Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

+26
Cedarpelt
Dawnpool
Honeyshade
StarLight
Jade
Tawnyflower
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Nightwing
Flameblossom
Lightclaw
Gingerlion
Noxe
Frost
Streamstar
Ghostfur
Roguestar
Russetstar
Milkycloud
Redstar
Torrentheart
Nyx
Heatherpool
Tangleclaw
Scarlett
30 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Empty The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett July 16th 2013, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Tcrcrp10
Thank you Nocte for the banner.
Role Play Plot & Background Information:

Background: Many moons ago, there was a drought that plagued the territories. All of the clans were suffering from the lack of water, including the members of Riverclan that usually thrived in year round with their supply of fish from the rivers. Over time, it became warmer and warmer until Thunderclan's territory became engulfed in a massive fire that destroyed their home and devastated the last of their food supplies. For a short period of time, the other clans helped Thunderclan by supplying them with whatever food and herbs they could spare, but as more time passed, the other clans were no longer able to support Thunderclan's needs. In one final effort to save the remaining members of her clan, their leader led them away from the territories to find a new home where they could thrive.

Plot: Not long after Thunderclan fled their territory, Riverclan's members began falling victim to a mysterious illness that they have not seem before. After losing several elders, kits and an apprentice, Streamstar hears a rumor at a gathering about how Thunderclan has left their territory and may have a herb that could save Riverclan from this illness. Now they are facing a badger infestation and they don't have enough healthy warriors to take on both tasks alone. Finally it is announced that Riverclan will set off in search of Thunderclan in hopes of gaining their help in saving Riverclan.

Tatras Herb
The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Horec-wild-flower-rare

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Streamstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Snowlily/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]

Registered & Approved Characters:
Thunderclan:
Leader: Snowstar
Chief Adviser: Lightningstorm
Deputy: Rogueblossom
Medicine Cat: Redleaf
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Heatherpaw
Warriors: Swiftstorm, Ghostfur, Bluenose, Roseleaf, Thunderstrike, Nightwing, Morningsun, Starlight, Dawnpool, Ace, Grassleaf
Apprentices: Milkypaw, Flamepaw, Hurricanepaw, Shimmerpaw
Kits/Elders:
Riverclan:
Leader: Streamstar
Deputy: Torrentheart
Medicine Cat: Echosong
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lilypaw
Warriors: Ashfall, Whitedawn, Mintpelt, Jayflight, Sunbeam, Tawnyflower, Honeyshade
Apprentices: Tanglepaw, Rushpaw, Sagepaw, Swanpaw
Kits/Elders: Brightshadow, Maplestream

My RPG Character(s):
Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Snowstar
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Leader
Age (moons): 34 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: Milkypaw
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowstar is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
Appearance/Picture: Snowstar is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
Snowstar:

Username:Snowlily
Character's Name: Swiftstorm
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 32 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Swiftstorm is very reserved and suspicious of those whom he isn't familiar with. He is very wary of around outsiders, but he will not show any fear or hesitation outwardly. He is independent though is willing to help others out if need be and is borderline, overly outspoken around his clan mates. Despite the front he prefers to put up around others, those who know him best would say he is very dependable and loyal to those close to him and Thunderclan.
Appearance/Picture: Swiftstorm is a largely built, muscular tom. He is well above average size with a thick, medium-length grey coat covered in slightly darker grey tabby markings, particularly around the face and legs. His eyes are a piercing yellow and his claws are razor sharp. The name come from his natural agility and the color of his pelt which seemed to mimic the color of the cloud before a storm would strike. He is a skilled hunter and fighter but is not known to be the most graceful jumper or climber.
Swiftstorm:

Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Roseleaf
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 18 moons
Mate/Kits: Has a crush on Bluenose
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Roseleaf is a very determined warrior and has a persistence that is not easily matched. If there is something she wants, she will go after it without any hesitation. It takes a while for this feisty she-cat to warm up to others, but once she does her loyalty will not be broken easily. Naturally, she is very timid and quiet around those she doesn't know well or hasn't met before. The only known exception is Bluenose, who she still has trouble speaking to at times when a situation doesn't necessarily demand it. Once Roseleaf is close to someone though, she becomes very open and affectionate. Her biggest flaw is that she hates to be ordered around and being told what to do.
Appearance/Picture: Roseleaf is an average sized, petite, short-haired, she-cat. Her pelt is silky and in general is a light brown, but when she is in the sunlight and it hits it, it will appear to turn red. Her whole body is covered in black and dark brown tabby markings that give her the traditional "wild cat" appearance. Her pelt fades to a soft white around her chest and muzzle and her eyes are a captivating green that tends to draw a lot of extra attention. All of the major features on her face and flank are outlined or accented by her tabby markings givine her a very unique appearance.
Roseleaf:

