Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 3 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 3 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 5th 2012, 14:52

~Accepted! Would anyone like to be Chiron?
HADES IS FULL!
ZESUS FULL!~

Jessica looked at the other campers. "I don't think keeping a hellhound would be a good idea. Even Percy's friend Tyson could've been a hazard. You should let me and Solo shoot it to death." she declared. Looking across the field she saw Damian sitting without his siblings in the corner. She knew she would have run to Solo's aid if she was hurt.

Damian huffed. Stupid hellhound. he thought and looked around for his siblings and cabin mates, to see if they were hurt by the creature, although it most likley wouldn't have attacked them.

~Can one of the other Hades campers be close with Damian?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 5th 2012, 15:54

(I'LL BE CHIRON!!!)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 19:33

≈Cassian can. Very Happy
"I could always send it back to the underworld." Cassian piped up. "Then we wouldn't have to kill it and we would get rid of it. All I have to do is open up a tunnel and Bam! It's back in tartarus."
Abagail nodded slowly. "That is the best idea so far. Even if we kill it we would have to get rid of it afterwards."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 5th 2012, 19:37

Nicole leeped out of bed, ignoring the agonizing pain she still didn't understand. "Yes!" she screamed, limping. "Yes, Cassican, please!" she said. "Have your father take him in and heal him. His name is Damon, you know," she squealed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 5th 2012, 19:44

Cassian rolled his eyes. "He's going to the same place as if he was killed, you know... But anyway, here it goes." Cassian closed his eyes, concentrating. All of a sudden, a huge crack appeared in the earth, about 15 feet long and 3 feet wide. The crack steadily got bigger until it was directly under the hell hound. The hell hound rolled down the hole, disappearing from sight. Cassian closed the crack, and then sat down, breathing hard.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 5th 2012, 20:20

(Hey, is anyone available? I want Renesmee to have a boyfriend Smile)
"Thank you, Cassian," Nicole muttered. "And he wouldn't be "Dead". He was ment to live in hell," she said. She knew Cassian knew that. "I know I seem soft about it, but it was better than killing him for real," she said. Suddenly, she felt the same jolt of pain, and it was twice as worse as before. She didn't know what it was still, but obviously it had nothing to do with the hellhound if it was AFTER he had gone to the underworld. She nearly was knocked to her rump, but she knew that, especially now, she would have to make herself seem strong.

(A few months later, if it's alright)
Nicole was practicing her archery, as this was the first time the mysterious pain hasn't jolted through her in a month or two. Plus, she had just turned 13, and this was her treat. She, of course, had hit the center every time, aiming carefully. Her dog, Rover, was next to her, retrieving her arrow every time she shot it. Then, as she brushed the bowstring against her lip, she heard that same howl that had came from Damon a while ago. She was knocked to the ground, and accidentally shot the arrow straight into the woods on her way down. The whole camp heard it, too, because the camp fell completely silent. She picked up her bow, and hastily staggered to find Chiron. There he was, a large centaur with a white horse behind. He was lining up archers at the forest edge, just like when the hellhound had come. Nicole spat out her gum she had, and watched as everyone assembled. The howl came again, but it was more clear and they could tell it was not a hellhound. It was bigger, stronger, bolder, and did I mention larger than a hellhound. Rover ran next to her. He was half wolf, and Nicole taught him to battle. She at next to Chiron. "What in Hades name..." he muttered, while prancing side to side, ready for combat. Nicol sighed, ready for battle.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 5th 2012, 20:48

~ why don't we have some romance inside? Renesmee can flirt with Landon if you want Razz He's cute and good-looking. Lol. Twilight. ~

Landon meanwhile was lazing about in the Zeus Cabin with his sister, Brynne. After polishing the weapons and his armor, he sat on the bed with a sigh, running a hand through his golden hair. "Brynne, wanna train?" He asked casually.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 5th 2012, 20:50

(Okay, and I meant Aere haha Smile I have to change her profile real quick, hold on, and also GET ON THE CHATT)

