Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in WindClan Camp

+13
Caraway
Auburnflare
Skittlestream
Spiritpelt
Lilacstar
Frost
Icestar
Wolfsong
Birdstar
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Honeystar
17 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Honeystar December 29th 2011, 20:58

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar gazed at the Leafbare night sky from his den. A big snow-fall had been going on all day, and the warriors were just finished removing it from the Main Clearing. Hopefully we will have enough prey to get us through to New-leaf. Getting up he walked over towards the fresh-kill pile to check on it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Honeystar December 30th 2011, 21:13

"Oh they just came to make a trade for catmint." Honeystar replied un-importantly. Looking closely he noticed that Snowlily was acting uneasy, and her tail was covering her one paw. "Did you go see Fernleaf yet about it?" asking as he pointed with his tail. "It'll only get worse if you leave it as it is. I saw you limping slightly when you brought the bird in." Seeing the anxiety in her eyes, he purred reassuringly. "At least let me have a look at it." Walking up closer to Snowlily, he gently, but firmly lifted her injured paw.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2011, 21:16

Kittystar smiled and mewed "Hi Applefur! How are your kits?" she mewed them turned back to Iceclaw and purred Long journey, eh? Same here, travled for over a moon to get here! Now, how are you Iceclaw??" she questioned before her mind drifted off, worring about her kits.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 21:19

Iceclaw let out a laugh at Kittystar's words. "IceClan is pretty far from WindClan!" Noticing the anxiety in Kittystar's eyes and the look of sorrow on her face, she peered concernedly at her friend.

"Kittystar? What's wrong? Are you worrying about your kits?" She asked, licking the Tribe Leader's ears, trying to soothe her. "I'm sure they'll be safe."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 21:21

She purred thankfully to the Windclan deputy as she lowered her head slightly. "Thank you Applefur." Turning back to look at Honeystar who seemed fixated on her paw, she shifted around uneasliy. "It isn't that bad Honeystar. It's just a scratch" she mewed assuringly. But it felt a bit stiff, and it wasn't moving the way she wanted it to. Hm...but I don't need to see anyone. I'll be alright. I don't want to be a bother to the other cats. She looked down at her paw that Honeystar was now inspecting, looking somewhat disappointed. "I'm more worried about Phoenixkit, Frostkit and Cedarkit right now. They should be looked at to make sure they are alright first." Lowing her paw back to the ground she stood up and padded to the entrance hearing Iceclaw's voice. Her ears perked in surprise and she let out a series of purrs.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 21:26

Applefur spun around to see the Iceclaw and Kittystar. Surprise lighting her eyes she mewed, "Welcome to WindClan!" Cheerfully she added. "My kits are doing great. They have become young warriors." Her eyes grew proud as she gazed at her kits from across the clearing. "How are you both?" Applefur asked cheerfully. "I sure hope well in this kind of weather. If you need anything just call me." Applefur added purring. "Oh yes, Iceclaw if you'd like to see Snowlily she is in the nursery with her kits. They are resting from their journey. Are you two hungry? Do you need anything?" Applefur asked worry in her eyes as well as anxiety.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2011, 21:26

~ BTW, Eagletalon and Firesun are my RPG cats!~

Kittystar shook her head and mewed "Oh, I know they'll be safe with Dreamcloud and Snakefire but....Recently the Desert rouges have increased in numbers and have killed two of my warriors, Eagletalon, and our elder named Firesun, who died saving them..." her eyes closed, remebering the pained shreiks and horrid wounds. Then she blinked her eyes tighter remembering the desert rouge attacking her kits and Firerun saving them with the price of her life. Kittystar's voice lowered and she mewed "The tribe isn't doing well with these desert rouges...their stealing our food and killing my cats.." then she shook her head and mewed "Have you seen Honeystar?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 21:29

Iceclaw meanwhile was too distracted to notice her adopted sister. She nuzzled Kittystar. "Its alright. I'm sure your kits are safe," she murmured, suddenly thinking about her own kits. Duma... Frozenkit... Shrewkit and Northkit... A sudden pang of sadness rushed through her mind. Fang. How she missed him....

