Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

+10
Nyx
Auburnflare
Illusion
Streamstar
Phoenixflare
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Bramblestorm
FabFur
Hazelstar
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 Empty Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 17:15

First topic message reminder :

Running through the trees. Launching, dodging, and fighting. The life as a Skyclan cat is one of the best, and daring. There is only one way to become known in Skyclan, and that is through the Annual Tree Race. Everyone knows about it, from the newborn kits of the clans, to the oldest members of Starclan. It's talked about, and anticipated about. The moons leading up to it are tedious ones for Skyclan. They're preparing the race course, signing cats up, and creating obstacles. This year's course consists of beginning in the trees, traveling down Skyclan's mountain, and into the Twoleg village. Once there, cats will work their way along the rooftops, and back along toward the mountain again. They enter the forest in the pines, just along the border of Shadowclan. The trees are denser, making it harder to weave through the trees, but still possible. Heading back up the mountain, the trees thin out and soon they're racing across the ground. The air is cold up here, making it harder for the cats to breath. It snows, and prey is scarce. As they reach the top of the mountain, the other side is clear. The last stretch of the race is down the other side of the mountain, and back down to Skyclan's camp. This side of the mountain though, is the complete opposite of the winter side. The land is parch, with lesions through it. The mountain itself, turns out to be a volcano, and soon lava is spewing, burning the cat's beautiful pelts. If they make it past here, they'll enter the trees again, where prey is plentiful, and Skyclan's camp is in view. To win the Tree Race is an honor throughout the clans. Will your clan be the one to win? Or will you be like the rest, and lose? Join Skyclan's Annual Tree Race today!

Instead of racing individually, you'll be split up according to your clan. Please use your cat, not a RPG one, thank you. Smile

Team Thunderclan Competitors- Leader-
Thunderclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Riverclan Competitors- Leader- Brightstar Racers- Streamfur , Torrentheart
Riverclan's Ninja(s)- Iceclaw (Phantom)
Team Shadowclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Snowlily , Morningsun
Shadowclan's Ninja(s)- Mist
Team Windclan Competitors- Leader-
Windclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Skyclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Phoenixflare , Bramblesky
Skyclan's Ninja(s)- Bramblestorm
Team Iceclan Competitors- Leader-
Iceclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Awesomeclan Competitors- Leader- Cheesestar Racers- Adderstrike
Awesomeclan's Ninja(s)-Neverblue (Brightstar)
Team Moonclan Competitors- Leader-
Moonclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Dark Forest Competitors- Leader-Phantom Racers- Feye , Aere
Dark Forest's Ninja(s)- Shadowflare (Phoenixflare) , Darkmoon (Snowfall).

If you don't feel like being a competitor, you can always work on my team as an ninja. Cat Smile If you decided to be a Ninja, your goal will be to stop a certain team. Each team will have 1-2 Ninjas. You can not be a Ninja for your clan. Ex. I'm Skyclan, which means I can't try to stop Skyclan.
Ninjas will be run by me, the Race Organizer/Main Assassin. If Ninjas have any questions, you may run them by me, but other than that, you may keep to yourself. If you sign up as a Ninja, there is no killing, seriously disabling a cat, or special powers. You're still a regular cat. If you'd like though, you may coat yourself in black. Cat Smile

Race Track Reminder- Start in the trees, at the Skyclan camp, and make way down to twoleg village, then head back up the mountain and into a blizzard, cross the mountain and enter the desert side of the mountain. Make your way down this side, and back into the trees and end up back at Skyclan's camp. About a week's worth of racing.

Racer Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Clan-
Personality-
Looks-
Special Skills-
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)-

*Leaders of the teams should preferably be the Leader of the clan, but if your leader is inactive/doesn't roleplay or is signed up as a Ninja feel free to take the leader spot, but do wait a bit.*

Ninja Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Ninja of what clan?-
Personality-
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)-
Special Skills-

Officially a badge earning event to all the participators! Ninjas and Racers included!

My Character-
Name- Hazelstar
Gender- She-cat
Ninja of what clan?- All the clans. (Main Assassin) I'm everywhere at once. Cat Smile
Personality- Deadly, swift, and skilled. She doesn't talk much, but attacks quickly and then gets out of the way.
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- Before the race started, Hazelstar had the Skyclan medicine cat create a red dye for her pelt. Her paws, and tail are stained red, along with a fake scar along her eye. The rest of her body is her usual majestic white coat.
Special Skills- Being the leader of Skyclan, Hazelstar is the swiftest throughout the trees. She attacks and leaves before her prey even know she was there. She can knock a cat to their paws in seconds. Hazelstar is sure to be an obstacle to look out for!

