Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

+10
Nyx
Auburnflare
Illusion
Streamstar
Phoenixflare
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Bramblestorm
FabFur
Hazelstar
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) Empty Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 17:15

Running through the trees. Launching, dodging, and fighting. The life as a Skyclan cat is one of the best, and daring. There is only one way to become known in Skyclan, and that is through the Annual Tree Race. Everyone knows about it, from the newborn kits of the clans, to the oldest members of Starclan. It's talked about, and anticipated about. The moons leading up to it are tedious ones for Skyclan. They're preparing the race course, signing cats up, and creating obstacles. This year's course consists of beginning in the trees, traveling down Skyclan's mountain, and into the Twoleg village. Once there, cats will work their way along the rooftops, and back along toward the mountain again. They enter the forest in the pines, just along the border of Shadowclan. The trees are denser, making it harder to weave through the trees, but still possible. Heading back up the mountain, the trees thin out and soon they're racing across the ground. The air is cold up here, making it harder for the cats to breath. It snows, and prey is scarce. As they reach the top of the mountain, the other side is clear. The last stretch of the race is down the other side of the mountain, and back down to Skyclan's camp. This side of the mountain though, is the complete opposite of the winter side. The land is parch, with lesions through it. The mountain itself, turns out to be a volcano, and soon lava is spewing, burning the cat's beautiful pelts. If they make it past here, they'll enter the trees again, where prey is plentiful, and Skyclan's camp is in view. To win the Tree Race is an honor throughout the clans. Will your clan be the one to win? Or will you be like the rest, and lose? Join Skyclan's Annual Tree Race today!

Instead of racing individually, you'll be split up according to your clan. Please use your cat, not a RPG one, thank you. Smile

Team Thunderclan Competitors- Leader-
Thunderclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Riverclan Competitors- Leader- Brightstar Racers- Streamfur , Torrentheart
Riverclan's Ninja(s)- Iceclaw (Phantom)
Team Shadowclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Snowlily , Morningsun
Shadowclan's Ninja(s)- Mist
Team Windclan Competitors- Leader-
Windclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Skyclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Phoenixflare , Bramblesky
Skyclan's Ninja(s)- Bramblestorm
Team Iceclan Competitors- Leader-
Iceclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Awesomeclan Competitors- Leader- Cheesestar Racers- Adderstrike
Awesomeclan's Ninja(s)-Neverblue (Brightstar)
Team Moonclan Competitors- Leader-
Moonclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Dark Forest Competitors- Leader-Phantom Racers- Feye , Aere
Dark Forest's Ninja(s)- Shadowflare (Phoenixflare) , Darkmoon (Snowfall).

If you don't feel like being a competitor, you can always work on my team as an ninja. Cat Smile If you decided to be a Ninja, your goal will be to stop a certain team. Each team will have 1-2 Ninjas. You can not be a Ninja for your clan. Ex. I'm Skyclan, which means I can't try to stop Skyclan.
Ninjas will be run by me, the Race Organizer/Main Assassin. If Ninjas have any questions, you may run them by me, but other than that, you may keep to yourself. If you sign up as a Ninja, there is no killing, seriously disabling a cat, or special powers. You're still a regular cat. If you'd like though, you may coat yourself in black. Cat Smile

Race Track Reminder- Start in the trees, at the Skyclan camp, and make way down to twoleg village, then head back up the mountain and into a blizzard, cross the mountain and enter the desert side of the mountain. Make your way down this side, and back into the trees and end up back at Skyclan's camp. About a week's worth of racing.

Racer Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Clan-
Personality-
Looks-
Special Skills-
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)-

*Leaders of the teams should preferably be the Leader of the clan, but if your leader is inactive/doesn't roleplay or is signed up as a Ninja feel free to take the leader spot, but do wait a bit.*

Ninja Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Ninja of what clan?-
Personality-
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)-
Special Skills-

Officially a badge earning event to all the participators! Ninjas and Racers included!

My Character-
Name- Hazelstar
Gender- She-cat
Ninja of what clan?- All the clans. (Main Assassin) I'm everywhere at once. Cat Smile
Personality- Deadly, swift, and skilled. She doesn't talk much, but attacks quickly and then gets out of the way.
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- Before the race started, Hazelstar had the Skyclan medicine cat create a red dye for her pelt. Her paws, and tail are stained red, along with a fake scar along her eye. The rest of her body is her usual majestic white coat.
Special Skills- Being the leader of Skyclan, Hazelstar is the swiftest throughout the trees. She attacks and leaves before her prey even know she was there. She can knock a cat to their paws in seconds. Hazelstar is sure to be an obstacle to look out for!

