Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 9 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 9 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 16:59

(Landon was the person who had a crush on Aere, right?)

Auburne nodded. "Okay, I'll probably help you guys, if you need it," she stammered. As they walked away, she turned to Jaci. "You don't have a weapon, do you? What do you want? I can take you to the Shed to get you something. Mother showed me around the camp with a map." She herded Jaci to the old shed behind the many cabins and opened it up to a variety of daggers, swords, and almost every weapon. "Choose what you like. There's daggers, crossbows, bows, swords, dart-guns," she chimed, and began to examine the variety herself, wondering if she should get a hunting dagger to lug around with her bow.
====================
Aere lay back-down on the hills, looking to the sky. Landon, her, and a few others were chatting. She was waiting for Landon to ask her out, because for some reason she had a nagging feeling it wouldn't be to long until he did. As she pondered whether she should say yes or no when the time came, her eyes lit with deep concern.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 21:07

Sparkflame wrote:Damian looked at Felicity "Do you.. do you want to hang out?" he stammered quickly.

Jessica looked at Auburne "I have to check on Christian's lip. Maybe when I'm finished." she said and looked anxiously at the boy and rushed over.
Jaci smiled when she heard, "guns". But she didn't like the sound of dart gun. "Are there any musket? I can handle muskets well, since Uncle Larry always took me out to the shooting range and I had my own musket. I should have brought it..." she smiled, looking for a musket. She found one like her old one. Fine oak wood with gold lining on it. A very light, but powerful musket. She grabbed it, and smiled, "This is perfect... Thanks!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felicity raised her eyebrows in suprise and smiled, "Ya... That would be nice..." Then she knew she was in love with Damian. She stared at him, affection in her eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 21:37

Auburne laughed. "If you want," she giggled. "You like guns?" As Jaci walked out of the shed, she reached in and grabbed a small, beautiful, sharp, pure golden dagger. She pressed a small button on the top of the hilt and a secret compartment opened. A small red button was on one side, and in the other was an empty drawer. She closed the drawer and pressed the button as it turned into a black hair clip. She put it in her dark braid and walked out of the shed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 21:44

Jaci looked at Auburne in atonishment. She looked at a button on her musket and pushed it, and it turned into a little white rose hair clip. She put it in her hair, loving it. She walked out of the shed and closed the door.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 21:49

(Spark, can Aere be the Aphrodite cabin leader?)

Auburne laughed, and on the way around the camp they high fived, carressing their new accessories. She felt like an Aphrodite kid, but Jaci was her friend, so she stuck with that. "Hey, Jaci, do you think we could do something together? Go hunting in the woods, train, oooo!!! How about we go on the lava wall and rock-climb?" she said excitedly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 21:53

"I have no idea what you just said." Jaci laughed, "LAVA?! NOOOOOOO I DUN WANNA DIE."

~OMG... should Aere and Jaci be completely related? Sisters, not half-sisters? :OOO But Aere shouldn't know it's her, and doesn't know her dad abused Jaci, but Jaci notices her... :OOO~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 21:54

(Hmmm..... I don't know, Forest, it'd be kind of strange..... but okay LAWLZ)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 21:57

~I know, but it'd be like, "OMG. AERE?!" "Who are you...? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!?!" xD~

"Lava wall... I guess I'll go. Will it kill me? Or is just lava rock?" Jaci asked uncertainly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 22:01

"Don't worry. It's a bit dangerous, but that's the point. Pretty much, your on a climbing wall, and you have to climb quickly you your slammed against another wall, and lava and boulders fall from the top," she explained, realizing it sounded more scary to a new camper than it should. "It's easy, that's what mother told me. We had tests like that for new hunters of Artemis, as part of their training. It's pretty easy, concidering if you don't do it you get crushed." She laughed
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 16th 2012, 22:45

Abagail was climbing the lava wall, climbing fast while doting lava and falling stones. Soon she reaches the top, and pressed the button that deactivated the wall. She quickly climbed down and grabbed her bow.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 07:41

Auburne watched as the skillful Abigail gracefully climbed the rock. "It's really fun," she added, longing to place her hands on the dangerous rock. She looked at the red-headed girl, waiting for an answer.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 17th 2012, 08:00

Abagail walked over. "You really should try it." She said to Jaci. "It's super fun. In addition to that, it will gve you good practice for fighting monsters in real life." Cassian overheard the conversation and walked over.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 08:03

Auburne put her hands on her hips. "Exactly," she said, looking at Jaci and putting a hand out to Abigail. "I've done it before with my- Oh yeah, you know- my mom," she added. "But our hunters had to shoot a bunch of moving targets while on it. You had to hit the middle of a target three times," she said, memories pouring back to her
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 17th 2012, 08:09

DawnStorm wrote:(Landon was the person who had a crush on Aere, right?)

