Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker Than Black RP

+4
Streamstar
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Frost
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 3 Empty Darker Than Black RP

Post by Frost October 11th 2012, 04:23

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay is based on the anime, Darker than Black. It isn't exactly the same but I tweaked things round a little to make it simpler to understand and RP.

Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo, altering the sky and wreaking havoc on the landscape. The real stars disappeared, replaced by false stars.

It was dark.

The city was unnervingly quiet that night as the black cat swiftly leaped across one roof after another, only pausing for a short sniff. There was a dark figure crouched at the edge, back facing him.

"Mao? What is it?" The figure spoke tonelessly.

The crescent moon was partially hidden behind the gloomy clouds, weak rays of silver light reaching his face. But one could not see his face.

Because he was wearing a mask. A mask that shielded his face. Mao stared at him for a while longer than necessary, wondering what lay behind that unnerving mask and cold voice. Perhaps there was more behind this mysterious Contractor. Sensing that the other man was waiting for an answer, he quickly mewed, "We have orders from The Syndicate, Hei. Stop the M-16 organization."

His yellow eyes narrowed into slits.

Wipe them all out."  

About Contractors

Spoiler:

A Contractor's obeisance can be delayed but it is unavoidable especially after using one's power. If not, they will simply "melt like butter".

About Dolls

Spoiler:
Organizations

Spoiler:

Rules/Information

- You are only allowed to roleplay as only Contractors and Dolls
- You may only have up to four characters
- Your Contractor/Doll cannot have similar powers with other Contractors/Dolls
- You may use the example powers/obeisance/observation mediums in this topic

Members of the Syndicate are currently residing in an abandoned watchtower.
Members of M-16 are currently residing in an underground fortress.

Characters in Roleplay (Updated regularly)

Spoiler:

My Characters

Name: Hei
Codename: BK-201
Race: Contractor
Affiliation: The Syndicate
Description: Tall young 17-year-old boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. When operating as a Contractor, he wears a bullet-proof coat and white mask.
Ability: Molecular/Electrical Manipulation - Generating and bending electricity at will
Obeisance: Kissing someone of an opposite gender
Others: A extremely skilled fighter and capable of acrobatic acts. 

Name: Shizu
Codename: SZ-072
Race: Contractor
Affiliation: M-16
Ability: Weapon Energizing - Able to turn almost everything into a weapon by energizing them
Obeisance: Not seeing with his right eye
Description: Young 13-year-old boy with dyed white hair and heterochromatic eyes - one amber and one green. Has a cherubic face and is well-liked by many. He usually wears a blindfold over his right eye to fulfill his obeisance.
Others: He wields a long pale green sword which he made by himself. His energized sword can slice through everything easily and he can dodge attacks quickly by energizing himself.

Name: July
Race: Doll
Affiliation: M-16
Description: Blonde haired boy with light blue eyes. Wears a brown cap and blue sweater.
Observation Medium: Glass

Last edited by Phantom on October 28th 2012, 23:43; edited 17 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Darker Than Black RP

Post by Frost October 21st 2012, 06:35

~ All Characters Accepted. Topic Updated ~

"Hey Azura! Wait!" Hei called to the doll, who disappeared ahead in the form of a white cat. Glancing at his fellow Syndicate members, he hissed," What are we waiting for? Follow the doll!" He swung his grappling hook at the roof of a building and flew upwards. Running on the roof would give him a better view of the doll... and to stay hidden from view of others. He could always plan a surprise attack.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 21st 2012, 07:13

Darren stood beside Shizu and looked in the direction if Street 24. He waited for the boy beside him to readt to what July had said.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 21st 2012, 16:27

Brynne raced after Azura, choising to stay on the ground. Even though she wasn't scared of heights, she preferred having solid ground beneath her feet. The wind whipped her hair back, obscuring her eyes for a moemt as she turned a corner. Street 24 was empty, save for Azura in the form of a white cat. Brynne frowned, turning so her back was pressing to the wall of a nearby building, palms flat on the gritty stone.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2012, 16:45

