Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

+17
Stormfrost
Thunderclaw
Mosspaw
Shadefang
Sunstar
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
Flameblossom
Riverstorm
Scarlett
Moorstrike
Nightslash
Russetstar
Blackstone
Noxe
Glimmermist
Nyx
Lilacstar
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Empty Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Lilacstar February 27th 2014, 16:28

First topic message reminder :

Windclan Offical RPG:
Epidemic

[Open to all clans!]

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Nxvn6w

Deep within the heart of the moorland, a mysterious disease has struck. With symptoms close to green leaf, many assumed that the disease would fade as the harsh weather of Leaf-bare gave into the warm, damp weather of New-Leaf. But as time wore on and as more and more cats fell ill, the warriors of Windclan were proved wrong.
The mysterious disease has proved itself to be immune to every herb on this side of the mountains, and nothing but luck can keep you from catching it. And now with the loss of nearly every healthy Windclan member, it's time to start looking for the cure to the mysterious illness.

RULES:

[x] Follow all the regular site rules.

[x] Although this RPG is centered around drama- please try not to create extra drama! But if you have an idea for an interesting bit in the RPG, feel free to PM me! (:

[x] Try not to randomly kill off your character! If you want to kill your character in this RPG, feel free to, but please do not make it happen in one post. Make it realistic! If your character catches the illness, make their decline steady, just as it would happen in real life, not just; "Oh look I caught the illness I'm dead!"

[x] If you are from another clan, feel free to create a character and join the RPG!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

WINDCLAN ALLIGANCES:

Leader: Lilacstar
Deputy: (Not available at the moment)
Medicine Cat: Blackbriar (Blackstone)
Warriors:
Moorstrike
Mistysong (Glimmermist)
Shriketail (Noxe)
Emberflare (Russetfeather)
Darkpulse (Nightslash)
Nettleleaf (Scarlett)
Tawnyshade (Flamepaw)
APPRENTICES:
Amberpaw (Nocte)
Eaglepaw (Noxe)
Moonpaw (greekegypt910)
QUEENS:
None at the moment
ELDERS:
None at the moment

Spoiler:

*Remember that if you are already in Windclan, you do not have to fill in one of these character sheets! Wink*

Last edited by Lilacstar on March 2nd 2014, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Riverstorm March 2nd 2014, 20:40

Moonpaw couldn't stop the smile from spreading across her face. Finally, somebody got on to her mentor. She nodded in thanks to Lilacstar and wondered if she should tell her all of the mean things Angryfoot had done. She knew it was wrong to tattle, her mother constantly reminded her as a kit, but it was wronger to be mean. Should she tell Lilacstar of her love for herbs? Might as well try... "Lilacstar? I need to tell you something..." She flinched under her mentor's glare.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Moorstrike March 2nd 2014, 20:51

Moorstrike flinched, brought out of his thoughts by the sound of his mate's angry voice cutting through the all too quiet camp. Oh StarClan, don't we have enough problems? He hurriedly padded over, giving Amberpaw a look that clearly asked what on earth she thought she was doing on the way.
Stopping outside the den, he ignored the apprentice's question to Lilacstar to stare at Angryfoot and make a beckoning motion with his tail. Take the hint and get out here, you mouse-brain..., he thought, hissing under his breath in an uncharacteristic show of annoyance.
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4375
Male Posts : 36

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 2nd 2014, 20:58

Nettleleaf stirred in her nest in the warriors den. The wind that blew in from the entrance ruffled her pelt in a way that send chills down her spine. Groggily, she blinked the sleep from her eyes and did a quick once over clean of her coat. Oh, I can't wait to be a senior warrior and sleep in the back of the den where it is warm. she thought to herself, though she didn't dare voice it. The Senior warriors worked for moons and showed their loyalty many times over for their spots in the back of the den. She looked back at the spots enviously before shifting onto her paws and padding out of the den.

The first thing Nettleleaf noticed was the amount of tension and anxiety in the clearing, swearing that she could have cut through it with a single claw. Her green gazed fixated on the growing number of cats gathered to watch. "Now what is happening?" she muttered and she quietly padded over.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Epidemic (Windclan RPG)

Post by Riverstorm March 2nd 2014, 20:59

Moonpaw grumbled under her breath, sighed, and then stared at her paws. Great, because of me Moorstrike, Lilacstar, Angryfoot, and Blackbriar are angry, I was being ignored, and the whole clan was awake. Now I'll never be a medicine cat! Tears formed in her eyes and she dashed past Moorstrike out of the medicine cat den and out of camp, tears and dusty footprints marking her path. She knew she pushed Nettleleaf over and cats yowled after her but she kept running and running away.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 2nd 2014, 21:06

After noticing the furious glare Angryfoot directed at the timid young cat, Lilacstar huffed through her teeth; her whiskers twitching in annoyance.
'So much for staying level headed.' She thought spitefully.

