Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 6 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 6 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 11:34

Being near the daughter of healing, Aere's ankle healed up a lot just by her presence, but when she was farther away the pain came right back up. She walked into the nursery, hoping Jessica saw her ankle and would come to heal it, or if not her someone else.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 9th 2012, 15:11

~Sorry I was away for so long... Had a busy two days with nine hours of rehearsing for All Region Orchestra. >.< Can any give me a brief summary please?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 9th 2012, 15:21

~They all started a Capture the Flag game but it was interrupted by Aere who saw Felix dissappear. Right now, Raven is off in the woods trying to find out what's going on.~

Jessica spotted Aere by the infirmary and walked over. "Need some help there?" She asked the daughter of Aphrodite. "Would you have any advice?" She asked as she set to work on the girls ankle. "About boys?" She asked. Jessica never had a problem with boys since she was only 15. She didn't talk to boys and was more of a tom boy. But she knew that if she ever needed help with boys, she would ask a daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 15:45

Aere, not sharing many traits with her mother, knew of all things how to get a boy wrapped around your finger. "I suggest, for one, learning about him. When you do, try to gather information about what he likes, but don't be straight-forward. You don't want him to know you like him. Just try to gather information piece-by-piece, and then you start to gain him by understanding how he feels, and know what he likes even though you don't like that. Try to pretend, at least.... you know how he feels, and is interested in his kind of things," she said fastly. She had asked for this kind of advice for a while, but even now, when they do, she gets excited. "Who are we talking about, anyway?" she said, noticing the fact her ankle felt much better.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 9th 2012, 17:13

"What?" Jessica looked at Aere. "No one in particular." She lied. "I just want to be prepared." Everyone knew how Jessica loved being prepaired for things. She also asked Hermes' children for advice on lying.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 17:20

(Hey, spark, you know how Artemis (Goddess of the Hunt) Hera, and Hestia don't have kids, but are Olympians? Well, I was wondering if I could make a RP toon that is daughter of Artemis, and nobody knows why exactly she is her only kid? Can I do that? Pleaseeee?

Aere knew she was lying. People don't just come up and ask for love advice, even always-prepared Jessica. But, she didn't mention it. "Anyway," she said, changing the subject. But, sadly, she wasn't good at thinking of meaningful subjects, she slumped down, hoping Jessica would bring up some kind of subject.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 9th 2012, 18:34

~You can if you have under three charries :3~

Jessica looked at Aere and sat down next to her. "Aere, let's get to know each other." She suggested. "What's your favorite magic item, or weapon of choice?" She asked. "Mine is my bow," she pulled out her long bow from her belt. "Check this out," she pulled the dagger out of the curve. "Secret compartment." She laughed.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 18:51

(Yay! Can you just make sure nobody else does? I want this charrie to be the only secret child to a supposive "virgin" goddess)

Name: Auburne
Description:
Spoiler:
God Parent: The only child of Artemis
Year rounder: No (She gets to visit her mother Smile)
Other: Auburne is the only known child of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. She is the best archer of all time, next to her mother and uncle (literally). Her mother takes her on hunts with her immortal hunting party, knowing she is a born hunter. Her father is unknown, as she has lived with her mother and Artemis's most trusted mortal friend.
She is 14 and a half years old.

Aere laughed. "My crossbow," she said, pulling out her light golden crossbow with an aim and matching arrow bolts. "Athena gave this to me.... I know her really well, even being a god. She's been more of my friend then my real mother," she said, stroking the crossbow. "It has special powers," she pulled out a small drawer-like compartment on the inside of the right arc, where a red button lay. "Athena told me I should press this button in an emergency, but I have no idea what it does," she weakly laughed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 9th 2012, 19:31

~Cassian was on the blue team.~
Abagail jogged off into the forest with a Ares camper, and then suddenly the Ares kid vanished! Abagail shuddered as a long, drawn out scream echoed through the forest. "Chiron!" She yelled. "Hutch just disappeared!"
Cassian was underground, and had no idea what was happening. Finally he came up and grabbed the flag, and dashed toward the border line. He crossed it, and yelled in triumph.
~He doesn't know that the game is over. Razz~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 19:46

