Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

+26
Cedarpelt
Dawnpool
Honeyshade
StarLight
Jade
Tawnyflower
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Nightwing
Flameblossom
Lightclaw
Gingerlion
Noxe
Frost
Streamstar
Ghostfur
Roguestar
Russetstar
Milkycloud
Redstar
Torrentheart
Nyx
Heatherpool
Tangleclaw
Scarlett
30 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Empty The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett July 16th 2013, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Tcrcrp10
Thank you Nocte for the banner.
Role Play Plot & Background Information:

Background: Many moons ago, there was a drought that plagued the territories. All of the clans were suffering from the lack of water, including the members of Riverclan that usually thrived in year round with their supply of fish from the rivers. Over time, it became warmer and warmer until Thunderclan's territory became engulfed in a massive fire that destroyed their home and devastated the last of their food supplies. For a short period of time, the other clans helped Thunderclan by supplying them with whatever food and herbs they could spare, but as more time passed, the other clans were no longer able to support Thunderclan's needs. In one final effort to save the remaining members of her clan, their leader led them away from the territories to find a new home where they could thrive.

Plot: Not long after Thunderclan fled their territory, Riverclan's members began falling victim to a mysterious illness that they have not seem before. After losing several elders, kits and an apprentice, Streamstar hears a rumor at a gathering about how Thunderclan has left their territory and may have a herb that could save Riverclan from this illness. Now they are facing a badger infestation and they don't have enough healthy warriors to take on both tasks alone. Finally it is announced that Riverclan will set off in search of Thunderclan in hopes of gaining their help in saving Riverclan.

Tatras Herb
The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Horec-wild-flower-rare

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Streamstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Snowlily/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]

Registered & Approved Characters:
Thunderclan:
Leader: Snowstar
Chief Adviser: Lightningstorm
Deputy: Rogueblossom
Medicine Cat: Redleaf
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Heatherpaw
Warriors: Swiftstorm, Ghostfur, Bluenose, Roseleaf, Thunderstrike, Nightwing, Morningsun, Starlight, Dawnpool, Ace, Grassleaf
Apprentices: Milkypaw, Flamepaw, Hurricanepaw, Shimmerpaw
Kits/Elders:
Riverclan:
Leader: Streamstar
Deputy: Torrentheart
Medicine Cat: Echosong
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lilypaw
Warriors: Ashfall, Whitedawn, Mintpelt, Jayflight, Sunbeam, Tawnyflower, Honeyshade
Apprentices: Tanglepaw, Rushpaw, Sagepaw, Swanpaw
Kits/Elders: Brightshadow, Maplestream

My RPG Character(s):
Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Snowstar
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Leader
Age (moons): 34 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: Milkypaw
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowstar is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
Appearance/Picture: Snowstar is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
Snowstar:

Username:Snowlily
Character's Name: Swiftstorm
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 32 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Swiftstorm is very reserved and suspicious of those whom he isn't familiar with. He is very wary of around outsiders, but he will not show any fear or hesitation outwardly. He is independent though is willing to help others out if need be and is borderline, overly outspoken around his clan mates. Despite the front he prefers to put up around others, those who know him best would say he is very dependable and loyal to those close to him and Thunderclan.
Appearance/Picture: Swiftstorm is a largely built, muscular tom. He is well above average size with a thick, medium-length grey coat covered in slightly darker grey tabby markings, particularly around the face and legs. His eyes are a piercing yellow and his claws are razor sharp. The name come from his natural agility and the color of his pelt which seemed to mimic the color of the cloud before a storm would strike. He is a skilled hunter and fighter but is not known to be the most graceful jumper or climber.
Swiftstorm:

Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Roseleaf
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 18 moons
Mate/Kits: Has a crush on Bluenose
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Roseleaf is a very determined warrior and has a persistence that is not easily matched. If there is something she wants, she will go after it without any hesitation. It takes a while for this feisty she-cat to warm up to others, but once she does her loyalty will not be broken easily. Naturally, she is very timid and quiet around those she doesn't know well or hasn't met before. The only known exception is Bluenose, who she still has trouble speaking to at times when a situation doesn't necessarily demand it. Once Roseleaf is close to someone though, she becomes very open and affectionate. Her biggest flaw is that she hates to be ordered around and being told what to do.
Appearance/Picture: Roseleaf is an average sized, petite, short-haired, she-cat. Her pelt is silky and in general is a light brown, but when she is in the sunlight and it hits it, it will appear to turn red. Her whole body is covered in black and dark brown tabby markings that give her the traditional "wild cat" appearance. Her pelt fades to a soft white around her chest and muzzle and her eyes are a captivating green that tends to draw a lot of extra attention. All of the major features on her face and flank are outlined or accented by her tabby markings givine her a very unique appearance.
Roseleaf:

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:10; edited 28 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Roguestar August 15th 2013, 20:49

Just as she was about to answer Flamepaw's question, Sparrowflight had dashed up a tree and injured a squirrel for Ravenpaw to kill. "Well, I guess that answers your question," she meowed, starting to bury the second squirrel. "Let's go further to find prey." She padded away, soon came across the familiar scent of a vole. "Ravenpaw, Flamepaw, you know what that is, right?" she turned to the apprentices, waiting for one of them to go after it.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18396
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett August 16th 2013, 00:02

Roseleaf stayed there for just a moment, slightly dazed as she looked around at their surroundings. She stood up at Ghostfur's yowl and noticed the patch of flowers that they had landed in. She took in the scent. It reminded her of the scent of newleaf rain just before the sun came up. She uprooted as many as she thought she could manage to carry and did her best to organize them into a pile. She looked over at Bluenose curiously before scooping the flowers up into her mouth and bounding up the small hillside.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 16th 2013, 00:40

Bluenose was really embarrassed with how he unknowingly crushed a bunch of the blue flowers, especially when he knew how useful they were. Once they all got back to camp, their mouths loaded with the flowers they had collected, Bluenose led the way to the medicine den before stopping outside of it's entrance and dropping the herbs there. "I guess I should explain what these are to Redleaf and Heatherpaw, these flowers could save the clan. And I'm guessing you'll want to report to Snowstar, Ghostfur." Bluenose said to the others. Ghostfur just nodded before turning and padding off without another word, heading over to Snowstar's den. Bluenose had a feeling that his brother was still mad at him for crushing so many of the flowers, and still upset at him for mentioning Hawkfire earlier. "Might be a little bit, so see you later Roseleaf." Bluenose said fondly before sticking his head inside the medicine den. "Hello? Redleaf, Heatherpaw? Anyone in there?" he called.

Ghostfur could feel his brother's gaze in his pelt as he padded off, but he didn't look back. Even though he knew the whole thing was an accident, he still couldn't get over the needless destruction of so many of the incredible flowers. As he neared Snowstar's den, he spotted his leader sitting not far off and padded up to her. "Snowstar, I have something to report. I think what my brother and Roseleaf found while we were all out could save the clan if there's ever any sickness, which is bound to happen in such a moist forest with such strange creatures." Ghostfur said with a respectful bow of his head.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11075
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 16th 2013, 12:58

~I am not sure if I am still supposed to be role playing Redleaf or not, but since I have not been told otherwise, I assume it is alright.

Roseleaf simply dipped her head in acknowledgement as she watched Bluenose walk away. I shouldn't spend so much time following them around anyway. I don't want anyone to start thinking I'm some sort of kittypet. when she heard him call for the medicine cats, she turned to look at the pile of potential herbs that they had found. After a few short heartbeats, she found herself lost in thought over the days events. Lightningstorm getting attacked and then the clan meeting, followed by the herbs had kept her so busy, she didn't realize how tired she truly was. Before she would allow herself to sleep though, Roseleaf wanted to know that Lightnngstorm was still doing alright with her leg injury. She looked around the clearing for the familiar brown tabby but had no luck.

