Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

+26
Cedarpelt
Dawnpool
Honeyshade
StarLight
Jade
Tawnyflower
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Nightwing
Flameblossom
Lightclaw
Gingerlion
Noxe
Frost
Streamstar
Ghostfur
Roguestar
Russetstar
Milkycloud
Redstar
Torrentheart
Nyx
Heatherpool
Tangleclaw
Scarlett
30 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Empty The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Scarlett July 16th 2013, 20:36

First topic message reminder :

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Tcrcrp10
Thank you Nocte for the banner.
Role Play Plot & Background Information:

Background: Many moons ago, there was a drought that plagued the territories. All of the clans were suffering from the lack of water, including the members of Riverclan that usually thrived in year round with their supply of fish from the rivers. Over time, it became warmer and warmer until Thunderclan's territory became engulfed in a massive fire that destroyed their home and devastated the last of their food supplies. For a short period of time, the other clans helped Thunderclan by supplying them with whatever food and herbs they could spare, but as more time passed, the other clans were no longer able to support Thunderclan's needs. In one final effort to save the remaining members of her clan, their leader led them away from the territories to find a new home where they could thrive.

Plot: Not long after Thunderclan fled their territory, Riverclan's members began falling victim to a mysterious illness that they have not seem before. After losing several elders, kits and an apprentice, Streamstar hears a rumor at a gathering about how Thunderclan has left their territory and may have a herb that could save Riverclan from this illness. Now they are facing a badger infestation and they don't have enough healthy warriors to take on both tasks alone. Finally it is announced that Riverclan will set off in search of Thunderclan in hopes of gaining their help in saving Riverclan.

Tatras Herb
The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Horec-wild-flower-rare

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Streamstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Snowlily/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]

Registered & Approved Characters:
Thunderclan:
Leader: Snowstar
Chief Adviser: Lightningstorm
Deputy: Rogueblossom
Medicine Cat: Redleaf
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Heatherpaw
Warriors: Swiftstorm, Ghostfur, Bluenose, Roseleaf, Thunderstrike, Nightwing, Morningsun, Starlight, Dawnpool, Ace, Grassleaf
Apprentices: Milkypaw, Flamepaw, Hurricanepaw, Shimmerpaw
Kits/Elders:
Riverclan:
Leader: Streamstar
Deputy: Torrentheart
Medicine Cat: Echosong
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lilypaw
Warriors: Ashfall, Whitedawn, Mintpelt, Jayflight, Sunbeam, Tawnyflower, Honeyshade
Apprentices: Tanglepaw, Rushpaw, Sagepaw, Swanpaw
Kits/Elders: Brightshadow, Maplestream

My RPG Character(s):
Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Snowstar
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Leader
Age (moons): 34 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: Milkypaw
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowstar is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
Appearance/Picture: Snowstar is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
Snowstar:

Username:Snowlily
Character's Name: Swiftstorm
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 32 moons
Mate/Kits: None
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Swiftstorm is very reserved and suspicious of those whom he isn't familiar with. He is very wary of around outsiders, but he will not show any fear or hesitation outwardly. He is independent though is willing to help others out if need be and is borderline, overly outspoken around his clan mates. Despite the front he prefers to put up around others, those who know him best would say he is very dependable and loyal to those close to him and Thunderclan.
Appearance/Picture: Swiftstorm is a largely built, muscular tom. He is well above average size with a thick, medium-length grey coat covered in slightly darker grey tabby markings, particularly around the face and legs. His eyes are a piercing yellow and his claws are razor sharp. The name come from his natural agility and the color of his pelt which seemed to mimic the color of the cloud before a storm would strike. He is a skilled hunter and fighter but is not known to be the most graceful jumper or climber.
Swiftstorm:

Username: Snowlily
Character's Name: Roseleaf
Clan/Rank: Thunderclan Warrior
Age (moons): 18 moons
Mate/Kits: Has a crush on Bluenose
Mentor/Apprentice: None
Personality: Roseleaf is a very determined warrior and has a persistence that is not easily matched. If there is something she wants, she will go after it without any hesitation. It takes a while for this feisty she-cat to warm up to others, but once she does her loyalty will not be broken easily. Naturally, she is very timid and quiet around those she doesn't know well or hasn't met before. The only known exception is Bluenose, who she still has trouble speaking to at times when a situation doesn't necessarily demand it. Once Roseleaf is close to someone though, she becomes very open and affectionate. Her biggest flaw is that she hates to be ordered around and being told what to do.
Appearance/Picture: Roseleaf is an average sized, petite, short-haired, she-cat. Her pelt is silky and in general is a light brown, but when she is in the sunlight and it hits it, it will appear to turn red. Her whole body is covered in black and dark brown tabby markings that give her the traditional "wild cat" appearance. Her pelt fades to a soft white around her chest and muzzle and her eyes are a captivating green that tends to draw a lot of extra attention. All of the major features on her face and flank are outlined or accented by her tabby markings givine her a very unique appearance.
Roseleaf:

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:10; edited 28 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433644
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Flameblossom July 23rd 2013, 07:52

~Snowstar, I PMed Rogueblossom about responding in the RP, but she hasn't yet, so you may as well give me a new mentor now.~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 13001
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Alliance Begins (TC & RC RPG)

Post by Ghostfur July 23rd 2013, 11:32

Ghostfur looked over as he heard his apprentice Shimmerpaw greeted him. "I wish I did, but I'm as clueless as you are on this. Wonder what it is Snowstar wants." Ghostfur said absently as he looked up at their leader, waiting for the clan to gather.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11078
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 24th 2013, 19:13

~If I have not said this already, Starlight is accepted into the RPG as well as anyone else I may have missed. I have still not heard anything from Rogueblossom, so Flameleaf, I will leave the decision up to you. You can either take a new mentor or you can wait until Rogueblossom returns and possibly not have a ceremony for a while still I will hold off on that part of the clan meeting until you have had a chance to reply.

Ghostfur, in order to speed this along, I am going to pretend that you have already gone and spoken to Snowstar about everything that happened and that your patrol noticed in the newly established territory. If there is anything that you would like me to include in the rpg as part of the plot, related to that patrol, just pm it or Skype it to me and we will figure out a way to add it in there. And the RPG continues.~

Roseleaf stood up and looked around hesitantly. Am I supposed to sit with someone? She looked around at the crown of gathered cats all huddled in the clearing. Roseleaf figured it probably wouldn't be good to crown Lightningstorm right now and that she would want time with Swiftstorm. As she looked around a bit more, she found an available place to sit next to Ghostfur. "Hello," she purred "I trust the rest of the border patrol went alright?" She wasn't looking at the pale tom but her gaze was fixed on something off in the crowd of those who gathered in the clearing. It wasn't clear what she was looking at but her eyes were fixed clearly on that spot. Only a flick of her ear gave away that she was still listening out for Ghostfur's response.

Swiftstorm headed over towards Lightningstorm as she seemed to limp out of the medicine cats den. "How is your leg?" he asked trying to keep from spilling out the flood of questions he would have liked to ask. "You should try to be a bit less careless here. Next time it might actually be poisonous and kill you." Swiftstorm sat down next to the she-cat and said nothing more as he waited for the gathering to begin. "We can speak after."

Snowstar stared at the rest of her clan sitting below in the clearing. "Many of you seem to be wondering why I have called this meeting today. I know that a meeting at this time of day is unusual, but our circumstances are not something that occur commonly now either." Her voice was firm and level. She made sure that it came across controlled and loud enough for all to hear and understand. "This morning there was an attack on our hunting patrol. A large snake managed to bite one of our warriors, Lightningstorm. Luckily, the snake was not venomous and the border patrol which left prior to that, overheard the commotion and was able to assist in helping her back to camp. Regretfully, I inform you that this has raised our concerns about the safety of Thunderclan in this strange place. These attacks may become more common in the future, if certain precautions are not taken in the future." The snowy white she-cat paused to take in the remainder of what she had to say after a deep breath, she pushed onward. "We will be adding a few temporary rules that will be put in place immediately. First, All patrols must have a minimum of 3 participants. Second, no apprentices will leave camp unattended by a warrior and third, The camp is to be guarded at all times from this point onward. Redleaf and Heatherpaw are already severely overstretched for herbs, and many of those which we are used to having nearby our old camp do not grow here. These rules are to try and prevent anyone else from being injured until we figure out how we are going to heal them in the future." She finished as she sat quietly waiting for anyone to add their opinions to her ruling.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 24th 2013, 19:38