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:10; edited 28 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433644
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2013, 00:45

(That's totally fine with me.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13843
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Flameblossom August 1st 2013, 05:42

~Yeah I was thinking we could just skip Ravenpaw's ceremony since he's a side character.~

Ravenpaw bounded over to Flamepaw. "Hi," he mewed shyly. Flamepaw dipped her head in greeting. Ravenpaw took a seat next to Rogueblossom. "So...what do you think of the new rules?" he asked Flamepaw. She shrugged. "Meh. Now Shimmerpaw and I can't have our races together. Oh well. Tell Lightningstorm I hope she feels ok after the snake bite," she meowed. Ravenpaw nodded. He padded over to his mentor. "Hello Lightningstorm. Are you feeling ok?" he asked, eyeing the spot where she was bitten.

Ravenpaw freaked Flamepaw out. He was always stalking her. He always picked a nest next to her's in the apprentices' den. He was plenty nice, though. "Hey Rogueblossom, can we go on a patrol or something?" Flamepaw asked her mentor. She was feeling a bit bored. She felt like going on a patrol or hunting. She saw Ravenpaw nearby staring at her, as always. But at the same time he was talking to Lightningstorm. Flamepaw waved her tail in greeting to him. She didn't want to be rude.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 13001
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw August 1st 2013, 08:24

(Can you take me out of this RPG because I have school soon and will be inactive :/ )
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13714
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 1st 2013, 09:33

Lilypaw followed her mentor out of the medicine den. "Badgers?" she echoed, concern evident in her voice. RiverClan had been having bad encounters with the big creatures recently. "I'll stay here and watch the sick cats," she called.

As Swanpaw limped toward the camp, she saw the shape of the medicine cat in the distance. "Echosong!" she called out weakly. "There's a badger in the forest attacking Streamstar!" We need reinforcements now, she thought.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13417
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 1st 2013, 18:33

Lightningstorm grinned when she saw her apprentice. "Hey, Ravenpaw! I'm doing fine, just a little slowed down is all." chuckling when she saw him staring at Flamepaw again, the large she-cat nudged the dark tom playfully."Why not just tell her already, sport? I'm sure she would understand you better that way rather than you just staring."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13843
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 2nd 2013, 01:18

Sunbeam swiped his claws at the badger, then picked up Swanpaw and dashed towards camp.
Firestorm leaped at the badger biting down hard, but his teeth couldn't penetrate the badger's thick fur. he fell back, winded.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9805
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 2nd 2013, 08:27

Ravenpaw sighed. "I don't know! It's just...hard! I've tried, but I always freak out and run away!" The bluish black tom thought about it. "Y'know what? I'm gonna try again!" he mewed. Ravenpaw pranced over to Flamepaw, maybe a little too dramatically. "Hello Flamepaw," he said in a deep voice.

Flamepaw backed away one step. "Um...hi?" she meowed, unsure of what to say about this. Ravenpaw puffed up his chest. "Would you like to...um...uh...go hunting?" he panicked. Ravenpaw glanced over at his mentor and shook his head sadly. "No, sorry. I gotta o train with Rogueblossom. And when Ravenpaw nodded and trudged away, Flamepaw added in, "at least I think I do." Poor Ravenpaw.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 4th 2013, 01:51

Firestorm looked up in horror as the badger loomed over him. StarClan take me quickly. He thought.
Sunbeam handed Swanpaw to Echosong. "She'll probably need to be treated for shock." He meowed hurriedly, and dashed off back to the battle.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 4th 2013, 05:51

Streamstar saw the badger attacking Firestorm, so she ran up behind it, and jumped up onto it's back. She dug her claws into it's pelt and started to scratch down it's back. She had been hoping to jump off before it could hit here, but it knocked her off earlier than excepted, and sent her tumbling into a tree trunk. She had at least given Firestorm enough time to get away from the badger.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8575
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 4th 2013, 07:00

Firestorm ducked away, praying a silent prayer of thanks to StarClan. Firestorm swiped at it, trying to distract it from Streamstar, but it ignored him.
Sunbeam dashed through the forest, the sounds of battle getting louder with every step. Almost there he thought.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 4th 2013, 19:38

~Since Redleaf has been busy lately, she has asked me to god mod her character for her so that we can continue with the rpg. Smile I feel so weird god modding someone else so bare with me.~

Redleaf stood and cut through the crowd of cats as she made her way to the front. Carefully, she measured the jump before leaping onto the branch. She turned to face the clan and nodded before beginning, "Cats of Thunderclan, as you all know, I will not live forever and it is time that I begin training the next medicine cat. I have chosen a cat who has demonstrated a lot of patience and wisdom despite their age. The next medicine cat will be Heatherpaw." She finished, fixating her gaze on the tortoiseshell she-cat.