Snowstar had just finished speaking to Redleaf and Heatherpaw with a special request. She needed them to speak with Starclan that night and get any information that they could to help them to survive in the rain forest. As she stood up to head back to her den, she was stopped by Ghostfur. Her tail flickered back and forth and her ears were pricked at the news. "Are we sure that these herbs will not be dangerous? And has anyone spoken to the medicine cat about them yet?" She inquired. Snowstar was unable to break her attention from all of the questions bubbling over in her mind. With a deep blue gaze so focused it dared anyone to Speke against her decision she finished, "Is it something we can give to Lightningstorm?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 17th 2013, 21:10

"Well, I can guarantee that it's safe. The flower saved SnowClan and one of my lives once, for all the good that did. And Bluenose is over by the medicine den now, he'll be able to explain what it is and how to use it." Ghostfur replied, flicking his tail in Bluenose's direction. "I'm not sure if it's any good for physical injuries though, we never tried it since we were saving our very limited supply in case there was an outbreak of greencough." Ghostfur added as more memories from the old days came up in his head.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool August 18th 2013, 10:44

Heatherpaw was crawling into her nest when she first heard Bluenose. ”Come in!” The tortoiseshell cat called from somewhere inside the den. ”What is it Bluenose?” She stared,at him with apparent curiosity. They have had so many visitors in the medicine cats Deb today that it seemed she wouldnt be able to get any sleep tonight. ”What can I do for you?” Heatherpaw sat down tucking her tail over her paws.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6408
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 18th 2013, 13:18

When Heatherpaw replied from inside the den, Bluenose ducked out to grab a few of the flowers before entering. "I have a healing herb you and Redleaf might be interested in. I don't know the name of these blue flowers, but they're really good for any sort of sickness or poison. And I suspect that if it was made into a poultice that it would be really good for infection." Bluenose told the medicine cat apprentice after he had set down the flowers.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 19th 2013, 03:48

~Could someone bring me up to date? Thanks!~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9802
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 19th 2013, 17:40

~Basically you got back to camp and were approached by a few warriors to help with that badger. Thunderclan has just found the herbs so I am suggesting that river clan leave in search of Thunderclan soon?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 20th 2013, 22:33

~Snowstar and I have decided to bring back this rp. I'll be skiping ahead a little bit to try to get you guys caught up on whats going on now~
Streamstar hissed at the badger, bringing it's attention back to her. There's too few healthy warriors to be fighting badgers all the time like this. she thought to herself. She prepared to dodge another blow from the badger, when a group of warriors showed up, and together, they managed to chase off the badger. Streamstar led the group back towards camp, and once they arrived, she called everyone together for a clan meeting. "RiverClan," she said, "With this disease speading, and the badger population growing out of control, this territory is no longer a safe place for us to live. After what has happened to ThunderClan, the other clans are unwilling to help us. There have been many rumors of a cure to the disease being found in the jungle where ThunderClan has gone. Therefore, I have decided that we'll head off in pursuit of ThunderClan, and see if they can offer us any help. We cannot stay in this territory much longer. We'll leave at sundown, so we can use the darkness to escape the territory without provoking any fights. Healthy warriors will help the sick, and we'll send a scout ahead watch for badgers or any other dangers. Everyone, go prepare yourselves for the journey. Once we leave, we won't be returning here for a while."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8572
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone September 21st 2013, 08:44

~Am I affected by the illness? Also, am I officially part of RiverClan yet?~
Username: Blackstone
Character's Name: Blackpaw
Clan/Rank: RiverClan apprentice
Age (moons): 10
Mate/Kits: I'm not old enough!!!
Mentor/Apprentice: Somebody
Personality: A shy cat normally, but can be vicious and menacing in battle. Helpful and cheerful most of the time and very loyal to his leader and his clan
Appearance/Picture: Profile picture but with yellow eyes

Last edited by Blackstone on September 21st 2013, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7558
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 21st 2013, 09:35

You have to wait until you're accepted before you can roleplay Razz You get to decide if your character gets sick or not, and yes your account is officially part of RiverClan but Dragonclaw will have to manually add your badge Smile
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13414
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone September 21st 2013, 10:21

OOPS. Edited the rp part out, sorry about that Noxe. I'll try not to do it again. Sad
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7558
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12