The backalley between Street 23 and 24 was cleaner than most others, a little more spacious too. Lined with metal crates packed with old electric cables and withered plant seeds, it provided an ideal hideout for a 15 year old girl on the run. Raisa crouched on the topmost crate of a stack of three, shading her green eyes as she scouted the surroundings. Had it just been a product of her jumpy imagination, or did she really hear that shout? Raisa shimmied down the crates, dusting off her jeans as she retrieved the old knife she'd stuck in a chink in the wall. She felt queasy, her instincts shouting danger! Scowling, Raisa crouched down at the mouth of the alley, putting a crate between her and whatever might be lurking outside. Good grief; her birthday was coming up; and was a week of peace too much to ask for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 21st 2012, 17:36

Shizu spotted a girl in the distance and quickly took cover behind a stack of empty crates. "Caine, you know what to do," He told the other boy with a wink. "Alexa, you keep a look-out in case there's someone else with that girl." He pushed the doll into a corner and hissed," Stay hidden." Grabbing Darren's arm, he whispered into his ear," You'll stay back with me for back-up if something goes wrong."

Hei could feel something brush against his leg. "Mao?" He stared at the black cat in surprise. "What are you doing here?" He could see two figures behind the cat. Koma and Xia?

~ just bringing everyone else into the roleplay ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 21st 2012, 21:09

Mao snorted. "Did you think I would stay behind for the fun?" he grumbled, yellow eyes flashing with indignation. He weaved around Hei's leg, humming low in his throat. "I saw a girl," he said casually. "She looked like a free Contractor." The black cat's ears twitched.

Caine frowned, looking at Shizu. "Do I?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 21st 2012, 21:57

Shizu rolled his eyes and muttered," You know, mind control that girl."

Hei raised an eyebrow and hissed," Really? Where is she? We could always recruit more Contractors." He paused and after a second, added," For good purposes."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2012, 23:16

Raisa shifted; her legs were falling asleep. There'd been no attack on her yet, but the noises were growing louder, from all sides. Panic bubbled up inside her, and she briefly considered bolting. A visible target makes it easier for predators, Raisa reminded herself, fidgeting. She finally decided to take the risk of standing, because if it came to a fight, having rubbery, numb legs would not help at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2012, 23:46

Alexa nodded at Shizu. Extinguishing the flame on the tip of her finger she slowly walked in the direction that Shizu had said the girl was. She froze seeing movement in the dark night, then she started walking forward yet again. She's alone. I can just tell and I dont see any other movement then her. She thought looking back and sending an, all clear sign to Shizu and Caine. Alexa stayed somewhat hidden behind a medium sized trash can and waited for Caine.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 21st 2012, 23:54

"Right," Caine sighed. He glance around him to check for any signs of metal. His oneisance was entirely inconveient. Iron was everywhere. He scowled at a beat-up metal mailbox of sorts on the other side of the sidewalk, and stepped away from it. It'd still affect the strength of his control, but the farther away Caine was, the better.

"Alley," Mao answered. "She's short, maybe fifteen or sixteen years old. Dark hair, green eyes. Pretty." He smirked slightly at this, the way cats do with their eyes. "Seems to be by herself, so she must be a tough one." Mao paused to lick his paw nonchalantly, is yellow eyes flicking back toward the alley. "Oh yay," the black cat meowed suddenly, sarcasm edging his voice. "The M-16 are here."

Brynne sighed, glancing up at the roofs with anoyance. What was takng Hei so long? She drifted a few meters to the right, eyes darting aound warily.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 00:18

~Can I pretend Jefry is here?~

Jefry crouched beside Shizu. "Do you want me to scout ahead? I could.keep a lookout for other contracters?"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 22nd 2012, 05:19

"We'll deal with that girl later," Hei told Mao, his gaze focused on a few figures ahead. He crouched lower, blending into the shadows. "M-16," He snarled. He could see a spark of light... Possibly fire (?)... a second ago but it vanished completely. Pyrokinesis, the control of fire? Hei thought, slightly doubtful of his previous sighting. "Not good... This is not good. Fire and Earth. Fire and Electricity..." He muttered as he pondered over both choices. "I'll take the latter."

"I think there's more than one Contractor," Hei said to Mao. "Launch surprise attacks. Use your ability, Mao." With the ghost of a smile, the boy crept nearer to his target for a better view.