Two characters are allowed! (1 Ninja and 1 Racer.) Anywho. Enjoy! Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) 1731864476

Last edited by Hazelstar on March 18th 2013, 17:21; edited 23 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7270
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by FabFur March 17th 2013, 17:41

Umm.. I don't really RP and won't really keep up with this so I'm not even gonna join.. But I HAVE to ask a question...

Did you base this off of Naruto or something? xDD

(Hope I'm not spamming. Just an innocent question.)
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7154
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 17:43

I've never seen Naruto in my life. xD So no.

You should join though. Razz
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 17th 2013, 17:44

lol sounds fun well allow me to be the 1st to apply to be a ninja Very Happy

Name- Brablestorm
Gender- male
Ninja of what clan?- Thunder clan
Personality- cool, calm, collected, silent and deadly
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- tabby cat with neon green eyes and white muzzle with a thick black stripe down my left eye (not the opposite to my pic)
Special Skills- stealth

Last edited by Bramblestorm on March 17th 2013, 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4853
Male Posts : 51

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 17:57

You're accepted. Thank you for joining. Smile
We'll wait for a few more members of the teams, and then start.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 17th 2013, 18:11

Name- CheeseStar
Gender- she-cat
Clan- AwesomeClan
Personality- You know me Razz
Looks- Cheddar coloured tabby cat with a white tail tip
Special Skills- Setting traps and launching stuff long distances Cat Smile
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)- Leader of AwesomeClan
(You can't be a leader and a racer? D:)
Sounds interesting though ^-^ It's a good idea for each Clan to have some kind of "tradition".

Edited. Forgot to put what Clan I'd be leading Razz

Last edited by CheeseStar on March 17th 2013, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33949
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 18:13

Accepted. Smile

The Leader is the leader of the team. They are the boss of the group, and can answer questions for the group. Mainly, they lead the way and such. You can be a leader and a racer. Razz
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw March 17th 2013, 18:25

~YAY! I can join in!!! :DDDD~

Name- Feye
Gender- She-Cat
Clan- The Dark Forest
Personality- Mysterious and reserved, gets along well with others in the DF
Looks- She is a silver tabby she-cat with bright green eyes.
Special Skills- Stealth
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)- Racer of the Dark Forest.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6334
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 17th 2013, 18:34

Name: Phoenixflare
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Kind, friendly, swift, mysterious
Looks: A black she-cat with dark amber eyes and a gold tinge around the irises
Special skills: As she was in Moonclan, she can blend in the shadows and now she's in Skyclan, so she is a great climber. She is the best, after Hazelstar. She is so quiet and swift that the prey can't even see her yet.
Rank (leader of ___clan or racer): Racer of Skyclan

Last edited by Phoenixflare on March 17th 2013, 22:19; edited 2 times in total
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 17th 2013, 18:41

Name-Streamfur
Gender-She-cat
Clan-Riverclan
Personality- Friendly to her clanmates, fierce in competition, likes to come up with strategies, won't give up easily
Looks-Light gray pelt with green eyes
Special Skills- balance
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)-Riverclan Racer
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8572
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 19:02

Accepted!

@Phoenixflare- Skyclan's leader spot is open, since I'm a Ninja, so if you'd want it, it's yours.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 17th 2013, 19:27

Name- Mist
Gender- She-cat
Ninja of what clan?- MoonClan
Personality- Silent, fierce, and aggressive.
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- Elegant pure-white she-cat with scary bloodred eyes. Covered in fresh beech leaves (stuck together with honey) for camouflage, since her white pelt is too obvious.
Special Skills- Stealthy, swift, agile, and nimble. Not so strong, though!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9552
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 21:26

Accepted!
Just a few more roleplayers, and we can get started! If you'd like, you can make a second character along with your WCF cat.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 17th 2013, 21:31

I can't copy he ninja application D8
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14348
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 17th 2013, 22:09

Name- Neverblue
Gender- Female
Ninja of what clan?- AwesomeClan
Personality- Clever and cunning, quick witted and efficient. Rather stubborn and independent, mysterious and quiet
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- Her dark gray fur is just the right shade for camouflage, and her green eyes are the shade of holly leaves. Her paws are rather bright white so they are covered in soot for the race.
Special Skills- Strength and camouflage. She is quick for her size although she cannot jump very high and heavy battle is not her style. Very intelligent.

