Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

+17
Stormfrost
Thunderclaw
Mosspaw
Shadefang
Sunstar
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
Flameblossom
Riverstorm
Scarlett
Moorstrike
Nightslash
Russetstar
Blackstone
Noxe
Glimmermist
Nyx
Lilacstar
21 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Empty Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Lilacstar February 27th 2014, 16:28

First topic message reminder :

Windclan Offical RPG:
Epidemic

[Open to all clans!]

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Nxvn6w

Deep within the heart of the moorland, a mysterious disease has struck. With symptoms close to green leaf, many assumed that the disease would fade as the harsh weather of Leaf-bare gave into the warm, damp weather of New-Leaf. But as time wore on and as more and more cats fell ill, the warriors of Windclan were proved wrong.
The mysterious disease has proved itself to be immune to every herb on this side of the mountains, and nothing but luck can keep you from catching it. And now with the loss of nearly every healthy Windclan member, it's time to start looking for the cure to the mysterious illness.

RULES:

[x] Follow all the regular site rules.

[x] Although this RPG is centered around drama- please try not to create extra drama! But if you have an idea for an interesting bit in the RPG, feel free to PM me! (:

[x] Try not to randomly kill off your character! If you want to kill your character in this RPG, feel free to, but please do not make it happen in one post. Make it realistic! If your character catches the illness, make their decline steady, just as it would happen in real life, not just; "Oh look I caught the illness I'm dead!"

[x] If you are from another clan, feel free to create a character and join the RPG!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Username:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

WINDCLAN ALLIGANCES:

Leader: Lilacstar
Deputy: (Not available at the moment)
Medicine Cat: Blackbriar (Blackstone)
Warriors:
Moorstrike
Mistysong (Glimmermist)
Shriketail (Noxe)
Emberflare (Russetfeather)
Darkpulse (Nightslash)
Nettleleaf (Scarlett)
Tawnyshade (Flamepaw)
APPRENTICES:
Amberpaw (Nocte)
Eaglepaw (Noxe)
Moonpaw (greekegypt910)
QUEENS:
None at the moment
ELDERS:
None at the moment

Spoiler:

*Remember that if you are already in Windclan, you do not have to fill in one of these character sheets! Wink*

Last edited by Lilacstar on March 2nd 2014, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Mosspaw May 29th 2014, 19:47

mosspaw turned to see tangleclaw, " *cough* ya, im fine, i think i-" mosspaw searched for the right word, " i don't know what i did," *cough* she hissed in annoyance as a bug flew and landed on her ear, "mousebrained bugs!" she mumbled to herself as she flicked the bug off. Mosspaw looked towards the medicine cat den, " how do you think we will fix it?" she asked moonpaw.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : amazing
WarriorPoints : 4163
Female Posts : 63

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Empty Re: Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG]

Post by Riverstorm May 29th 2014, 20:54

"Jetfeather!" Moonpaw snapped. "Do not touch the herbs! It is the medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice's job, not yours. Mosspaw, we need to check with Blackbriar. Then we'll know what to do for you. Let's see, for now we can patch up Jetfeather with some cobwebs, Mosspaw, we can give you and Jetfeather poppy seeds to calm you down." She nosed the seeds to each cat, then proceeded to patch up Jetfeather when Blackbriar padded in.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw May 30th 2014, 15:51

Mosspaw ate the poppy seeds, one at a timewindclan probably thinks starclan sent a drama queen down to them! Way to go! "thanks moonpaw," mosspaw mumbled as she swallowed the last of the poppy seeds. Mosspaw looked up to the sky, starclan, why do you do this to me. mosspaw's paws suddenly gave way and she woke up in darkness. Mosspaw opened her mouth to yowl for help but it filled with water. She kicked vigorously, im drowning! she felt something hard jab her side, and she was lifted out of the water. "Sorry!" a low, unfamiliar voice said. "Who are you??!!" Mosspaw asked, looking around, her eyes starting to get used to the dark. "Oh! Haha, sorry, forgot to introduce myself!" A tortoiseshell tabby tom walked out of the shadows. "I'm twig!" His deep, brown gaze warmed mosspaw's pelt. "Wh- Where am I ?? Are you from starclan??" Mosspaw looked around and saw that she was in a cave, grey, stone walls surrounding her on all sides. "I'm a loner," twig replied. "How are you here?" Mosspaw asked. a loner!? In my dreams!? "it's a gift, I can go in dreams." Twig answered. weird! mosspaw suddenly fell through the ground and opened her eyes to the crumbled medicine cat den, as if no time passed! she thought.

