Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in WindClan Camp

+13
Caraway
Auburnflare
Skittlestream
Spiritpelt
Lilacstar
Frost
Icestar
Wolfsong
Birdstar
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Honeystar
17 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 11 Empty Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Honeystar December 29th 2011, 20:58

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar gazed at the Leafbare night sky from his den. A big snow-fall had been going on all day, and the warriors were just finished removing it from the Main Clearing. Hopefully we will have enough prey to get us through to New-leaf. Getting up he walked over towards the fresh-kill pile to check on it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 21:16

"Stay calm Dreamcloud." Moonsplash mewed as she applied the cobwebs on the Tribe queen's wounds. "We'll get Fernleaf to look over you, just hang on. Just keep talking to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 6th 2012, 21:19

The bleeding finally stopped, and Dreamcloud tried to stad up. She succeded. She tried to walk. She was stiff, so she had to waddle. She waddled back to camp and Tigerkit saw her. She gasped, and screamed, "MAMA! WHAT HAPPENED?!" "We got attacked... by Wolferine..." she meowed. She waddled into the medicine cat's den and fell asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 21:49

Moonsplash watched Dreamcloud get up and walk away to the camp. "Moonsplash! Help us lift up Honeystar so we can get him to the Medicine cat Den." Craneflight called to her.
"Coming!" She mewed as she and Wolfsong lifted their leader and father up and brought him to camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 7th 2012, 17:03

Snowpaw ran outside the camp, smelling blood. She followed the scent trail and found the cats. "Where's Dreamcloud?" he asked, not knowing she was in the medicine cats den.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 8th 2012, 16:04

Applefur helped the WindClan warriors carry Honeystar back. Seeing a cat come closer her fur bristled slightly. Recognizing Snowpaw she mewed, "Dreamcloud is back at camp in the medicine cats den. Dont worry, Fernleaf will take great care of her. She'll be alright." Applefur mewed trying to reassure the young apprentice.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 8th 2012, 17:03

Honeystar groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He could feel his left leg still hurt, and he noticed that he was being carried by Applefur, Riversong and some of his children. He tried to speak but was still too weak to do so. He looked at his Deputy to know what was going on.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 8th 2012, 17:38

Applefur eyes widened slightly as she saw her leaders eyes open. Applefur let out a a sigh of relief. Thank StarClan he's ok She thought "The wolverine is dead. Im pretty sure there are no more on the territory. Once we get back to camp, Fernleaf will fix you right up. Until then relax." She mewed with a smile. "Also, Dreamcloud is back at camp with Fernleaf. Everyone is fine." Applefur added. "Once we get back to camp, I can send out a patrol to check if there are any more wolverine." She went on, half to Honeystar half to herself.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 8th 2012, 17:45

All Honeystar could do in reply was slightly nod his head. Thank StarClan. He closed his eyes, but found his mouth was parched and was filled with the taste of blood. He looked towards Applefur again, this time placing a paw on her shoulder. He tried mewing for water but all that came out was a few raspy whispers. So he used his tail and tongue to mime drinking from a moss-ball. Then he pointed towards the nursery.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 8th 2012, 17:53

Snowpaw ran to the medicine cats den the same time Tigerkit ran in. They laid beside their mother and made sure she was sill breathing. Then they fell asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 8th 2012, 17:55

Applefur blinked and cocked her head to the side slightly. Whats he doing? ...Oh, a drink! Blinking her aqua eyes in understanding. she mewed to the other warriors, "Can you hold him up for a moment? I'll be back in a sec." Rushing off, she quickly collected some moss. Rolling it up into a small ball she ran to the nearest stream. By the claw, Applefur dipped the moss ball into the water. Applefur sprinted back to the others.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart February 8th 2012, 18:39

Mapleheart walked out of the Nursery to Honeystar being carried into the camp. "Honeystar!" He mewed as he rushed over to the retuning patrol. When he got closer and saw the aqua in his father's eyes look up at him, he felt some relief.
"I'm so sorry, I should have been there to help you with the others." He tried to mew. Honeystar shook his head at him and pointed with both his tail and nose towards the nursery, and Mapleheart realized what he was trying to say. Your mate and kits needed you more.
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4533
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 9th 2012, 18:32

Dreamcloud woke up to see her kits. I should have brought Lilypaw... She would of helped me... I need to get home. She got up and walked, and suprisingly wasn't stiff. But she was sore. She woke up her kits and walked up to Applefur, and meowed, "Tell Honeystar I have left. I am going back home." Dreamcloud meowed. She walked off into the sunset, her kits walking beside her. Dreamcloud turned around to see her former clan once more, then she ran off into the desert.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 9th 2012, 20:54

Applefur nodded and mewed, "Thanks for everything Dreamcloud. WindClan will miss you." With that she watched as they walked off into the sunset and sighed slightly. I miss her and Magicstar, but their happy in the desert. Where they belong... Turning around she gazed at the moors for a while. Watching blades of grass gently sway in the gentle calm and comforting breeze. And this, is where I belong She thought lifting her head and feeling a surge of energy. Padding back into the clearing she felt stronger. This is where I belong! She chanted in her head with a small smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 21:03

Moonsplash watched Dreamcloud and her kits leave the camp. "Good bye, and we will" she called out to her. "Say 'Hi' to Magicstar for me." I'm sure everyone is going to miss them, especially Aurorakit with Tigerkit. They seemed to have become such good friends. But they belong in different clans. Giving a heavy sigh, she helped carry Honeystar into the Medicine cat den and laid him down on a nest. Turning to Applefur she mewed, "I guess you'll have to look after the Clan until Honeystar recovers. Will you be needing some help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 9th 2012, 21:10

Applefur nodded, "Yeah, thanks Moonsplash." She mewed gratefully. "Can you lead a quick border patrol to make sure the wolverine is gone. Also, you can check the borders."
Applefur mewed going over a checklist in her head. "We can also restock the fresh kill pile and make sure we have enough to eat." She added half to Moonsplash and half to herself.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 21:38

"Alright Applefur, I'll do all of that," Moonsplash mewed. She looked over and decided to bring Stormstrike, Peachfur, Leopardheart, and Craneflight to the patrol.
"So are we a hunting patrol, or a border patrol?" Peachfur asked.
"We'll make sure the wolverine is gone for good first," Moonsplash answered back calmly. "Then we'll go hunt for the clan." The patrol started off back to the moors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 20th 2012, 12:07

Snowlily looked over Windclan territory from a large hill. The camp seemed so small from the top but she could still pick out their distinct scents. Applefur...Moonsplash...Mapleheart... Her deep blue gaze locked onto the camp and all of it's members but not able to see the one she was looking for. She sat there sure they wouldn't be able to see her with all of the snow they had been getting this leaf-bare but she could identify all of them. Her ears were perked as her tail flicked back and forth in agitation as her whiskers twitched slightly. Her fur stood on end while the wind rippled through her pelt and it reflected the sunlight softly. She shook her head defiantly before rising to her paws and turning away to look back at the mountains that she always seemed to seek for comfort. They still looked stange to her from the bottom. They were so much bigger to her when she stood at the base of them and she started feeling the aching set in again and she paced eagerly back and forth, gaze switching from the Windclan camp to the mountains of Iceclan. Her eyes were clouded with guilt and sadness and she stared her usual fight with herself. She sighed quietly before indistinctly mewing "What I wouldn't give to be back there now..."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content