Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in WindClan Camp

+13
Caraway
Auburnflare
Skittlestream
Spiritpelt
Lilacstar
Frost
Icestar
Wolfsong
Birdstar
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Honeystar
17 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Honeystar December 29th 2011, 20:58

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar gazed at the Leafbare night sky from his den. A big snow-fall had been going on all day, and the warriors were just finished removing it from the Main Clearing. Hopefully we will have enough prey to get us through to New-leaf. Getting up he walked over towards the fresh-kill pile to check on it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Life in WindClan Camp - Page 10 Empty Re: Life in WindClan Camp

Post by Mapleheart February 4th 2012, 14:58

Mapleheart noticed Dreamcloud watching him and Autumndawn from the corner of his eye. She seemed to have a tear going down her cheek. "Thank you for all the help Dreamcloud." He mewed softly to the Tribe queen. I wonder if we can somehow do something for her to show our appreciation...
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4533
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumndawn February 4th 2012, 19:34

Maplepaw wrote:"That is a pretty name." Mapleheart agreed happily. Turning to the tiny silver tabby she-kit, he gazed at her for a while before he spoke softly. "I want to name her Lotuskit. In honour of my mother."

Autumndawn watched the small kit with a smile. "Exactly what I was thinking...Lotuskit... how beautiful." She mewed, voice growing to a whisper. She looked up seeing Dreamcloud and pricked her ears. "I appreciate what you have done for my family Dreamcloud. Thank you so much! We have named our kits, would you like to see them?" She mewed beckoning her over with her tail. The kits curled up near Autumndawn's belly and purred and gave small squeaks occasionally. Their ears and eyes were closed but not for long. A dark brown tabby head peered into the nursery. "May I see them?" Autumndawn purred and mewed, "Come in Applefur." The deputy trotted into the nursery breathing in the milky scent and sighing slightly. Licking Autumndawn between the ears she mewed, "Enjoy them like this while it lasts. And trust me it doesn't last long." Autumndawn gave a mrrow of amusement. "What are their names?" Applefur asked. Autumndawn smiled, "Bearkit, Leafkit, Runningkit, Poppykit, and Lotuskit." She mewed indicating each kit with her tail tip. Applefur smiled pleasantly and her aqua eyes glittered. "Beautiful names. I love them." Applefur mewed. Autumndawn purred.
Autumndawn
Autumndawn
Loner

Custom Rank : Autumn in the moors
WarriorPoints : 4507
Female Posts : 19

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart February 4th 2012, 20:03

Mapleheart (smiled and) purred as he watched his kits and listened to what Applefur was saying. Yes, soon they will be like Aurorakit and they others, moving all over the place and making enough noise for a deaf badger to hear. he let out a slight mrrow, when a familiar Tonkinese face showed up at the Nursery Entrance.

"I hope there's room for one more." Honeystar mewed, as walked in. "Awhh, so these are my first grand-kits." There was a warm sweet tone in his voice as the Clan Leader gazed at them.

"They are Bearkt, Leafkit, Runningkit, Poppykit and Lotuskit." Mapleheart mewed.
He noticed a slight gleam in his father's aqua eyes as they were fixed on the young silver she-kit. He knew exactly how he felt.

"Those are all beautiful names for such very beautiful kits..." Honeystar mewed softly and then turned to Mapleheart and Autumndawn, "It almost seems hard to believe that you two were just kits yourselves playing in this same nursery."
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4533
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2012, 23:34

"Thank you for the offer, Autumndawn, but I'm fine... It's just... Lotuskit looks just like my mother, Lilycloud...." Dreamcloud choked the last word out. She buried her face in her paws and started to cry.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 4th 2012, 23:44

Honeystar walked over to Dreamcloud and stroked her back with his tail while purring. "I think we understand how you feel. Maybe there is a little of both Lotusflower and Lilycloud in her."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2012, 23:52

"You don't understand. She was more of my best friend than my mom to me, and then she lied to me... I... It's too hard to explain, but..." Dreamcloud trailed off, then meowed, "Anything that reminds my of Lilycloud makes me cry, because of the good times we had... I'm sorry, but I must go..." Dreamcloud ran towards the entrance, but then Snowpaw shouted, "Dreamcloud! Where are you going?" "Uhhhhmmmm... hunting, dear." Dreamcloud replied quickly. She ran out of camp and ran to the nearest tree, but she couldn't find any, so she just ran and purposely fell into a clump of tall grass, then she started to cry.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 5th 2012, 00:47