Aere lay on her bed, drawing a sketch of a scene she had read of in a book, drinking a Coke. When she was tired of that she walked outside. The camp was all lined up in a defense line. Why didn't anyone tell me? she thought, and snatched her favorite crossbow and arrows from the weapon rack her cabin kept on the side of the cabin, and got into position. She had heard a thump and growl in her cabin, but figured it was some sort of animal in the woods. But then the screech was louder and she could tell it wasn't just a itty bitty wood creature she had though of. The thing scrambled out the woods. It was as big as a mammoth; and Aere had been here long enough to know what it was. It was the minotaur, but it was twice as big as normal. It charged out of the camp, crashing and staggering into walls as line of fury arrows, including her own fire ones, shot at it and swords and daggers came flying to it. It ran out of camp, and that was the end of it. Chiron put his face into his palm. "The second time..." he muttered. Mr. D came staggering into view. "What was that?" he said angrily. "Destroying our camp! People don't understand how long and expensive this took!" he muttered a bit to loudly. Chiron looked like he couldn't stand it. He knew it, and everyone else did, too. Someone is trying to destroy camp Half-blood, although this attempt really didn't go as planned. Aere put down her weapon, and Chiron trotted off. Everyone returned to their activities, muttering excitedly and frighteningly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 5th 2012, 23:20

~Btw can Emily be good friends with Landon and Brynne? :3~

Emily sat in her bed in the Zues Cabin, reading an old magazine she had gotten a long time ago and painting her nails a pretty silver with an electric yellow lightning bolt. She turned to Landon and Brynne. "Does this look ok?" She asked giggling and showing off her nails. They quickly dried and she leaned back reading her magazine once more. Emily jumped with surprise as she heard a howl coming from outside. Sighing she put her hair into a ponytail and raced out of the cabin to see a line of archers yet, the archers scrambled as a huge minotaur raced into the camp destroying everything in its path. Then it was gone as fast as it had come. While she was racing out of her cabin her silver bracelet with the lightning bolt engravings had transformed into her golden sword charged with electricity.
She turned around to see Roth slowly walking out of the Poseidon cabin, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his eyes widening at the sudden mess in the camp. Noticing Emily he walked toward her. "Er, what happened?" He asked. Emily rolled her eyes. "Minotaur. C'mon Roth pay more attention!" She said smirking nudging him slightly. Roth was her best friend ever since they were extremely young. They met and became great friends during school and they became even closer when they discovered they were both Demigods. "Lets go see if we can help." Emily said her shining, golden sword transforming back into a bracelet.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 5th 2012, 23:34

-hmmm...Raven and Roth? No? yes?-

Raven slipped out of Hades cabin at the racket, straigh blonde and dark brown hair messy from sleep. Her cool gray eyes were drowsy and confused. A hint of frustration flicker in her irises as she watched the Minotaur leave. "Something attacks and of course I'm not told. Thanks a lot guys." She muttered, stalking toward the scene with her ghostly pale hands deep in her dark jeans pockets. Her black and red band tee was a bit crumpled from sleep. A massive black wolf like dog trotted along side her looking just as ruffled as she. Attached to the chain around his neck was a tag that stated his name: Hypnos. His odd green eyes scanned everyone warily as he padded with his best friend and master.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 5th 2012, 23:52

~Sounds good to me ^.^~

As Emily kept blabbing on about her hair, her nails, her dumb magazines and occasionally the minotaur but Roth wasn't listening one bit. Emily's boring talking almost immediately drifted to the background as he watched Raven, looking half asleep, walk across camp. She looked beautiful even though she had just woken up. There was a snap and he quickly turned back to Emily. She snapped her fingers again and said irritably, "Roth did you hear anything I just said?" She asked narrowing her eyes. Roth snorted. "Nope." He said smirking. "Roth can't you listen for one second?" She asked anger flashing in her blue eyes as she stormed away. Oh she'll get over it. Now time to go talk to Raven. He thought happily walking faster than normal after Raven trying to look casual and cool. Not nervous and shy. Your handsome. Your cool and sweet. Your everything a girl wants... right? You got this. He thought licking his lips nervously and he tried to build up his courage.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 00:17

