Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

+26
Cedarpelt
Dawnpool
Honeyshade
StarLight
Jade
Tawnyflower
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Nightwing
Flameblossom
Lightclaw
Gingerlion
Noxe
Frost
Streamstar
Ghostfur
Roguestar
Russetstar
Milkycloud
Redstar
Torrentheart
Nyx
Heatherpool
Tangleclaw
Scarlett
30 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Empty The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett July 16th 2013, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Tcrcrp10
Thank you Nocte for the banner.
Role Play Plot & Background Information:

Background: Many moons ago, there was a drought that plagued the territories. All of the clans were suffering from the lack of water, including the members of Riverclan that usually thrived in year round with their supply of fish from the rivers. Over time, it became warmer and warmer until Thunderclan's territory became engulfed in a massive fire that destroyed their home and devastated the last of their food supplies. For a short period of time, the other clans helped Thunderclan by supplying them with whatever food and herbs they could spare, but as more time passed, the other clans were no longer able to support Thunderclan's needs. In one final effort to save the remaining members of her clan, their leader led them away from the territories to find a new home where they could thrive.

Plot: Not long after Thunderclan fled their territory, Riverclan's members began falling victim to a mysterious illness that they have not seem before. After losing several elders, kits and an apprentice, Streamstar hears a rumor at a gathering about how Thunderclan has left their territory and may have a herb that could save Riverclan from this illness. Now they are facing a badger infestation and they don't have enough healthy warriors to take on both tasks alone. Finally it is announced that Riverclan will set off in search of Thunderclan in hopes of gaining their help in saving Riverclan.

Tatras Herb
The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Horec-wild-flower-rare

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Streamstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Snowlily/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]

Registered & Approved Characters:
Thunderclan:
Leader: Snowstar
Chief Adviser: Lightningstorm
Deputy: Rogueblossom
Medicine Cat: Redleaf
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Heatherpaw
Warriors: Swiftstorm, Ghostfur, Bluenose, Roseleaf, Thunderstrike, Nightwing, Morningsun, Starlight, Dawnpool, Ace, Grassleaf
Apprentices: Milkypaw, Flamepaw, Hurricanepaw, Shimmerpaw
Kits/Elders:
Riverclan:
Leader: Streamstar
Deputy: Torrentheart
Medicine Cat: Echosong
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lilypaw
Warriors: Ashfall, Whitedawn, Mintpelt, Jayflight, Sunbeam, Tawnyflower, Honeyshade
Apprentices: Tanglepaw, Rushpaw, Sagepaw, Swanpaw
Kits/Elders: Brightshadow, Maplestream

My RPG Character(s):
Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Snowstar
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Leader
Age (moons): 34 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: Milkypaw
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowstar is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
Appearance/Picture: Snowstar is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
Snowstar:

Username:Snowlily
Character's Name: Swiftstorm
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 32 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Swiftstorm is very reserved and suspicious of those whom he isn't familiar with. He is very wary of around outsiders, but he will not show any fear or hesitation outwardly. He is independent though is willing to help others out if need be and is borderline, overly outspoken around his clan mates. Despite the front he prefers to put up around others, those who know him best would say he is very dependable and loyal to those close to him and Thunderclan.
Appearance/Picture: Swiftstorm is a largely built, muscular tom. He is well above average size with a thick, medium-length grey coat covered in slightly darker grey tabby markings, particularly around the face and legs. His eyes are a piercing yellow and his claws are razor sharp. The name come from his natural agility and the color of his pelt which seemed to mimic the color of the cloud before a storm would strike. He is a skilled hunter and fighter but is not known to be the most graceful jumper or climber.
Swiftstorm:

Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Roseleaf
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 18 moons
Mate/Kits: Has a crush on Bluenose
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Roseleaf is a very determined warrior and has a persistence that is not easily matched. If there is something she wants, she will go after it without any hesitation. It takes a while for this feisty she-cat to warm up to others, but once she does her loyalty will not be broken easily. Naturally, she is very timid and quiet around those she doesn't know well or hasn't met before. The only known exception is Bluenose, who she still has trouble speaking to at times when a situation doesn't necessarily demand it. Once Roseleaf is close to someone though, she becomes very open and affectionate. Her biggest flaw is that she hates to be ordered around and being told what to do.
Appearance/Picture: Roseleaf is an average sized, petite, short-haired, she-cat. Her pelt is silky and in general is a light brown, but when she is in the sunlight and it hits it, it will appear to turn red. Her whole body is covered in black and dark brown tabby markings that give her the traditional "wild cat" appearance. Her pelt fades to a soft white around her chest and muzzle and her eyes are a captivating green that tends to draw a lot of extra attention. All of the major features on her face and flank are outlined or accented by her tabby markings givine her a very unique appearance.
Roseleaf:

