Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker Than Black RP

+4
Streamstar
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Frost
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 4 Empty Darker Than Black RP

Post by Frost October 11th 2012, 04:23

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay is based on the anime, Darker than Black. It isn't exactly the same but I tweaked things round a little to make it simpler to understand and RP.

Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo, altering the sky and wreaking havoc on the landscape. The real stars disappeared, replaced by false stars.

It was dark.

The city was unnervingly quiet that night as the black cat swiftly leaped across one roof after another, only pausing for a short sniff. There was a dark figure crouched at the edge, back facing him.

"Mao? What is it?" The figure spoke tonelessly.

The crescent moon was partially hidden behind the gloomy clouds, weak rays of silver light reaching his face. But one could not see his face.

Because he was wearing a mask. A mask that shielded his face. Mao stared at him for a while longer than necessary, wondering what lay behind that unnerving mask and cold voice. Perhaps there was more behind this mysterious Contractor. Sensing that the other man was waiting for an answer, he quickly mewed, "We have orders from The Syndicate, Hei. Stop the M-16 organization."

His yellow eyes narrowed into slits.

Wipe them all out."  

About Contractors

Spoiler:

A Contractor's obeisance can be delayed but it is unavoidable especially after using one's power. If not, they will simply "melt like butter".

About Dolls

Spoiler:
Organizations

Spoiler:

Rules/Information

- You are only allowed to roleplay as only Contractors and Dolls
- You may only have up to four characters
- Your Contractor/Doll cannot have similar powers with other Contractors/Dolls
- You may use the example powers/obeisance/observation mediums in this topic

Members of the Syndicate are currently residing in an abandoned watchtower.
Members of M-16 are currently residing in an underground fortress.

Characters in Roleplay (Updated regularly)

Spoiler:

My Characters

Name: Hei
Codename: BK-201
Race: Contractor
Affiliation: The Syndicate
Description: Tall young 17-year-old boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. When operating as a Contractor, he wears a bullet-proof coat and white mask.
Ability: Molecular/Electrical Manipulation - Generating and bending electricity at will
Obeisance: Kissing someone of an opposite gender
Others: A extremely skilled fighter and capable of acrobatic acts. 

Name: Shizu
Codename: SZ-072
Affiliation: M-16
Ability: Weapon Energizing - Able to turn almost everything into a weapon by energizing them
Obeisance: Not seeing with his right eye
Description: Young 13-year-old boy with dyed white hair and heterochromatic eyes - one amber and one green. Has a cherubic face and is well-liked by many. He usually wears a blindfold over his right eye to fulfill his obeisance.
Others: He wields a long pale green sword which he made by himself. His energized sword can slice through everything easily and he can dodge attacks quickly by energizing himself.

Name: July
Race: Doll
Affiliation: M-16
Description: Blonde haired boy with light blue eyes. Wears a brown cap and blue sweater.
Observation Medium: Glass

Last edited by Phantom on October 28th 2012, 23:43; edited 17 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Than Black RP

Post by Sunbeam October 24th 2012, 20:12

Jefry stood undecided. Should he help protect Caine? It sounded like a full fledged war was going on. Finally he decided to stay with Caine, but he moved a little distance off,between two cars. He could easily see in any direction, though people wouldn't be able to see him.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 24th 2012, 23:29

Birdflight wrote:Alexa rolled her eyes. "Your powers? I'd like to see you try, Hei. And I've heard your name from a couple of rumors. Nice little grappling hook you got there by the way." She said sarcasm in her voice. She smirked and while Hei talked she used her nail to try to maybe cut the metal wire. Alexa are you kidding me! Wow your going to try to cut a metal wire with your fingernail? Ha, good luck with that! A voice inside her head scoffed and she sighed anger rising inside her like an ember about to become a wildfire.
~Btw I edited my post above!~

~ Okay, Birdflight ~

Hei could hear a barely audible scratching noise and after detecting where it came from, he sneered," Its metal, kid. Not a string. I made it myself. Its not just any normal metal anyway, just the coating. There's a few more layers of one of the strongest materials I could find."

