Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  - Page 2 Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing!

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 11:47

Mistbreeze lapped at some of the stale water, than she pointed with her tail. "Hey, guys!" she whispered. "I think it's the full moon tonight." she pointed out the window with her tail. The shining moon lent a silvery glow to Mistbreeze's green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 11:50

Stormclaw looked up from his fitful nap. "Me too," he sighed softly. Tail twitching, he stared up, out the window, which was almost level with the cages. "He glanced at CheeseStar. "And for StarClan's sake, am I the only tom stupid enough to get captured?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 11:57

Hawkfire slipped among the Twoleg equipment. All the Twolegs were asleep in green-pelt things. He had skipped the Gathering on purpose. Hawkfire was going to rescue his mate. He bounded across the grass, up the white monster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 15th 2011, 12:49

~Okay, I have a short-term memory for important things and I always manage to remember dumb stuff like how the lady that lives nearby reminds me of an older, scarier, and more grumpier version of my first grade teacher, even after she moved away 2 years ago.

Anyways, the cats that are, uh, catnapped are CheeseStar, Stormclaw, Mistbreeze, Darkstar, Silversong, and Sagedapple (um, if the white didn't come up it's supposed to be Sagedapple, because there wasn't any grey and I'm color coding this by clan). Just someone from IceClan. Or not-because I haven't seen any of their warriors come on this RPG.~

All the Clans were here now, and the Gathering would start soon. She noticed that all of them were missing cats that usually came to the Gathering-it wouldn't be a coincidence that all the usual warriors from all the Clans were suddenly chosen not to come.

After she heard Shadowmist's (I changed the name-sorry) story about how Silversong was taken away, she knew that the Twolegs had some idea of the clans, if they had distributed their stealings across all the clans. The Gathering should officially start soon-we need to get the warriors back!

~Yeah-so some clan leader should, uh, start I guess.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 12:58

Hazeldust wrote:~Okay, I have a short-term memory for important things and I always manage to remember dumb stuff like how the lady that lives nearby reminds me of an older, scarier, and more grumpier version of my first grade teacher, even after she moved away 2 years ago.

Anyways, the cats that are, uh, catnapped are CheeseStar, Stormclaw, Mistbreeze, Darkstar, Silversong, and Sagedapple (um, if the white didn't come up it's supposed to be Sagedapple, because there wasn't any grey and I'm color coding this by clan). Just someone from IceClan. Or not-because I haven't seen any of their warriors come on this RPG.~

All the Clans were here now, and the Gathering would start soon. She noticed that all of them were missing cats that usually came to the Gathering-it wouldn't be a coincidence that all the usual warriors from all the Clans were suddenly chosen not to come.

After she heard Shadowmist's (I changed the name-sorry) story about how Silversong was taken away, she knew that the Twolegs had some idea of the clans, if they had distributed their stealings across all the clans. The Gathering should officially start soon-we need to get the warriors back!

~Yeah-so some clan leader should, uh, start I guess.~

That's really cool! But can loners join too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 15th 2011, 13:08

~You could get captured, or another loner can. (frostwing, brindleflower, Cinderfrost, spottedfern) and another loner/friend comes to the Gathering to beg for help to rescue that cat.~

"Let's begin!' Brightstar yowled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 13:19

Darkstar scrabbled at the soft mushy mat beneath her. (pillow) "This is so uncomfortable!" she hissed. Darkstar could hardly sit up without bumping her head on the roof above. "Warriors like the freedom," she growled under her breath. "If I stay like this any longer, I'm going to go mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 13:46

"Don't," Sagedapple begged. Sighing she stared out at the shining moon. The soothing light gave everyone's fur a silvery look. "If only I had herbs!" Sagedapple muttered under her breath. She knew that Fernleaf, her sister, would be going crazy trying to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 14:05

Stormclaw fluffed out his thick fur. "Why can't the at least feed us rabbit of fish?" he grumbled. "when I was being carried in, I saw some Twolegs frying fish and something that smelled like rabbit in a rock thing." he wrinkled his nose, glancing at cheeseStar. "I think the rock was the thing you AwesomeClan peeps call a pot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2011, 17:15

"That pot was so shiny!" CheeseStar babbled. "Did you see? It was one of those really nice ones with the shiny handles too and it was supposed to be light weight and we have some of those in our Open Kitchens but we don't really use them to preserve their niceness and-"
CheeseStar was nervously talking and talking because she was aware of a Twoleg staring at the cats through a clear screen.
~let's just say IceClan will be captured later cuz this is trailing..~

The cats were transported to a huge place that was even whiter and shinier than the monster. Each cat was separated once they got inside. "NNOOOOO!" CheeseStar wailed.
They closed her off from the rest of the cats and began to poke her with things. Then they put a mouse in front of her, but to her disappointment it was a plush. Then they put different foods in front of her to see how CheeseStar would react.

~sorry Hazeldust i would RP a Twoleg's point of view but this is getting long....~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 17:20

Darkstar shrieked in fear and anger when the cats were seperated. Everytime they poked her with a stick, she snarled. But this time, they held it in front of her. Darkstar growled softly and grabbed the stick with her teeth and claws and gave a savage wrench. She kicked the stick behind her and glowered at the Twolegs. Next they gave her a bird. finally! She poked it with her paw. Much to her disappointment, it was soft and furry. They gave a mouse, a fish, and a squirrel. Finally, they took up her cage and put her in a much bigger one. It allowed her to move at least two paces to each side. Darkstar let out a mew of excitement when she saw the other cats being brought in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 17:21

Meanwhile, back in the forest...