~ Are we allowed to have pets? Each Cabin could have their own family pet, that'd be nice :DD Why don't Zeus's Cabin's pet be a Griffin? ~

Landon eyed Emily's newly painted nails warily. "What's the use of painting your nails? Will it shoot electric bolts?" He sneered, watching her continue reading her magazines with a sigh. With his sigh echoing hers, he walked over to the back of the cabin where he and Brynne made a beautiful garden for their family pet griffin. He patted its eagle head fondly and cooed," Awhh, little Griffin. I think there's some bad minotaur out there. Let's kick its butt, shall we?"

The griffin stretched its magnificent wings, letting out a call. Landon leaped onto its back easily and it flew over the Zeus Cabin and towards Emily, Roth and Raven. "Hey there," He winked. "What's with that grumpy face, Raven?"

Nike also came over at the same time, her face set into a scrowl at Emily's blabbering.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 00:54

Brynne followed Landon, walking since he'd taken off on the griffin. "Minotaur?" she grumbled to herself. "How come every attack has to come early in the morning?" Pushing the hair off her face, she quickened her pace to catch up to the little group gathering around. Landon always woke up earlier than her, and Brynne definitely was not a morning person. Her green eyes were still blurry with sleep, but she attempted a smile at the others, her mumbled greeting swallowed by a yawn. Wake up, she scolded herself and straightened slightly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 01:01

( Brightstar, get on chat! Or the doc! )

Landon saw his sister approaching and grinned. "Did you brush your teeth?" He asked, pretending to inspect her teeth as she yawned. He ruffled her hair playfully and took out a brown paper bag. He secretly took it when Chiron wasn't looking. "Bet you didn't have breakfast," He whispered, biting into a bagel.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 6th 2012, 02:35

~Hades can be a hell hound. Razz Athena could be an Owl? Zeus should be an Eagle. Razz~
Abagail padded out of the Athena cabin. Her hair was done in a simple pony tail, and she wore jeans and an orange camp Half-Blood shirt. Her recurve bow was on her back. She overheard Brynne talking about a Minotaur. She sighed to herself. I feel like I'm letting the camp down, with this traitor doing things everyday. I wonder... She jogged lightly up to the assembled campers. "Has Chiron been notified?" She asked.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 6th 2012, 03:19

Raven looked at Landon and Brynne as well as their Griffin. It was huge and sent Hypnos into fidgeting at her side. The poor wolf-dog was too protective for his own good and hated Raven being around big animals. Especially if they could fly. "Mornin'" she drawled, stretching once more. Raven tightened her muscles until they quivered, relishing the feeling of the loosening muscles. "I can't believe no one tried to wake me up for that just now." The pale girl said with a sulky look on her face. Kicking a black converse into the solid earth, Raven tried to wake up fully. Seeing Roth hesitating in approaching her, she smile, gray eyes softening and taking on a more light blue. "What cha hesitating about, Roth?" She asked with a widening grin. Looking momentarily at Abigail, Raven smiled reassuringly. "I'm pretty sure he's speaking to D-man about it, Abbi. No need to worry." Raven was on of the people who had been here the longest. She'd been here since nearly birth 13 years ago. She was now 16 and a full-fledged fighter if there ever was one. However, Raven rarely talked about her past and never kept track of her time here.

(Hope this is ok)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 04:45

The Griffin meanwhile was watching Raven's wolf-dog carefully, as though it was awaiting its next meal. Landon quickly ran a hand through its golden feathers. "No no no... don't you think of that," He chided. He held out the bagel, only to find nothing but disgust on the Griffin's face.

