Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 4 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 15:53

(Well I changed Renesmee's name to Aere because I was looking at names for another RP and saw that. And I did make form for Renesmee and Nicole. Everything else is the same. And really nothing happended after two months, so I just stuck with that, but I said is that alright, and everyone went along with it, so I guess we stuck with that. Sorry, Sparkeh. And also, the golden fleece is in the 2nd book, I believe.)
Realived to hear someone else agree with her, she smoothed Hypno's slick fur. "Exactly. And I know you can't summon, exactly, but you can open the camp's portal to everyone, or take the golden fleece," she said, sitting down.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 16:13

~In the Lightning Thief it said the woods were stocked with monsters...?~

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 16:15

(Well, they don't men real monsters, because remember, they do their battegrounds and hunt in there all the time... they mean like hellhounds and minor monsters..... real monsters like the minotaur can't get close to camp)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 16:22

Brynne shrugged. "Then it at least explains the hellhound's appearance. Besides, you can't exactly just open the camp's portal, see the handy Minotaur wandering around nearby and wave it in." She glanced pointedly at the golden fleece hanging on the pine tree, with the dragon still dozing beneath.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 6th 2012, 17:03

Raven sighed, stroking Hypnos thoughtfully. "either way. When I catch the piece of trash who caused all this, they'll pay." A wicked smirk crossed the girl's lips, making her eyes spark like a brooding gray storm. Hypnos soaked up the attention, rubbing his head closer to Raven and pounding a powerful back leg on the ground in pleasure.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13714
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 17:21

"Not if we can find the traitor first," she said, chuckling and shot an arrow into a nearby tree with her crossbow. She sat down, and hung her head back, enjoying the brightness and heat of the sunny sun. She stroked Hypnos, too, who, still, to her pleasing, wasn't hostile to her presence. Aere was more of a Rover girl, but Hypnos she saw more often nowadays. "Meanwhile, wanna go do something? I don't really care what, but I'm bored. You know, all this brooding isn't doing us any good. Why don't we go investigate? If not, lets play call of duty or something," the people around her were obviously shooting for Call of Duty, because when she opened her eyes the sky was getting dark, and black clouds were heading there way abnormally fast toward the camp. "Why's Zues so grumpy?" she asked, sitting up and putting her hands in her laps.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 17:46

Phantom wrote:The Griffin meanwhile was watching Raven's wolf-dog carefully, as though it was awaiting its next meal. Landon quickly ran a hand through its golden feathers. "No no no... don't you think of that," He chided. He held out the bagel, only to find nothing but disgust on the Griffin's face.

Nike couldn't help but wonder in fascination at the wolf-dog. It somewhat looked like a hellhound to her and she kept her hand on her daggers just in case it attacked. The Ares' Cabin's pet was a Pegasus, which wasn't really an offensive creature. It was mainly used for its magical properties and ability to fly.

~Oops didn't see this post. xD~

"If Griff doesn't want it, well, I'm hungry." Brynne snatched the bagel from Landon's hand and nibbled it, her green eyes flashing with mischief. Like always, her brother's teasing got her awake fast. Shoving him playfully, she held out a paper package. "I'm prepared for a hungry griffin, see?" Brynne grinned, waving it under the griffin's beak as she rubbed its head affectionately.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 19:35

Cassian looked thoughtfully around. Hell hounds were allowed to live in the forest, but the Minotaur? That was what was worrying him. That Minotaur shouldn't have been in the camp at all...
Abagail was puzzled too. Chiron and Mr. D sometimes allowed minor monsters like a hell hound in the forest, but The Minotaur? Something was fishy...
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9676
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 20:02

~ Let it be a small griffin. but Griffin's are just creatures with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion. It wouldn't be surprising if the Zeus Cabin could have it as a pet. After all, Zeus if kinda the biggest of the big three Razz ~

Landon stuck his tongue out at his sister and stared curiously at the package. "What's in there?" He wondered aloud. The minotaur talk was already getting boring. It was just a minotaur that probably came too near the camp, but we're too strong for it, he thought.

