Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in WindClan Camp

+13
Caraway
Auburnflare
Skittlestream
Spiritpelt
Lilacstar
Frost
Icestar
Wolfsong
Birdstar
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Honeystar
17 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Life in WindClan Camp Empty Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Honeystar December 29th 2011, 20:58

Honeystar gazed at the Leafbare night sky from his den. A big snow-fall had been going on all day, and the warriors were just finished removing it from the Main Clearing. Hopefully we will have enough prey to get us through to New-leaf. Getting up he walked over towards the fresh-kill pile to check on it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Life in WindClan Camp Empty Re: Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Scarlett December 29th 2011, 22:57

Snowlily looked down at the camp wearily, noting how quickly the rest of Windclan had moved all of the snow out of the clearing. Wasn't it just snowing the whole day? They sure move quickly around here... Still tired from her long journey from the Iceclan mountains, she shook off the snow that still clung to her pelt and padded into the camp. She noticed that Honeystar seemed concerned while the rest of the clan had just finished removing the snow. Slowly, she padded up to him while letting out a small purr as Frostkit, Phoenixkit and Cedarkit hauled themselves along after her looking exhausted. "Is everything okay?" she mewed quietly to the Windclan leader. She sat down next to he leader, resting her tail on her paws neatly.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 29th 2011, 23:52

Honeystar didn't realize Snowlily and her kits were there until they were right next to him. "Hima!!" he mewed with warm affection as he began nuzzling her face with his. "I'm glad you finally made it. I was beginning to worry about you and your little ones. Let me show you to the Nursery." Getting up he lead them towards the WindClan Nursery. "There's plenty of room and soft heather bedding, and it will be a lot warmer than out here."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 29th 2011, 23:59

Brightstar tromped grumpily though the snow. "At least it's not cold enough for the river to be frozen," she muttered over her shoulder at Frostleaf. The warrior snorted in agreement, tail twitching. "Tell me again," Rainsplash meowed suddenly. "Why are we coming to WindClan camp in the first place...?" Brightstar glanced back at Riversong and Rowanheart flicking snow at each other and shrugged, "Friendly visit? Besides, Echosong is short on catmint, and we still have plently of prey, so I thought we'd do a little trade. Here we go; that's the WindClan camp right ahead."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 00:01

"So I see..." she mewed back to her new leader with a purr. "Sorry I came too late to help. I had to make sure I went slow enough for them to get here safely and it's quite a long walk here from the mountains." Her eyes lightened as she looked down at the three exhausted kits and let out another small purr as she flicked her tail calling them over to her. "You should all eat and get some rest now." Her ears flattened and eyes narrowed as the wind swept over the camp raking over her fur in waves. She quickly wrapped herself around the kits and lowered her body to brace herself and the kits against the wind. After it had passed, she shook off her pelt and blinked away the snow that was blown into her eyes. She looked back at Honeystar and gave a small smile and purr. "Is there anything else you need help with around the camp? I see you've already done a lot here." She padded after him with the kits at her heels. "I'm not all that tired yeat. I wouldn't mind helping around here." She was still wondering what was bothering Honeystar but she decided not to press him anymore about it. After sitting down outside the nursery, licking down the fur on her shoulder the wind wrecked through she looked around the camp nervously.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 30th 2011, 00:24

Phoenixkit rushed into the Nursery where it was nice and warm. "Mommy what nest will we be sleeping in?" she called back to Snowlily. There was no answer at first. she went back out to see Snowlily still looking at the WindClan Leader [whom she had remembered from her trip to the Tribe's camp]. "Do we need to go out again to eat? We're too cold." she mewed impatiently.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 00:33

"No. You three can rest now. You've had a long trip here. I will bring you something back" she mewed back to the small kit. "You three just take a while to rest and settle down for tonight." She looked down at Cedarkit and Frostkit, who were now following Pheonixkit into the den, with concern evident in her eyes. She looked down at the ground for a moment thinking over her decision to join Windclan. She smoothed her pad over the ground noting how it felt different to her. It wasn't what she was used to. She looked back at Honeystar for a bit of comfort. Was coming here a good idea? This whole thing will be new for the kits and they were about to become apprentices back in Iceclan. I'm sure they will miss the other kits too. She looked off into the distance at the sunset then back at the mountains which seemed much further now than she imagined. Letting out a small sigh shelifted her head a bit higher with her ears perked as she watched all the Windclan cats resting around the camp.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 30th 2011, 00:46

Honeystar watched as Snowlily looked at him, then at the setting sun, and then padded off to bring some fresh-kill back to her kits. "Here let me help you with that." he offered softly. "Then after they've had a full belly, I can bring Honeyflower or Peachfur to come watch over them. And the two of us can go out and see the Territory." Giving a slight purr he hoped that would make her happy. She is giving up so much to be here with me.