She blinked and shook her head. "I wonder where's Snowlily." She mewed to herself as she glanced around the WindClan camp. A cool breeze ruffled her fur, but not as chilly as those back in IceClan. Her gaze suddenly rested on the white she-cat before her. “Lily!” she called out her nickname for Snowlily. Her eyes were shining with undisguised joy as she bounded towards her.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 21:35

Applefur smiled as she watched Iceclaw bound over to her adopted sister. Looking at Kittystar sympathy and genuine worry in her eyes and she mewed. "Have hope. StarClan is watching over your tribe and your family. With your tribe and its excellent fighters soon the desert rouges wont want to mess with your tribe again." Applefur mewed trying to bring up Kittystar's spirits. "Your surrounded by friends, you'll be alright." She added cheerfully.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2011, 21:38

~BTW, I'm a little insane so bear with me....XD~

Kittystar nodded absent mindedly before she mewed "Maybe I should go back....." she scuffled her paws and flicked her tail back and forth before she sighed "I guess I'll stay for a night or two!" her eyes brightend a little. Then she shook her head to clear her voices in her head before she mewed :How are you Applefur? Hows your kits and Windclan???" she asked absently.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 21:41

SNowlily's eyes widened in surprize. "Iceclaw what are you doing here? I thought you'd be with Fang and your kits back in Iceclan? Is something wrong with them or the rest of the clan...?" she mewed quietly sounding concerned. She looked back at Honey as her eyese clouded with concern. She sat down as her tail swished violently from side to side and her anxiety levels rose. Snowlily sug her claws into the ground repetatively as she tore up the earth beneath her and a chilling breeze blew up her pelt uncomfortably as he ears flattened. She closed her eyes the shield them against the snow that was blow towards her. When it finally stopped she shook off the snow that was clinging to her pelt and gazed back at her adopted sister purring.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 21:47

ICEclaw paused in her pawsteps. In a quiet voice, she mewed," I'm just here to visit you, Lily! Just wanted to see how you're coping in your new Clan." She felt an aching sadness in her heart when she heard Fang's name.

She unknowingly sank her claws into the snowy ground before shaking the snow off her fur. Noticing Snowlily's anxiety, she padded over and nuzzled her affectionately. "Nothing's wrong! You have such a vivid imagination!" Iceclaw chuckled.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 21:56

Applefur glanced over at the fresh kill pile. Worry clouding her gaze slightly. The fresh kill pile was beginning to get low. I better hunt. With cats staying a couple nights in WindClan that means more mouths to feed "Hmm, I should hunt." She mumbled. Applefur shook the snow off her pelt and hauled herself to her paws and glancing at the entrance to the camp.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 22:10

Iceclaw overheard what Applefur was saying. "Applefur! You're going to hunt? Can I come with you?" she asked, shooting an apologetic glance at Snowlily and Kittystar and padding quickly after the WindClan deputy. "I'd like to help. Your fresh-kill pile is barely filled." She flicked her tail towards the barely filled pile of rabbits.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 22:18

Applefur smiled. "Sure. Dont worry it wont be so low once I hunt." Applefur mewed with a playful smile. "Wanna come Snowlily? Or would you like to stay and rest. You've had a long journey." She asked respectfully, sympathy in her aqua eyes and licking her paws gently, shaking snow off her hard, strong pad. Flicking her tail she tasted the air to see if their were any snow hare nearby possibly but most rabbit knew not to stray into a camp full of cats ready to hunt a rabbit they see. Stretching her long legs she got to her paws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 22:45

She rose to her paws eagerly as her eyes lightened. "Ye-" she paused for a moment and looked at Honeystar. As her gaze returned to Applefur she continued, "actually... I should rest my paw before Honeystar drives himself mad with worry" she mused and let out a small purr as the shook her head. She lifted her paw again to look at the small amount of swelling. Guess I'm not very useful like this... She slowly padded back to her new leader and mate after excusing her sister to go hunting. "Hurry back and be safe..." her eyes portraying a bit of concern. She rubbed her head on the side of Honeystar's shoulder as she padded back into the nursery.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2011, 22:53

Applefur nodded and turned to Iceclaw. "Lets go." Without waiting to see if Iceclaw was following her she sprinted out of camp her long legs and WindClan blood in her advantage. The wind roared in her ears as she almost flew above the snow quietly. Looking back she waited for Iceclaw to make sure the IceClan she cat could keep up.