Honeystar decided to go out and look for Dreamcloud to comfort her. As he searched, he picked an strong musky scent that made his stomach turned inside out. He never thought in all of StarClan that such a creature would wander this far from IceClan Territory. Wolverine!!!! It must have followed both the screams of Autumndawn and the scent of the kits. He needed to warn the clan of the major threat. Dreamcloud is in harm's way. I need to find her fast! "Dramcloud!!" He yowled across the moors with fear escaping him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 5th 2012, 09:35

Dreamcloud ignored Honeystar. She looked up to see a shadow over her. She got up, looked to her left, but then she was too scared to make a noise. Wolverine! He must of heard Autumndawn! Maybe if you don't move, it won't see you. But she was wrong. Dreamcloud quickly hid in the grass and crawled through the grass while calling, "Honeystar! Help!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 5th 2012, 11:01

Honeystar soon heard Dreamcloud's cry for help and could see the bear-like creature pursuing her in the tall grassy part of the moors. With all the speed he could muster, he ran towards the wolverine's flank and slashed his claws at it. This of course only infuriated the beast more than anything. Narrowly escaping a bite from it's bone-crushing jaws, Honeystar started running off away from the camp. "Go get Applefur and the others!" He called back to Dreamcloud.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 5th 2012, 12:06

Applefur watched as Honeystar raced out of camp. Somethings wrong... Her eyes widened. "Mapleheart stay here with Autumndawn!" She mewed quickly before racing out of camp. Following Dreamcloud's scent trail she picked up another scent. Wolverine!! She thought. Sprinting forward the blood roared in her ears. Using the springy moor land grass she picked up her pace flying across the moors. The scent was mysteriously stronger behind her and she heard a growl. Whipping around she saw a wolverine baring its sharp teeth. She leaped forward slashing at the wolverine's face. The wolverine was about twice her size. It lunged forward crushing her tail in its jaws. Yowling in pain, blood spattered the ground. Applefur jumped onto her front paws and kicked the wolverine stunning it. The wolverine staggered back some but soon regained its balance. Applefur leaped forward and she wrestled the wolverine trying to pin it down.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 5th 2012, 12:29

Honeystar looked back to see Applefur trying to wrestle with the wolverine. Great StarClan she'll get killed!! He rushed back to help his deputy. He remembered the last time he battled a wolverine was when he had taken part in the rescue of Shadowstar, who at the time was Shadowstorm. Back then he had help from his Lakshmi Valley friends Kali, Mangostep and Speckleback. Not this time though. He leaped on the wolverine's back and began raking his claws along it's face. the creature howled in pain, but retaliated with a powerful swipe from it's own paws. Honeystar tried to jump off and dodge, but got hit on his left hind leg causing him to fly three tail-lengths away. He felt both his head throbbing with pain, and a serious gash along his leg. Blood was already staining his fur and the grass around him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 5th 2012, 13:29

Dreamcloud snuck in camp and yowled, "We need help! Wolverine is attacking!" She ran out of camp and snuck up on the Wolverine and jumped on it's head and clawed at it's eyes. Did I blind it? She walked right up in front of it, but it didn't seem to notice. It was just clawing at the air and looked in the distance without blinking. I did! This should be much easier now! "Guys! I blinded it!" Dreamcloud yowled happily.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 5th 2012, 14:29

Honeystar was surprised that the Tribe queen was able to accomplish such a feat. The wolverine may have been blinded, but that didn't mean it felt beaten. Using it's nose and ears it tried charging, slashing at Applefur and Dreamcloud. However they were both able to avoid it's attacks, and scratch and bite back at it. The large creature snarled in anger and hunger. It soon picked up Honeystar's blood-scent and decided to go after him. Honeystar was still too badly injured to move quickly enough. He was soon over-come by the impact of the wolverine's sheer weight, and soon felt it's many large teeth closing in around him. He tried blocking away the powerful jaws while biting at the wolverine's nose, while he felt the wolverine's head trying to twist his grip off. He wasn't sure how long before the large badger-relative would finally get hold of his neck in one final bite.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong February 5th 2012, 14:58

Hearing Dremcloud's yowl about a Wolverine attack, Wolfsong along with Moonsplash, Stormstrike, Boltclaw, Leopardheart, Craneflight and Peachfur all rushed out of the camp. They managed to arrive in time to see the wolverine over top of Honeystar, who was trying to keep it from giving him a mortal bite. "Attack WindClan!" Wolfsong heard Moonsplash yowl with fury, as the WindClan warriors charged and encircled the Wolverine. They began harassing it with continuous scratches. The blinded beast did not even acknowledge that it was outnumbered. It simply snarled ferociously at its unseen foes, and let out a vile mist of musty stench that seemed to cling onto everyone. Wolfsong coughed as his nose became flooded with that abominable odor.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Custom Rank : The wolfiest cat eva
WarriorPoints : 4534
Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 15:12