Two characters are allowed! (1 Ninja and 1 Racer.) Anywho. Enjoy! Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 1731864476

Last edited by Hazelstar on March 18th 2013, 17:21; edited 23 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7270
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Illusion April 1st 2013, 12:19

Mist honestly can't wait any longer. Her legs twitched, then she sprung at the ShadowClan deputy. This cat has gotta be strong. She warned herself. Mist landed right in front of the deputy, and showed her teeth. "How stupid of you to not appoint somebody to fight off the ninja," She hissed. "Now you're in big trouble." Mist unsheathed her claws, and licked her chops as if she's swallowed a tasty morsel.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9552
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Shimmerpaw April 1st 2013, 15:25

Feye darted between the trees, glancing back occasionally to see if her leader was managing. Feye licked her lips and enjoyed the wind blowing through her fur. The moonlight made the forest like home, dark and dreary. Her maroon eyes glittered and she bounded faster but thought to herself, Don't tire yourself Feye, pace yourself. her dash gradually became a paced run.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6334
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 1st 2013, 22:38

Mist wrote:Mist honestly can't wait any longer. Her legs twitched, then she sprung at the ShadowClan deputy. This cat has gotta be strong. She warned herself. Mist landed right in front of the deputy, and showed her teeth. "How stupid of you to not appoint somebody to fight off the ninja," She hissed. "Now you're in big trouble." Mist unsheathed her claws, and licked her chops as if she's swallowed a tasty morsel.

Snowlily purred in amusement. "As if i should waste mine or my clanmates time to fight you off. That is an insult to our strength. Besides, you're no threat, just some cocky hairball." She shook her head not even putting in the effort to pretend to be intimidated by the warrior. "Can we just skip the part where you waste that moment of my time that it will take to beat you and just PRETEND that you put up a good fight?" Her gaze was even but unrevealing of her thoughts as her tail flicked back in forth.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion April 1st 2013, 23:01

Mist smiled. "Let's just say that wasting your time is my whole purpose here." she purred. "I don't care if I lose." With that, Mist sprang at Snowlily, with her claws outstretched. This is all the ninja has to do. She thought, smiling. "And in case you're wondering, no, we cannot skip this." Growled Mist.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 1st 2013, 23:13

Snowlily sprung up instinctively and slammed her full body weight into the cat, trying to throw her to the ground. "You wont suceed in wasting more than a moment of two." She unsheathed her claws still standing perfectly uninjured and bored by the she cats taunts. Like she would ever be a treat...

(Mist let someone else post before you reply to this message.)
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 3rd 2013, 16:23

(Well, let's pretend most of the RiverClan cats are waking up already. Time's passed.)

Brightstar flinched awake when a stick stabbed her straight in the ribs. She'd somehow rolled a few tail lengths to the side in her dreaming. It was barely dawn, but she felt rested and full of energy. All the running from the day before had exhausted her, and she'd fallen asleep as soon as her head hit the ground.

"Rise and shine... everyone." Yawning widely, the RiverClan leader reached out and poked Streamfur, then Torrentheart.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 3rd 2013, 18:11

~Um bright you really shouldn't skip through time like that when other people are competing too. It messes things up~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion April 3rd 2013, 22:40

Mist was thrown onto the ground, but she still smiled. "You can't kill me, or hurt me badly." she purred. "It's against the rules." Mist didn't like following the rules, but if she did, then this cat will also have to. If she were defeated, she could gain strength overnight and attack again next morning. "Listen here, we could fight until dawn and I wouldn't even scratch you. But then, your clan will have to stop like all the other clans. Except for the Dark Forest." Mist smirked, and quickly swiped at the almighty deputy's chest. My clan doesn't even need to hunt or rest. she thought proudly
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 3rd 2013, 23:52

~I'd rather not drag it out. Everything is going too slowly on this RP, so I'm trying to speed it along. At this point, almost everyone is still in/not-there-yet at the Twoleg village, which is the first obstacle and there's already 8 pages. It's not fun just pretending to sleep and such while two people post back and forth in a battle. That violates one of the RPG rules the Reviewers were deciding on.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 3rd 2013, 23:56

~It only violates a rule if only those two people are posting which is not the case here. You need to ask Hazelstar before just skipping time like that. It's her RP.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare April 4th 2013, 13:47

-so everybody'sat the twoleg area? Ok. So what's -happened so far?
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7