"Now tell me who you work for," He demanded, a glint of menace in his eyes.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2012, 23:33

Alexa narrowed her eyes. Don't tell him... She thought and a fierce determination and loyalty flared inside her. "And what if I dont?" She challenged, her eyes glittering with mischief. I'm fearless! I'm not afraid of him! She thought a smile on her face trying to keep her pride while tied up in pretty much indestructible metal.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 25th 2012, 04:15

~ Don't worry Birdflight, I won't do this to you xD Hei's pretty violent and lack feelings because of his hatred for M-16. They took his sister away and she died in a battle ~

Hei drew out one hand and dealt a hard blow on Alexa's right cheek. "Tell me," He growled, feeling hatred burn in his chest for this girl. When she didn't reply, he continued hitting her; both of her cheeks smarted his handprints, flushed red with cold sweat.

"TELL ME!" He hollered in frustration, grabbing the girl by her collar and flinging her against the brick wall. He let out a heavy sigh, slamming one fist against the wall. It was painful but he was too angry to care. His eyes brimmed with tears at the memory of his younger sister and without knowing it, a tear slid down his face.

"Pai..."

~ His sister was called Pai but apparently she died. Hei means black and Pai means white in Japanese kanji I think ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 25th 2012, 16:22

Brynne froze when she saw a short, dark-haired girl sprint barely ten feet away from her, vanishing down the dark streets. The girl? She leaped to her feet, making as if to follow her, but a enraged shout, barely audible, rang through the streets. "Hei?" Stomach twisting, Brynne made a mental note where the girl had disappeared and glanced around. A vantage point. She need a high place. Brynne turned to the stone wall beside her, and simply began climbing, her hands and feet wedging into the cracks and crevices in the dilapidated old building. The wind whipped her hair around her face, obscuring her vision and chilling her legs.

Nearly losing her balance at the top, Brynne gratefully swung her leg over the roof and leapt to her feet. Hei couldn't be far...

Caine shouted in frustration. "Dammit!" he cried, his eyes flicking open. The girl had focused on the same shout that had distracted him, breaking his control completely. He'd almost had her. Almost. Slamming his fist into the wall beside him, Caine turned on Jefry. "Who shouted?" he demanded. "No, nevermind... Go after the girl. See if you can find her, but don't hurt her. I'll see if I can find Shizu."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 25th 2012, 20:00

Before he had finished speaking, Jeffry was springing down the street. He halted and walked carefully and quietly, so no one should be aware of his presence. He ducked into an alley, and saw Alexa tied up by a boy wearing a mask. Then he ran on toward the alley the girl had been hiding in. He spotted another girl on top of the roof, looking around. He had no idea where the girl had gone. Maybe the girl on the roof knew. He called up, "Put your hands in the air, or I'll blast you to kingdom come!" He aimed his gun at her.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 25th 2012, 20:29

Alexa leaned back against the wall, the force of hitting the hard wall had scraped her elbow and blood dripped beside her. Oblivious to the pain Alexa narrowed her eyes determination and stubbornness glistening in her gaze. "Well, for a start I'm not going to tell you anything if you treat me like this." She said her voice laced with venom and hate. She was a rather young, new member of M-16 but the rumors spread like wildfire. About Hei and his poor sister. She never knew how Pai was killed but she knew what it was like to loose a family member. Her mother had died when she was 6 and her brother and father mysteriously disappeared leaving her behind. Even though her and Hei had something in common didn't mean she'd be any more sympathetic or nice. "I. Wont. Tell. You. Anything." Alexa said firmly, bracing herself for the next attack.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 25th 2012, 21:16

He leaned against the wall with a despondent sigh, his arms crossed as he observed the girl. He secretly admired her defiance and confidence but his expression remained cold.