-new character

Name: twig
Looks like tawny pelt
Loner that can enter dreams
Crush: mosspaw

Mosspaw's crush: twig
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye May 31st 2014, 21:20

Riverstorm wrote:Every-cat (that wasn't sick) shrieked. Moonpaw fussed around, moving sick cats away from Jetfeather's mess and trying to calm poor Mosspaw, who was freaking out while having a coughing fit, down.
(Try to remember that you can't describe what other people's characters are doing without permission, Riverstorm)  Wink 
Skyeye watched the commotion from afar, twitching her tail. That Jetfeather is a fool if he thought that was going to help. (No offense, Jetfeather, my character can be a bit of a jerk!)
Secretly she felt impatient to know if her herb was going to work, but she wasn't going to wait around for someone to ask her to clean up Jetfeather's mess. She stalked over the rim of the hollow, racing into the tall grass of the plain.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6307
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 2nd 2014, 16:49

~"Oops" is all I have to say out of character here :I~

Blackbriar sighed, barely keeping in her anger. "I'll go and recover the herbs," she seethed. She started digging away at the remains of what used to be her den. She decided it would take too long to dig across, so she dug down from top. She soon got to a clear space near the back, and most, if not all of the herbs were intact. She went back to the hole and shouted, "Hey, can someone come and help me get the herbs out of here?"
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7438
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 6th 2014, 14:02

Mosspaw would of helped blackbriar, but she had other things to do. The thought was stuck in her head like a mouse under a warriors claws: how can twig enter my dreams if he isn't close by?? then it hit her. Mosspaw got up and limped to the dirt place tunnel. She crawled through a little opening and came face to face with the tortoiseshell tom.
"Hello, mosspaw," twig meowed.
"Hi, um..." Mosspaw was caught up in his brown gaze.
"Your leg looks bad," twig meowed,"want me to fix it?"
"Moonpaw and blackbriar have it covered." Mosspaw replied, suddenly remembering blackbriar trying to fix the den and moonpaw trying to mend her. "I got to go," mosspaw meowed. Before twig could reply, mosspaw was crawling through the dirt place tunnel. She limped over to moonpaw, "sorry," she meowed, looking for an excuse. "I... Had to do something."
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Epidemic [Official Windclan RPG] - Page 7 Empty Re: Epidemic (Windclan RPG)

Post by Riverstorm June 7th 2014, 11:06

"It's ok, Mosspaw. Blackbriar, I think Mosspaw broke her hind leg. We don't know how, though. Jetfeather came in with a severe injury on his side. I patched it up with cobwebs and gave both of them poppy seeds. I left Mosspaw's leg, though. I wanted you to be here to figure out what to do about it." Moonpaw mewed. "I'll be right back." She said, padding towards the wall of the camp. As she stepped towards to wall, she saw a flash of brown tortoiseshell, but she ignored it and pushed through the wall of camp to meet Kestrel.
-------------------------New Character-----------------------
Character's Name: Kestrel
Personality: Shy, secretive, really sweet once you get to know him, loyal, fair, hates rules.
Description: Dark brown with black paws, speckled back, and tail, along with a creamy brown stomach.
Other: Loner, was born in the forest and his mom abandoned him due to food shortage. (Mosspaw, could he be Twig's brother, maybe?)

Last edited by Riverstorm on June 7th 2014, 13:25; edited 1 time in total
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 7th 2014, 13:18

~I'm kinda in a hole XD~

Blackbriar pulled her head and torso out of the hole in the top of the collapsed den. Her legs were dangling helplessly above th floor. "Moonpaw!" she tried to shout, but it came out as a strangled mew. "I need a little help... AGH!" Blackbriar fell back into the hole. Fine, go talk to that cat, she growled. She was still angry after the den caved in. I shouldn't have dug straight down, the fool that I am! She gathered all of the herbs into a neat pile nearer to the hole, being extra careful not to spoil any by biting too hard.