Last edited by Honeystar on December 30th 2011, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 00:54

"You don't have t-" she paused midsentance then gave a slight nod in return before continueing "Thank you..." her voice trailed off as she turned and padded into the nursery and curled up as she watching the three kits lie down together talking about their walk down the mountains of Iceclan and into Windclan's territory. She listened to their overly dramatic recollection of the days events as they squeaked in excitement at their new lives in Windclan. She started looking around the nursery carefully as she waited for Honeystar to return. She turned her gaze back to the nursery entrance before her eyes clouded over in thought. Her pelt had a layer of dirt on it giving it a brown tint and her paws had darkened with the blood from her cuts and the mud that they had picked up along the way. A small sport had collected on the top of one of her paws but she wasn't about to let the Windclan cats or her kits know how much it was actually hurting her. She licked over it gingerly and flinched a bit at her now sensative pad.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 11:18

Applefur padded back into camp carrying two rabbits while Bramblethorn her brother carried one. They set down their rabbits and Applefur nudged her brother playfully. "I won!" Bramblethorn snorted and rolled his eyes. "We'll see about next time." Now it was Applefur's turn to roll her eyes. "Hey toss me a bird." Bramblethorn mewed. Applefur nodded and picked up a snow covered bird. Bramblethorn shook the snow off the bird slightly and mumbled. "I hate leaf bare sometimes." Applefur giggled and shared the bird with him and mewed. "You sound like an elder." Bramblethorn snorted and began to eat. Applefur finished up eating and soon scented camp. Picking up the scent of mountains she immediately recognized it as IceClan. Snowlily and her kits must be here Applefur thought happily.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 30th 2011, 14:07

Brightstar paused at the entrance of the gorse tunnel and hesitated. How do I go in without causing mass panic? As if reading her thoughts, Frostleaf suggested mischievously, "Why don't you announce that we're here with cupcakes?" Brightstar snorted and waved her tail. "Go ahead," she retorted, as Frostleaf shook her head. "Nevermind," she meowed. "You think of something better." Brightstar hesitated, then flicked her tail at Riversong. "Go ahead."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2011, 14:16

~I'm already a warrior, people. There's just another Riversong here at WCF, so.... I'm trying to think of something. IDK ~

Riversong flicked her tail, sending one last clump of snow onto Rowanheart's pelt before bounding forward and squeezing into the gorse tunnel. Before long, she popped into WindClan camp and cheerfully called out, "Hi!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong December 30th 2011, 14:32

Wolfsong was just about to lie down after moving all that snow when he suddenly picked the scent of RiverClan cats near the camp entrance. He was about to yowl the alarm when he heard Riversong calling out in greeting. Realizing that she must be here on a visit, he quickly got up and went towards her. "Hi Riversong!!" he mewed happily. "Are you here by yourself or is Brightstar and the others with you?" She has changed so much since she last came to WindClan camp. And yet, still the same as ever. Giving a quick lick to her nose he asked, "Do want come see Snowlily and her kits? They just came here before you did."
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Custom Rank : The wolfiest cat eva
WarriorPoints : 4534
Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2011, 14:40

"Really?" Riversong looked distinctly pleased. "Well, Brightstar, Frostleaf, Rainsplash, and some others are here to bargain for stuff. And chitchat a little. I think Brightstar was getting a little restless listening to Mallownose complain about the weather!" She let out a mrrow of amusement as Brightstar led the rest of the patrol into the clearing.

~Mallownose is an elder. xD~

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar December 30th 2011, 15:29

"Well I still don't know why you're so excited going to Windclan." Icetail meowed at Cloudheart. I don't think Windclan cats would be so welcome with us. "Well I think it's a great idea going to Windclan. Plus, you have some friends there. They would surely be nice to us." Cloudheart replied. The two cats continued walking until the scent of Windclan camp was stronger. "Okay. We just walk into their camp without causing everyone to notice us." Icetail nodded but she still wasn't so sure.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15929
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 16:17

Applefur got to her paws and flicked her tail a signal for her brother to come. Bramblethorn got to his paws and they padded up to Brightstar. Applefur dipped her head respectfully. "Hello Brightstar. What brings you and your clan to WindClan?" Applefur asked slightly suspicious of there arrival but a smile on her face. She flicked some snow off her shoulder.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 20:32