"Give me a good reason why," Hei growled, fighting to control his temper. "And I'll reconsider killing you for good."

Shizu could hear muffled shouting in the distance but he was too far to detect where it came from. When the racket died, he stepped out from behind the empty crates and glanced around warily. There was no one. "Caine? Jefry? Alexa?" He whispered fearfully, drawing out his sword slowly.

"Alexa's with a masked boy. Jefry's on a roof..." July murmured, one hand touching a glass window as he sent out his observational spirit. "I can't find Caine. He isn't near glass."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 25th 2012, 22:21

Brynne glared down at Jefry with surprise. Her eyes hardened angrily at the gun. Just a flick of that finger around the trigger would end her life with a pretty, red bang. "Do you really expect me to listen to you?" she muttered under her breath. "Okay," she said louder, looking stonily at the boy. "Sure..." Her hands began rising, although Brynne's eyes remained fixed on the M-16's face. Then without any warning but a tightening of her muscles, Brynne dropped like a deadweight, rolling to the ground in one swift movement. The roof was surrounded by a cracked, 2 foot wall, high enough to protect her if he tried to shoot her from the ground, but it would crumble under the force of the bullets if the boy chose to waste his ammunition. Just you try to climb up, Brynne thought grimly, pressing her hands to the gritty gravel.

Singing had always helped Brynne transfer her power over the earth, especially with big feats. She sang under her breath now, coaxing the stone, and the leaves, and the vines. Thorny spiked vines writhed from the cracks in the building, lacing, connecting, jabbing and tangling together to form a bristling wall of thorns. Brynne's voice faltered, her head pounding as the complexity of using her ability began to affect her. She only managed a few more words before she broke off, gasping with the churning pain in her gut. Gritting her teeth, Brynne fumbled around in her pockets, the agony making her fingers clumsy. Wrestling free a pomegranate seed, she swallowed it quickly, groaning.

Caine crouched in the bushes, quiet and alone. He felt stupid, hiding among a bunch of roses, but it provided the meager concealment he needed. Where was Alexa? It was like she'd disappeared off the face of the earth.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 25th 2012, 23:01

Shizu cursed silently. I have to find Jefry... before he does too much damage with his guns and weapons. He had to admit that the boy was rather skillful with weapons but so far no one has ever beaten Shizu on a one-on-one fight. Energizing himself, Shizu clambered up the brick wall nimbly. He let out a gasp of surprise when he saw thick vines moving about powerfully, blocking his way. His energized sword cut through the writhing mess of plants easily, revealing a exhausted-looking and unfamiliar girl.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 26th 2012, 00:15

Brynne narrowed her eyes at the sudden appearance of the boy and the pale green sword he wielded. I was counting on a gun not being able to fight the vines, but a sword? Ha. "Who are you?" she demanded, taking a step back. She wouldn't have the energy to fight him, but escape was probably possible. Better than capture or death. The vines would help. Brynne eyed the M-16--he wasn't a free or Syndicate Contractor for sure--taking in his strange white hair, and bi-colored eyes.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 26th 2012, 01:04

Shizu noticed her stare and he flushed slightly. "Shizu," He replied. "I'm the weapon master in M-16." He met her gaze challengingly, as though daring her to comment on his age or looks.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 28th 2012, 01:09

~I hope you don't mind Phantom but I've been wanting to make one last character!~

Name: Luke
Codename: FD-259
Affiliation: The Syndicate
Description: Muscular 14-year-old boy with messy brown hair and bright golden colored eyes. Usually wears a blue t-shirt, a very light weight white jacket, jeans, white tennis shoes, and black, fingerless gloves.
Spoiler:
Ability: Air and Wind Manipulation
Obeisance: Writing calligraphy
Others: He is amazing at sword fighting and is very skilled at close combat. His sword was his great grandfathers. Luke is interested in joining the army because his father was in the army and was killed saving his friends in family. He works out everyday to train but he does it for the Syndicate. (But if he's in shape he thinks one day he could have a chance to join the army.) He is much more loyal to the Syndicate but joining the army is in the background reminding Luke of his past. On his grandfather's sword it says Cathal in gold calligraphy. (Explaining his interest and obeisance in calligraphy) Cathal is the swords name and the name means "Mighty Battle"