~Anyone get the reference? The most basic and important rule of Minecraft.~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7438
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 9th 2014, 13:57

~sure moonpaw! That would be great if they were brothers!~

Mosspaw got up to limp over to blackbriar, but noticed her leg was about twice the size as usual. She sat back down, careful not to crush it. Mosspaw looked around for moonpaw to help blackbriar, then realized she wasn't in the camp. Mosspaw opened up her jaws, looking for her friends scent, but couldn't find, only a small trace. thats weird, mosspaw thought.

~should pry make twigs more specific like moonpaw did. Also, mosspaw is one of the best trackers in the clan.~

Name: twig
Personality: curious (like mosspaw), but also shy at the same time. He will try to help anyone he meets, and is very smart and knows a lot about things. Excellent hider.
Description: a mixture of tawnypelt and sol. A.K.A. a calico looking cat; black, orange, and white smudges.
Other: the same as kestrel; a loner that was born into the forest and his mom abandoned him and kestrel (his brother) due to food shortages. Twig has a crush on mosspaw.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 10th 2014, 16:56

(Now im so confused i think i might pass out  Rolls Eye *face palm* really Tangleclaw! Ok is anyone doing anything simple and not confusing that they just started doing?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 10th 2014, 21:33

~I just got back from hunting~

Thunderclaw padded.into camp again, this time he hadn't caught anything. Seeing the cave in he paused. Then a strange scent hit his nose. Not a clan, a loner. he thought. He opened his mouth, and pinpointed the scent in the dirtplace tunnel. He walked over there and fund a cat. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" He snarled.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6663
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 11th 2014, 08:49

Tangleclaw followed her mate over to the tunnel. "What's wrong?" she said. spotted the loner. "Who's this?" she stared at the loner.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 11th 2014, 16:49

~which loner. Kestrel or twig? also, jetfeather when I read my book I read jetfeather instead of jayfeather!XD~

Mosspaw padded over to the dirt place tunnel to see what the fuss is about. Her heart stopped when she saw twig crouched, claws unsheathed, hissing. "Stop!!" Mosspaw intercepted him and her clan mates. "What are you doing here?!" She hissed over her shoulder at twig.
"They found me!" Twig whispered.
"You said you were a great hider!" She grew hot with ambarresment when she remembered thunderclaw and tangledclaw watching them. "Uh, I'm sorry"she meowed, leaving twig with his own problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhhh, MOSSPAW!!" Twig was freaking out, why would mosspaw leave him?! He just realized he shouldn't of said her name, she's probably in trouble with her clan now because of him. "We'll, m- my name is twig- mosspaw didn't cough!!!!" Twig sheathed his claws but then realized the two cats were still there. "Um... Bye!" Twig backed out of the tunnel, embarrassed. He clawed at the grass in frustration. Twig suddenly smelled rabbit. Twig got down, searching for the rabbit. He suddenly saw movement in the undergrowth. Twig unsheathed his claws and leaped, paws outstretched, his way to hunt. His mom never taught him and kestrel how to hunt. He felt his claws sink into the rabbit and bit it to finish it off, sheathing his claws. He carried his rabbit into a holly bush and started eating it. His ears twitched as he picked up a dreadful scent. Dog!! He ran towards the camp, but stopped. He saw kestrel talking to a she-cat. "Dog!!" He yowled, fear blazing in his eyes.

~I stuck with twig since he was in the dirt place tunnel and kestrel is talking to moonpaw.~
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm June 11th 2014, 17:58

"Everybody, get back to camp or up a tree!" Moonpaw yowled. "Wait. Kestrel, do you know him?" "Yeah, that's my brother, Twig. I have a much cooler name. I mean, seriously, who names himself twig? You'd think he'd choose a cool name, like scar or falcon. But twig? Really, my brother is such a-" Kestrel was cut of by Moonpaw shrieking at him "Kestrel! We don't have time for this!" The duo ran to Mosspaw, Twig, Tangleclaw, and Thunderclaw. "Come on!" She yowled. "Up a tree! Now!" Moonpaw saw that they all got up a tree, and was starting to climb up a short willow where the others were when the dog rounded the bend. It was a massive thing, large, black, and collared with a black band covered in spikes. A two-leg yelled in the distance, proving that this was hunting dog. Moonpaw yelped and climbed faster as the dog ran forward- straight at her.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 12th 2014, 13:54

