Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  - Page 6 Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Testing!

Post by Hazeldust July 31st 2011, 11:05

~Hm, even if we could get the keys, our paws are too blunt to handle them. No, we need full on blowtorches to set you guys free. :tank: I put a tank because the blowtorch disappeared. -_-'~

The next morning, Hazeldust woke up feeling her muscles all cramped. The night before, she had been able to catch a mouse that had been nibbling on some Twoleg trash, and was hoping to find more food that day. Which proved more difficult because it smelled terrible everywhere, but she was grateful that Hawkfire found a place to camp for the night.

~I don't know what to do because no other cats are awake. Maybe we'll peek through the window or something so the trapped cats can see that we're here.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 31st 2011, 11:17

Watershred came running she had been left be hind wait she called and then slip into a trash can. she hopped out and she was okay and ready to save some kitty but.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8758
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 31st 2011, 16:58

Brightstar had woken up at dawn to go hunting. Now she was trotting back to the make-shift camp with a rabbit and a couple mice. "Hazeldust! come and share. Nobody else is up yet, so we can go hunting again after we're finished." .

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 31st 2011, 17:36

"Thanks," Hazeldust meowed, and after she was done, she felt considerably more positive. "Where's Watershred? I saw her a moment ago," she said, scanning the surroundings. The other cats were still sleeping, and the sun was still creeping higher. It would be better to enter the nest when it was still silent-there wasn't any noticeable Twoleg activity going on inside.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 31st 2011, 20:53

Hawkfire yawned. Blinking open his eyes, he spotted fresh-kill. "Yum! I'm hungry!" He picked up a mouse, said greetings to Brightstar and Hazeldust, then hurried out into the forest to hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 1st 2011, 11:03

By the time Hawkfire came back, Hazeldust was hopping around the little clearing they had used for camp. Full of unused energy, she was hoping they could enter the Twoleg nest soon. She fought back the urge to prod the others awake, but they were all probably tired, and needed the rest.

Hurry up and wake up, she mentally ordered them.

~Other cats-wake up! We can't go anywhere without you!~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 1st 2011, 11:07

Brightstar finally couldn't take it anymore. "WAKE UP!!!!!! DOR-MICE, WAKE UP!!!!!!!! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She watched in satisfaction as Fireheart and Ozone jerked awake.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 1st 2011, 11:09

Blossomheart shot to her paws. Then she glared at Brightstar. "What in the world was that for?" she protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 1st 2011, 13:07

I okay and I am awake and *yawn* tired. Well let us see if we can find a way in then the plan will be fine.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 3rd 2011, 03:33

~Hazeldust.... you could hide the key or just not use it. the door is open. you guys can slip in and lock the twoleg in the washroom~

CheeseStar stretched her tail out. Ever since the cats moved to bigger cage things, she could move a little better. As she stretched her whole body, she noticed her tail could just touch the spot next to the key (i dunno what else to call it. this way you know what i mean). But whoever was in the next cage could probably get it. And... do something with it. o.O
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 3rd 2011, 10:46

~Cheesefur...what are you doing up at 4:30 in the morning? Suspect That was around the time I woke up to go to the washroom and then fell back asleep. Very Happy~

"Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!" Hazeldust was still hopping around madly. Not seeing if the other cats were following, she leapt lightly onto a fence and padded across it. There was an opening in the Twoleg nest, with some kind of flowery-pelt thing blowing through it-with the scent of clan cats in the breeze.

She cocked her head to judge wether she could fit through it or not. She couldn't see what she would be landing on on the other side.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 3rd 2011, 11:23

It is big enough for me but i am small.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2011, 13:25

Sagedapple stretched impatiently. The Twolegs had allowed them the cats to stretch and run around in a extremely-high walled fenced up area for the past two days. It had helped the Clan cats stretch and loosen cramped limbs nicely. Yawning she wondered if the Twolegs would allow them again today. "Hey, CheeseStar," she whispered. "Have you noticed that the Twolegs put a big shiny thing that watches us as we stretch in that pen? (camcorder, people)"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 3rd 2011, 14:03

Hazeldust paused for another moment, straining her ears to hear any movement within the nest. When she heard nothing, and the scent of cats still trickled out from the opening, she climbed down the other side of the fence, leapt lightly onto a small ledge protruding from the opening and poked her head through the flowery pelt-thing.