Nike couldn't help but wonder in fascination at the wolf-dog. It somewhat looked like a hellhound to her and she kept her hand on her daggers just in case it attacked. The Ares' Cabin's pet was a Pegasus, which wasn't really an offensive creature. It was mainly used for its magical properties and ability to fly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 07:43

(Okay. But not a griffin, please. Something small like a bird or dog or horse, Aphrodite will have a.... unicorn/pegasus, plus additional pets like Rover, my wolf-dog Smile)
Aere walked into the cabin area, seeing everyone was there. As usual, many people came to her and they talked a while. She walked towards everyone else. "Hey, guys," she said cooly, hands in jeans. "That minotaur was worse than the hellhound. It was so ironic, don't you think?" she said. "Chiron is worried there's a spy, which I think is the case," she said like she could say it everyday. She pet the wolf-dog of the Hades cabin real quick and smiled. She loved Hypnos, in fact, Raven was her good friend, so she saw him often.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 6th 2012, 09:52

~ well DawnStorm, this isn't your roleplay so you can't decide what others want. And they seem fine with the idea of a griffin. Doesn't Raven (Lightningstorm) already have a wolf dog? Brightstar, Birdflight, if you guys don't want a griffin as the Zeus cabin pet, do tell me and I'll make it Landon's additional pet then! ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 11:56

~A griffin is fine. Razz I might give Brynne an additional pet. Maybe an andolescent lion or something. And yeah, it isn't your roleplay Dawn... I just realized you use Aere the person's name. o.O~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 6th 2012, 12:23

Raven smiled at Aere:however, it soon dissolved as Hypnos growled at the girl's hand. "Hypnos!" She scolded sharply, glaring at the large bulky beast. "Remember. These people are our comrades." Giving the hybrid a soft tap on the nose, he turned to her and nuzzled his broad head into her chest. The pale girl looked surprised, but grinned and stroked his silky fur happily. "That traitor will feel our wrath soon enough I suppose." She winked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 14:02

(I know, but I'm just giving my opinion... I realize that was kind of more commandish, but I didn't mean it like that. And I had MY dog first Razz it said it in Nicole's form! I'm just saying... something huge like a griffin is a bit to much..... and I have no idea who Aere is.... I found this name offline)
"Hmm.... he usually isn't like that," Aere said. "Hmm... anyway, yeah. But first we need to figure out who the traitor is...."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 6th 2012, 14:24

~Aere's the other DF leader here... and Phanny's adopted sister. But isn't a hellhound kind of "big" too? The griffin is a mythology creature anyways.~

"Maybe there isn't a traitor," Brynne said flatly. "You know the woods are stocked with monsters." She crossed her arms, leaning against the side of the griffin. "You can't exactly summon a Minotuar anyways," Brynne added pointedly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 6th 2012, 14:35

(Well, for the Aere thing, thank you for that piece of information, but I honestly didn't know that, and Rover isn't a hellhound, he's half wolf half dog)
"That's impossible, Brynne. The Golden Fleece protects this forest from monsters, and it would have to be let ion from the inside. Not even a Zues himself can just send a creature into our borders," she said as if everyone knew that. She pet Hypnos again, relived to see he wasn't growling again. "So it's either that, Chiron, or Mr. D let him in. Or Nicole's dog, Rover, or Hypnos let him in," she chuckled hollowly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 6th 2012, 15:10

~Dawn, I don;t see you maing a form for those two charachters you brought up, usually I would be against letting you skip ahead two months, but I missed so much I'm guessing everyne is into it now. And, Dawn you can be Chiron, I'm making the charachter limit per person Three, so I donlt know if anyone had more than three. Where did Aere come from? And, Thank's Sun! They can be close friends yay!~

Jessica lowered her bow and wipe the sweat that was dribbling down her forehead. "She's right, Brynne." She reasoned. "Nothing can get in the borderes of teh camp, it's strongly protected. (By the Goolden Fleece?)"

Damian looked around the camp and frowned. "A Minotaur?" He asked the other campers as he walked up to them, The sun reflecting of the iron-on letters of his Camp Half-Blood shirt. "What about a Minotaur?" He had become a lot more talkitave in the last three months, expanding his hopitality around to the other eleven cabins. Even Posieden and Zeus'.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content