Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  - Page 4 Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Testing!

Post by Stareye July 26th 2011, 22:00

Skyeye snorted. "You don't need to reassure me, Honeytongue. Save your comfort for a kit." Skyeye followed Honeytongue to Lotus-star's den anyway. Lotus-star would have to be an idiot to not take action.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6430
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 27th 2011, 11:17

~Guys, you're a bit late... bounce If you check the previous pages, there was a Gathering when all the clans listed their missing cats, and then some cats voluteered to go save the day...so we already, ah, left. If you sprint like the wind, you might be able to catch up with us...~

The other cats followed suit with Icestar, and carefully, using pathways that seemed deserted, they creeped throughout the city. Currently, Hazeldust was hidingbehind something large and round, like a tree trunk, but it was filled with twoleg trash and smelled horrific. "How do we find the cats? I can barely smell anything over this," Hazeldust mumbled, trying to breathe without smelling. At least the Twolegs that had captured the cats were covered in white pelt-stuff, and they smelled cleaner than usual Twolegs. Maybe they were in a cleaner, white nest thing...

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 12:57

Fireheart wrote:

~Should I participate???~

~YES!!!!!!! There are no ThunderClan cats. Do you not care for Mistbreeze? Grrr Super Mad~

Darkstar sat up and sighed. "I hope so. But......while we're waiting, we might us well sleep." Darkstar curled up into a ball and fell into deep sleep.
A dream......
Darkstar woke up to find herself standing in front of her den, back at FireClan's camp. Puzzled, she turned around. What am I doing here? Darkstar thought. Suddenly, she heard a scuffle of paws around her, accompanying a familiar and welcoming scent. "Dusklight? Briarheart!" Joy surged through her when she saw her mother and sister, stars sparkling in their fur. "Darkstar. You have done well to make your new Clan. It will thrive under your efforts," her mother, Dusklight, said approvingly. Briarheart, a dark brown tabby, purred, and added, "I always knew you were going to be a leader some day." Darkstar's eyes gleamed proudly. "Thank you." "But there are more pressing matters right now," Dusklight said abruptly, snatching back Darkstar's attention. "I have a prophecy. Listen carefully....." The two cats started to fade. Speaking in unision, they meowed, "By the light of dawn, seven will stand, be given a choice, and watch blood fall..............."

~I think the prophecy sounds better that way. What do you think?~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 27th 2011, 13:45

~Actually, Hawkfire went off on his own before the Gathering, in search to rescue Mistbreeze. We might bump into him...~

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 27th 2011, 13:47

Hazeldust wrote:~Actually, Hawkfire went off on his own before the Gathering, in search to rescue Mistbreeze. We might bump into him...~

~ chatbox! Pleeeaase! And yeah. we mght. Razz~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 14:26

((Oh, yeah!! /me likes the updated prophecy.))
Icestar sighed. How would they ever find the cats in a place like this! Where crow-food was stored in metal thngs, and monsters roamed the Thunderpaths... Suddenly, Icestar's nose pricked at a familiar scent. Darkstar!! A bit of her fur was snagged on a length of shiny cobweb-like substance. We are on the right path!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4958
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 27th 2011, 14:29

~ominous music.... Darkstar leaves a sign.....~

Brightstar glanced at Icestar, surprised to see her fur standing on end. Following her gaze, she saw a tuft of black fur. Darkstar!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 17:20

Darkstar wrote:~YES!!!!!!! There are no ThunderClan cats. Do you not care for Mistbreeze? Grrr Super Mad~

Darkstar sat up and sighed. "I hope so. But......while we're waiting, we might us well sleep." Darkstar curled up into a ball and fell into deep sleep.
A dream......
Darkstar woke up to find herself standing in front of her den, back at FireClan's camp. Puzzled, she turned around. What am I doing here? Darkstar thought. Suddenly, she heard a scuffle of paws around her, accompanying a familiar and welcoming scent. "Dusklight? Briarheart!" Joy surged through her when she saw her mother and sister, stars sparkling in their fur. "Darkstar. You have done well to make your new Clan. It will thrive under your efforts," her mother, Dusklight, said approvingly. Briarheart, a dark brown tabby, purred, and added, "I always knew you were going to be a leader some day." Darkstar's eyes gleamed proudly. "Thank you." "But there are more pressing matters right now," Dusklight said abruptly, snatching back Darkstar's attention. "I have a prophecy. Listen carefully....." The two cats started to fade. Speaking in unision, they meowed, "By the light of dawn, seven will stand, be given a choice, and watch blood fall..............."

~I think the prophecy sounds better that way. What do you think?~

I'll join sure, but...since I seem to be the "only" Thunderclan cat to help...what should I do?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8589
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 17:35

"I'll save you Desertclaw!" Icewing rushed forward.... and slams into a Monster!

