Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 8 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 8 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Redstar December 11th 2012, 18:50

Jaci sighed. I'M BEING IGNORED! I came here for a reason. To be happy, and I'm being ignored. She ran over to Auburne and asked, "Am I invisible or something? No one except Felicity has responded to me. I tried to introduce myself and everyone just walks off like nothing happened. Aren't you guys nicer? I thought this place would be different, but it's just like home, except without all the beatings from dad..." She realized she said that out loud, and put her face in her hands.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 11th 2012, 18:53

~What rituals? I don't remember any rituals. And Percy only heals if he's in water, because he was the son of Poseidon.~

Brynne crossed her legs and leaned back against the steps of the porch, stretching out her legs. Tensions were running high throughout the camp. She could hear Daiman's insane laughter from here and distaste twisted her sharp features. That Hades boy creeped her out. Brynne's eyes followed her brother until he was out of sight, and she leaned back with another sigh. It was lonely, with everyone wrapped with other matters and other people.

Solo trailed after Jessica wearily. She'd changed into dry clothes, but the chill had reached her bones. She's be sneezing for the next couple days for sure.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 11th 2012, 19:30

~ Sparky where did u get that picture from? Looks like Hei from Darker Than Black :O *starts spazzing* ~

"Auburne broke his crossbow," Landon said bluntly. "We were wondering if you could help fix it back?" Christian extended his weapon and waited nervously for a reaction. He really did hope it could be fixed.

Nike shrugged. "I fell and a sword went through." It had healed slightly but there was still some red gashes here and there. Dried blood was splattered on her shirt, much to her annoyance.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 11th 2012, 20:24

(No, Auburne healed it partially, Phanny.... butttt, I guess I didn't fully do it)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 11th 2012, 20:52

~ There's no such thing as healing weapons O.o only fixing them without magic or whatever its called. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 11th 2012, 21:21

(Well, mending weapons. Nico is a son of Hades, and he can summon ghouls and skeletons via rituals, and there have been plently of healing rituals. And it didn't work very well, remember? Her mother helped her a little bit, wait I didn't mention that. Well I was going to mention that her mother assisted her with the ritual, but it still didn't fully work.)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 12th 2012, 14:48

Damian snickered "Watch your back, Nature Girl." He walked up to Felicity and his face turned red. "H-hi Felicity." He stammered. He might be a master at torturing/ freaking people out, but girls, his mind is blank.

Jessica nodded as she bandaged Nike's leg. "Can you check Christian's lip?" She asked her half sister as she busily worked at Nike's leg. Sweat was beadibg on her head for whatever reason and she felt like fainting.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 12th 2012, 17:13

Auburne smiled at Damian. "Yeah," she muttered. "You, too." So far, she didn't like Damian, but she had a secret admiration for his 'keep it smooth' social skills. But she wasn't scared of him. She never would be.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 12th 2012, 17:46

"I guess I am. Wow, Auburne. I might as well leave and die like I was about to when I came here. I asked you a question and you just ignore me. I hate my life." Jaci growled. She started walking towards the entrance, and growled, "Maybe I should just go home... And get beat by my dad for the rest of my life."

"Hey." Felicity smiled. There was something about Damian she always admired. But she couldn't think of what it was, then she widened her eyes in realization. L-LINK! My love... Damian looks like Link...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 12th 2012, 18:22

Auburne, fianlly sorted out, saw the retreating form of Jaci. She trotted over to the girl. "Jaci!" she screamed. As she saw the figure one footstep from the exit of the camp, her legs picked up to full speed. She saw more clearly the scars and bruises on her. "NO! JACI!" she squealed harder, and finally wrapped her in her arms and hugged her breath-takingly hard. She waited for a response, not caring for a look or simple words.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 13th 2012, 07:03

"OW! Easy, please. Your squeezing a bruised muscle." Jaci came free of her and asked, "Why was everyone ignoring me? I introduce myself and they just carry on with their conversations, and you say nothing either, then I ask you if you want to know what happened and why I'm here, and you don't respond. But, do you want to know why?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 13th 2012, 08:01

Auburne eyed her bruises, hoping Jaci would understand she doesn't need to be told. "I'm sorry..... it's just, I just arrived here too, and I had to settle my parent thing before someone gets suspicious," she apologized with a true tone. Seeing her still-grim expression, Auburne put her arm around her neck playfully. "C'mon," she started happily, "let's go introduce ourselves to the rest of the campers."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 13th 2012, 08:07

