Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

+17
Stormfrost
Thunderclaw
Mosspaw
Shadefang
Sunstar
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
Flameblossom
Riverstorm
Scarlett
Moorstrike
Nightslash
Russetstar
Blackstone
Noxe
Glimmermist
Nyx
Lilacstar
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Empty Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Lilacstar February 27th 2014, 16:28

First topic message reminder :

Windclan Offical RPG:
Epidemic

[Open to all clans!]

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Nxvn6w

Deep within the heart of the moorland, a mysterious disease has struck. With symptoms close to green leaf, many assumed that the disease would fade as the harsh weather of Leaf-bare gave into the warm, damp weather of New-Leaf. But as time wore on and as more and more cats fell ill, the warriors of Windclan were proved wrong.
The mysterious disease has proved itself to be immune to every herb on this side of the mountains, and nothing but luck can keep you from catching it. And now with the loss of nearly every healthy Windclan member, it's time to start looking for the cure to the mysterious illness.

RULES:

[x] Follow all the regular site rules.

[x] Although this RPG is centered around drama- please try not to create extra drama! But if you have an idea for an interesting bit in the RPG, feel free to PM me! (:

[x] Try not to randomly kill off your character! If you want to kill your character in this RPG, feel free to, but please do not make it happen in one post. Make it realistic! If your character catches the illness, make their decline steady, just as it would happen in real life, not just; "Oh look I caught the illness I'm dead!"

[x] If you are from another clan, feel free to create a character and join the RPG!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

WINDCLAN ALLIGANCES:

Leader: Lilacstar
Deputy: (Not available at the moment)
Medicine Cat: Blackbriar (Blackstone)
Warriors:
Moorstrike
Mistysong (Glimmermist)
Shriketail (Noxe)
Emberflare (Russetfeather)
Darkpulse (Nightslash)
Nettleleaf (Scarlett)
Tawnyshade (Flamepaw)
APPRENTICES:
Amberpaw (Nocte)
Eaglepaw (Noxe)
Moonpaw (greekegypt910)
QUEENS:
None at the moment
ELDERS:
None at the moment

Spoiler:

*Remember that if you are already in Windclan, you do not have to fill in one of these character sheets! Wink*

Last edited by Lilacstar on March 2nd 2014, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Tangleclaw July 8th 2014, 11:39

Tangleclaw reached up on her hind paws and pulled the apprentice down. "Silly mouse-brain." she giggled. Tangleclaw scratched some dirt out of her fur.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 8 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by JetfeathertheTelekinetic January 2nd 2015, 05:43

A little ooc: I just got back in to my acount... wasnt working. anyway on with the show

"If anyone wants some burnt prey tastes awesome. By the way, GET AS MUCH WATER AS WE CAN, THE CAMP'S ON FIRE!
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Underta-KIRBY
WarriorPoints : 4188
Male Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw January 6th 2015, 19:40

"What?! Fire?!" Tangleclaw screeched. Considering she had a very bad nose (it's a birth defect), she couldn't smell any smoke. "Are you joking?" she growled, more concerned.

-sorry it's short-
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm January 7th 2015, 10:14

"Fire? There's a fire? I smelled smoke, but I thought that it was just a cat or something!" Moonpaw yelped, running towards the burning camp.
"Oh my Starclan!" She screeched, running into the burning place. "Come on, we have to help!"
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by JetfeathertheTelekinetic January 7th 2015, 19:56

Jetfeather quickly gathered more moss, soaked it in the lake and caught up. "Look this time I PROMISS its not my fault. BEEP BEEP," Jetfeather said racing a head to camp.
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw January 9th 2015, 15:30

Tangleclaw bolted after the other cats, brushing past exiting cats. She stood in the center of camp, staring horrified at the burning nursery. Flames engulfed the inside and she could hear cries from within.
"My kits!" the she-cat cried, recognizing the apprentices' voices.
Tangleclaw jumped over a large flame and entered the nursery. Two kits were limp on the ground along with their crying mother. Flamepaw and Soulpaw were calling out for their sister but she wasn't in sight.
"Let's go!" the pale cat yowled to everyone, picking up one kit. The mother gave her an appreciating glance and picked up the other.
Soulpaw was limping badly and had to lean on his littermate to escape. All the cats made it safely out.
"Leafpaw! Leafpaw!" Soulpaw cried.
"He hit his head really hard, so he doesn't know what's going on." Firepaw explained to his mother.
Tangleclaw nodded and lead them swiftly out of camp. She handed the kit to Firepaw and jumped back into camp.
"Leafpaw?!" she called.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by JetfeathertheTelekinetic January 10th 2015, 20:55

Suddenly a black shape... no grey came dashing through the fire. "Hi, heres your kit, bye!" Jetfeather said, dropping Leafpaw and suddenly dashing for more water. "I never knew I cold run this fast."
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw January 16th 2015, 08:30

Tangleclaw pressed her pelt against her kit's. "Don't ever run off like that again!" she scowled. "I'm fine mother!" Leafpaw growled and ran back to her brother and sisters. The older she-cat sighed and looked through the camp for other cats.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8