"Angryfoot, the dawn patrol will be returning soon and the hunting parties will be going out soon. Perhaps you should go out with them and blow off some of that steam- Starclan knows you need it." Lilacstar ordered, flicking her tail dismissively towards the tom. As the young apprentice dashed by her, squeezing past all the others who had gathered, Lilacstar immediately felt guilty for allowing her temper to snap so quickly.

"Moorstrike; gather up a second hunting party as well. I want everyone out and hunting before the weather turns any worse." She ordered her mate, before turning and lightly jostling her way through the gathered crowd. As soon as she was free from the small group, Lilacstar took off after the distressed young cat, her long legs easily bringing her up to speed with the apprentice.
"Moonpaw, wait!" She called, the icy rain and gusty wind pelting them.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm March 2nd 2014, 21:10

Moonpaw noticed Lilacstar following her, so she ran harder. Finally she crawled into an old squirrel hole she knew the Windclan leader couldn't fit through.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 2nd 2014, 21:11

Moorstrike blew out a frustrated huff of air, staring after her for a few heartbeats. He understood that she was under a lot of pressure with the sickness and being leader, but that didn't mean she had to order him around like a kit. And being shy doesn't help..., he thought bitterly.
Ears flat against his skull, he turned to be in the middle of the gathered cats, mewing loud enough for all to hear, "We need a hunting patrol! Any volunteers to go?"

Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 2nd 2014, 21:19

Huffing in frustration, the larger she-cat hovered outside of the little den, her ears flattened to her skull as she became thoroughly soaked to the bone.
Lilacstar crouched, her belly brushing the sopping moorland grass below her, making her wince.

"Moonpaw, come out of there. It's much too cold and wet for you to be hiding out in this little hole and we can't risk loosing another cat to the sickness!" Lilacstar stressed, peering into the den at the small she-cat.

After a few moments of no movement, Lilacstar sighed.

"If this is about how Angryfoot was pressuring you, I can always find you a new mentor." Lilacstar coaxed, her voice gentle.

'Neither of us can risk staying out in the cold for much longer. I can't afford to loose any lives to this sickness, and with Moonpaw having only one life and being a little less... sturdy as the other apprentices, it's even more of a risk for her.' Lilacstar thought anxiously, peeping into the den once again.

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 2nd 2014, 21:26

Amberpaw slipped out of hiding place. Oops. She hadn't meant to get caught. When she heard Moorstrike's question, the she-cat raised her tail sheepishly and meowed, "I'll go hunting. If Shriketail lets me."

"I'll go too," Coldfang volunteered. He was looking forward to getting away from camp. And he'd been planning to go hunting most of the day anyways.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 2nd 2014, 21:35

Mistysong heard Moorstrike's request. "I'll go!" Mistysong volunteered. She hadn't gone on a patrol in ages. She looked around for Eaglepaw, to see if maybe he would enjoy going.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6332
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm March 2nd 2014, 21:55

Moonpaw didn't come out, but did speak. "Lilacstar, I need to talk to you." "Continue" "I-I don't want to be a warrior! I want to be medicine cat! I just wanted to do what my siblings were doing!" Moonpaw stuck her head out of the den. "Please don't make me go back to warrior training with Angryfoot! Please! I'll do anything! Please..."
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 3rd 2014, 10:52

Shriketail stepped gracefully out of the warrior's den. "I'll go with you Amberpaw," she mewed calmly. Then she turned her cool gaze on the group of cats. "What's going on here?"

~seriously someone give me a synopsis o.o I can't read~

Eaglepaw's ears twitched. Couldn't they let him sleep for a few more minutes? he thought, irritated. Well, it was too late now. Eyes still closed, he stretched and yawned. Lilacstar's voice drifted to Eaglepaw's ears and his eyes snapped open. Is something going on? Looking around, he saw that Amberpaw was already gone. Shaking out his brilliant golden fur, the apprentice exited the apprentice den to see what the noise was about.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 11:11

Moorstrike nodded, dark eyes scanning the group. "So... Angryfoot, Shriketail, and Amberpaw, you can be one patrol, and Coldfang and Mistysong another."
Inwardly wincing at Shriketail's question, he continued with his selection. "Eaglepaw, would you go with the second group as well?"

~Lol basically Moonpaw got yelled at by her mentor Lilacstar defended her and was about to listen to her request, and she ran away. So basically everyones gathered round because they heard it, shes off finding the apprentice and convincing her to come out, and im organzing a patrol on leaders orders.~
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 3rd 2014, 11:21

Amberpaw pouted for a moment. She wanted to talk to Eaglepaw and she wasn't looking forward to a patrol with Angryfoot. The ginger she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws and looked around for Shriketail. After a moment, she spotted her coming from the warriors' den. "Hi!" she mewed, bouncing up to her mentor.

