Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

+10
Nyx
Auburnflare
Illusion
Streamstar
Phoenixflare
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Bramblestorm
FabFur
Hazelstar
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 Empty Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Hazelstar March 17th 2013, 17:15

First topic message reminder :

Running through the trees. Launching, dodging, and fighting. The life as a Skyclan cat is one of the best, and daring. There is only one way to become known in Skyclan, and that is through the Annual Tree Race. Everyone knows about it, from the newborn kits of the clans, to the oldest members of Starclan. It's talked about, and anticipated about. The moons leading up to it are tedious ones for Skyclan. They're preparing the race course, signing cats up, and creating obstacles. This year's course consists of beginning in the trees, traveling down Skyclan's mountain, and into the Twoleg village. Once there, cats will work their way along the rooftops, and back along toward the mountain again. They enter the forest in the pines, just along the border of Shadowclan. The trees are denser, making it harder to weave through the trees, but still possible. Heading back up the mountain, the trees thin out and soon they're racing across the ground. The air is cold up here, making it harder for the cats to breath. It snows, and prey is scarce. As they reach the top of the mountain, the other side is clear. The last stretch of the race is down the other side of the mountain, and back down to Skyclan's camp. This side of the mountain though, is the complete opposite of the winter side. The land is parch, with lesions through it. The mountain itself, turns out to be a volcano, and soon lava is spewing, burning the cat's beautiful pelts. If they make it past here, they'll enter the trees again, where prey is plentiful, and Skyclan's camp is in view. To win the Tree Race is an honor throughout the clans. Will your clan be the one to win? Or will you be like the rest, and lose? Join Skyclan's Annual Tree Race today!

Instead of racing individually, you'll be split up according to your clan. Please use your cat, not a RPG one, thank you. Smile

Team Thunderclan Competitors- Leader-
Thunderclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Riverclan Competitors- Leader- Brightstar Racers- Streamfur , Torrentheart
Riverclan's Ninja(s)- Iceclaw (Phantom)
Team Shadowclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Snowlily , Morningsun
Shadowclan's Ninja(s)- Mist
Team Windclan Competitors- Leader-
Windclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Skyclan Competitors- Leader- Racers- Phoenixflare , Bramblesky
Skyclan's Ninja(s)- Bramblestorm
Team Iceclan Competitors- Leader-
Iceclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Awesomeclan Competitors- Leader- Cheesestar Racers- Adderstrike
Awesomeclan's Ninja(s)-Neverblue (Brightstar)
Team Moonclan Competitors- Leader-
Moonclan's Ninja(s)-
Team Dark Forest Competitors- Leader-Phantom Racers- Feye , Aere
Dark Forest's Ninja(s)- Shadowflare (Phoenixflare) , Darkmoon (Snowfall).

If you don't feel like being a competitor, you can always work on my team as an ninja. Cat Smile If you decided to be a Ninja, your goal will be to stop a certain team. Each team will have 1-2 Ninjas. You can not be a Ninja for your clan. Ex. I'm Skyclan, which means I can't try to stop Skyclan.
Ninjas will be run by me, the Race Organizer/Main Assassin. If Ninjas have any questions, you may run them by me, but other than that, you may keep to yourself. If you sign up as a Ninja, there is no killing, seriously disabling a cat, or special powers. You're still a regular cat. If you'd like though, you may coat yourself in black. Cat Smile

Race Track Reminder- Start in the trees, at the Skyclan camp, and make way down to twoleg village, then head back up the mountain and into a blizzard, cross the mountain and enter the desert side of the mountain. Make your way down this side, and back into the trees and end up back at Skyclan's camp. About a week's worth of racing.

Racer Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Clan-
Personality-
Looks-
Special Skills-
Rank(Leader Of ___Clan or Racer?)-

*Leaders of the teams should preferably be the Leader of the clan, but if your leader is inactive/doesn't roleplay or is signed up as a Ninja feel free to take the leader spot, but do wait a bit.*

Ninja Sign-Up-
Name-
Gender-
Ninja of what clan?-
Personality-
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)-
Special Skills-

Officially a badge earning event to all the participators! Ninjas and Racers included!

My Character-
Name- Hazelstar
Gender- She-cat
Ninja of what clan?- All the clans. (Main Assassin) I'm everywhere at once. Cat Smile
Personality- Deadly, swift, and skilled. She doesn't talk much, but attacks quickly and then gets out of the way.
Looks(Including Ninja Looks. Ex. Mud covered.)- Before the race started, Hazelstar had the Skyclan medicine cat create a red dye for her pelt. Her paws, and tail are stained red, along with a fake scar along her eye. The rest of her body is her usual majestic white coat.
Special Skills- Being the leader of Skyclan, Hazelstar is the swiftest throughout the trees. She attacks and leaves before her prey even know she was there. She can knock a cat to their paws in seconds. Hazelstar is sure to be an obstacle to look out for!