Landon doesn't have a crush on anyone Razz
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 09:02

"I'm good aat rock-climbing, and it sounds better than what I've been through." Jaci smiled awkwardly. She started climbing using more arm power than her legs. She had a powerful upper body, since she can hold a musket, which is pretty heavy for a 14 year old (it's her birfday :3). She started to catch up to the others, and she kept going, keeping her breath steady.

Felicity jumped onto the rock and was climbing at an amazing speed. Living on a boat all of your childhood helps with upper body strength, since you have to climb ropes and such. She hauled herself up, catching up to Jaci, but Jaci sped up. Jaci got to the top, and smiled, "I win." Felicity looked at her in suprised. "You're amazing at climbing. What's your weapon?" Jaci smiled, "A musket."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 16:37

Auburne had reached the top first, but hey, she had a lot of practice, and when she did it it was harder. She deactivated the wall and grabbed her bow. "What now?" she asked, embracing her bow. "Shall we sneak out of camp and do something?" she asked mischievously.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2012, 16:55

"Um, I'm not getting in trouble when I got here just last night." Jaci said, "What else is there to do?"

"Breakin' rules don't do nothin' to help ye train." Felicity added, "It teaches ye bad skills. Not like I got good manners or anythin', but I ain't a rule breaker."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 17th 2012, 16:57

"If you want," Auburne said. She was a very sneaky girl, and she figured it wouldn't hurt to just go out for a second. But she sighed. "What else is their to do? The archery range? Or the woods?" she said, getting excited again.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 18th 2012, 16:24

Damian scratched his neck. "Uh, so...." that's all he could force out of his throat. He didn't know what it was like to love someone, but he thought this was it.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2012, 16:40

"I might go to the shooting range." Jaci tool the white rose hair clip out of her and smiled, "See ya!" She ran over to the shooting range and pressed the button on her hair clip, making it turn into a fine oak musket with gold lining. Then she started shooting her musket, hitting it every time. When she got all of them, she sat down, happy with herself.

Felicity smiled. She wasn't good with love eaiter, but she had a love once. He's gone now, though. She blushed, and tried to hide her face.

~Can we have some drama? Maybe Link comes back, surviving the hell-hound...? If so, I'll make a charrie sheet. But don't worry. She'll stay with Damian :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 18th 2012, 17:14

Auburne watched as Jaci shot the targets. "Yeah!" she hollered with the others, watching. She laughed at any of her mishaps, but not in a mean way. She smiled as her friend pregressed into the weapon feild.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 20th 2012, 15:18

Jaci felt alive again. She always went with her Uncle to the shooting range on her birthday. He was probably wondering where she was... She didn't care. She hated her dad, and now she doesn't have to deal with him.

Name: Link
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Hermes
Other: His weapon is a battle axe that has 3 points at the end, and the face of a skull on it. He was Felicity's first love, and was thought dead 5 years ago. But he survived and came back, looking for Felicity. He is 19.

~Don't worry, Felicity will stay with Damian. :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2012, 16:24

Name: Aezra Mae
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: Athena
Other: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 22nd 2012, 08:33

Accepted! And that would be cool Forest.

Damian forced a smile. He hoped he didn't embarrass himself. "What do you want to do?" He didn't exactly know what girls were into. Only his sister.... Lyla, she was a tomboy and loved swordfighting. But she had died five years ago.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 22nd 2012, 08:51

"Wann-" Felicity was cut off when she heard a familiar voice yell, "Felicity!" Felicity whipped around to see a familiar face running towards her. She recognized the shaggy hair, the shining brown eyes. "Link...?! I thought you were dead!" She ran up to him and hugged him. He picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek, then put her down. "The hound only knocked my unconscious. I woke up at the hospital. I've been there for 5 years. I'm back, though." He saw Damian, and Felicity smiled at Damian. "Link, can I talk to you?" He nodded, and walked over towards the wooded area. "You came too late." She whispered, "I'm with someone again. He's amazing. Sweet, handsome... like you." She smiled, "But you should have come earlier... can we be best friend Just best friends?" Felicity asked. Link looked at Felicity and choked up, "Best friends." They hugged, and Felicity murmured, "I missed you. I missed you so much." "I missed you too." He whispered, "And I will always love you."

Last edited by Forestblaze on December 22nd 2012, 10:04; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down