Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Testing!  - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing!

+11
Scarlett
Stareye
Fireheart
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Willowpool
Nyx
Honeystar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Caraway
15 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Testing!  - Page 5 Empty Testing!

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So i had this idea. Why not RP it?
The Twolegs come into the forest. They discover us, then they take a cat from each clan back to their labs to examine how different we are from regular cats, just in case they can sell us as pets and make a big profit. Twisted Evil Then the remaining cats (some of them; maybe two cats from each clan.) have to come back to the city and get us out. I know! My RPs are mostly about the Twolegs. but they (or is it we?) are evil!!!!

It was a chilly leaf-fall day. The leaves were just turning red, gold and brown in the forest underneath. CheeseStar went out onto a low cloud to catch a tasty bird when she decided that she needed to get some more catnip from the Twoleg grounds below (i don't know, okay? i needed to go there for some reason!)

Once she reached the ground, she immediately saw a huge white Twoleg monster. Several Twolegs in white were examining a fresh scent mark and crowd of paw prints. They seemed to be muttering seriously to eachother, using a thin stick to make marks on a think sheet. Then they began taking out pictures of cats, and CheeseStar knew immediately knew that they had discovered the cats.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Testing!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Testing!

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 15:09

~Ahhh! Fireheart's become a stalker!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 15:34

Hawkfire wrote:~Ahhh! Fireheart's become a stalker!~

~Now now Hawkfire, what makes you think that! ^-^~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8589
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 15:41

~lol. Cause you were following him.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 28th 2011, 15:44

Sagedapple wrote:~lol. Cause you were following him.~

~Yes, that is true but its to bring back up. ^-^~

Fireheart was still dashing past woods and trying not to lose the scent of the warrior.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 15:46

~I'll help you, o' great deputy, shall I? Very Happy~

Hawkfire decided that it was too dangerous to sleep and "camp" close to the nest, so he back-tracked his scent trail enough so it was a two-hours walk to get to the nest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 28th 2011, 19:21

~Lotus-star, I'm just going to jump and hope I don't end up as a furry pancake on the truck/car. Very Happy Maybe Hawkfire or Fireheart will see and jump on the ride too. Razz~

Hazeldust didn't hear when Lotus-star said to jump, but when the white monster veered close enough, she pushed off the rough bark of the tree and landed squarely on the top. It was hard and slippery-her claws scrabbled unevenly across the surface, and she could find nowhere to get a grip. Wind whistled in her ears and roars of other monsters deafened her, and the wind made her slit her eyes until they were almost shut. She didn't know if any of the other cats made it on.

Now if she could just stay on top until the monster came to the destination without flying off.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9146
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 29th 2011, 00:13

Hazeldust wrote:~Lotus-star, I'm just going to jump and hope I don't end up as a furry pancake on the truck/car. Very Happy Maybe Hawkfire or Fireheart will see and jump on the ride too. Razz~

Hazeldust didn't hear when Lotus-star said to jump, but when the white monster veered close enough, she pushed off the rough bark of the tree and landed squarely on the top. It was hard and slippery-her claws scrabbled unevenly across the surface, and she could find nowhere to get a grip. Wind whistled in her ears and roars of other monsters deafened her, and the wind made her slit her eyes until they were almost shut. She didn't know if any of the other cats made it on.

Now if she could just stay on top until the monster came to the destination without flying off.

~Ooooo what if I come, I wanna come!!! (don't I have to past the tree and something else first. ^-^~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 29th 2011, 11:23

~Sure-maybe you were on a tree...then saw me holding on for dear life and decided to jump on for the ride. Very Happy ~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 29th 2011, 14:45

~Hahaha, okay!~

Fireheart wasn't sure where Hawkfire's scent was leading, so he decided to climb a tree to get a better view on to where he was heading. He looked and he saw a Thunderpath and a monster coming by. Then he saw a cats on the monster. He squinted his eyes and was surprised. He saw Hazeldust. Fireheart climbed down the tree and started to run as fast as he could so he could get to Hazeldust.