Two characters are allowed! (1 Ninja and 1 Racer.) Anywho. Enjoy! Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 1731864476

Last edited by Hazelstar on March 18th 2013, 17:21; edited 23 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7273
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Bramblesky March 19th 2013, 16:48

Bramblesky saw his mate racing along the other tree line. Bramblesky still kept his steady pace but still had a lot of energy left. He leaped down from his tree and bounded across cutting infront of one of the cats. He leaped up behind Phoneixflare and streaked after her.
"Remember to keep some energy for the climb!" Bramblesky warned as he caught up.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4764
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Skyclan's Annual Tree Race (All Clans.)

Post by Scarlett March 19th 2013, 17:34

~Bramble you should NOT be posting every other message and controlling this RPG and you have the order wrong on top or that. We all have to go not twoleg place before nearing Shadowclan territory. Please be more respectful of the fact that this is Hazelstar's topic to control and you should let more than 1 person post before you post again from here on out.~

Snowlily could see the skyclan cats in the trees only tail lengths ahead. She also picked up Morningsuns scent just behind her. "You know i was starting to think that you hadn't made it to the race n time." She mewed. She never took her gaze off of the path she planned to take though. Her paws drummed rhythmically at the ground as she pressed on. "Those Skyclan cats should be getting tired by now. They will need to stop soon and once they do we can push ahead." She said to Morningsun just loud enough for the tortoiseshell to hear her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433644
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 19th 2013, 17:40

Phoenixflare glanced next to her and saw Bramblesky. "Hey!" she called. She risked a glance back. Snowlily and Morningsun were close behind. She called to Bramblesky. "I think everybody's getting tired now." She bounded on at a rhythmic pace, glancing down at the ground at all the other cats racing below. She smiled, feeling the satisfaction of leaping through trees.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7233
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 19th 2013, 18:29

~you SkyClan cats are supposed to run out of energy before any other cat does.. e_e everyone else is using the strategy of actual marathoners, because you can't just sprint all the way since you'll probably actually die if you do~

CheeseStar tagged along with the RiverClan cats, looking at the tails of the other Clans. Hopefully some luck will be on our side and a ninja will sabotage one of these teams... She had gone along with the other dirty tricks before, but it was getting harder to focus on every factor of the race: the rain, loose branches, slippery mud, fallen companions, traps, other Clans...
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 19th 2013, 18:36

~Cheesestar has a point. Yes we may be good in trees, but we aren't supernatural.

Hazelstar nodded to the ninjas, "Keep it simple. You're there to make the job harder for them, not kill them. You may injure them only slightly, not some long lasting injury that'll disable them completely. Understood?" She glances at the faces around her before smirking, "Let's head out now." She takes off around the group, and launches herself into the trees, yowling loud enough for the teams ahead of her to hear.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 19th 2013, 18:40

~ Sorry Sweat I was about to make Phoenixflare slow down ~

Phoenixflare slowed down to catch her breath. She paused on a branch and watched as the cats zoomed past her. She dropped onto the ground and took off again after them.

Shadowflare smiled. "Yes!" he mewed. "Finally!" He bounded into the trees and after the Dark Forest, ready to use whatever it takes to slow them down.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7233
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 19th 2013, 19:03

Hazelstar wrote:~Cheesestar has a point. Yes we may be good in trees, but we aren't supernatural.

Hazelstar nodded to the ninjas, "Keep it simple. You're there to make the job harder for them, not kill them. You may injure them only slightly, not some long lasting injury that'll disable them completely. Understood?" She glances at the faces around her before smirking, "Let's head out now." She takes off around the group, and launches herself into the trees, yowling loud enough for the teams ahead of her to hear.

Bramblestorm grind menacingly "it will be done" and without a moments hesitation he took off at lightning fast speed refusing to waste no time catching up to his pray (its time to play the game) Twisted Evil
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4856
Male Posts : 51

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 19th 2013, 19:21

Wasting no time to take advantage of the Skyclan cats sudden exhaustion she picked up the pace slightly. "Nows our chance but we should be careful not to use all of our energy. After we get through twoleg place we can slow down and hunt at the Shadowclan border. How does that sound. And we can continue at night like we are best at." She called over her shoulder to her Shadowclan companion.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 19th 2013, 19:28

Mist growled. What? No killing? Then what am I here for? What's the fun in only slightly injuring the cats? She thought angrily. Mist kept on complaining about no killing in her mind. Stupid rules.
But Mist only complained for a heartbeat as she dashed off to stop ShadowClan. She kept downwind so the cats can't hear her, and remained as silent as possible. The cats can't see Mist, as she was hiding in a beech tree where her disguise works best.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9555
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 19th 2013, 19:41

CheeseStar noticed the other Clans taking the chance to sprint. I don't know if this approach will work but I'll try, CheeseStar thought. I should never start sprinting at the same time as another Clan, because we'd just be wasting both of our energy trying to outrun each other... I'll have to wait for the next opening, when a ninja attacks. "Hey Phantom, can you guys navigate well in the dark? AwesomeClan cats are known for strength, but that won't give us much in this race. How are you guys with climbing, too?" she asked curiously, making sure she took big breaths between sentences.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 19th 2013, 23:47

"We are part of the dark," Phantom sneered. "Of course we can navigate well. We're not much of climbers but we can jump."