~Lol no offence intended Iceclaw Bite You know Im just joking Wink~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 30th 2011, 22:58

Brightstar bounded over to Snowlily. "I haven't had a chance to say hi yet, Snowlily! " Purring, she slowed whe she saw Snowlily unconciously lift a forepaw slightly. "Snow, are you hurt?" Brightstar nosed her friend's shoulder and bent to sniff her paw. "What's wrong?" Fernleaf could help her.. Brightstar craned her neack and looked around for the tabby she-cat.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 30th 2011, 23:02

Honeystar let out a warm purr and a silent sigh of relief. She can be stubborn it seems, but at least she gives into reason. "I'll go tell Fernleaf to come check on both you and your kits in case they have sore paws." Then lowering his voice he added. "Try to get some sleep if you can. I wanted to show you something tonight later. We'll go just the two of us. It should be a clear night for a pleasant walk." Giving an affectionate lick between her eyes, he began padding back out to face the hectic fray going on in the clearing.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 30th 2011, 23:22

A small, quiet purr escaped her as she saw Brightstar padding over to her. "Hello. I didn't expect to see you here." Noting the look on the Riverclan leader's face she continued, "It's just a small cut. It was a long journey down here from Iceclan and I'll see the medicine cat later. So how is Riverclan?" She licked over her paw again gently, in an effort to keep it clean. She glanced over at Honeystar for a moment and flicked her tail in response to his purr. He seems better now that I agreed to rest a bit... She let out a purr at his request, followed by a small nod before returning her gaze to Brightstar. Sleep? How can I sleep with 3 kits and so many guests...and I'm not even tired...Snowlily led out a small huff and touched the Riverclan leader's shoulder with her tail as she led the way into the nursery where her kits had been sleeping. "We can talk here. I'll at least let him think I'm resting" she purred.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 31st 2011, 00:23

Honeystar walked off to look for the WindClan Medicine Cat. I do hope Snowlily manages to get enough sleep for tonight...matter of fact, I hope I get enough sleep. The Camp seemed overflowing with visiting cats from other Clans and the Tribes. I should see about getting a second hunting patrol set up.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 31st 2011, 05:03

As Applefur disappeared ahead, Iceclaw sprang after her smoothly, pleased that her muscles were not too stiff from the long journey. There was a slight numbness but she ignored it. Soon, she had caught up with the WindClan deputy. Looking at the shock on her face, she shrugged and mewed," I have many hidden talents!" She had a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

"Don't underestimate me, Applefur! I may not be what you think I am!" Iceclaw flashed a mischievous grin and sniffed the air. She caught a flash of brown in the distance. Narrowing her eyes, she observed the small furry creature with interest and curiosity.

"That's a rabbit?" Noticing the bemused look on Applefur's face, she cocked her head to the side. "I haven't really caught a rabbit before. Though IceClan has plenty of hares. I haven't seen a single hare around here. It has much longer legs and runs a lot faster than these rabbits," she explained.

~ LOL Razz Iceclaw is one of the fastest cats and is extremely agile. She loves running, and so do I! ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 31st 2011, 11:11

Brightstar purred in amusement. "Honeystar would do anything to make you rest," she observed. Abruptly changing the subject,she asked, "Do you miss IceClan?" Flicking her tail, she gazed into the distance at the mountains. "I've only been there once, and that was for battle. I admit that I like snow, but there's too much there..." Brightstar turned back to her friend and cocked her head. "Anywyas, to the answer to your earlier question, I thought we'd come over for a friendly visit and trade prey for a bit of catmint."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 31st 2011, 11:15

Kittystar's ears twiched and she mewed "Greencough passing around Brightstar?" Then she added "We have some if Windclan can't spare, with all that heat back home, we never have the normal sickness the clans have! But we do have a sickness like it...." then she mewed "I wonder where Iceclaw went.." Then she gazed off to the west, her eyes filled with longing and her heartached with the thought of her mate and kits. Then she shifted on her paws thinking As soon as I get back, We go to war with those Desert Rouges! then she flexed her aching claws and looked back at Brightstar.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 31st 2011, 11:45

Applefur purred. "We hunt rabbits all the time." She mewed. "Stay quiet and watch and learn." She mewed with a sly smile. Creeping forward Applefur was silent. The wind rushed through the cats fur. The rabbit lifted its head pricking it long ears. Applefur raced forward and leaped into the air. The rabbit didnt know what was going on and was too late to flee from Applefur's claws. Applefur stood up the rabbit dangling from her jaws. Smiling she padded back to Iceclaw. Dropping the rabbit she mewed. "Your turn." Applefur mewed with a smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 31st 2011, 12:38

"It's stating," Brightstar admitted. "But only two elders and a kit so far with whitecough. We're keeping the healthy cats and the sick ones well apart, but we're not taking chances. Echosong is running low on the cough herbs, but we have plenty of borage and coltsfoot. Prey is also running quite well. Trout seems abundant this year. So how are things in the Tribe?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content