Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Darker Than Black RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker Than Black RP

+4
Streamstar
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Frost
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 2 Empty Darker Than Black RP

Post by Frost October 11th 2012, 04:23

First topic message reminder :

This roleplay is based on the anime, Darker than Black. It isn't exactly the same but I tweaked things round a little to make it simpler to understand and RP.

Ten years ago, an inscrutable and abnormal territory known as Hell's Gate appeared in Tokyo, altering the sky and wreaking havoc on the landscape. The real stars disappeared, replaced by false stars.

It was dark.

The city was unnervingly quiet that night as the black cat swiftly leaped across one roof after another, only pausing for a short sniff. There was a dark figure crouched at the edge, back facing him.

"Mao? What is it?" The figure spoke tonelessly.

The crescent moon was partially hidden behind the gloomy clouds, weak rays of silver light reaching his face. But one could not see his face.

Because he was wearing a mask. A mask that shielded his face. Mao stared at him for a while longer than necessary, wondering what lay behind that unnerving mask and cold voice. Perhaps there was more behind this mysterious Contractor. Sensing that the other man was waiting for an answer, he quickly mewed, "We have orders from The Syndicate, Hei. Stop the M-16 organization."

His yellow eyes narrowed into slits.

Wipe them all out."  

About Contractors

Spoiler:

A Contractor's obeisance can be delayed but it is unavoidable especially after using one's power. If not, they will simply "melt like butter".

About Dolls

Spoiler:
Organizations

Spoiler:

Rules/Information

- You are only allowed to roleplay as only Contractors and Dolls
- You may only have up to four characters
- Your Contractor/Doll cannot have similar powers with other Contractors/Dolls
- You may use the example powers/obeisance/observation mediums in this topic

Members of the Syndicate are currently residing in an abandoned watchtower.
Members of M-16 are currently residing in an underground fortress.

Characters in Roleplay (Updated regularly)

Spoiler:

My Characters

Name: Hei
Codename: BK-201
Race: Contractor
Affiliation: The Syndicate
Description: Tall young 17-year-old boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. When operating as a Contractor, he wears a bullet-proof coat and white mask.
Ability: Molecular/Electrical Manipulation - Generating and bending electricity at will
Obeisance: Kissing someone of an opposite gender
Others: A extremely skilled fighter and capable of acrobatic acts. 

Name: Shizu
Codename: SZ-072
Affiliation: M-16
Ability: Weapon Energizing - Able to turn almost everything into a weapon by energizing them
Obeisance: Not seeing with his right eye
Description: Young 13-year-old boy with dyed white hair and heterochromatic eyes - one amber and one green. Has a cherubic face and is well-liked by many. He usually wears a blindfold over his right eye to fulfill his obeisance.
Others: He wields a long pale green sword which he made by himself. His energized sword can slice through everything easily and he can dodge attacks quickly by energizing himself.

Name: July
Race: Doll
Description: Blonde haired boy with light blue eyes. Wears a brown cap and blue sweater.
Observation Medium: Glass

Last edited by Phantom on October 28th 2012, 23:43; edited 17 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Darker Than Black RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Darker Than Black RP

Post by Shimmerpaw October 14th 2012, 11:32

Darren yawned "Time for some warm apple cider." He rubbed his hands together and warmed some apple cider and drank it. "Mm!" Me let his long sweater sleeves hang over his long fingers and walked around (uhwhere are they?)

Siluk noticed Darren walking around and placed his half eaten cake on the table "Hey Darren!" He smiled gleefully. "Way too perky." Darren snorted back at him. Siluk was hurt and stuck his tounge out as the boy walked away.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2012, 12:02

Alexa picked up her pace seeing Shizu. Once she got closer to him she sighed in relief noticing that he was uninjured. "I'm fine, I was worried about you! I heard a sword and thought you were hurt." She said her voice filled with worry. After a moment of silence she said. "Was it your obeisance? I swear they are so annoying. You should see my room. It has pictures on every wall." Alexa laughed lightly and absentmindedly started twirling a piece of her bright red hair.