Inside, it was a horrible collection of sharp, pointy, angular pbjects that looked unfit for a home to live in. Too much shiny stuff, Hazeldust thought. "Hello?" she called out.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2011, 14:06

Sagedapple realized CheeseStar was still asleep. With surprise, she realized that EVERYONE else was asleep. As she curled up for a nap, she heard a voice call out, "Hello?" Hazeldust? It can't be! Sagedapple scrambled to her paws and peered out of her cage. "Hazeldust!" she cried out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost August 3rd 2011, 18:41

hey guys. I guess its too late to join? Nice idea, though, Cheesestar.
If i can join, please tell me a way cause i really want to. And i read most pages, but skipped a few.... Small summary, for someone who can type super fast? thanks!
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 9009
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 3rd 2011, 18:45

No one had answered for a few moments, and was about to leave when she heard someone else call her name. "Hazeldust!" Sagedapple, she thought. Was she alone? Why was she the only one who answered. "I'm coming," she meowed, careful not to be too loud.

She slipped through the opening, and promptly fell into some silver gap and pushed a lever that made water spout on her fur. "Agh," she spluttered, and somehow managed to stop the water. Shaking droplets from her fur, she landed on the ground and began to travel through the network of spindly, breakable things toward the smell and scent of other cats. Prodding open a slightly open flat, upright thing, she opened it to reveal a spotless white den, full of sharp, silver objects that looked downright dangerous.

And the other cats, all trapped inside spiderweb-like nests.

~Why...am I the only one here? Watershred? Brightstar? Blossomheart? Fireheart? Hawkfire? scratch~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 3rd 2011, 18:47

~Nightfrost! Yay! Anyways, let's say you somehow followed our scents and entered the Twoleg nest with me and we're about to save them all. Hawkfire, Blossomheart, Watershred, Brightstar, and Fireheart came too (I think that's all?) and several cats are trapped by Twolegs and such. So we came to save them and be the heros of the day. CheeseStar, and several cats from every clan are trapped. Icewing and Mistbreeze are the only ones I can remember now.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 3rd 2011, 19:49

~I am sorry, I forgot all about this. I will still RP now, so we are in the Twoleg's nest now, right?~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8589
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 4th 2011, 19:06

~Yup, we are. I just pushed open the door to reveal all the trapped cats. So now we rush in and blow up the cages and such. :tank: ~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 4th 2011, 20:25

~YAH but...since we are cats...how can we BLOW up the cages? ^-^ Razz ~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8589
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 4th 2011, 22:08

~oh it's a different time Hazeldust. right now, i'm on at my "usual" time. Razz~

CheeseStar woke up to the sound Sagedapple and Hazeldust. "Thank StarClan!" she yelped as she clumsily scrabbled to her paws. "Hazeldust!" she whispered loudly. Suddenly, red lights started flashing as a deafening noise rang through the nest. In a few heartbeats, Twolegs in pathetic yellow and black pelts came in, holding up a big, hefty net.

Hazeldust, beware! And yay Nightfrost came back!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 5th 2011, 10:40

~Ready to kick some Twoleg butt. XD ~

"Great," Hazeldust sighed. She whipped around to see a tall Twoleg raise a net-it lookd similar to pieces of Twoleg trash that sometimes washed up on the river. "This will be fun," she muttered, dodging as the twoleg swung and the net landed tail-lengths away from her. Then she spied a bright red...something that seemed to be flashing in time with the ringing noise. Leaping onto some Twoleg toys, she pressed a paw against it. Immediately the flashing and the ringing stopped, but it caused the Twolegs to chitter in angry voices, like really big squirrels.

"We can't free them with these Twolegs in the way," she called out to the other cats as she slipped between the legs of another twoleg, causing it to fall on it's rump. "Do we knock them out?"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 5th 2011, 10:48

Of coarse we do that is the only way to get the cats out. well i am going to go so bye.get your ninja kitty on Ninja
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 5th 2011, 11:52

Brightstar leaped onto a Twoleg's head and wrapped her paws over it's eyes. She yowled in satisfaction when the Twoleg started yelping and waving it's arm in fustration. "Hey, guys! Do it this way!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content