Desertclaw came into the forest. He was visiting. There wasn't a whole lot of prey on the mountains and he was on vacation. He knew nothing of monsters. A huge monster roared next to him. Out jumped several Twolegs. Desertclaw scoffed at them. "Vile," he sniffed. "Such lower beings." Suddenly a Twoleg came forward and scooped him up. "Hey!" Desertclaw scratched and bit but the Twoleg seemed to have some thick, impenetrable skin around its paws. The Twoleg stuffed Desertclaw into cage. They put it into their monster and then investigated Desertclaw a bit, talking nonsense in their unintelligble Twoleg chatter. A Twoleg pointed at Desertclaw's paw, where a big shark's tooth was reinforced. Then they leaped onto their car and roared off with Desert inside. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 17:24

"Look!" Sagedapple lifted her nose up from her napping. "There's Desertclaw!" The IceClan tom was emptied into the cage next to her. "Desertclaw?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2011, 17:26

"Desert?" Stormclaw stared in surprise into the cage on his left. "Desertclaw! So Twolegs finally got you!" He stopped mid-wash to talk to the IceClan warrior. "Didn't they see your shark-teeth reinforced claws?" he asked worridly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2011, 18:40

Right after Desertclaw entered, he was brought into one of the testing rooms. The cats watched him anxiously. A Twoleg came out and dropped three different foods into their cages. One was the always recognizable salmon, another was some kind of herb-y smelling seed mix and the last one was mystery meat. Then some kind of non-scented water was brought in. It didn't smell like fish and weeds like the river and puddles in the forest did.

-Twoleg`s point of view: Martha, the scientist`s assistant-

Martha was assigned to feeding duty. The forest cats were so dirty and smelly. She decided to report back to Dr. BeardyBeard, the head scientist that they needed a bath! but first, she dropped salmon, beef and rice into the cages. Martha noticed that all of the cats were strange colours; none of them looked like the average house cat. one was strangely muscular, another was completely and pure black with shiny eyes, another had rippling stripes like she was always moving and another had cheese-coloured fur. The last one was also completely brown, but the hue of her fur was the shade of light coffee, not of chocolate or chestnut. Then there was the strange cheese coloured one and the thick-furred one they had just brought in.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 15th 2011, 19:39

~Dirty and smelly? Us? Pah! You Twolegs with all your fancy fingernails clogged with pinworm eggs and dangerous germs, smelly feet, deodorant, hairspray, lipstick, and perfume because you try to cover up how dirty and disgusting you are. Wait...being in the POV of a feral cat all the time isn't doing good to my mind.~

Each clan leader (minus CheeseStar and Darkstar) reported their missing cats. "Well, we know the general direction of where they went-towards the Twoleg nests," one cat meowed. A pale silver she-cat with stormy grye stripes added, "But they probably went further into the place where more Twolegs live-these Twolegs have a dirtier scent and aren't like the ones that are closest to us."

"If we are going to go after them, I think that we shouldn't send too many. Maybe between 1-3 warriors from each clan," Hazeldust said thoughtfully. A huge crowd of cats would attract too much attention.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 15:59

Blossomheart raised her tail. "We should attack at night!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 16th 2011, 17:21

Hazeldust nodded at Blossomheart. "Night is a good idea-I've heard from a loner that there are often stray cats roaming at night-either kittypets or other loners, sometimes rogues. But then, though we would be safer from Twolegs, we would still have other loners and possibly rogues to deal with. Kittypets are no trouble."

"I think that night would be best as well-many Twolegs are out and about during the day, and though there will be other cats, it will be easier to travel at night, unseen," a dark brown tom added in a deep, gravelly voice.

~I just keep making up random cats because I don't like to god-mod. So, if you want to volunteer for the expedition to save everyone...uh, just say so. And you have to come on often-it sucks if there's a main character missing.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 16th 2011, 17:33

I will go and hazeldust should go and blossomheart to.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8758
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 16th 2011, 17:37

Hazeldust looked surprisedly at Watershred. "Sure, you can volunteer yourself. I wouldn't mind going. I cannot speak for Blossomheart or Sunfall. Other cats of the Clans-if you wish to join this expedition, uh, say so, I suppose," Hazeldust finished weakly.

~Um, hello other cats? Very Happy We need to go save the other kitties before they turn to uh, kitty meat. Hey, did you know scientists found out a way to make steak out of human feces? Imagine eating a steak that said on the label "Ingredients: Human excrement." Some people find this terribly gross. If you want to know how it's made you can PM me. Wink~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 16th 2011, 17:41

~gross that is so gross now there will be more cannibles in the world~

Well let's go
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8758
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 18th 2011, 14:29

"Well, no one volunteered to go yet, other than you, Blossomheart, and me," Hazeldust reasoned. "And, uh, we're still at the Gathering."

~Heelloo? Anyone? Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 12:48

Mistbreeze stretched, yawning. "Darkstar, do you see anyone? I'd hoped someone would come and rescue us, or even visit us, but perhaps they plan to on a different date." Shaking her head, she investigated the chicken in a hard, white leaf in the corner of the cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 19th 2011, 13:03

Brightstar lifted her chin. "I'll go," she declared. "And I'll bring some of my best warriors for the job with me." She glanced down the Great Rock. "Stonestream and Mosspaw will go with me," she paused, then added, "if they wish."

~Mosspaw because she's small and can fit into places where full-grown warriors can't.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 19th 2011, 18:28

~That's good. It's also a good idea to have users that come on often-the rescue mission gets kind of crooked when there's all the action, and one character isn't there.~

Hazeldust nodded. So far, six cats were coming. If no other cats volunteered, they would have to end the Gathering, and leave for the large Twolegplace in a couple of days. Who knew what the twolegs were doing to the stolen cats, and all the clans couldn't just accept the loss of so many great warriors.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content