Annoyance flashed in her eyes when she spotted movement nearby. "I see the twoleg village, let's hurry," she mewed as they sped up their pace a little. She could feel an uneasy presence nearby, hiding. "I think the ninjas will come by soon." Her gaze searched Aere's and Feye's before she decided," Aere, you stay behind and fight off the ninjas. CheeseStar and I will go first. Since you're the fastest, you can catch up with us. Splitting up helps so that it doesn't slow of us down."

Her cold blue eyes met Aere. She knew she could trust her fellow Dark Forest leader and sister. She leaned forward and whispered," CheeseStar's slow so we can go first. We'll wait for you at the base of the mountains."

Last edited by Phantom on March 19th 2013, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25778
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 19th 2013, 23:49

~Mist is a ninja, isn't she?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 19th 2013, 23:55

Snowlily wrote:~Mist is a ninja, isn't she?~

My bad, Snowlily. I kept mixing up their names Razz
And I've nearly forgotten Aere was with us D:

I edited my post. Thanks for pointing out!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar March 20th 2013, 00:50

Hazelstar paced herself freely, jumping between the trees. She smelt a Skyclan's cats trail through the trees, and began following it. Soon though, all of the team's scents combined until she couldn't tell which she was following, This is harder than I thought I'd be... Groaning, she headed onward, the twoleg village coming into view. I'll hide there and wait for the teams to come by. Finding a crevice in one of the abandoned houses, she hid, watching and waiting.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2013, 01:18

Aere nodded grimly. "I'll meet you all there." Her sister's plan made sense. She was, after all, a former WindClan cat. Long distance running and sprinting was her forte.

The brown tabby spirit smiled, a wicked gleam flickering in her green eyes. The ninjas wouldn't know what hit them. Her moons of training would ensure a quick victory. Aere turned away from the others and to the side of the lath, blending into the shadows with the ease of practice.

Don't let overconfidence bring your failure. Her old mentor's soft snarl echoed in her ears as she watched the blurred figures of several cats race past her hiding place.

She would stay diligent and keep watch for the two ninjas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 20th 2013, 01:50

Iceclaw of SkyClan, RiverClan ninja, silently took off at Hazelstar's signal. She was familiar with SkyClan's territory, having lived there for her whole live. She had been waiting for the annual race since apprenticeship and had long practiced the route with her fellow Clanmates.

Her surroundings were a blur as she sped through the forest and soon, she arrived at the Twoleg Village. She had taken a secret route which was much shorter and thus explained her quick arrival. Most of the racers were almost there, some had already reached. She surveyed her surroundings carefully, wondering how she could slow down the RiverClan cats.

Last edited by Phantom on March 20th 2013, 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart March 20th 2013, 08:21

~Wait... can someone give me a brief summary of where everyone's at? I haven't been keeping up Sweat~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7155
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 20th 2013, 10:17

~Phantom when on earth did you show up and get to the mountains? The racers are only just getting to the twoleg villiage?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 20th 2013, 13:44

Bramblesky started to trot. His breathe running out. He kept the same slow but kind of fast pace. Cats passed and Bramblesky looked over at Hazelstar.He looked away tiredly. His breathing got hard. He stopped and caught his breathe.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 20th 2013, 15:36

Bramblestorm cums to a halt just meters away from Bramblesky keeping low and hidden "soon" he mutters
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 20th 2013, 15:43

Bramblesky looked behind him. He saw his brother.
"Oh high," He panted.
"I am going to catch up," Bramblesky meowed once he caught his breathe a moment later. Bramblesky said bye and started to trot on. Some cats were still behind Bramblesky. Bramblestorm followed (can he?).
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 20th 2013, 17:09

Bramblestorm cuts off Bramblesky's path glaring into his eyes with with eyes of insanity and a malicious grin "you should check who the ninja's are next time kid then you wouldent be such easy pray"
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 20th 2013, 18:31

Neverblue ran swiftly through the forest, neatly dodging the brambles and fallen trees that loomed out in front of her. After all that fishing, her reflexes were extremely fast.

The ninja slowed as she heard low voices and paw steps crunching in front of her. A flash of familiar green eyes told her that it was Brightstar, and the RiverClan patrol. I hope you guys win. Neverblue ducked ahead and continued running.

Her steady but fast pace had payed off, so she was almost at the village now. Time to get those AwesomeClan cats! She slunk into the Twolegplace, blending into the shadows as she leaped up the top of the roofs.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 20th 2013, 19:12

Bramblesky growled.
"Oh yeah?" Bramblesky growled and ran. His energy was back and he streaked ahead of his brother. He bounded past some others that were close. He leaped into a tree and pelted through them.
"Haha!" Bramblesky laughed.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblestorm March 20th 2013, 19:43

Bramblestorm laughs and mutters to him self "it's time to play the game" as he creeps back into the shadows and sets of to establish a new ambush point "next time it's game on"

Last edited by Bramblestorm on March 22nd 2013, 10:34; edited 1 time in total
Bramblestorm
Bramblestorm
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next