Name- Brightstar
Gender- Female
Clan- RiverClan
Personality- Cunning and very determined. She hates losing, so she is very strong willed and focused. Has a good endurance and is wily.
Special Skills- Hardy and skilled at swimming. She is okay to climbing trees although because if her ThunderClan/ShadowClan roots she can move silently. A good strategist.
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)- Leader of RiverClan and Racer
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 22:14

Accepted! Very Happy
@Auburn- Maybe just type it out?

~Update~ This is officially a Badge Earning Event.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart March 17th 2013, 22:20

Name- Torrentheart
Gender- Tom
Clan- RiverClan will prevail
Personality- Brave, loyal, stubborn, determined, clever, OCD
Looks- Dusky, orange-brown tom with darker tabby stripes, whitish paws, a thick tail, and dust-colored eyes outlined with gold and green
Special Skills- Really good swimmer (duh), runs pretty fast, strong
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)- Racer
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7152
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 17th 2013, 22:34

Name- Phantom
Gender- She-Cat
Clan- The Dark Forest
Personality- Mysterious and reserved, gets along well with others in the DF
Looks- Lithe blue-gray she-cat with cold blue eyes.
Special Skills- Stealth and defense
Rank - Leader of the Dark Forest.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25775
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 22:41

Accepted! We can start now! Instead of racing immediately, let the non-Skyclan members make their way to Skyclan camp, giving more time to the others to join!

Hazelstar stretched, her muscles aching. As the first time leader of Skyclan to host the Tree Races, she wanted to be ready. She stood restlessly in front of the camp, pacing. Cats should be arriving now. What is the hold up. All of the clans should at least be making there way here. Hey. I know! She gained an idea. Suddenly leaping upward, she hooked her claws along a branch, pulling the rest of her torso along the limb, she started to walk along it and away from the tree. The branch shook, but by moons of practice, she kept her balance. Leaping forward now, she lands along the top ledge of Skyclan's cave. From where she sat now, she could see down Skyclan's mountain, and into the other territories. Squinting, she watched tiny specks of movement coming toward her, little clumps of cat making their way here. She mewed happily, glad to see the advancing cats. This would mean all the moons of hard work and training will pay off in the next few days. The clans would fear her and her team of ninjas. Smiling, Hazelstar hopped down off the ledge and back into camp, hoping to gain some rest before the first cats started arriving.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 17th 2013, 22:50

Phoenixflare bounded out from the warrior's den in excitement! It was the first time that Hazelstar had hosted the Tree Races, and she was pumped and ready to go. As one of Skyclan's best climbers, she had volunteered to compete. She landed next to Hazelstar. "Are you ready?" she asked, her ear flicking as she tried to contain her excitement. Her amber gaze trained onto the distance and saw specks coming in. Cats! The clans were coming! Phoenixflare unsheathed her claws and scraped them down the stone floor.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 17th 2013, 22:58

Mist smiled as she crossed into the living world. All the bloodshed, all the screams of terror! she thought happily. As a Ninja, Mist is to try to stop MoonClan, her clan. and I will be provided with the proper camouflage!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9552
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 17th 2013, 22:58

~ I'll assume that DF has a temporary alliance with the clans. Also I'll create a new character but I'm too lazy to fill up the form hazel C: I'll just give you the necessary details you need - Iceclaw of RiverClan, Ninja for SkyClan. ~

*The Dark Forest cats have travelled into the world of living*

Phantom ran her tongue over her pelt, as she waited for Mist and Feye. The Dark Forest were here to win. Mist was going to ninja on MoonClan so it'll be just me and Feye in the race, she thought.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25775
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 17th 2013, 23:00

"Come on, Torrentheart, Neverblue. Pick up the pace," Brightstar urged, movigg swiftly though the trees. She was excited for the races. The long-legged tabby moved a little bit ahead of her Clanmates. The other Clans would be arriving too, all coming to join in SkyClan's camp.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 17th 2013, 23:00

CheeseStar led team AwesomeClan toward SkyClan. They were relatively close, and AwesomeClan cats would often wander near the cliffs to collect herbs. She smelled the familiar scent markers as she crossed the border. She padded slowly and calmly, so the SkyClan cats knew they were here to race and not to raid.
When she made it to the outskirts of camp, she called, "AwesomeClan is present!" at the entrance so they would know.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33949
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 17th 2013, 23:02

Name- Snowlily
Gender- She-cat
Clan- Shadowclan
Personality- Quiet, collected, focused
Looks- Avatar
Special Skills- Stealthy fighter
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)- Racer or leader if ice doesnt turn up

Last edited by Snowlily on March 17th 2013, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next