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:10; edited 28 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433644
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Lightclaw July 17th 2013, 19:47

-Crushes are always fun. One of them can always confess later c:-

Lightningstorm agreed with Roseleaf. They could easily get lost in this lush forest. It rained a lot and that meant their scent could be swept away easily. What they needed was to create trails for patrols and an absolute border to keep the cats close enough to camp. That would decrease the chances of them losing warriors to this mysterious, vibrant place. "Yes, I agree. Also, stay close. We have no idea what's out there yet and we need to be cautious until we do. It seems there are plenty of snakes here, probably poisonous from the stories I've heard..." the large she-cat shivered, remembering that the slithering cold-blooded animals terrified her. Lightningstorm would never admit it, but she often hesitated in killing the creatures because of how much they scared her.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13843
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett July 17th 2013, 20:00

" I wnder how far off the border patrol wandered...?" She hesitated to ask trying not to give anything away but she was worried about them being out there without knowing what else is there with them. She padded through the entrance of camp and after several tail lengths came to a stop trying to stay quiet and listen for any familiar scuffling.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing July 17th 2013, 20:14

Username: Nightwing
Character's Name: Nightwing
Clan/Rank: ThunderClan
Age (moons): 30 moons
Mate/Kits: N/A
Mentor/Apprentice: N/A
Personality: cuddly and huggable!
Appearance/Picture: a white kitty with blue eyes.
Nightwing
Nightwing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5179
Male Posts : 52

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 20:30

"All right, so we're all agreed to take a break to hunt. And don't worry Swiftstorm, I'm sure you'll find something to hunt." Ghostfur said as he turned and padded into the rainforest a ways. After he had put a little distance between himself and the patrol, Ghostfur stopped and tested the air. Beyond the heavy scent of the rainforest, he could pick up bird and bug scents, as well as some scents he was unfamiliar with that seemed like a cross between Twoleg and squirrel scents(lemurs and such). Since most of the scents were up in the trees, Ghostfur decided to attempt to climb the tree. He leaped at the trunk of a gangly looking tree and sank his claws into the soft bark. He quickly worked his way to the nearest branch and took a moment to rest. I haven't climbed like that since SnowClan! he thought as he spotted a brightly colored bird roosting at the end of the branch above his. He scrambled up to the branch, sticking near the trunk so it doesn't sway, and began stalking lightly down the branch. He was painfully aware that as the branch thinned beneath his paws, his weight would cause the branch to dip more. Ghostfur paused once he was within leaping distance of the bird. He knew he wouldn't be able pounce on it, the branch was too thin, so he figured he'd have to grab the bird and land on a lower branch. Ghostfur peered through the leaves and saw a nice thick and sturdy branch of another tree below the bird.

Ghostfur pounced at the bird and managed to grab it in his mouth, but when he slammed into the lower branch, Ghostfur felt his paws slip out from beneath him and he fell, though he didn't scream out of fear of losing his hard caught bird. He hit the ground hard and heard a loud crunch beneath him. As Ghostfur lay their regaining his breath, he became aware that he hadn't really hurt anything. Getting up shakily, Ghostfur realized that he had landed on his bird, which had likely saved him from breaking any bones, though he saw that he had broken the birds bones. Thank StarClan! Never thought prey would save me from becoming crowfood! And what would Bluenose of thought, he'd never let me live it down! he thought as he picked up his bird and stumbled back to the clearing where they had split up.
~~
Bluenose nodded and also strode away from the others, neither him nor his brother have ever been good at hunting with others. As he padded through the undergrowth, Bluenose saw a strange creature scrabbling under some rocks picking at the bugs beneath. The thing looked like a strange squirrel, but had white fur with black stripes. Bluenose remembered hearing of such creatures from a couple rogues who had lived in this rainforest, calling them lemurs, but hadn't believed that such a thing existed. Now he stalked this lemur much like he would a squirrel. Pouncing, he almost missed it and the lemur turned to run, but Bluenose made another leap and managed to catch the lemur, dispelling it with a swift bit to the neck. Bluenose picked up his catch and padded back to the small clearing.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11078
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 17th 2013, 20:45