~ I guess we should have something fun afterwards... training sessions? A game of catch the flag or something? ^.^ ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 21:19

~We shoulder have a game of capture the flag!~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9676
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 21:24

(Yeah! Let's do catch the flag now)
Chiron came trotting out of the forest with a megaphone. "Attention, Campers," he said extra-loudly. "It is time for our monthly (it is monthly? I forgot...) game of capture-the-flag! You know your positions, so get ready!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and starting bussling and shoving around, retrieving weapons, daggers, and other sharp and ruthless things. Aere grabbed her, um.... lucky crossbow with a slot where she kept her daggers. Her cabin, the Athena cabin, The Hades cabin, The hepfatsus cabin, and the Zues cabin were all on one team, while the rest of the cabins were on the red team. Every cabin put up their cabin pet. The other year, a kid trained their pet to rescue them in battle and injure his attackers, so the new rule was you must put up your team pet before you do any camp activity, or you get in a lot of trouble.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 21:41

( wait ... What? I think everyone should be allowed to choose their own sides... )

Landon broke into a grin and immediately rose his hand. "I'll lead the blue team!" His good friends of course came over at once, slapping his back and wishing him luck. He gazed around the excited mob of campers expectantly, wanting to know who would lead the red team.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 21:46

(Well, I suppose so, but it has to have 5 on each side)

Aere put her hands on her hips, got next to Landon cooly, and stuck up her hand. "I'll lead the red team!" she said, smiling at Landon. Everyone did the same as they did to Landon, but much more people came. Aere was very known throughout the camp. "Let's pick our cabins, Landon," she said walking across from him. "I choose Ares as my first choice," she said slyly, waiting for Landon's reply.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 23:16

~ pick Cabins? We should let the others choose themselves. Like a team fight, not based on cabins :3 ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 6th 2012, 23:56

~Omg srry I haven't been posting! >.<~

Roth smiled sheepishly starting to blush as Raven noticed him hesitating. He snapped to attention when he heard Chiron saying they would soon begin capture the flag. Excitement flared inside him and he turned back to Raven. Here's my chance. He walked up to her, head held high in determination. "Hey Raven, so you uh want to be on the same team together?" He asked. "Your choice whether you want to join Landon or Aere's team." Roth offered, trying to be a gentleman. His eyes were gentle and filled with patience for once.
Emily immediately walked straight up toward Landon, her sibling and cabin-mate. "I'll join Landon's team." She announced proudly grinning warmly to him. Her silver bracelet turned into her powerful golden sword charged with a fierce electricity. She had to admit, she was jealous that Landon was going to lead. She had always wanted to be a leader for capture the flag yet, telling herself to be patient and happy for Landon Emily truly was happy for him. She knew Landon and he was a great leader. They were sure to win.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2012, 00:19

Landon could see the disappointment in Emily's eyes that she didn't get w chance to lead but he didn't mention about it. Some things were better left unsaid. "Welcome to the winning team," He shook her hand vigorously, winking at Aere.

Nike stood there, her mind a whirl. Aere or Landon... She didn't like Landon because she secretly wanted to be like him. A child of the Three, popular and liked by all. Her jealousy grew into a burning hatred over the years. She didn't really know Aere much. Just the girl who tried to tame a hellhound, which seemed pretty stupid to her. "I won't be in the blue team," she told Aere.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 7th 2012, 06:47

Raven looked at Roth with a wide grin. "Red team. It's the color of victory and blood...pretty nice mixture I believe." She stated with a joke sparkling in her cool gray eyes. Tugging on her helmet shaped like a skull, she clipped a red tousle into the base of the head white tugging other skeletal shaped protective armor like was required. Then, she gave her ring on her right ring finger a rub and it turned from a white gold band shaped like skeletal fingers with an onyx skull shaped gem in the middle into a matching celestial sword. May you rest in peace. was ingested on the blade. The sword was covered in a dark shadowy energy that made the weapon even more hauntingly beautiful. Hades himself had given it to her. It was called the Skull Basher. Looking to Roth, the girl gave a confident smile. "This'll be fun!" Laughing, she looped an arm through his and tugged. "Now lets get you ready!"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 7th 2012, 14:52

~Okay, Today, you can choose your sides, unless to save confusion you want me to decide. Dawn, I ask you to wait until mostly everyone is settled, and you can start then. If your late joining the game, just join the side our cabin is on :3 Enjoy Capture the Flag at Camp Half-Blood ;3~