~I'll take a new mentor, I guess.~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 24th 2013, 20:33

~Sorry about not posting, I've been trying to stay off of my laptop for the past few days or so. Sweat ~

Rogueblossom had sat near the back of the gathered cats for once when Snowstar had called the meeting. She stayed quiet, thanking StarClan that the snake wasn't poisonous. She silently agreed to the temporary ruling while listening for any input from her other clanmates.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18399
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 24th 2013, 22:16

"Oh, hi Roseleaf. Yes, the rest of the patrol went fine, though we only covered about half the territory." Ghostfur said. He had been about to try and suggest they go sit with Bluenose when Snowstar began speaking. Ghostfur had to admit, those new rules were very well thought up. He nodded at Snowstar's announcement, but said nothing, though he had been urged to give a speech similar to what he gave SnowClan when they first settled the secret valley.

Bluenose had noticed Roseleaf sit by his brother, but tried not to feel jealous. He knew his brother had no feelings for Roseleaf beyond being clanmates. When Snowstar mentioned the stress that will be on Redleaf and Heatherpaw, he had an idea. "If I may, I thought since our medicine cat and her apprentice will be under stress to try and find new herbs to heal with, that I may be relieved of some of my warrior duties to act as a sort of assistant medicine cat. After all, I was a medicine cat before I was a warrior, and I have traveled more territory than some cats with my brother and know of remedies not found in the old territory. I feel my knowledge will be valuable in helping to save the clan from future injuries or illnesses. That is, though, with your permission Snowstar." Bluenose called out shyly. In truth he didn't have much knowledge of these jungle plants, except stories and rumors he heard from rogues, but he figured he could at least be of help. After all, surely three medicine cats are better than two in such a strange place. he thought to himself.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 25th 2013, 07:39

Sunbeam crouched low in some reeds. He opened his mouth to scent for badgers, but detected nothing.
Because of the wind rustling the trees, we won't be able to hear them until its too late. I should rely on scent.
Firestorm listened carefully for any sign of prey. He caught a faint scent of mouse, but he realized that it was only Streamstar's kill. "Maybe we should try and get some fish." He meowed to Streamstar.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9805
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 25th 2013, 08:46

Lightningstorm blushed under her fur when Swiftstorm told her to be more careful and nodded with a small hint of a smile when he said they'd talk after the Clan meeting. She felt foolish when she heard of how pushed the medicine cats were for herbs and such. As a senior warrior and chief advisor of the Clan, it was unacceptable to add on to that unnecessarily. I really do need to be more careful from now on.

Hurricanepaw carefully slipped her way to the front, eyes sparkling with excitement. This announcement could also hold her warrior ceremony! Hopeful green eyes stared up at the pale leader, waiting for Snowstar to begin. I'm already the age of a young warrior....maybe she'll name me....just maybe.

(You don't have to name her, she's still getting back into shape from that fight that held her back from being a warrior in the first place. She does need a mentor though....)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13843
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 25th 2013, 22:01

~RiverClanners, please post!
Who is liking all the posts in this topic?~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 25th 2013, 22:02

~A few people have been liking the rp posts for active participants myself included.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 26th 2013, 07:46

Flamepaw nodded her head in agreement to the new rules. She turned around to see her mentor sitting near the back. Flamepaw trotted over to her. "Hi!" she mewed joyfully. "I didn't know Lightningstorm was bitten by a snake! What about you?"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 26th 2013, 09:35

~blargh sorry idk what's going on~

Swanpaw woke and rubbed her face with a paw, coughing. She stuumbled out of the apprentices' den to look for her mentor Ashfall. Swanpaw knew she was sick with the strange disease that was recently spreading among the RiverClan cats, but she wasn't as bad as some of the others, and the Clan needed food.
"Has anyone seen Ashfall?" Swanpaw called out to no one in particular.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13417
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 26th 2013, 10:32

~I think Ashfall is still on the hunting patrol with Torrentheart and Streamfur? But Idk they're not posting.~

Ashfall padded away from Streamstar and the others to taste the air. He didn't really like hunting land prey, but since RiverClan was the only one who had been hit with the disease, and they were the only ones who ate fish, he'd been trying to avoid bringing it back to camp. The gray tabby could smell the squirrels, even from here, and dropped into a crouch, prowling stealthily away into the ferns.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart July 26th 2013, 20:09

Torrentheart moved his green eyes over to Ashfall, creeping closer to see he was stalking a squirrel. He smiled in admiration of the tom's focusness and, remembering what he was on this patrol for, did the same. He stalked his way across from where Ashfall went, his nose facing the sky, then the ground. Then, right in front of him, a plump, furry vole sat, nibbling innocently on a little seed. Torrentheart smiled and bunched up his rump like a ThunderClan cat, readying himself to pounce.