Swiftstorm watched as the other warriors padded off to hunt. Now what do we do? I can't just leave Milkypaw alone out here. The large, well-muscled grey tom looked around silently with his jaws parted to take in the nearby scents. "Milkypaw has Snowstar taught you anything abut hunting?" He looked back at the white apprentice.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud July 17th 2013, 21:03

Milkypaw looked up at Swiftstorm after watching the other warriors go off to hunt. "Snowstar has taught me some hunting", she mewed. Milkypaw looked around at her surroundings. how do know if something's poisonous or not?! What about the snakes?' What if I run into one......or I accendently run into a plant that's poisonous while chasing after my prey?!The thoughts started to cloud Milkypaw's head again. She was eager to explore, but also worried she would run into something with serious negative consequences.

"I've heard about the snakes as well.......definately not a creature to mess with" Thunderstrike's eyes narrowed. "And I'm sure there's plenty of other dangerous creatures out there too....." Thunderstrike looked down at the scar along his neck from many years ago. Thunderstrike had also begun to worry about the patrol, though he tried to hide it as best he could. "Wherever they are, I hope they're safe....."
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6389
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 17th 2013, 21:10

~Do I have to fill out a form? Not clear about that. Super Happy~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9805
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 17th 2013, 21:16

Lightningstorm felt nerves work her over. Swiftstorm had left on that patrol. She wondered if he was alright.Shaking her broad head to clear it, her yellow eyes landed on her patrolmates and she offered a lopsided, confident grin. "Well, I suppose we could try and find that out ourselves? They can't have gone too far. About the snakes among other potential predators...I suppose we'll just have to figure that out when the time comes. I joined this patrol to be on the lookout for that as well anyhow. Let's get going so we can catch up, shall we?" With a roll of her shoulders, the dusty colored she-cat strode over to the camp entrance. Nerves wouldn't get to Lightningstorm. She'd fought vicious loners for moons before joining Thunderclan. A few snakes and such wouldn't bring an end to her just yet. If they did, boy did she hope Swiftstorm was watching her be gallant while it lasted.

(Yes, you do. c:)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 17th 2013, 21:19

Username: Hold on... AH HA! I finally remembered! Sunbeam
Character's Name: Sunbeam
Clan/Rank: Riverclan Senior warrior
Age (moons): 30
Mate/Kits: Birdstar, 4 of them
Mentor/Apprentice: Formerly Streamstar
Personality: Level headed and calculating, Sunbeam excels at battle tactics and fighting.
Appearance/Picture: Large golden tom with very long claws.

Last edited by Sunbeam on July 17th 2013, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 17th 2013, 21:22

~Yeah. You can have as many characters as you can manage and you do a quick sheet for each one. It takes like 2 minutes each max.~

The grey tom looked around, finding nothing that he felt overly threatened by. "Why don't you show me what you have learned so far?" Swiftstorm watcher her reaction to the forest around them. "Don't worry. We aren't going to let anything get you." He rested his tail gently on her shoulder before sitting down and curling it around his paws.

Roseleaf looked back at the other two. "We should definitely try to avoid those then." she mewed in a hushed voice not wanting to scare anything off. "There are plenty of birds around here. Usually those aren't poisonous. I've never heard of one that was anyway and maybe we will run into them along the way." She finished half jokingly. These birds are much larger than what we are used to though and that will make them stronger and more dangerous.

~Shall the patrols start making their way towards each other?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 21:25

~Sure, once the border patrol is all together again that is~
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 17th 2013, 21:47

Lightningstorm nodded, looking up at the trees. Thoughts of huge snakes like in the stories elders spoke of seemed to lurk in every corner, making her breathing excelerate. Of course, it was just her imagination, usually a treefrog. Then, it happened. A loud hiss and sharp pain in her front paw hit her like a lightning bolt (pun totally intended btw xD) she'd been bitten....by a snake. The warrior froze where she stood, a startled roar coming from her maul. "S-Snake!"

Said Snake. Imma name it Anna x):

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 17th 2013, 22:19

~Where is RiverClan in the Rp?~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 17th 2013, 22:26

~RiverClan is still in their normal territory~

Ghostfur looked up from his mostly eaten bird when he heard a yowl. He jumped up and tried to figure out where it came from, but it was difficult with all the plants around. He managed to pick up a faint trace of a cat scent that seemed to go where that yowl had come from and pelted after it with Bluenose hard on his tail. They crashed through the undergrowth and burst out into a scene they had feared. Lying in front of them, Ghostfur saw Lightningstorm writhed on the ground with a snake attached to her leg. Ghostfur couldn't figure what to do, if he pounced, he might claw Lightningstorm.