Azura placed her hands delicately onto the windowsill of an open window in the watchtower. She blankly watched as a bird flew straight up towards the open sky. She closed her eyes. There was a flash of blue and when she opened her eyes she was watching through the eyes of a bird, one of her observer spirits. Azura flew up high to see a group of people on the roof. Curiously, she willed her observer spirit to land onto the roof by the group of people. The bird observer spirit hopped over to Brynne and chirped in greeting.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2012, 14:47

Brynne nodded at Xia, amused at his grouchy expression. Greeting the others, she turned her head slightly to the bird that had landed only three feet away, solitary, unafraid. "Azura." Delighted, Brynne obligingly held out a finger for the bird to perch on.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 14th 2012, 22:16

"I hope you won't take a picture of me now!" Shizu laughed. He paused, remembering that she had just asked him a question. With a slight shake of his head, he explained," My obeisance is that I can't use my right eye." He gestured at the white cloth which he tied around his right eye (looks like a pirate somehow, I'll might put up a picture later).

"I was trying to practice without it. That was when I was so weak that I dropped my sword," He continued. "I was hoping maybe I could pay my contract fully one day... Then I no longer have to go around looking like this..." His eyes shone with misery. "Everyone teases me because of my looks. White hair, heterochromatic eyes and a blindfold..."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2012, 22:56

Alexa giggled her eyes shining. "No, I wont take your picture dont worry." She said. "I think you look nice with your blindfold and your hair. If you changed it wouldn't be the same." Alexa blushed and picked up her camera playing around with it trying not to be so awkward. "Ya know our obeisance isn't that bad. Poor Alyss has to stay up all night." She finished blushing slightly and put her hands in the pockets of her jean shorts.

Azura giggled. The small bird flew up and gently landed on Brynne's finger. The bird chirped and shook out its wings. Looking at the others expectantly she tilted her head.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2012, 23:39

Byrnne crossed her legs and brought her hand to rest over her right knee. Gently stroking the bird's feathers with her forefinger, she turned her eyes back to Hei and prompted, "So Mao says that we're to kill them all?" Disbelief still rang in her voice, betraying the usually no-nonsense expression she wore at situations like these.

"I did." Mao strolled over to them, his black ears angled toward Brynne as the cat paused by Xia's foot. "And we do." His voice was flat, yellow eyes narrowed as he finally stopped to sit to the left of Hei.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 15th 2012, 03:52

"Thanks," Shizu beamed at Alexa. She didn't mind his looks at all! "Well that means Alyss can sleep in the day as an excuse," He joked, trying to imagine the scenario in his thoughts. "Well, I guess we have to go out and recruit more Contractors and Dolls."

"We all know that the M-16 plan to recuit as many Contractors and Dolls to overrule the humans. It's wrong," Hei said. "We can't just go up and tell them to stop. Most of them are already brainwashed with all this nonsense." He tapped his foot impatiently, his dark blue eyes narrowed.

"The only way we have is to kill them all." The tall boy stood up abruptly. He walked towards the edge of the watchtower and paused, throwing a glance over his shoulder. "Contractors kill without guilt. Perhaps it's time to see who is and who isn't a true Contractor," Hei murmured, slipping his mask on and taking out his grappling hook.

"Shall we go patrol the city now?" He didn't wait for a reply but leaped off the edge.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 15th 2012, 16:17

Brynne narrowed her eyes, taking Hei's statement as a challenge. She always carried her weapons anyways, her pouch of pomegranate seeds always tucked safely in the back pocket of her jeans. Brynne hopped off the edge of the roof after him, straight into the open air. Ten feet from the onrushing pavement, a vine shot out of the ivy growing on a nearby building, wrapping around her wrist like a vise. It slowed her descent noticeably, until Brynne was close enough to drop without hurting herself. The thick vine disappeared, retracting back toward the ivy as she dusted herself off. That simple task of controlling her power over earth and nature didn't take a very big toll on her, but Brynne would probably have to recharge after the next time.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 15th 2012, 18:40

Darren snuck over to a hall and peered at Alexa and Shizu "Hello." He waved a hand and drank his apple cider, the glass that he just poured was hot and delicious. All he wanted to do was make contact with others.

