Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  - Page 3 Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Testing!

Post by SkyStar July 19th 2011, 21:03

Well it looks like the meeting is done so let us start our journey.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8758
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 21st 2011, 12:20

~Where is everyone? -.- It's just me and Watershred! I'm going to change this...til after the Gatherine because it's taking so long.~

A few days after the Gathering, Hazeldust was getting ready. She had agreed to meet at the boundary line (...let's say RiverClan is near AwesomeClan...) at sunhigh with Brightstar and her warriors. So far, Hazeldust was only bringing Watershred with her, and left Blossomheart in charge of the camp.

Let's hope this goes well...
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 12:46

Sagedapple sighed quietly. Her legs and shoulders were cramped from days of just lying down in the cage. Sure, the cage was longer, wider, and taller, but it only allowed the cats to walk a few steps in either direction. She curled her lip in distaste at the pellets and stale water in the bowls at the corner of the cage. None of the Clan cats wanted to eat kittypet food, so they only ate a little when necessary. Sagedapple sighed. Her ribs were showing from underneath her pelt and she felt perpetually sleepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 14:16

Hawkfire stole across the flat grass, wrinkling his nose when he smelled the overpowering odor of Twolegs. He wasn't going to wait to free his Clanmate! Hawkfire slunk over to the Twoleg nest and clawed his way up a clump of vines and onto a ledge that had something clear and glassy over the opening. He couldn't get through, but he could look in. Narrowing his eyes, Hawkfire saw a row of cages. One...two...three...four...five...six... All six Clans were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 25th 2011, 05:31

~i'm here now!~

The Twolegs came back shortly after and started to take out some sharp things with a tube in the middle. Carefully, they approached each cat but stuck the sharp thing in very roughly into each cats' pelts. It left a a small wound in their fur, but another Twoleg came along and stuffed some fluffy white thing in it. CheeseStar could see that in each tube, their was some of each cats' blood. CheeseStar whimpered. It was scarier to see your own blood in a tube than to see a fox carcass.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 25th 2011, 10:53

((I would have volunteered to be captured, but I guess I was too late Crying ))
((And, I'll go, along with whatever ShadowClan warriors find this topic))
Icestar raced through trees, heading for RiverClan territory. When she broke into the open clearing between RiverClan and ShadowClan territory, she saw the sun was almost at it's highest point. SHe ran faster, weaving through the reeds, until she finally reached the boundary line, where she saw Brightstar. "Brightstar!" she said, panting. "I want to come on the rescue patrol, too!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4958
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 25th 2011, 10:57

~If Watershred's not coming, I'm going to replace her. Razz~

Hazeldust started a bit when Icestar came panting in, but she was still glad to have another cat come with them. "Good-are we going now?" she asked, her voice quivering a little. "I hope we can get there by nightfall," she added, looking at the sky.

~So, can we skip just going through all the territories and then just go into the city?~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 25th 2011, 11:00

((Sure. Or, we could head North/South out of the territories and thats where the city is))
"Sure, lets go. We should be able to get to the city by nightfall." Icestar responded.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 25th 2011, 11:05

~*fast forwarding* Very Happy~

The sun was setting and the sky was streaked with rosy-pink and gold, the edges turning dusky grey and blue. The cats had reached the outskirts of the city, and already acrid fumes made Hazeldust's eyes water. Scents of trees and prey and flowers died away and the bleak prospect of entering the realm of buildings that blocked out the sky and rumbling monsters faced them.

"Well," Hazeldust mumbled after coughing. "Do we rest now and start again in the morning or do we continue?"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 25th 2011, 11:17

"If we rest now, we will have more energy to find the cats tomorrow. Or-" Icestar sneezed. "We could keep going, and maybe find some fresher air?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 25th 2011, 19:08

Hazeldust looked dubiously iinto the city. "I think this is the freshest air there will be for a long time," she said dryly. Maybe we can go a little back, where there's still some trees. It won't take long to retrace our steps back in the morning. We'll also have to leave early in the morning-to avoid being seen."

~Hold on guys! We're coming for you! *superhero pose* Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 25th 2011, 20:19

"Good idea, Hazeldust!" Icestar nodded her head. She started back the way they came a little, until there were a few trees and a clear but stagnant pool of water. Icestar opened her mouth, and the scent of squirrel flooded her. Dropping into a crouch, Icestar snuck up on the squirrel, but accidently stepped on a twig. With a snap, the squirrel began to scuttle up a tree. With a leap, Icestar pinned it's tail between her claws and dragged it down to the ground with her, finishing it off with a killing bite. Shaking her ruffled pelt, she turned to Hazeldust. "Care to share?" Icestar said through a mouthful of squirrel fur.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 25th 2011, 21:18

Hazeldust shook her head. "For some reason, there are plenty of squirrels around. Birds, too," she added, as several peppy songbirds flitted through nearby trees. "Apparently, they're not afraid of us-kittypets probably don't hunt them. Which also makes them easy prey."

After she hunted, Hazeldust lay down wearily against a tree and closed her eyes, which stung a little after staying near the city full of smoke. It had been a long trek, and they still had to find the trapped cats and find out how to free them-because they wouldn't be ambling around Twoleg nests luxuriously, would they?