Bluenose had totally forgotten his half eaten lemur at the sight of Lightningstorm fighting the snake. "Ghostfur, quit gaping and go get me some cobwebs, there are some on that tree by the blue flower over there." Bluenose commanded. He hoped this snake wasn't poisonous, he didn't have the herbs to deal with it if it was. "Lightningstorm, bite the tail! It should loosen it's grip enough to throw it off!" Bluenose called.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 17th 2013, 22:43

Lightningstorm barely heard Bluenose's voice over her blood roaring in her ears. Twisting toward the back of the snake, she sank her long fangs into it's tail, the grip loosening. Before it could strike again, the tabby she-cat batted it's head hard with a heavy paw. This seemed to daze it, so she smacked it again, hoping to eventually find a way to kill. That would mean taking it's head in her mouth and biting down on the neck. It would take a lot of speed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 18th 2013, 00:02

Redleaf sniffed around. She looked for as many herbs as she could, the clan needed them. Poppy seeds, coltsfoot... All she could find around here. She sighed, and came across some yarrow. She grinned, and grabbed some, and started to walk back to her small stock,when she heard Lightningstorm say "S-Snake!".

She burst into action. She trained as a warrior for a while, she could help. She ran in the direction of the voice, dropping the yarrow. She froze when she saw Bluenose and and Lightningstorm fighting.

"Need some help?" she asked, unsheathing her claws.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10358
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 18th 2013, 03:49

Sunbeam padded up to Torrentheart. "Should I lead a hunting patrol? The fresh-kill pile is almost empty." He meowed to his deputy. A hot wind rustled the leaves at the edge of the camp, and Sunbeam's was roasting in his long fur.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 18th 2013, 09:59

Noxe wrote:Maplestream lazily let her paw drag on her sister's fur before rolling over and sitting up. She yawned and opened an eye to stare at Brightshadow. "You look like a dead turtle," she commented on Brightshadow's sprawled posture. She stepped out of her nest and stretched [old ladies with arthritis], then poked her head out of the den to see what was going on at camp.

"Hmmph," was Brightshadow's only response as she stretched and rose from her nest. She smoothed down her messy gray fur before following Maplestream to the elder's den opening. It was barely dawn, and most of the healthy warriors and apprentices were already up and ready to go hunting and searching for a herb that could cure the terrible sickness that had spread through the ranks of RiverClan. It must've been in the fish, she thought, and glanced back at the third empty nest in the elders' den behind her. Creekflash had died only a moon ago from the sickness, along with a couple warriors and an apprentice. Shaking her head, Brightshadow pushed past Maplestream and padded stiffly into the clearing.

"Torrentheart and I are going hunting right now," Ashfall meowed, giving a nod of greeting at Sunbeam. "And maybe Rushpaw too, if Streamstar agrees." He shifted restlessly and glanced at the rising sun for the third time in a minute. Time was wasting away.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 18th 2013, 10:11

Maplestream padded out cautiously. She could see the weariness on cats' faces. She looked toward Streamstar. Warriors were starting to gather near her den, preparing for hunting patrols. She knew they would probably be searching for a herb to cure the mysterious illness that had befallen many cats recently. Maplestream had heard several different theories for this illness, including that it was caused by the fish, or some plant, or whatever. She walked across the camp toward the water. "I'm going swimming," she called over her shoulder. Couldn't hurt, could it?
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13417
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 18th 2013, 14:38

Whitedawn opened her eyes and looked around her. It wasn't the warriors den like she wanted, but the medicine den. She sighed, but it came out as a wheeze. She tried to sit up, but her paws were too weak, so she fell right back down. This is terrible. She thought sadly. It truly was. There wasn't a cure for this yet.