WHOOSH! THUMP!

The gray tom powerfully slammed his paws on the vole and delivered the killing blow, with a laugh of satisfaction. He was lucky this time.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7155
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool July 27th 2013, 23:46

Heatherpaw watched as all the warriors responded to Snowstars new rules. She looked around for milkypaw but was unable to find her sister anywhere.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6411
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 28th 2013, 14:59

The white she-cat stared down at all of the rest of Thunderclan who were beginning to speak out about their own thoughts and talk amongst each other. Her gaze became fixed on Bluenose as he suggested removing himself from warrior duties to assist the medicine cats. She shook her head, urging the rest of the clan to fall silent again before she spoke. "We cannot risk losing any warriors right now. Not with all these new dangers so close to our camp. We already have one warrior that will not be able to do their duties until they have recovered and pulling another one away from their responsibilities could put the who clan in danger, and we have no other clans or allies to fall back on in this place." She paused as her gaze swept over the rest of the clan for a moment. Snowstar collected her thoughts before continuing on. "This new forest holds very few of the herbs that we are used to using to help any of our injuries." She looked back at Bluenose now, "I do have another job for you all now. Especially, Bluenose and Ghostfur, since you have been here before. We are in desperate need of herbs now. If any of you find any that you believe might be useful to the rest of the clan or the medicine cats, I ask that you bring them back to camp with you so we can look them over, and Redleaf, I want to ask that you and Heatherpaw keep all of your medicine cat business in camp as much as possible, where we can keep you both safe for the time being." Her piercing blue eyes stared intently at the Orange tabby."

Roseleaf looked back at Ghostfur with a strange look. "What kind of plant do you think we are looking for exactly?" She whispered to him.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 28th 2013, 19:49

"I'd love that Bluenose! It'd be nice to have help around." Redleaf grinned, then she turned to Snowstar, "Of course." Ugh, that'll be boring. she thought, then sighed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10358
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 28th 2013, 21:50

As Sunbeam suggested fishing, Streamstar shook her head and meowed, "The fish might be whats causing the sickness, since only RiverClan eats fish and only RiverClan got the disease. We don't want to risk anyone else getting sick, so, we'll have to hunt land prey for a while. The others are hunting now, while we watch for badgers." Suddenly, Streamstar heard a rustling in some bushes, and she caught sight of a badger before it disappeared back into the bushes. It must have followed the scent trail of a badger that recently passed by, so it was disguised by the old scent trail and we didn't notice it until now! It was stalking the warriors who were hunting. "Badger!" Streamstar yowled to warn the others.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8575
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 28th 2013, 23:20

Ashfall waited until the last second for pouncing, his claws snagging the squirrel's tail as it tried to escape. Too late! He was so pleased with his catch he almost missed Streamstar's warning. His body stiffened as he swung around, trying to tell where the creature was. He couldn't smell anything, since his sense were still swamped with the overpowering musky taste of squirrel. Good grief, he was a sitting duck, just staying here.

Ashfall snatched up the squirrel and made for the nearest oak tree. It was large, and the bark was knotted, so it wasn't that hard to climb. Nevertheless, he had never been the best climber, and he'd never tried it while holding a squirrel. The gray warrior had only made it up two tail-lengths up the tree when he heard the low snarl of a badger behind him.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 28th 2013, 23:37

Bluenose felt a little disappointed that he wouldn't be able to help out as an assistant medicine cat without warrior duties to fill his time, but at least he would still be able to use his familiarity of herbs outside the old territory to help the clan. "Yes Snowstar, and don't worry Redleaf, I'll make sure your stores are full. And if you ever need an extra pair of paws, I'll be willing to help." Bluenose said with a nod to the medicine cat. It wouldn't do much good to point out that my brother and I never really entered the rainforest before, we've just heard a lot of stories when we passed by. Besides, I can think of a few herbs from those stories that may be helpful, we'll just need to find them. he thought to himself as he sat at the edge of the gathered clan.