~Is this fine..?~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2011, 16:25

~NO!!!!!!! JK. ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 29th 2011, 16:30

~Hahaha well I will wait and see what Hazeldust thinks ^-^~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 29th 2011, 16:38

Brightstar clung on to the Twoleg monster. "What in name of StarClan...? Was that Fireheart I just saw?!" she yowled. Thinking nobody heard her, she prodded Hazeldust just a little roughly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 29th 2011, 16:39

Fireheart was at the thunderpath and then saw Brightstar. "Brightstar, is that you up there too?!"
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 29th 2011, 19:38

Hazeldust heard Brightstar say something and prod her shoulder. "What?" she didn't hear whatever the RiverClan leader had said. She turned her head and saw a flash of fur that stood out from the dull greyness everywhere-Fireheart.

"Fireheart?" she mewed, squinting against the smoky wind. Was he here to help?she wondered. Well, if he is, he better jump on fast. We'll be passing him soon.

~After Fireheart jumps on, let's shorten it and arrive at the building where we slink in like ninjas and hide...somewhere.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 30th 2011, 03:51

~Yes, slink in like NINJAS, NINJA CATS! ^-^~

Fireheart was still running to try to stay ahead of the moving monster while trying to find a way to jump on. Fireheart then spotted a bunch on rocks with a huge stone in the middle. Fireheart dashed faster towards the pile that was tall as the monster. He reached the highest area of the pile getting ready to jump onto the monster with Hazeldust, Brightstar and any other cat that was there if there were any others. The monster came closer and closer and JUMP! Fireheart had jumped high and far to try to reach the Monster. He then landed straight on top of the Monster. He had succeeded!
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 30th 2011, 15:30

Hazeldust heard a solid thump and turned to see Fireheart next to her. "Hi," she said brightly, as if riding on top of a monster was something they did every day. "I think we're almost there-wherever there is," Hazeldust added. "The monster is slowing down. We'll have to follow them in before they shut us out."

~Preparing ninja mode. Very Happy ~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 30th 2011, 16:27

~NINJAS~

Fireheart was happy to see a friendly face. "Hello Hazeldust. We must be close since the monster is slowing down," he pointed out.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 30th 2011, 17:33

~*fast forwarding*~

The monster veered sideways and settled to a stop in front of an angular, white nest on a small strip of a thunderpath. High, tinny voices of twolegs sounded from the monster. "They're going to leave with Icewing," she murmured. At least the monster was tall enough that the Twolegs wouldn't be able to see them. "Watch where they go inside-we'll have to sneak in afterwards when they're not watching," Hazeldust added resignedly. As much as she would like to enter now, the Twolegs would notice immediately.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 17:33

Fireheart wrote:~Am I the ONLY Thunderclan here to help? If so, where am I and what do I do?~

"No, brother." said Ozone. "I am coming with you!" Ozone had suddenly appeared next to Fireheart.

"I took the taxi," explained Ozone.

He got a weird look from Fireheart.

"You know," nudged Ozone. "The roof."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 30th 2011, 17:36

Hazeldust looked at Ozone curiously. "And...you somehow managed to get it to come here? Without knowing you were on top?"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 30th 2011, 18:21

Brightstar switched her gaze between Fireheart and Ozone. "You're BOTH odd," she decided. Turning around, she added,"We here! Let's get off. I hope your ninja modes are up and running." Brightstar leaped off the Monster.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 18:28

Hawkfire gaped in total amazement when he saw several cats clamber off a big Twoleg monster. "Over here, guys!" he hissed. "I've got a nice little clearing we could use as camp."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 30th 2011, 21:16

~I know many people who think I'm odd. Cyclops ~

"Ninja mode activating," Hazeldust muttered under her breath, her eyes darting back and forth. She nearly jumped when she saw Hawkfire, who hissed "Over here, guys! I've got a nice little clearing we could use as camp." She turned and followed him-what else she could she do? Not stand around in the open. That was not ninja-like.

~Clearing? Maybe someplace behind the building with empty boxes and garbage cans and trees. With a back door that doesn't lock properly so we can sneak in. Dark ~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 30th 2011, 22:53

~Hahaha this if funny ^-^~

Fireheart heard Hawkfire and followed with the other cats to him.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 30th 2011, 23:33

((i almost wish that i could be in the rescue team!))

The Twolegs brought in the ever so grouchy Icewing. his pelt, usually bleach-blinding white, was now dirty. The Twolegs set him on a table and used something long to ttach him to the surface. Then the Twoleg walked away mumbling. CheeseStar noticed that the Twoleg had left the things that were used to lock the cages (keys) on the table. Even the door was slightly ajar, because the Twoleg would be back shortly after taking a leak.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content