"I'm hungry..." she thought aloud. She looked behind her to see the clan was very active. She frowned, then looked away, wishing she could be out there. She closed her eyes again and just relaxed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10358
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 18th 2013, 18:30

~The snake is still alive right?~

Roseleaf watched in shock as the snake bit Lightningstorm. Her pelt bristled defensively as she raced over to try and help. Once Lightningstorm feed herself from the snakes grip, she dove on top of it with her claws unsheathed. She gave an angry hiss as she swatted at the head with a swift smack. The snake bombed its head back and forth like it was either about to fall over or it was about to attack. Her brown tabby pelt rose even more as she tried to deter it from striking. Her ears fooled back as she decided it would be best to kill it before anyone else was bitten by it or killed if it turned out to be poisonous. She unsheathed her claws as far as they would go once more before slamming her paw into the side of the creatures head. Her claws succeeded in catching a grip under the animals scales and Roseleaf used the moment to her advantage. Where is the neck on this thing anyway? its like a fat stick!... She thought as she examined the creature for a fraction of a heartbeat. Forcing the animals head to the ground with whatever weight she could muster forwards, she bit down deep into the area where she assumed the throat would be. Before leaving the animal for dead, she batted the now limp animal across the leaf ridden forest floor until she was satisfied with her work. Roseleaf padded over to the others, her tail drooping slightly at the sight of all the blood. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

The larger grey tom finally made to to where the others had all gathered. "What in Starclan's name is going on here?..." His piercing yellow eyes were fixed intently on Roseleaf and Thunderstrike. "We're you both not warned to be careful and that this place is dangerous or do you just have no regard for the safety of your clan ages now that we're in a new place?" Swiftstorm's tails flickered back and forth like a fan and you could feel the agitation roll off of him in waves. ""Fox brains..." He muttered when he finally gave up on speaking and sat down watching Bluenose and Ghostfur.

"Oh just give it up already! It wasn't anyone's fault. The thing came out of no where!" Roseleaf retorted. Her scruff was bristling slowly again as she suppressed a warning growl. She did her best to hide her embarrassment about what had happened. I should have acted faster. Then maybe she wouldn't have gotten hurt like this.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 18th 2013, 18:49

"How about you both quiet down a bit so I can work!" Bluenose snapped as he sank into his old medicine cat instincts. While Ghostfur gathered cobwebs, Bluenose examined the snake bite. Thank StarClan, it doesn't look too deep! We don't have the herbs to treat anything serious. he thought as he grabbed a wad of cobweb from his brother. Bluenose tuned out the sounds around him as he applied the cobwebs to Lightningstorm's wound. Once the cobwebs were on, Bluenose turned to face the others, trying not to focus on Roseleaf. "All right, we need to get Lightningstorm back to camp. Roseleaf, um, could you help me carry her back to camp?" Bluenose asked, fully aware that Ghostfur was probably snickering at him right now.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 18th 2013, 18:59

The she-cat dipped her head before picking up the snake and padding back to where Lightningstorm was rested. She stood at the side of her friends flank not really wanting to say another word. She gave Lightningstorm a confused and sympathetic look through her deep green eyes but they seemed clouded in thought and confusion more than anything else. Still she wasn't about to complain.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 18th 2013, 19:03

Lightningstorm had sunken to the ground and was now trembling, eyes glued on the dead snake with pure hatred. Shaking her head, the she-cat tried to sit up, but found her legs were weak from shock. "I....well, someone bury the snake first or it'll attract predators.I'll be fine to walk back to camp myself." the dusty brown tabby wasn't used to needing help and she honestly didn't want any. What kind of a cat would she look like to not be able to take care of herself after a little snake bite. Alright, I already do look like an idiot because I let myself get bitten....but I don't want to be a burden. Looking at the others with determination starting to smother the fear and pain, she nodded to them all. "Thank you for your help." With that, she smiled shakily at Roseleaf and attempted to stand up, paw tucked close to her body. That didn't work too well and she ended up falling the opposite from the side of her Roseleaf was on. "Mouse dung!" she hissed, wincing as her wounded paw was landed on. Yeah, definitely already look a fool. the dusty she-cat thought with a sigh.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 18th 2013, 20:01

Bluenose couldn't prevent an exasperated sigh from escaping. "Well by the looks of it Lightninstorm, you are most certainly not fine. You can prop yourself against Roseleaf and we'll escort you back. I used to be a medicine cat, so just do as I say!" Bluenose ordered. His tolerance for warriors pretending to be better than they are had been worn thin, and he didn't need a cat getting hurt because she refused to show weakness.

Ghostfur couldn't help bu feel a little amusement as Lightningstorm fell back to the ground. He also knew that he'd would have even more material to use to mock Bluenose later, but right now there was still a border that needed to be set. "Trust me, when Bluenose gets stubborn like this, it may be easier to do what he says." Ghostfur said to Lightningstorm. "While you do that, we'll continue the border patrol. Come on." Ghostfur said, signaling with his tail for Swiftstorm and Milkypaw to follow him as he started back toward the spot where he wanted to set a marker.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next