~ Hei's a very experienced Contractor so he definitely won't be beaten especially in hand-to-hand combat ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 22nd 2012, 16:19

"They must be going after the girl," Mao guessed, nodding at Hei as the Contractor disappeared. He concentrated, muzzle elongating, legs lengthening, body expanding until he was a dark gray city dog, scruffy with reddish eyes. Large, powerful, sharp teeth. Mao had purposely chosen a wolf mix, since he liked the wolves' savage personality and uncanny ability of camouflage and stealth. The dog trotted silently in the shadows, following his nose as he circled to come up behind the M-16.

Caine concentrated, choosing to hide himself behind a tree stump. If his concentration was broken while controlling the girl's mind, or if the girl was too focused on something herself, then he would be unable to fully control her movements.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 22nd 2012, 21:05

"Jefry, you can go ahead with Caine," Shizu said briskly. What was taking Caine so long?

Hei threw his grappling hook at Alexa, the knife at the end catching her sleeve. He skillfully tied her up after a few seconds and leaped onto her back, pinning her down to the ground easily.

~ his weapon is sort of like a grappling hook. A long metal wire with a knife at the end. He uses this weapon as an offensive, a grappling hook and also an electrical conductor. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 21:16

"Got it." Jefry said, turning invisible. He sprinted down the street to Caine. No one would be able to attack Caine, not with him watching. "Caine. Shizu sent me to help protect you. I'm invisible. Don't worry." He drew his favorite weapon: His modified M1 carbine. It fired hard enough to break through average body armor, but it also had a fully automatic mode. He also took his. .18 revolver and stuck it in his pocket. His knives were also ready.
(I love M1 carbines. They're my favorite gun, and you can cock them really fast. Evil Cat)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2012, 00:27

Alexa's eyes widened in surprise and in seconds she was completely tied up. Struggling fiercely to break lose from the person who tied her up she struggled to see her captors face. She caught a glimpse of a grappling hook and she felt anger wash over her. One name whispered in her mind, Hei... Alexa tried to scream, maybe she could get the others attension? Yet her scream was muffled from the ground. She stopped struggling for a moment. Think Alexa would you! Her voice screamed in her mind. I cant be hurt my fire so... I got it. She focused on her entire hand engulfed in fire and from inside whatever was tied around her. A flame burst from her hand but to no avail it didn't burn at all. She turned and glared at Hei her golden eyes blazing with anger. "Let me go now!" She said fierce determination in her voice while her eyes burned with an intensity like a flame.

Last edited by Birdflight on October 24th 2012, 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 23rd 2012, 00:44

Jeffry heard voices in the distance. There was trouble. "Hurry!" He whispered urgently to Caine. "We need control of that girl now!" He grabbed an extra cartridge and stuck it in his belt, next to his knife and revolver. The knife was a long, wicked blade with a slightly curved end and a hard handle for cracking skulls. Part of the knife was serrated, to do as much damage as possible.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 23rd 2012, 01:01

Birdflight wrote:Alexa's eyes widened in surprise and in seconds she was completely tied up. Struggling fiercely to break lose from the person who tied her up she struggled to see her captors face. She caught a glimpse of a grappling hook and she felt anger wash over her. One name whispered in her mind, Hei... Alexa tried to scream, maybe she could get the others attension? Yet her scream was muffled from the ground. She stopped struggling for a moment. Think Alexa would you! Her voice screamed in her mind. I cant be hurt my fire so... I got it. She focused on her entire hand engulfed in fire and from inside the rope a flame burst from her hand. In moments the tightness of the rope loosened around her as it was being burned and scorched from the flame she had produced. She jumped to her feet and backed away from Hei creating a rather large ball of flame from both of her hands. Alexa narrowed her eyes focusing on making the ball of flame larger and more powerful. "Bring it on Hei. I dare ya." She said a smirk on her face.

~ Er... how did Alexa know Hei's name? o_o and that weapon of his isn't a rope. Its a metal wire so it can't catch fire Razz ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2012, 17:50

~She knows Hei's name from rumors about conflicts in the past, and yeeeaah I wasnt sure with the rope or something so while I typed it I avoided trying to mention if it was a rope or not. I'll edit that once I get on the computer in about... maybe 2 hours? Srry about the misunderstanding and I'll fix it soon, and I'm srry I keep messing up so much! Sweat ~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 23rd 2012, 18:33

Name: Angel
Codename: AN-667
Race: Contractors
Affiliation: the Syndicate
Ability: Atomic Vision- Can look at something and make the atoms separate (tear apart) even to humans or animals....anything.
Obesience: Falling in love
Description: An extremely skinny girl with pale skin, strawberry blonde hair, and large cinnamon-hazel eyes.
Others: has a hate for everyone because of the abuse she suffered as a child. She has a hard time trusting others. Carries a knife with her at all times.