Snowstar dipped her head, pleased with the medicine cats choice. "Heatherpaw, do you accept this post as the future Thunderclan Medicine cat?" She mewed, looking at the small she cat.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool August 4th 2013, 19:41

Heatherpaws pelt was cleaned for the occasion and when she head her name called her pelt bristled in embarrassment. Heatherpaw gave the fur on her chest a quick lick before standing up and stepping forward. ” I do.”
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6411
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 4th 2013, 19:59

Redleaf nodded. "Normally, tradition would say that we should visit the moonstone and share tongues with Starclan at moonhigh. But since we are so far from the Moonstone now, that isn't a tradition we are likely to partake in now. Instead we will have to find another way to visit them in our dreams." The medicine cat jumped now as she

Snowstar stood back up now. "All of Thunderclan wishes you both well." She jumped down from the branch now and padded off to greet Redlaf and Heatherpaw. "Perhaps you both will dream with Starclan tonight. We need to know about some of the herbs we will need to start using and if you both can find out anything about the dangers we will be facing here from now on, Thunderclan would sure be grateful to you both.

Roseleaf shuffled about on her paws nervously. Still she wasn't sure what to say to Bluenose. "So now that the meetings over, maybe I should help them finish building the wall and reinforcing the dens. Maybe I can start getting rid of the draft in the warriors den. It was pretty cold last night." She stood up and shook the clinging dust out of her pretty, glossy, reddish-brown coat. She looked between the two toms, "Are either of you interested in coming with to get some things from outside of camp to help?" She purred.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 4th 2013, 22:44

Rogueblossom had waited until after the meeting was at an end to turn and answer Flamepaw. "We can go get Ravenpaw and go out hunting," she said, glancing over to where Ravenpaw had gone to. "We'll give Lightningstorm a break from her apprentice while trying to find food for the Clan." Plus, I don't want him to feel neglected by you, even if you do just want to be friends, she added in her head, although it was still directed towards Flamepaw. "Can you go get him and make sure that Lightningstorm knows that he'll be with us? I'll be waiting at the entrance."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18399
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnpool August 5th 2013, 01:02

Dawnpool had sat patiently waiting for the meeting to be done with and looked to her seasoned trained apprentoce in from of her. Hurricanpaw looked older and more expierenced than any other apprentice she had seen and remembered her accident that occured before the move. She looked down at hurricanepaw and said "so where are you at in your training?"
Dawnpool
Dawnpool
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4625
Female Posts : 20

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 5th 2013, 05:37

Flamepaw nodded. "Got it." She padded over to Lightningstorm. "Um, Rogueblossom would like to take Ravenpaw for a hunt. She wanted me to tell you just so you know," Flamepaw mewed, motioning Ravenpaw to come with her with her tail.

Ravenpaw's eyes lit up. Thank you, Rogueblossom! Now he could spend the day with Flamepaw. He happily pranced over to Flamepaw's side. "The quicker we get hunting, the less likely chance all the prey will be gone!" he chanted.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 5th 2013, 10:35

Badgers? As in, more than one? The patrol that had gone out had only been about four cats! Echosong raced back into camp, tripping over her own tail as she went to the warriors' den. "Badgers!" she yowled. "There's badgers attacking Streamstar's patrol!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedarpelt August 5th 2013, 12:36

Ace finally made it over to Dawnpool and sat down on the cold ground. How do they not mind that it is always so cold and wet here? He thought to himself in dismay. "Afternoon Dawnpool and Hurricanepaw, the tom meowed to them both. "Congratulations to you both." He looked at Dawnpool with questioning eyes. Why is it so important to have an apprentice? Before he could say anything else, Flamepaw and Rogueblossom showed um. "He dipped his head to the Deputy. "Yes I know who you are, even if I don't know what that means or why it is important." Ace retorted, unsure of the black she-cat. "I'm doing just fine here. Your traditions just do not make a lot of sense right now." His orange tabby pelt was bristling and he was getting a bit uncomfortable with so many other cats around. He looked around for an excuse to get away now. " If I am able, I would like to go and eat now. It's been quite a long day so far." He stood up and waited a few heartbeats to see if anyone would protest.
Cedarpelt
Cedarpelt
SkyClan Deputy
SkyClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The Elite
WarriorPoints : 5454
Male Posts : 41