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 16:05

~Wait for me!~

Sugartail burst out of the trees, leaves flying around her paws. "Wait up, Hazeldust!" she yowled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 16:10

Sagedapple hissed fearfully at the Twoleg as it took away the tube. "We're not going to be able to move around for days if we get back to camp! If! We're so cramped," she sighed. Wriggling around, she peered into the next cage. "CheeseStar? Do you think the Clans will come looking for us?"

~I just realized something. WindClan isn't participating, and neither is ThunderClan.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 26th 2011, 16:36

((Well, you are XD but ThunderClan is nowhere to be seen... They dont care about their warriors XD))
Icestar closed her eyes, and was immediatly met with two familliar scents. "Jaggedlightning? Cherryblossom?" Icestar asked in disbelief.
"Yes," Cherryblossom purred. Jaggedlightning continued, "No matter what happens, keep perservering. We believe in you." Icestar purred. "Its so good to see you again! I wish you could see the way ShadowClan is now." Cherryblossom smiled. "From StarClan, we can see everything. We are proud of you. But we must deliver this message. Time is running out!" Jaggedlightning picked up where his mate left off. "By the light of dawn, seven of seven will stand." "And watch their blood fall." Cherryblossom finished. The cats started fading- Icestar yelped. "Wait! Mother- Father!" But they were already gone.
Icestar opened her eyes to see the sun rising, and her claw marks in an oak tree.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2011, 16:41

"Icestar! Icestar!" Silversong peered at Icestar, a mouse dangling from her jaws. "Where you having a nightmare?" The silver tabby dropped and mouse and gazed at Icestar in concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 26th 2011, 17:20

~Sugartail-great, you're here! Watershred was nowhere to be seen... Annoyed jk. Very Happy We were actually sleeping...~

"Sugartail! Did you follow us all the way here?" but before there was time for her to answer, Icestar was scratching blindly at an oak tree, making the other cats turn and stare at her.

She woke up, and Silversong asked her if she was having a nightmare. Bad news, Hazeldust thought with a sinking heart. Oh joy.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 26th 2011, 17:45

Icestar shook her head, clearing it of sleepiness. "No, no real problem. But we have a prophecy. 'By the light of dawn, seven of seven will stand, and watch their blood fall'. Seven cats were kidnapped, right?!!? Could this be referring to them?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 26th 2011, 20:37

Hazeldust's heart sinked even lower. Maybe I'll defecate it, she thought glumly, and had a rather sudden and disturbing thought of a pulsing heart sitting in a pile of fox dung.

"If the seven cats are the cats that are captured, watching their blood fall probably means they'll die," Hazeldust said in a grim voice. Then she quickly counted all the cats that were on the rescue party. "How many of us are there?" she asked. "Maybe we're the one's whose blood will fall," she added with another gloomy tone of voice. "Did your dream say anything else? Like a deadline? Maybe where the cats are trapped?"

~Hey, since apparently we don't have much time left, the trapped cats should be in more of a...predicament? Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 26th 2011, 20:49

((Ok.))
Icestar sprang to her paws. "Well, since we dont have much time, lets GO!!" Icestar yowled and dashed out of the meadow, back into the crazy streets of the city.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 26th 2011, 20:50

Sagedapple wrote:Sagedapple hissed fearfully at the Twoleg as it took away the tube. "We're not going to be able to move around for days if we get back to camp! If! We're so cramped," she sighed. Wriggling around, she peered into the next cage. "CheeseStar? Do you think the Clans will come looking for us?"

~I just realized something. WindClan isn't participating, and neither is ThunderClan.~

~Should I participate???~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8589
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 26th 2011, 21:16

~I'll participate on WindClan's behalf! My first RP as WindClan's official Deputy~

Word had spread like wildfire that strange Twolegs had invaded, and Clan cats were disappearing everywhere! One of them included Sagedapple from WindClan!

"The Twolegs have something to do with this!" Honeytongue growled deeply, while unsheathing his claws into the ground.

The very thought of one of his Clan-mates being mysteriously snatched away, made him want to hunt down these white-pelted Twolegs, and slash them all into bloody-stained shreds! There was also talk of a Rescue team being made by the other clans.

"I should talk to Lotus-star, and see if WindClan can get involved too."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10579
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 26th 2011, 21:33

OOC: I'll join! I hope I don't mess anything up!

Skyeye overheard Honeytoungue's words of fustration, but decided not to approach him. Silently, she agreed with him. Sagedapple was their medicine cat, and WindClan would be rendered helpless if the herbs were destroyed or a greencough outbreak started. The Clans would always be at war, but twolegs were all of their enemies.
But would it be rash to take action now? WindClan wasn't exactly sure where these twolegs were, or if they even snatched these cats in the first place.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6430
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 26th 2011, 21:53

Suddenly sensing the presence of someone else, Honeytongue noticed Skyeye was near by him. He walked over to her and with a reassuring mew he said,

"We'll find out first if the Twolegs really do have Sagedapple. Then figure a plan to get her and the others back. Let's go talk to Lotus-star about this."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10579
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content