Name: Mason (French name meaning Stone worker Wink)
Codename: ZV-565
Affiliation:the Syndicate
Ability: Stone manipulation. (Can manipulate stone to his advantage....includes turning people to stone and such.)
Obesience: Eating spinach (hates it)
Description: A tan boy with well developed muscles, long legs, dark brown hair, and stony gray eyes.
Others: has a chain around his neck with his birthstone. (Emerald- May)

Name: Chris
Codename: JB-007
Affilliation: The Syndicate
Ability: fire wolf - can turn into a wolf on fire.
Obesience: Wearing make-up for a whole day.
Description: A tall, muscular guy with fair skin, a goatee, shaggy dark red hair, and very dark green eyes.
Others: He's the class clown of the group. A big kid if you will.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 24th 2012, 10:05

~ Thanks for joining Lightningstorm! Characters accepted, list updated. You can join in the roleplay and pretend you were already with Hei and Brynne against the M-16 ~

Hei watched Alexa's futile attempts to burn his specially designed weapon. "It isn't rope. Its a metal wire," He sighed, looking bored. Lowered his voice and snarled," Are you part of the M-16, kid? How do you know my name? Answer me or I won't hold back from using my power."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 24th 2012, 10:56

Angel stood to Hei's far fit, Mason on his left. Chris stood behind Hei, making funny faces. He looked like he was entertaining himself well. The other two tried not to laugh at the big boy's silly facial expressions.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2012, 16:27

Alexa rolled her eyes. "Your powers? I'd like to see you try, Hei. And I've heard your name from a couple of rumors. Nice little grappling hook you got there by the way." She said sarcasm in her voice. She smirked and while Hei talked she used her nail to try to maybe cut the metal wire. Alexa are you kidding me! Wow your going to try to cut a metal wire with your fingernail? Ha, good luck with that! A voice inside her head scoffed and she sighed anger rising inside her like an ember about to become a wildfire.
~Btw I edited my post above!~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 24th 2012, 18:20

Caine hissed in annoyance. "Okay, okay." He closed his eyes, finding the bright conciousness of the girl easily. The minds of most people were easy to break through, the more distracted or dumb they were, the easier. If the target was focused on something, it would form a sort of wall around the mind, preventing Caine from gaining anything but a superficial access to their thoughts. If their concentration wavered even for a moment, it would be possible to break the mental wall and assume control. It had taken Caine several years to completely grasp the concepts of his power. Dismissing any thoughts that'd distract him Caine began slowly probing his way into the mind of the Contractor girl.

Brynne was confused. Hei had disappeared, but Mao had told her not to worry. Not that she really would. Hei was one of the best after all. Assured that Hei would be fine, Brynne glanced around, popping a single ruby red pomegrante seed into her mouth as she stopped again at th street corner. According to Mao, there were at least three other M-16s, and a Contractor girl with no allegiance. She scowled. Best to take down one at a time.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2012, 18:35

Rasia glanced behind her. She couldn't help it. Her breathing, normally so soft and quiet, was harsh and raspy, like she'd run miles. Danger, her mind insisted. Run. Her skin prickled, and Raisa once more got the feeling that someone was watching her, approaching, sneaking up slowly... Raisa leapt to her feet, her movements slightly sluggish, despite the panic and adreline coursing through her. What's wrong with me? Raisa thought frantically, her vivid blue green eyes too wide and panicky. She hesitated a moment, at a shout that rang out, so close. Too close. Her mind zeroes in on that sound, tracing it to a position on her right. Before she could change her mind, Raisa bolted in the opposite direction, focusing on those heavy leg that refused to cooperate. As she ran, the feeling seemed to fade, her lims once more responsive, the edgy feeling receding as if Raisa was literally running from the pit of danger itself. Raisa stopped at an old bank, ducking under the awning to catch her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next