Mosspaw sat in the tree, her leg stinging, terrified. She saw the dog and moonpaw. Mosspaw bunched up her muscles, ready to jump. She winced as a piercing pain shot through her leg. The dog came closer, drool coming out of his mouth. Mosspaw shut her eyes tight as she got ready to leap on it, but her eyes flew open as the dog whimpered and twig jumped, landing square on its shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig dug his claws into the dogs fur as the dog tried to shake him off. "Take this mousebrained dog!!" He snarled scratching his claw on the dogs ear, blood came oozing out. The dog started shaking him off again and twig moved his claw to dig into the dogs shoulder again, but his paw slipped and he was flung off. Twig landed with a sickening thud on the ground. He heard mosspaw gasp and tried to open his eyes to see the dog running at him, snarling. Twig got up with all his strength and whipped around to face the dog. The dog snapped his jaws a mouse length away from his face. Twig swung his claw out, feriously, landing a blow on the dogs nose. Blood dropped from its nose, but it didn't seem to stop the dog, starclan help me! twig thought, desperately trying to scare the dog.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 13th 2014, 08:39

Tangleclaw spun around and faced the dog. She was terrified. "Thunderclaw, keep it away from the nursery!" she pushed her mate over to the nursery. Tangleclaw ran to the medicine cat den and quickly weaved death berries into the grass wrapped on her claws. she charged at the dog's back and dug her claws into the dog's neck. He chocked and weaned. Twig. Kestrel. NOW!" she shouted to the loners. "Finish him!" she started clawing harder and the dog howled in pain.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 13th 2014, 13:44

Twig jumped on the dogs back at the sound of tangleclaws command. This time, making sure he didn't fall, twig made his way to the dogs head, clawing it from shoulder to shoulder. The dog dropped down, panting as twig jumped up and put his paws on the dogs muzzle, making sure there will be no sneak attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mosspaw made over to twig to congratulate him, limping heavily, but stopped when he dropped down, his sides heaving. She limped as fast she could over to him. "Are you okay!?" Mosspaw meowed worriedly.
"I'm fine, nothing I can't handle" twig meowed, pulling himself up and walking out of the camp. Mosspaw dashed after him. She made it in time to see his tail tip disappearing into an abandoned badger den. She crawled in, avoiding the brambles that blocke the entrance. its weird, I never noticed this before. Mosspaw hissed in annoyance as a thorn snagged her pelt. She pulled away, leaving a clump of brown fur behind.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 13th 2014, 20:36

Tangleclaw yowled in triumph at the dog's death. She shook the blood off her pelt. "Mosspaw? Twig? Where are you?" she called. No one answered.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 14th 2014, 07:20

Twig jumped. what was that?! He turned around to see mosspaw tumbling into the den. "What are you doing here?" he hissed. Mosspaw looked around the den.
"Is this yours?" She asked, curious.
"Yes, but your going to get in trouble with your clan! They just fought a dog!"
"It will be fine," mosspaw assured him, padding up to him and rubbing her muzzle into his side. He did the same, but instead of her side, her cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mosspaw purred, and then stopped. Twig looked up, "do you want anything to eat, I have plenty."
"No thanks, I should probably get back to my clan." Mosspaw replied, limping out of the tunnel. She sniffed the air, I smell rain, mosspaw thought. She shook, mosspaw had a fear of the rain, but thats not why, it was twig.
"Wait mosspaw!" Twig replied, mosspaw could tell he was afraid too, "make sure you get your leg healed, it looks swollen." Mosspaw looked down at her leg, she almost forgot about it, but the pain was too hard that there was no way she could.
"I will, thanks for reminding me," mosspaw could tell he wanted to say more,"what is it?" She asked, sitting down.
"Well," twig sat down, a tail length away from her, he looked back at his den.
"Its going to flood!" Mosspaw realized. "Your den will flood if it rains, we can put leafs, and sticks, and brambles to keep the rain out, or even rocks! Like our dens in the camp!!" Mosspaw meowed excitedly, looking for the closest thing she listed off.
"That's perfect!" Twig replied," but how will we in time?"
"Well we need to start now!" Mosspaw ran off, looking for a great object.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm June 19th 2014, 18:59