"Of course Snowstar, I will not let my past repeat itself with another clan. With that in mind, might I also recommend no night hunting, ever. Besides the point that it will be darker than in the old forest and the snakes will be better hidden, there are... other things that come out at night. Predators that could take out a seasoned patrol of warriors with ease. None of the stories were very specific, but they all agreed that the creature is impossible to fight." Ghostfur said to Snowstar before glancing at Roseleaf beside him. "Honestly, I have no idea. I was leader, so I really only focused on the stories that could mean possible threats. Besides the point that we had settled in a mountain valley that was much more like the old forest than this place. Hopefully Bluenose will remember the tales about healing herbs that we occasionally heard." he whispered to the she-cat. But while I may not know the herbs, I can still look out for possible trouble. Last time I lost a clan to a wolf pack, I won't let something similar or, StarClan forbid, worse happen to ThunderClan as well. he thought with a flash of fierce determination.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 29th 2013, 06:37

Sunbeam tensed, his fur standing on end, and turned to face the badger. Unsheathing his claws, he hissed ferociously at it. "Stay back!" he yowled warningly at the badger.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 29th 2013, 10:04

~stupid smartphone D: that was an oxymoron but its true~

Still stifling a cough, Swanpww exited camp and followed the path she usually took. Her senses dulled by the unknown disease, she didn't sense the badger until she saw the flash of black and white severa tail lengths before her. Stifling a yelp, she looked for the nearest tree and tried to climb to safety, but her already weak body wasn't designed for this. The badger heard the noise and charged toward her. Without another choice, Swanpaw yowled and ducked a blow, then raked her paw at the badgers side. "Help!!"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13417
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool July 29th 2013, 10:52

Heatherpaw listed intently as Snowstar spoke. She didn't like the idea of being confined to camp but if it was what would help her clan best then she would do it. She sighed and looked at Redleaf, ”Maybe we could sort through herbs our something?” She asked softly, so she didn't interior anyone else listening or talking about the gathering.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6411
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 29th 2013, 20:09

Streamstar had been ready to go distract the badger from Ashfall when suddenly something else caught the badger's attention. Then she saw who it was attack. "Swanpaw!" She ran towards the sick apprentice. As she reached her, the badger was aiming a powerful blow at her. Streamstar shielded Swanpaw from the attack with her body, wincing as the badger struck, and she quickly picked the apprentice up by the scruff, and circled around back towards Sunbeam. "Get her out of here!" she meowed to the senior warrior. "I'll distract the badger!" The badger was still focused on Swanpaw, so as the badger came lumbering towards them, Streamstar ran past it and clawed it, drawing it's attention. The badger charged towards her, but she dodged it and quickly scratched it before jumping away to a safe distance. The fight continued with the badger constantly aiming powerful blows at Streamstar, while Streamstar gracefully dodged it and would strike when she got an opening.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8575
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 29th 2013, 20:55

Snowstar nodded at Ghostfur's latest suggestion about temporarily forbidding night hunting. "That would probably be a wise move. Many of the creatures here are not familiar with our scents and don't respect borders." She shook out her pelt, allowing it to fall more comfortably into place. Her posture now straightened up and she dug her claws into the low hanging branch as she tried to keep herself balanced properly. "Not that the more serious issues have been addressed, I would like to move on to another tradition that has been neglected for far too long now." She paused and looked at Rogueblossom, acknowledging her with a curt nod. "We have two apprentices who have not received a proper ceremony." She took in a deep breath before continuing in a much louder and authoritative voice. "Flamepaw, you have exceeded the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be properly apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Flamepaw. Your mentor will be Rogueblossom. I hope she will pass down all of her patience and bravery on to you."

Roseleaf watched the ceremony take a surprising turn. "Did you know that they were going to finally have their ceremonies today?" She asked Ghostfur. "This has to be so exciting for them." She purred in delight. Though she probably wouldn't admit it, she deeply missed the old territory and all of the traditions that marked each day. Everything was so much easier and definitely more comfortable. She missed all of her friends in the other clans and the squirrels, when they came out in the spring. She let out a nostalgic sigh and stared up longingly at the sky.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next