*faints*

Twolegs picks him up.
"Hmm..... I guess we'll take him too!" The TwoLegs throw Icewing into a truck and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 17:46

((Haha, fail. DOnt worry, we can rescue you, too))
Icestar quickly ran across the path to investigate the fur. "How did this get here??" She wondered outloud. "Icestar! Look out!" Someone shouted. Icestar pressed herself against the fence as a monster ran down the road, dangerously close to her. As the monster passed, Icestar caught flashes of semi-familiar white fur. Could it be? "Icewing?" Icestar asked in disbelief. "Follow that monster!!" Icestar took off running, the black ground ripping at paws softened by leaves on the forest floor. The monster turned the corner, and Icestar took a wide turn that crossed over the road. A monster passed over her, the wheels narrowly hitting her.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4958
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 27th 2011, 17:47

Snowlily hid in the bushes and watched as her clanmate was taken. "That was smooth icewing..." 2 iceclan cats... >.> "leave it to the guys to be caught" she says sarcastically. Snowlily backs farther into the bushes to conceal herself better.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433644
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 27th 2011, 20:59

~Wait, we're in the city right? Just checking.~

Hazeldust wanted to slump on the ground. She was exhausted-she had never run so fast, and not in such dangerous conditions, and the air wasn't the best to breathe in either. "Do we leap and grab onto it?" she gasped. Icestar and Brightstar were still running, and Hazeldust would not be left behind.

~I think I'll create my apprentice, so I can send him/her back to tell the other cats back at the camps to get rid of the Twolegs >.<~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 10:22

Suddenly a cat streaked across the black hard ground. It was Lotus-star! "Quick!" she cried. The Thunderpath circled around in a "U." If the cats ran across the space in the "U," they could catch the Monster!! Lotus-star ran up a tree. "Quickly!" she called. We have to be in the tree and ready to jump!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 10:23

~Am I the ONLY Thunderclan here to help? If so, where am I and what do I do?~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 10:41

Fireheart wrote:~Am I the ONLY Thunderclan here to help? If so, where am I and what do I do?~
<Hawkfire is here too. You just run and catch up with the rescue party. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 10:45

~Rescue party? You mean just Hawkfrost? ^-^ Thanks Sagedapple~

Fireheart heard the news and started to find Hawkfrost's scent hoping he wasn't to far. (I guess this works?)
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 28th 2011, 10:47

~Actually, Hawkfire/frost is in the building where the cats are trapped. He just couldn't find out how to free them, I think. If you followed his scent trail, you mightbump into us and we can all go save the world together. But to do that, you'll have to jump off a tree and land on that car. Very Happy~

Hazeldust saw Lotus-star nearby, calling to them. Jump off the tree? Hazeldust thought in bewilderment. Twolegs were all around, and they were nervously avoiding the running cats, so Hazeldust took a running leap and clawed against the bark of the tree, and heaved onto the branch Lotus-star was perched on. "When do we jump?" she croaked nervously.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 10:50

Hazeldust wrote:~Actually, Hawkfire/frost is in the building where the cats are trapped. He just couldn't find out how to free them, I think. If you followed his scent trail, you mightbump into us and we can all go save the world together. But to do that, you'll have to jump off a tree and land on that car. Very Happy~

Hazeldust saw Lotus-star nearby, calling to them. Jump off the tree? Hazeldust thought in bewilderment. Twolegs were all around, and they were nervously avoiding the running cats, so Hazeldust took a running leap and clawed against the bark of the tree, and heaved onto the branch Lotus-star was perched on. "When do we jump?" she croaked nervously.

~Great jumping. ^-^ Thanks Hazeldust, I guess I'll just end up doing that.~

Fireheart was running as fast as he could. He would hope he would meet with Hawkfrost not knowing he was in the building.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 11:00

<Hawkfire, Fireheart. Hawkfire. Razz>

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 11:01

~Oh, Hawkfire? K, gotcha. Didn't realize it till now, thanks Sagedapple. ^-^~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 11:04

<I'm typing on the wii right now, so I can only post smileys in the chatbox, Fireheart. sorry.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 11:10

~Oh, on the Wii, awesome! And that's okay, I know how it is when I'm on mobile Razz ~

Fireheart felt tired even though he hasn't ran much. He hadn't eaten in a long time so he stopped to catch some prey.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 11:47

<I PMed you. Razz>

Sagedapple helped Fernleaf organize herbs. Many were mixed up and tangled together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 11:49

~Hmm never got it...~
Fireheart ate some the whole mouse he caught and was ready to start running after Hawkfire's scent again.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 14:29

~now you did~

Sagedapple watched the Twolegs carefully as they added food and water into the bowls in the cages. She sniffed. As if Clan cats would ever eat kittypet food!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next