Riversong padded along the border, absently sniffing for prey as her brother, Rowanheart, rattled on about his strange dream last night. Icestorm had a sprained paw, and had been unable to go with his littermates, despite all the protesting to Echosong. "And then this dog came out of no where, but it didn't attack..." "Shh!" Riversong meowed suddenly. Pricking her ears, she heard distant yowling and spitting, and the howls of an angry beast. "WindClan!" she breathed, horrified. "Wolfsong!" Without even pausing to consult her brother, she dashed out over the plain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong February 5th 2012, 15:22

Despite the overpowering smell of the wolverine's spray, Wolfsong picked up the sudden smell of fish in the air. RiverClan! out of the corner of his eye he noticed one cat running from across the border towards the battle. The closer the cat got, he soon realized who it was. "Riversong!" He yowled towards her. "Don't get close to us. Help bring Honeystar back to camp. He's been badly injured!" Wolfsong rushed to his father who was still lying on the grass. A red pool of blood was all around him.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 15:29

"I won't leave here to deal with that! " Riversong gestured at the wolverine with her tail. "Hey Riversong!" Rowanheart ran up, panting. "You know what?" he meowed. "You go help Wolfsong, and I'll help fend off the wolverine!" He bounded off, without waiting for a reply. Riversong opened her jaws, then closed it again. "Okay, Wolfsong, let's get Honeystar back to camp. Or maybe I should get Fernleaf here first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong February 5th 2012, 15:49

Wolfsong wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to get his Leader and father away from the Wolverine as far as he could, but having the Medicine cat around might be better. "I guess yo can go bring Fernleaf," he finally said. "But first let's do something to help stop the bleeding ."
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 15:52

"Cobwebs!" (Lol, I almost wrote "Cowbells") Looking around, Riversong scurried under a dead shrub a few fox-lengths away and wriggled under the bush. "Oof..." Riversong dug out a pawful of cobwebs. "Here!" She bounded off quickly toward the WindClan camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong February 5th 2012, 16:03

Wolfsong placed the cobwebs on Honeystar's leg as he lifted it up to stop the bleeding. He watched as Riversong ran towards the camp, while the cobwebs began soaking the blood. He turned around and saw the battle going on between the WindClan warriors, plus Rowanheart, and the wolverine. The blinded Wolverine kept trying to attack while the cats simply dodged around it and kept pushing farther and farther from the camp.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 6th 2012, 17:12

Applefur leaped onto the blind wolverine's back. It thrashed around blindly slashing the air in search of its enemy. Time to end this! Before she could sink her teeth into the back of its neck giving it a killing bite it let out a roar. Veering off it raced toward Honeystar, Wolfsong and Riversong. Eyes widening, Applefur quickly sunk her teeth deep into the wolverine's neck. It thrashed about roaring. Tripping, it fell to the ground face first right in front of Honeystar, Wolfsong and Riversong. Applefur jumped off the wolverine and let out a sigh of relief. "Well, that was too close for my liking." She mewed. Grabbing the wolverine's body by the scruff she hauled it away from the three cats. Flopping down beside them she called the warriors to come. "Great job guys, especially Wolfsong for bringing a patrol. We couldnt have done it without you guys. Thank you." Applefur mewed addressing everyone. Applefur leaned over and whispered in Wolfsong's ear, "Is Honeystar alright?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong February 6th 2012, 19:49

Wolfsong looked at his father who was now lying unconscious on the grass. "I...I don't know Applefur.." He mewed back with worry in his voice. "He lost a lot of blood..." He buried his face in Honeystar's pelt, not wanting anyone to see him cry.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 6th 2012, 20:30

She was hidden, so no one could see her. She was covered in blood, scrathes all over her. I'm gonna die... But then she choked out, "Help."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 20:37

Moonsplash heard Dreamcloud call out for help. She turned around and saw her lying on the tall grass with wounds almost as bad as Honeystar's. "I'm coming!" She yowled as she searched for more cobwebs. She found some along another bush nearby, and brought it over to her. "Don't worry Dreamcloud, help is coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 6th 2012, 20:48

"Hurry... I'm loosing too much blood..." StarClan, please don't make me die... Please... I have kits to care for... I have a family...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content