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 85,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool August 5th 2013, 14:48

Heatherpaw bounced about excitedly. "Yes! I can't wait to finally get to visit and talk with the cats of Starclan." She could feel a slight tickle in her stomach as the nerves caught up to her and she stopped with the over anxious bouncing. "Do you think that they will accept me though?" she asked Redleaf and Snowstar looking between them curiously. What happenes if they don't accept me as the medicine cat apprentice? Will I be forced to become a warrior instead? But then if they don't accept me, who WILL become the future medicine cat? She thought to herself. She was becoming very nervous about her first meeting with the medicine cats of the past.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet August 5th 2013, 22:38

Grassleaf looked over at the fresh kill pile and saw Ace walking over to it, presumably to get something to eat. "Hi, Ace." he said as he walked over to join Ace. "How are you liking Clan life so far?" he asked, curious as to what the former rogue was thinking.
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6796
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 7th 2013, 15:13

Before Bluenose could possibly think of a way of avoiding Roseleaf, Ghostfur jumped in. "I'm certain that Bluenose would be happy to help. And I'll come along to make sure nothing happens while you two collect those brambles and whatnot." Ghostfur said. And so that I can make sure Bluenose doesn't mess this up, the sooner he reveals how he feels, the sooner things can calm down with him and he can be his old self again. he added to himself.

Bluenose suddenly felt himself burning in his pelt as his brother volunteered him to go collect plants with Roseleaf. "Um, oh ah, yeah. Sure, I mean, I would like to help you gather some plants to strengthen the camp." he mumbled out. This is going to be a disaster! So help me I'll put thorns in Ghostfur's nest tonight if I embarrass myself even more! Bluenose thought angrily as he got up to go with Roseleaf.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11078
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud August 11th 2013, 11:23

MilkyPaw caught a glimpse of her Littermate after the apprentice ceremony. She quickly bounded over to greet her sister in excitement, while Thunderstrike followed at his own steady pace. "Heatherpaw!" She mewed. "Congratulations! Are you excited?" MilkyPaw could also sense some uneasiness through Heatherpaw. "Congratulations Heatherpaw. You seem excited, yet a bit nervous, I see." Startled, MilkyPaw turned around to find Thunderstrike sitting behind them. "Oh hello, Thunderstrike! I didn't realize you were there." MilkyPaw mewed a bit embarrassed. The large orangey-brown Tom stretched his muscles and relaxed. "I came to congratulate Heatherpaw, I followed you here" he mewed. Milkypaw, still a bit embarrassed began to groom her ruffled coat quickly after nodding at Thunderstrike. She turned over to Heatherpaw excitedly. "This must be so exciting for you!" She mewed
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6389
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 11th 2013, 11:39

Sparrowflight stood, padding over to Heatherpaw with a delicate swish of her tale. "Congratulations, Heatherpaw." she mewed, bowing her head to the new Medicine Cat Apprentice. "I'm sure you'll do wonderfully."
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4629
Female Posts : 33

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 11th 2013, 12:06

Roseleaf looked between the two toms. She was absolutely sure that she was missing some sort of conversation going on between the two of them. Her pelt prickled again down her spine as the fur along it started to rise. She always seemed to get so nervous when the two got like this. Like they were having a conversation in their heads about her. Calm down. It's nothing. Roseleaf quickly groomed her pelt back into place, hoping no one else had noticed it. "Well we all should probably eat something before we leave. Most of us haven't eaten in days now and we won't be of much use half starved." She flexed her claws and headed to the fresh kill pile which appeared much smaller than the one back in their old home. The nostalgia struck her like a blow to the side in a fight. After all the time that had passed since they left Thunderclan's old territory but she still longed for the freedoms that she feels she has lost now and the old familiar scent of the river that marked the border of their territory and the scent of mouse in newleaf that told them the bitter cold of leaf bare was drawing to an end. She gave a soft, longing sigh.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool August 11th 2013, 14:52

Heatherpaws eyes beamed in excitement. ”I can't wait until I know all of the herbs and I can talk to Starclan!” She nuzzled Milkypaws shoulder. ”Don't worry. Maybe you can help me train in fighting to just in case I need it in this forest!”
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next