Moonpaw was padding back to camp, severely shaken by the whole dog thing. In fact, she had just eaten a bit of chamomile to calm herself down. She sniffed the air, and this is what she smelled:
1. Camp
2. Blood
3. Dog
4. Two-leg
6. Stale Badger Den
5. Mosspaw and Twig?
She jumped and scented the air again. Yes, Mosspaw and Twig, but... were they in the old den? Yes, that was it. Moonpaw deductively reasoned that Twig lived in the old badger den, Mosspaw had fallen in, and wanted to stay with Twig. Moonpaw noticed a large patch of cobwebs in the hollow of a tree and a bit of Chervil and Broom and picked some in case Twig had cuts (cobwebs to stem bleeding and Chervil to stop infection) and for Mosspaw's leg (Broom for her leg, which Moonpaw suspected was broken). Moonpaw was an aspiring medicine cat after all. She padded quickly to the den, firstly snatching a large leaf and filling in with Magnolia leaves and large sticks to block out the exits. She decided to help in this order:
1. Enter the den and find the two cats.
2. Try to convince them to come back to camp, for safety purposes.
3. Assuming they want to stay, give them the herbs and instructions on how to take them.
4. Leave the den and patch it up from the outside with a lattice of sticks, bark, and Magnolia leaves to block out the rain.
5. Pick up some of the important herbs Blackbriar needed.
5. Race back to camp and get in the medicine cat den.
6. Face Blackbriar's wrath. (She was going to be soooooo mad...)
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 21st 2014, 12:27

Mosspaw limped back to the den. Twig made her get the closest objects because of her leg so she was done already. Mosspaw picked up a faint scent of moonpaw, but decided she was probably collecting herbs for blackbriar. Mosspaw set down two sticks, making an X over the opening. She suddenly had an idea and set the bark that she ripped off a tree on top of the X, covering most of the opening and putting moss in the empty spaces. She walked to the right side of the den where it lifted off the ground a little bit and started digging. Mosspaw scented twig,"help me dig another opening on the side, not the top, so the rain won't come in," mosspaw meowed as twig padded up and started digging. Dirt flung in her face, but mosspaw didn't mind it, its just dirt.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 21st 2014, 20:58

Tangleclaw wandered outside the camp for the first time in two moons. She was to attached to her kits to leave the nursery. Now Firepaw, Soulpaw, and Leafpaw were apprentices and Tangleclaw was a warrior again. (Did i mentoin we were gonna RP them...Oops sorry  -.- )! She hid in the bushes behind Mosspaw and Twig (secret service  Cool Cat ). Tangleclaw waited for them to stop digging and smell her.

Thats right. Tangleclaw has been trained in spy stuff since she was 3 moons old  Salute 
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by JetfeathertheTelekinetic June 24th 2014, 10:46

Jetfeather noticed Tangleclaw leaving camp. So naturally he followed her. He noticed her going to a tunnel. Trailing her with his JAMES BOND SKILLS, he he got a ball of moss and flung it through the entrance. "I'd say 2 of your names match about now, and ALL of you have some explaining to do." Jetfeather said to the three cats. "First off who are you?" (Since moon 1.)
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
JetfeathertheTelekinetic
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Underta-KIRBY
WarriorPoints : 4188
Male Posts : 48

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 28th 2014, 07:55

Mosspaw and twig stopped digging to turn around face to face with jetfeather. Mosspaw realized he said 3 of you, but then picked up tangleclaw's scent,spying!
"I'm twig," twig meowed, he didn't sound like his usual shy self. "This is my den, and you can clearly see that it is about to rain, so me and mosspaw are building a new entrance so it won't flood," mosspaw grew hot with embarrassment.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm June 28th 2014, 21:19

"HAHA! CAUGHT YOU IN THE-" Moonpaw's yowl was cut short. "What in the name of Starclan are Jetfeather and Tangleclaw doing here?" She mewed, confused. "Who's Jetfeather and Tangleclaw?" A voice meowed from behind her, causing the apprentice to jump up in surprise so high she stuck to the ceiling of the old den by her unsheathed claws. "Kestrel!" She screeched angrily "I swear, when I get down from here, I am going to get you! But really, can someone help me down? Please?" She mewed the last word. The piece of dirt she was hanging off of like a bat was beginning to crack, and Moonpaw was getting worried.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next