Last edited by Birdflight on October 28th 2012, 15:00; edited 2 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 28th 2012, 04:27

We have a girl who can control fire, a boy who can turn into a fire wolf and now a dragon who can breathe fire O.o That's pretty strange to have a mythical creature in a human world... Birdflight, sorry but do you think you could change your power? Razz

If you can't, I won't force you x3
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 28th 2012, 04:54

(He was invisible, but never mind. Smile )
Jefry cursed, and turned back invisible. He quickly climbed up the wall in the gap left by Shizu's sword. At the top he turned visible and told Shizu quietly, "I think Alexa is in trouble."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 28th 2012, 13:05

Chris, Angel, and Mason blocked any areas of escape for the girl. Their eyes scanned the area for any other enemies. Mason made a stone wall Half way warp around the group, mostly hiding them from any threat. Angel had destructed the atoms in parts of the wall to make holes so they could see any oncoming M-16. Chris prowled the outside of the wall in full fiery wolf glory.

Darker Than Black RP - Page 4 Scale
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 28th 2012, 14:17

Phantom wrote:We have a girl who can control fire, a boy who can turn into a fire wolf and now a dragon who can breathe fire O.o That's pretty strange to have a mythical creature in a human world... Birdflight, sorry but do you think you could change your power? Razz

If you can't, I won't force you x3

Meh fine Razz Well I see what you mean because after I posted that I was thinking how like normal people would react to a giant dragon :3 I'll change it soon, just gotta think of another power...
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 28th 2012, 23:14

Brynne glared at Shizu, plainly choosing not to answer by providing her own name and affiliation. She crossed her arms, feeling some energy coming back to her limbs as she stood there. "If you're here for small talk," Brynne snapped, "I'll be going. There's some things I want to accomplish today." She stepped back toward the edge of the roof, which was only three feet behind her. Pressing a pomegranate seed into her palm, she took another step back.

Mao crossed the street, loping silently and following his nose. The large wolf-mix street dog whipped around the corner, pausing once beside a backalley before turning around and entering the alley in the other direction. Mao wasn't stupid. He'd entered so the girl Hei was holding back couldn't see him, but Hei could. He wasn't about to risk behind electrocuted by the Contractor.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 28th 2012, 23:49

~ Okay Birdflight, you're accepted ~

"You're not going to leave that easily," Shizu chuckled, approaching Brynne slowly like a predator stalking its prey. Without her knowing, he was actually energizing the pipes inside the building (you know, those water pipes. they're everywhere xD). He snapped his fingers and exclaimed," Surprise!" just as a huge torrent of water through the roof powerfully, slamming into Brynne. Shizu propped his hand on one knee as he eyed the drenched girl. "No one's going to save you..."

BIRDFLIGHT, YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED TO MY LAST POST Crying

Hei leaned against the wall with a despondent sigh, his arms crossed as he observed the girl. He secretly admired her defiance and confidence but his expression remained cold.

"Give me a good reason why," Hei growled, fighting to control his temper. "And I'll reconsider killing you for good."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 29th 2012, 16:33

Mao paused, looking up a tremor shook the ground, barely noticeable even with his heightened animal senses. A building collapsing? Water pipes exploding maybe? Enough to investigate. Hei would be okay for now. He seemed to be handling himself nicely anyways. Mao felt his body shrinking as he leaped into the air, hindlegs shortening and forelegs flattening into feathered wings as he took to the sky. A flash of water caught his eye, and he circled around, heading in the direction. Brynne? Sure enough, as Mao neared the water-soaked roof, she was facing another boy.