~~

"Sounds good to me," Coldfang said. He padded over to Mistysong and stood there silently. There weren't many healthy warriors left for a sufficient amount of patrols. He'd lost his own sister from the start. Frozenlily had always been somewhat fragile and susceptible to sickness, so it hadn't been much of a surprise.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 3rd 2014, 11:31

Blackbriar ran after Angryfoot and snarled at him. "What are you thinking? I'm the medicine cat! If I wasn't here and you, I don't know, lost a leg or something, who would save you then?" she hissed. "And your apprentice! If she wants to help the Clan, so be it! We need as many cats who at least know how to bandage a cut or scrape deathberries out of a cat's mouth and give them yarrow leaves. Or know the cure for greencough! We don't want to risk the Clan dying out because of some disease, you fox-hearted furball!" She hissed loudly and arched her back, letting her hair stand on end. This was probably appalling behaviour for a medicine cat, but she wasn't bothered, any cat would do that! "And I bet you don't know anything of use apart from being a mouse-brain, do you?" she growled.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7438
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 3rd 2014, 11:37

~okie thanks c:~

Shriketail looked around and rolled her eyes. She understood now. "Hey Amberpaw! Come on, let's go." She glanced idly at the other patrol. Eaglepaw had a strangely intense look on his face.

"Alright," Eaglepaw replied absently, staring after Amberpaw. He wished he could be on the same patrol as Amberpaw; otherwise Angryfoot might try to eat her or something, who knows. He trotted to his mentor Mistysong. "Good morning!"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 3rd 2014, 11:56

"Can we go without Angryfoot?" Amberpaw peeped over her mentor's shoulder. Now the medicine cat, Blackbriar, was going off on him, shouting and scolding. "We're going to be here all day. Can we just go with Eaglepaw's patrol?" She fidgeted restlessly and glanced back towards her friend.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 12:14

Moorstrike took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the soft, damp dirt. "Sorry, no. Lilacstar wanted him hunting to filter his energy to something useful." As if he's useful for anything.
"If there are any issues, just... tell Lilacstar later, alright Amberpaw? Shriketail, you're alright with the way I seperated the patrols, yes?"
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 3rd 2014, 13:01

Blackbriar scowled at Angryfoot and stalked off to her den with her tail down and her ears back. She swallowed a poppy seed or two and tended to the infected cats, trying catmint on one, feverfew on another and she gave poppy seeds and juniper berries to all of the cats as painkillers and to help them sleep. She took a juniper berry herself to calm down after her... episode with Angryfoot. She sighed deeply. I really hope these herbs work... she thought solemnly.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe March 3rd 2014, 13:56

Shriketail glanced at the two apprentices, slightly puzzled. "Yes, I'm okay with that. Amberpaw, it's not like Eaglepaw is going anywhere. Except hunting. And Moorstrike's right, it might help Angryfoot calm down."

Eaglepaw heard her words and snickered. Angryfoot and calm didn't usually go together.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 14:03

Moorstrike nodded at the she-cat, grateful she hadn't caused more conflict. "Wonderful. Go ahead and head out, please."
He paused to think about what else needed to be done, eyes closed in an attempt to concentrate. Lilacstar still isn't back... I suppose I had better speak to Blackbriar, then. Perhaps I can help her in some way.
Sighing, he made his way back into her den, giving the ill cats a sad look. "Blackbriar!"
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 3rd 2014, 14:22

Blackbriar padded out of the ill-scented medicine cat den and looked at Moorstrike with a slightly saddened expression. "What is it?" she asked simply.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 14:26

He shuffled his paws, somewhat uncomfortable at being alone with another cat, as the sick warriors didn't exactly count, and mewed quietly, "Can you tell me about any new occurrences with the sickness and what herbs you've been using? I used to be a medicine cat apprentice, I may be able to help."
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 3rd 2014, 14:45

"Hmm," Blackbriar sighed, recalling the recent herbs she had given the cats. "I tried catmint and feverfew today, but I gave them all poppy seeds to help with any pain and some juniper berries to help them to sleep." She paused. "I tried catmint on another cat yesterday, and I gave them all yarrow leaves the day before to see if they had eaten something bad."
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike March 3rd 2014, 14:57

All timidity forgotten as she listed the herbs he had studied for moons, Moorstrike tilted his head to the side, listening carefully. Feverfew didn't work...? Oh StarClan.
He narrowed his eyes, thinking, and asked, "How about lavender and chamomile? That should keep them calm and resting, and it will help relieve fevers and chills."
He looked back over at the sleeping cats, and added, "Coltsfoot too, they seem to have some trouble breathing."
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next