Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  Empty Re: Testing!

Post by Asterismos July 11th 2011, 20:25

Hey, I'm the medicine cat here! Razz
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 8007
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 20:46

CheeseStar told the AwesomeClan cats about yet another problem aroused by Twolegs. "When will they ever stop?" One cat grumbled. Hazeldust thought this would be a good chance to get back at the Twolegs who once speared her tail to a wall. Her fur never grew over and a thick, pale scar was still visible near the tip of her tail.

"What do we do? Do we just wait for them to leave-or do we attack the next time we see them?"

~Hey Cheesestar-maybe you should ask for any volunteers to be victims. If not, we should just create imaginary characters.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 21:03

~i'll be captured. i wouldn't mind a little site-seeing and some cheese. hey that should be a test! how cats react to different foods.~
"We have to try and make up excuses for why there are cat territory marks and bunches of cat paw prints everywhere. We have to throw them off track," CheeseStar decided. She called a clan meeting and announced the same thing to the rest of the clan. "They probably won't find us, but be careful when you go down there. Also, beware of their flying monsters. Elders, queens and kits please stay in the safer areas. Thank you," she concluded.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 11th 2011, 21:08

Cheesestar- Oooh, that's sounds totally awesome! Reminds me of "The Secret of N.I.M.H" (that movie was freakin' SCARY man [the background music by Jerry Goldsmith certainly didn't help]! Even now, I still don't like watching certain parts of it. And it was an animated 'kids/family' movie too! affraid But then again, it was a Don Bluth film, and he wasn't afraid of portraying the 'dark' as well as the 'light' in his animated films. Unlike most movies now a days)!

Snowdapple- Hi Snowdapple! I'm Honeytounge, it's great to finally meet Awesomeclan's Medicine Cat! Happy
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10579
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 13th 2011, 12:26

~First, we need to get the Twolegs closer to us so some of us could be captured. Another Gathering? Then the humans could be like "What's all the yowling?" and find the Gathering and be like "Whoa! Huge gathering of cats! And it looks like there are leaders-just like humans!" and then shoot little tranquilizer darts at the closest targets-which incidentally, were the leaders and maybe a couple other cats.~

Hazeldust was hunting-she had fed the elders and the queens with some apprentices, and now she went out again, hopping down the branches of the tallest tree which skimmed near the main cloud, and down to the ground, catching a mouse in the process. Pushing some dirt over it, she padded away, remembering to retrieve it later.

But when she returned with a thrush and a squirrel, the mouse she had buried was gone. The dirt was upturned, and the scentof prey was still there-along with the bitter odor of Twolegs. They had obviously come this near to the camps-they might've traipsed into the other clan territories too, juding fom the mixed scents. Fur bristling in anxiiety, Hazeldust scurried up the tree and into the plush white camp, hurrying to tell CheeseStar.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 12:32

~Sorry for god-modding~
Hazeldust saw Mistbreeze leading a patrol of ThunderClan cats, rounding around the corner toward the Twolegs. The wide trees blocked the cats' view as the bickered among themselves. Suddenly, Ninecloud meowed something urgently to Mistbreeze. The patrol turned to leave, but too late! One of the Twolegs pounced forward and wrapped it's pink paws around Mistbreeze. She yowled furiously, and struggled, clawing and biting. Her patrol spun around and attacked. more Twolegs reached out for the cats, but Mistbreeze yowled, "No! Run! Away from camp! Don't lead the Twolegs there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2011, 15:07

Brightstar patrolled with her clanmates at the ThunderClan border. It was at evening, and everyone was sleepy and tired, although Mosspaw was still wide awake, resulted from a afternoon nap Nightfrost had allowed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:51

The Twolegs were oblivious to Mistbreeze's terrified snarling. They dragged her into the white monster and plopped her into s silver-spider-web box. Mistbreeze pushed vainly at the wire-mesh and let out a wail of dispair as it refused to give away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 13th 2011, 17:04

Hazeldust brought back intriguing news. (agh my quotation marks busted again. the - are the new ones). -I have to go see this for myself- CheeseStar mewed. She raced to the edge of the cloud and dramatically fell backwards onto another cloud. Once she reached the bottom, she could smell the Hazeldust's faint scent mixed with the Twoleg's unpleasant aroma. But wait- the odour was getting stronger. CheeseSTar lifted her nose to take in another sniff when ping! A sharp, needle like thing shot at her and she went out.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 17:07

Mistbreeze hissed and battered at the wire-mesh box, but failed at trying to get out in anyway. Suddenly, the door opened and a Twoleg walked in, holding another cage. Mistbreeze growled a warning in case the Twoleg tried to touch her, but she stopped mid-growl. CheeseStar! The AwesomeClan leader had been trapped as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 17:10

~dang it! Mistbreeze!~

Hawkfire sat, dozing by the fresh-kill pile as a patrol came charging into camp. "Mistbreeze!"Ninecloud gasped. "Twolegs took Mistbreeze!" Hawkfire leaped to his paws. "What?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 12:54

Stormclaw ran ahead of Brightstar sniffing the air. "I smell Twoleg!" he yowled back at the patrol. "Maybe we should--" Stormclaw had no chance to continue. He felt a tingling sensation and something digging into his flank before he blacked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 13:12