Brynne jutted out her chin stubbornly. "Water helps the earth you know," she said, flicking droplets of water of her fingers. "It helps things grow..." The vines around the building thickened, the thorns expanding and sharpening themselves. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw a red-tailed hawk gliding towards them. Stay away, Mao. I've got this. Taking another step back so she was balanced precariously on the very edge of the roof, Brynne added, "Who says I can't jump off this roof right now? Falling two stories may not be good for your health I think, but I've got tricks." She leaned her weight back, and simply fell, plummeting toward the ground. Summoning the last of her energy, Brynne commanded a leafy vine from the now thorny building wall, wrapping around her waist. She timed her landing badly however, and landed heavily, twisting her ankle. Gritting her teeth, Brynne stood, the vine disappearing as she took several strides back into he shelter of two ash trees.

Mao circled hesitantly, frustrated. He was just going back and forth, like a messenger, unable to fully help someone. Gliding higher, Mao decided he'd watch anyways. And then locate the girl for Hei.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 29th 2012, 20:02

~>.< Meeh! Sorry Phantom!!! I was gonna reply after I posted my character!~

Alexa narrowed her eyes. "You guys definitely play fair, ambushing me and totally surrounding, tying me up so I'm completely defenseless. I wanted a proper battle really but I guess not." She said bravely sarcasm and venom in her voice. She addressed the entire group but her eyes were locked on Hei's. "You want a good reason? Fine. I have valuable information about the M-16 because I'm in the M-16. I'm Alexa and you should have never messed with me." As she said this she felt her hands grow hot. This happened often when she was extremely angry. Since her power was Pyrokinesis, Alexa was never hurt by the heat but she used it as a sign at times. And this was the sign that she was mad.

Luke raced through the city. He had been left at the headquarters for the Syndicate. Anger pulsed through him but he shrugged it away. Stopping to catch his breath he started walking and listening to his surroundings. Faintly he could hear the sounds of battle, of yells and screams. Am-am I... imagining this? I swear if the M-16 is messing with us I'm gonna teach them a lesson they'll never forgot! He summoned some energy and using the air as a push, he took off flying to get faster in the direction of the sound of battle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 29th 2012, 21:10

"Fine, a one on one? Sure," Hei scoffed, releasing the grappling hook tied around Alexa. He took a few steps back, eyes narrowed. He sidestepped and dashed forward swiftly, lashing out his grappling hook right at Alexa's neck. He grabbed the girl's face, slamming her down onto the ground, hard.

"I win."

"Argh!" Shizu shouted as he lost sight of Brynne. "Alexa? Jefry?" He said into his earpiece. "Where are you guys?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 29th 2012, 21:40

Caught by surprise she was yet again on the ground her face burning with pain and embarrassment. Her arms felt so good, finally freed from the metal of the grappling hook. "Not so fast Hei." She mumbled just loud enough for Hei to hear. Thinking quick, she swiped her leg hitting Hei's leg, tripping him. She quickly got to her feet and shoved Hei to the ground with her foot and at the same time she charged a flaming punch, her hand engulfed in fire. Alexa brought back her hand aiming straight for Hei.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 29th 2012, 21:55

Angel glared at Alexa and destroyed the cells of her fire and a good chunk of skin from the girl's hand. "Humph, don't get too sure of yourself, chick." She sneered agitatedly. Her strawberry blonde hair shadowed her face, making their angelic features menacing.

Mason and Chris had paused from their watch to stare questioning lay at their friend. She usually didn't nose into other people's fights unless dragged into it. She must have been in a really bad mood or something. Especially to be defending Hei,
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 29th 2012, 22:08

Alexa shoved her foot harder into Hei's back and quickly shot a fireball from her other hand straight at the Syndicate girl. "Stay out of this!" She yelled, her anger growing steadily faster and faster. She froze for a moment hearing Shizu's voice in her headset, but only faintly. "Shizu! Help!" She whispered only to be cut off by the headset and suddenly just heard static.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content