Siluk flapped his arms up and down as if he were trying to fly. "OMG! I can't wait!" He screamed, just to see bow many people he would attract. He waited with a big smile on his face. "Oh I'm so random!" He marveled.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 16th 2012, 17:29

~What is Siluk doing? o.o~

Caine ventured down the hallway, intentionally avoiding the iron-framed wall light that was mounted on the walls throughout the hallways. "Hey Alexa, Shizu." He smiled when he saw the two, his tired gray eyes lighting up a bit. "What are you guys doing?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 16th 2012, 17:36

"We're gonna try and recruit more Contractors and Dolls," Shizu replied breezily. He eyed the exhausted-looking boy and suggested," You should go have some rest, Caine."

Hei smiled slightly behind his mask as Brynne landed next to him. It didn't surprise him at all. That girl was always up for a challenge and would never let herself be humiliated before others. "So where do you think they could be?" He prompted, a questioning look in his eyes.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2012, 21:05

Alexa waved at Caine and gave a small smile. She yawned and played around with a small ball of fire tossing it between her hands. "I'm ready to go recruit more Contractors and Dolls when you are." She said turning to Shizu. Feeling a strong urge to take a picture she sighed. "Excuse me." Alexa mumbled. Turning around, her back facing Caine and Shizu, she held up her camera and took some random picture of the hallway. At the end of the hallway the door was open to a crack. Turning back to the others, she checked her picture. "Boring." She said quietly.

Azura willed for the small bird to turn into a large eagle. The eagle flew into the sky above the others. Azura transformed the eagle into a cheetah once it reached the ground. The cheetah raced ahead of the other Contractors easily and turned back to them letting out a thundering roar.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 16th 2012, 21:17

Caine yawned, rubbing an eye. "I look that bad?" he asked ruefully. True enough, he fel that bad. Drowsiness was constantly chasing him during the day, but he was determined to stay awake.

"Somewhere secluded, secret, probably hidden," Brynne answered immediately. "Somewhere hard to find." She glanced at the sky, looking back toward Hei questioningly. She was fairly certain that if anyone using an element ability was in direct contact with the earth, or even stone, she could track. But in doing so would probably take quiet a toll on her...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 17th 2012, 04:06

~ Brightstar, Contractors can't track. That's a doll's power. You can't make your character too powerful you know... ~

Shizu made a grab for Alexa's camera. "Let me try," He said, raising it up and snapping one photo at Caine. There was a bright flash and Shizu returned the camera with silent laughter. "Not so tired now I hope, Caine."

Hei gave Brynne a smug smile. "So which way should we head now?" He asked, straightening the collar of his coat.

~ By the way, no one really knows what Hei's obseisance is. Most people presume that his obeisance is wearing a mask ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 16:18

~Oh okay. Sorry. I'll just edit and say that Brynne can get a vague direction of them.... is that okay?~

Caine flinched at the bright light. "Hey!" he protested. The flash made his eyes ache, although it had simultaneously snapped him wide awake. "What was that for?"

Brynne shrugged, the corner of her mouth twitching up in a wry half-smile. "The outskirts of the city I suppose. Let's go!" She waved her fingers at Azura the leopard, beckoning her over to them.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 17th 2012, 17:46

~Siluk, he's uh, being Siluk.~

Siluk gave up and walked through the hallways carrying a plate with a cupcake planted on top, he'd made it himself! He bumped into Caine "Oh, sorry." he smiled, even though he'd gotten frosting on her arm, a lot of frosting.