Her tail tip began to flick back and forth as the time passed. She let out a small sigh before rising to her paw and flinching as she placed her bleeding pad on the ground. The lifted it off of the ground again gently as she looked over her pad and unsheathed her claws on that pad. She looked at it a bit concerned then resheather her claws as she poked her head out of the nursery. what is taking Honeystar so long...? I'll just get the fresh kill myself. Immediately the scent of fish and water hit her. Is that rRiverclan? What are they doing in Windclan? She perked her ears in curiousity as she tested the air again and looked toward the camp's entrance. Several Riverclan cats were just padding into the camp. She narrowed her eyes trying to identify them. She saw Riverpaw and a bunch of other cats she couldn't make out as well as... Brightstar!... she thought happily. She let out a small pur as she took a step toward the camp's entrance before stopping herself. I need to bring some fresh-kill back for my kits first. She quickly padded towards the dainty looking fresh-kill pile. Look's like I'll need to go hunting today too. She noticed a decently sized bird and rolled in on to int back. This will do for now. She picked it up and lifted it off the ground as best she could as she padded back towards the nursery with one of the bird's winds dragging on the ground behind her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 20:41

Iceclaw warily glanced around her surroundings as she swiftly navigated her way through the trees and finally... WindClan's camp. She padded into the camp, taking in the scent of the WindClan cats. Settling onto the ground, she began to lick her scratched pads of her paws. She had taken a quarter of a moon to find WindClan all the way from IceClan. She scanned around hopefully, looking for the distinctive white pelt of Snowlily.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 30th 2011, 20:49

Honeystar had gone to gather the fresh-kill for Snowlily and her kits, but was soon held back by the visiting RiverClan cats. Out of the corner of his he eye he watched as Snowlily came out from the Nursery and dragged a bird by herself. Oh-no! I must have kept her waiting too long. Excusing himself from a conversation with Brightstar, he followed Snowlily into the Nursery.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2011, 20:59

Kittystar moved swiftly through the open moorland, easily navigating her old home's territory. Soon she found herself standing in front of Windclans camp, her eyes brightening at the thought of being home back on the moorland, even just for a short while. Then she found her self bouncing into Windclan's camp, then embrassedly remembering she didn't live here. Kittystar calmed herself down into a polite and cool temper but she could barely hide her excitement of neing home. Then she saw Iceclaw and she padded up quietly and mewed poitely "Hi Iceclaw, who are you looking for?" she asked evenly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 21:00

She laid the bird gently in front of the sqealing kits and watched as they bounded over each other to get to it first. She looked back towards the entrance of the nursery and noticed Honeystar headed her direction. She sat down and covered her paw with her tail gently.I don't need to cause the rest of Windclan anymore trouble and it's not that bad right now. She dug the claws on her uninjured paw into the ground for a moment quickly resheathing them as Honeystar appeared at the entrance. Snowlily let out a small happy purr and a flick of her ear dismissing the apologetic look on Honeystar's face. "It's okay Honeystar. I got it. So what it Riverclan doing here?" She shifted around uncomforably, working though the stinging in her paw. Her gaze evened with his as her eyes lightened gently.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 21:02

Iceclaw, who was busy grooming herself, looked up to see Kittystar. She got to her paws lazily and stretched the soreness out of her muscles. Was it worth it to come here just to see how's Snowlily settling in her new Clan? She thought. Snapping out of her thoughts, her eyes widened in surprise at the Tribe of the Falling darkness leader. "I'm just dropping by to visit! What are you here for?" she asked, nuzzling her friend.

Last edited by Iceclaw on December 30th 2011, 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 21:08

Applefur slightly overwhelmed by all the scents of new cats coming into WindClan territory she still hadnt seen Snowlily or her kits. Scrambling slightly she smoothed her ruffled fur and quickly padded into the nursery. She gave a quick smile and mewed. "Welcome to WindClan. Im glad to see you and your kits have made it." Glancing back as more cats entered the camp she wanted to check things out. Uneasily she mewed, "Um Im sorry were a little um busy." She gave a slight mrrow of amusement and added. "If you'll excuse me for a moment..." Applefur giving more glances at the coming cats she trailed feeling slightly overwhelmed.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2011, 21:09

Kittystar relaxed and mewed happily " I just thought I'd come vist my old home and friends!" she sighed and nuzzled Iceclaw back quickly before asking "How are you Iceclaw??" Then she flashed a glance around her old home thinking, Its like nothing has changed yet so much has changed! Honeystar has a new mate, his kits became warriors, Snowlily joined Windclan! But still, it feels so normal to see everyone happy and heathy! Then she turned back to Iceclaw and purred "Have you seen Moonpaw? I wanted to check up on her!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 21:12

"I'm fine, Kittystar. Thanks for your concern!" Iceclaw purred back.
The blue-gray she-cat glanced over Kittystar's shoulder to see a gray she-cat. She eyed her uncertainly, trying to remember what her name was. Applefur? Yes its Applefur. She dipped her head at the WindClan deputy in respect. "I'm Iceclaw of IceClan. Just dropping by to check on Snowlily. Perhaps I may stay just for a few days after my long journey." she mewed, her whiskers twitching in amusement at Applefur's discomfort.

Last edited by Iceclaw on December 30th 2011, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down