Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

happy new year snoopers! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

happy new year snoopers! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy new year snoopers!

Go down

happy new year snoopers! Empty happy new year snoopers!

Post by Tangleclaw January 29th 2020, 21:06

for anybody else who still lurks on here from time to time for a good nostalgia trip, i hope you have a great 2020 <3

just some updates on me, i turned 16 this year and i'll be switching to online school soon. i'm still studying korean but i'm more focused on chinese and spanish now. i also will be getting my cna soon! lots of things have changed even since the last post i made on here. but it's all for the better, and i still will never forget about this forum.

bye for now <3
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13530
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down