Darren rolled his eyes, he ran a hand through his hair and walked away whistling. He bumped into a wall and cursed, he shouldn't be so stupid! He walked away with a strange look on his face, most likely a cross between anger and confusion.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 18:00

~Caine is a he. -.-

Caine frowned at Siluk. The bumbling idiot... All he said aloud was: "Just be careful next time, okay? And watch where you're going." The dark-haired boy turned and pointedly wiped the frosting off his arm with a tissue from the box on a nearby table. Caine grimaced at sickly sweet scent of the cupcake frosting and tossed the dirty napkin into the trash.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 17th 2012, 21:02

Alexa giggled. "To make sure your awake Caine, we have to go recruit more Contractors and Dolls." She said. Picking up her camera she checked the picture of Caine and laughed showing Shizu Caine's hilarious expression.

The leopard padded over to Brynne and Hei dipping her head. The leopard turned into a small pure white cat with ice blue eyes. She needed to blend in the city so by being a stray cat no one would question her.

Last edited by Birdflight on October 19th 2012, 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 19th 2012, 01:42

~ Birdflight, Azura is a doll and can't act by herself. Remember that. So that means that someone has to give her orders. And she can't become the animal observation spirit. She only observes through any animal. Cities don't have leopards or eagles. She can't transform. So basically city animals are like stray cats or pigeons etc. She cannot attack, only observe. She can't control the animal at all. ~

Shizu laughed, giving Caine a good-natured wink. "Alright alright, let's go folks," He said and ran up the stairs which led to the main entrance of the underground fortress.

Last edited by Phantom on October 19th 2012, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 19th 2012, 15:50

~I'm really sorry Phantom! I understand now about how to rp the dolls from now on. Thank you for clearing that up Phantom I really appreciate it and I'll try to do a better job at rping a doll Sweat Im reaally sorry!~

Alexa walked quickly up the stairs, skipping a couple steps to get more distance. She stopped for a moment and looked back at Caine waiting for him a moment, before rushing up after Shizu. Her bright red hair flew behind her, and she could hear her bracelets jingling as she quickly walked up the steps after him.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 19th 2012, 16:28

Caine hurried after Shizu and Alexa, easily taking the stairs two at a time. He had to admit, Shizu had found a perfect way to keep him awake. He'd have to get his revenge.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 19th 2012, 17:47

~ Its okay App Wink I was just hoping this roleplay would be more active... ~

Shizu glanced around at his surroundings. They were at the very end of the city, in the most isolated and deserted street. Street lamps flickered weakly and suddenly there was a 'pop' sound as one extinguished.

"July, can you locate any Contractors?"

The doll picked up a piece of shattered glass on the floor. The glazed look in his eyes vanished after awhile before he looked up at said to the boy," Street 24."

( Let's say Hei and Brynne are at Street 24 Razz )
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 19th 2012, 18:36

Alexa nodded. "Good job July." She whispered nodding to the doll. "Well, I guess to Street 24." She said her eyes gleaming. In the dim light it was hard to see. Annoyed, Alexa swished her finger and created a small flame on the tip of her finger, just bright enough to see their surroundings more clearly.

(Btw I edited my post for Azura earlier)
The white cat's ears pricked. Completely ignoring Brynne and Hei she raced forward following the scent of what was M-16 members. The cat leaped over shiny silver trash can that was knocked over and raced down street after street. Finally she made it to a street known as Street 24. The white cat sat down and curled her white tail around her dainty white paws and simply waited.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 20th 2012, 13:05

Name: Raisa
Codename: RS-008
Affliation: None ~A recruit for a group?(:~
Description: small, petite 15 year old girl with long, dark hair. She has a dark-ish complexion, with witchy green eyes. Agile and fast, but not very strong. She is stubborn and headstrong, but clever.
Spoiler:
Ability: Water elementalist:control over water in all its forms
Obeisance: Inability to speak a lie
Others: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 21st 2012, 06:19

Name: Jefry
Code name: CI-622
Race: Contracter
Description: A boy of average height, he has brown hair of varying length and dark brown eyes.
Ability: The power to turn invisible at will. He can be felt and heard, though.
Obeisance: He must cut a centimeter of his hair every time he uses his power. Thus the varying hair length. Very Happy
Other: Uses an assortment of guns and knives. Is particularly good with knives.

Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content