Cassian walked through the forest. Why had two campers suddenly disappeared? Was this some trick of his father, Hades? he puzzled.
Abagail was having the same thoughts. Finally she gave up, grabbed her bow and started toward the archery range.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 13th 2012, 14:48

-Immature set the date Razz It's July 4th, tonight is the fireworks, Damian is asking Felicity, ask whoever its the best place to have a date considering they don't leave camp-

Damian scratched his neck. "Um... uh... Felicity, you- you wanna go to the fireworks with me?" He asked. He had good social skills but again. How is he supposed to talk to a girl?
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 13th 2012, 16:49

Felicity smiled. Obviously Damian had no experience with girls. But that didn't change anything. "Of course." she smiled, blushing. The only other guy that took her to the fireworks is Link, but that changed. Ever since Link died, Felicity refused to like any other boys. But amian was different. She smiled at him, feeling awkward because of the silence.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 13th 2012, 17:25

Damian smirked. He didn't usually smile. Only sneered and smirked."So, uh, I'll see you there." His face burned.

-she's the only camper he is particularly nice to.-
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 14th 2012, 16:06

(Also, Spark, can we add nore than 3 to a major god? I just read the whole Heros of Olyumpus series and found out Zues people can use the wind to fly, practically)

Auburne laughed, overhearing Damian as she and Jaci walked down the hill. "Someone's in love," she chimed to Damian, coming down the hill while Felicity headed away. She figured she mind as well get used to taunting Damian, because now, she thought, he was her official plaything.
==========
Aere came walking around camp, throwing and catching her crossbow. She wanted to go to the archery range, but was unsure. Lately, an urging voice in the back of her head told her to not do anything crazy. Lately she had wondered why. She pass one of the boys who liked her, Tyler (made-up). She winked and blew him a kiss as she headed down the hill, to defy the voice that told her not to go to the range. Again, she did not share many traits at all with her mother, but beauty and social skills came to her easily.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 08:47

(Can we start this back up? I'm trying to put it on the top posts so people remember)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 16th 2012, 10:55

~Sure, I'll RP, I don't think it's over 2 weeks is it? It's 2 days since the last post.~

Damian snorted. "I'm not afriad of anything." Damian told Auburne. "As far as I'm concerned, you're my new plaything" He laughed. Walking away he conked his head on Felicity's. "Ow." He slapped a hand over his head.

Jessica looked at her sister. "You're going to be sneezing for a week." She said as she walked over to Auburne. "Are you sure you want to help, you might sneeze on someone." She told Solo.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 12:53

Auburne laughed like they were two friends making a joke. They both knew that they had some kind of friendly bond. Some kind. She turned around, seeing Jessica and Solo approaching. "Well, hello, dear co-sisters!" she giggled. She put her hands in her jean pockets and laughed. "My name's Auburne, if you didn't know. I'm daughter of Apollo, too," and put out a hand in a friendly way. She felt strange saying her dad was Apollo, but she stuck with it. She took her other hand and ran her fingers on her bowstring across her chest. She did this often when her mother and the hunters found a monster and was about to shoot it down.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 13:46

Felicity laughed, "Nice move." She didn't say ow or anything. She just laughed.

Jaci wandered around boredly. She walked over to Auburne and randomly hugged her. "HI!" she smiiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 16th 2012, 13:58

Jessica looked at Auburne. "I know who you are." She said. "I was talking to Aere,"-She nodded at the Daughter of Aphrodite-"When you were talking to Jaci." she flinched when the girl appeared right after she said her name and hugged Auburne. "How's your lip? Or.. can you take care of it yourself?" She asked looking at the girl, she knew something was up, but she wasn;t sure what.

Damain smirked. He didn't normally laugh at jokes but he started to giggle, just being around Felicity made him.... happy.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 16th 2012, 14:03

Auburne hugged Jaci back, and they stood next to each other. She touched her bloody lip. "Uh.... It's fine. I inherited a lot of father's healing powers, it'll go away quickly," she said. She took her bow off her back, and began plucking her string. "You guys want to go to the archery range?" she asked, fighting the urge to pull the string back.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2012, 14:12

"I don't even know what weapon I have... I'm new." Jaci looked at Auburne uneasily, "And my mother is the Goddess of Beauty and Love, no weapons involved. What should I do?" She asked. She looked around at everyone, not knowing any of their names.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 16th 2012, 14:37

Damian looked at Felicity "Do you.. do you want to hang out?" he stammered quickly.

Jessica looked at Auburne "I have to check on Christian's lip. Maybe when I'm finished." she said and looked anxiously at the boy and rushed over.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content