Hawkfire paced around the fresh-kill pile, shaking is head. Why wouldn't Monkeystar let him go rescue Mistbreeze? The ThunderClan leader had insisted on waiting until the Gathering tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2011, 16:12

CheeseStar woke up in a cold, white place. She was inside a TWoleg monster! She could see Mistbreeze next to a bunch of cages. CheeseStar stood up, but banged her head against something. She realized then and there that she was in a cage too! Suddenly, a Twoleg came up to her and dropped in some crunchy stuff. It smelled like the river; fishy and fresh. But it looked like rabbit droppings. Just then, the monster reached a sotp and the entrance opened once again, revealing a Twoleg carrying Stormclaw in another cage.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 16:14

Stormclaw snarled and glared furiously at the Twoleg. The little dart in the gun had only lasted two minutes--- just long enough to get caught. His eyes flashed when he saw Mistbreeze and CheeseStar. "This just gets better and better," he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 16:20

Sagedapple bounded up to the cave next to the forest. Happiness coursed through her as the smell of catmint. The precious herb had not destroyed by the frost! She padded into the cave and shoved her muzzle into the delicious smelling leaves. Suddenly, she heard a scuffle and started to raise her head. Too late! Something stung her on her shoulder and the world went black.

Sagedapple woke up trapped in a hard, cobweb container. A white-furred Twoleg carried her toward a big white monster. Sagedapple hissed fearfully. "Mouse-dung," she muttered. She knew that if the cave hadn't been so dark and the catmint had not over-powered the scent of Twoleg, she wouldn't have been caught in this mess. But Sagedapple knew the biggest reason she was caught was that she had been careless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 16:42

Echosong padded over to Willowpool. "Have some borage. That way, you'll have enough milk for your kits when they're born." Willowpool refused to eat the leaves, however. "Stormclaw hasn't returned from border patrol," she said stubbornly. "where is he? The border patrol returned without him." Echosong shrugged. "Brightstar said he told them to go the ShadowClan border and that he'd run and catch up later," she soothed. Willowpool shook her head. "I want to know where he is!" she said stubbornly. "Okay." Echosong sighed. "I'll go visit the Moonpool." ~Like the Moonpool in my picture!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2011, 16:50

~oohh nice new avatar. Very Happy ~
CheeseStar nudged the pellets, afraid they were poisoned with some other herb. The other cats looked the same; homesick, hungry and sad. Just then, the entrance opened and Sagedapple was brought in. "Hey... i wonder where they taking us," CheeseSTar mewed. "It's really cold in here... why?" asked Mistbreeze. (wait... is it okay to god mod you? )
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 17:30

Sagedapple pressed her face to the mesh. "CheeseStar!" She pawed at the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 17:39

Darkstar strolled along the top of the gorge. She had left camp to do some solitary hunting in the forest. Sniffing the air, she realized that she'd neared the WindClan border.... with a squirrel! Darkstar crouched, her amber eyes fixed on the squirrel nibbling a nut. One more step..... Zing! Something pierced Darkstar's leg and she fainted dead away.

"Darkstar! Darkstar!" Someone was calling her. Groaning softly, she opened her eyes with effort. She was trapped in a cage! She had overheard some loners talking about cages before her patrol had chased them off. Darkstar looked up and saw Mistbreeze, Stormclaw, CheeseStar, and Sagedapple all trapped in similiar cages, staring at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowpool July 14th 2011, 18:08

Willowpool finally ate the borage knowing that she needed to. Even though she was grumpy at the moment.
Willowpool
Willowpool
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4903
Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2011, 18:35

~now we just need someone from IceClan and ShadowClan to join. ~
CheeseStar noticed there were two more empty cages. A Twoleg came by again and dropped round brown pellets into their cages. CheeseStar put one in her mouth and spit it out at the Twoleg. The Twoleg cursed and spit, and then pulled out a sharp stick. using its paw, it pierced CheeseStar and she fell into a deep slumber once more.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 14th 2011, 20:15

~Fast forward to the Gathering. Also-I think we have enough cats captured. Just one from ShadowClan and one from IceClan. Maybe they'll get shot at the Gathering.~

Hazeldust led her silent clan to the Gathering for the first time without CheeseStar. A couple of other clans were already there, and they were all nervous. They had all lost cats to the Twolegs. Only IceClan and ShadowClan had remained with all their warriors.
Hopefully the other clans will come soon, Hazeldust thought. Though she felt uncomfortable to speak for her Clan, all the Clans needed to discuss how to get their lost warriors back.

~Just waiting for others to come on this RPG and sacrifice themselves. . . jks. But seriously, we don't want everyone to die. Very Happy Cheesefur (and other victims)-maybe you can write a bit in the POV of a human?~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 11:44

~I'll get captured. None of the other ShadowClan cats seem to want to sacrifice themselves to some sight-seeing and excitement. Annoyed ~

"Hi, Hazeldust!" A young ShadowClan warrior bounced up the AwesomeClan deputy. (making up this she-cat, so she can announce my disappearance) "Guess what?" Shadowsong chatted. "Silversong was taking a nap in the forest today, and I was with her!" The black she-cat sobered slightly. "I went to catch us a mouse, but when I came back, I saw a Twoleg in a white suit snatch her up while she was sleeping!" Shadowsong stared at Hazeldust, eyes wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next