Damian looked around. "Uh, be on whichever team Posieden and Zues aren't on." He said. He had a problem with his uncles. They think they can banish his father and be done with it? Oh no, they have a whole other hell coming. But it could wait. \

Jessica picked up her bow and smiled. "What do you think Solo? With Ares," She rolled her eyes. "Or lead our own team, Apollo deserves some rep. don't you think?" she strummed on the string of her long bow. She showed her sister her celestial bronze arrows, "These," she said. "Will kick some demigod but!" She said with confidence ringing through her tone. Rubbing the carving the had made on her wooden bow, she felt the dagger was loose and stuck it back into place, only her sister knew about where this was hidden.

(I guess they're basically sisters...)

OH YEAH!

If you want to be a Satyr, act fast! I'm going to be one, so... I guess I want an entire system, but Satyrs will do!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 7th 2012, 17:41

(Sparky, it says in the books the rules for the capture the flag game is, for one, "Only 2 teams" Either red or blue team. Oh, and could we keep count of our teams? How about each team gets 30 Non roleplaying charaters, and then whoever is RPing can join whichever team? So, I have 34, you have 33, and also Nicole is the one who tamed the hellhound.... not Aere. Nicole is a whole different person)
Nicole, not knowing what to do, stood there as well. She eventually joined Landon's team, believing she liked Landon.
==
Aere greeted everyone who joined her team. She suddenly felt regret of going against Landon, because Landon was one of her best friends, and, well, she believed he liked her. She walked over to Raven. "I hope no minotaur comes to ruin our victory," she muttered. She held up her favorite rare celestial gold crossbow bolts imported from Olympus himself. Hermes had gladfully gave an enchanted box with a never-ending supply of them. "Plus, with these bad boys, Landon's team mind as well kiss my butt now," she said again. She peered at Landon and when their eyes met, she could tell he was thinking about her.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2012, 18:16

"Ach! I wanted to lead red... Ah well. It is what it is. Who wants me on ther' team? I don't care." Felicity said. She was always chosen on the worst team, since she was such a good help. She had been here longer than anyone, and she was one of the best fighters and fastest runners.

Forestblaze wrote:"I know how to kill a hellhound. 10 years, I've been here! You weaken it, then give it a slice to the throat. See? Simple as that!" Felicity replied, annoyed, "How long have you been here again? Not that long, I reckon."

~Can they have pets? I want Felicity LAND SHARK xD JK. UNLESS SHE REALLY CAN :O~

Name: Jacinda (Jaci)
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Aphrodite
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: Jaci came to camp Half-Blood when she was done with her father physically abusing her. She knew her mother was Aphrodite so she knew just where to go: Camp Half-Blood. She couldn't find it for a while, so she starved. Finally, she made it. She is brand new, just entering camp, dirty and as skinny as can be. She is turning 13 the next day.
~Is Jaci accepted? I've been waiting for a couple of days.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 7th 2012, 18:36

"Over here, Felicity!" Aere said, trotting up to her. "What team are you gonna join? Were about to start," Aere chimed
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2012, 18:41

"I don't care. Whoever wants me. Ye know how I am. Everything that ye call 'fun' isn't that fun to me. I grew up differently than all of you. So, want me on yours or do I need to go on the other team?" Felicity asked. She rolled up her sleeves so her scar going from her elbow to her wrist on her left hand was showing.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 7th 2012, 18:43

"I don't care, but since I'm a leader I'd ask you join mine," Aere chuckled, making sure it didn't sound as if she were forcing Felicity to join hers. Aere was not very competitive, and actually very fair.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 7th 2012, 19:43

Raven grinned. "We'll definitely win. Might wanna help the blue team, Felicity." confidently twirling her sword, her gray eyes sparkled cheerily. Clearing her throat, she stood tall and stared Landon down with teasing in her eyes. "I think we're ready when you are, Lan!" the girl called.

(Raven's been here since she was like...three.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 7th 2012, 19:49

"Not yet, Raven," Aere said to her friend, putting a friendly hand on his shoulder. "We have to wait for the teams to separate out. Then we can kick some butt," she said, and leaned on her other side, fingering her bolts.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content