9Only if she's accepted=)
Auburn trudged out of the river. On her way to the camp, she passed through the forest, she had fallen. She heard an aweful scream, and pulled out her long, celestial bronze bow given to her by her mother, Artemis, the supposive virgin god, which is obviously false. She was the only child of the god, so a few gods were after her, thinking her of a mistake, and so her mom sent her away to Camp Half-Blood. She used to be a part of her immortal hunters, but her mother was scared for her. She aimed her arrow around her, turning every way. She was the best archer in all the world, suppsoivly, including Olympus, next to the gods themselves, of course. But she saw nothing. She lowered her bow, but proceeded to go forward with it pointing to the ground, but still drawn. She knew the second she found somebody, she has to say her father is Apollo, which isn't true but being her mother's twin brother it's close enough. Then Chiron came trotting out of the forest, and, even as a skilled hunter, scared Auburne. "Who are you?" he said softly, and trotted slowly over, leaning down. "My name is Auburne, daughter of Artem- Apollo," she said, her face burning red. Hopefully the centaur didn't notice, but he did. he chuckled. 'Artemis doesn't have any kids, sorry," he joked, and motioned her to follow. "Don't be afraid. This is camp Half-Blood, it's built for kids like you. You can put your bow up," he said, being friendly as possible. She put up her bow, and followed the unusual centaur.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 9th 2012, 19:47

Jaci came out of the imfirmary, clean and her wounds treated, but still extremly skinny. She ate a lot in there though. Her legs were still weak, too, so she has crutches made out of sticks to help her around. She sat down and watched the game of capture the flag, relief in her eyes. I'm free from my father. I have freedom now.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 19:54

(Can we pretend Jaci knows Auburne really well, because when Auburne was raised by her mom's friend they were nieghbors?)

Auburne walked out of the infirmary, where she was cleaned and treated. She sat next to the girl. "Jaci?" she said with recognition. Jaci was the only one who knew her mother was Artemis. She hugged her hard. "How did you end up here?" she said, squeezing her more. She whispered softly in her ear, "I have to tell them my father is Apollo. Don't tell anyone, okay?" She sat in regular sitting position now, and talked to Jaci awkwardly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 9th 2012, 20:36

~ Sureee Sparkeh ~

"Not me," Christian replied, not at all apologetic at the wound he inflicted upon Aere. "My crossbow may need some polishing though." He frowned. One of the arrows were jammed and when he had yanked it out, it caused a small chip much to his annoyance.

Landon meanwhile was furious at the sudden intervention of the game. "What happened?" He demanded, raising his hands in frustration. He wasn't aware of the grave situation yet.

Nike limped towards the gathering group of people and winced," I fell and cut my leg. Owhhh." She grimaced at the sight of the huge gash in her leg. She tried to look as though she was alright but failed to do so. She hated showing weakness before others.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 20:51

Auburne walked up to Christian. Someone she had talked to with Jaci had told her about the capture-the-flag incident, and saw the girl Aere's wound. "Your worried about your poor crossbow bolt?" she said sarcastically. She hates bullies and selfish people, and heard him say what he said. She snatched the bolt with a smile and snapped it, dropping it the ground and stomping on it with her leather boots. She then took her powerful leg and slipped it under him, tripping him and making him fall on his belly. "I don't appreciate you being so rude to your fellow camp-mates," she said smoothly. Yup, just like my mother, she thought. She walked off to the big house to tell Chiron her false story.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 9th 2012, 21:32

Abagail looked at Landon "Two people have just disappeared. They just vanish. No on knows why. "
Cassian ran up, the red flag in his hands. "What happened? I got the flag!" He handed the flag to Landon.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 9th 2012, 21:53

Christian fell flat onto the ground, his face slamming into the dust and he could taste blood from the cut on lip. He said nothing, but stared at the retreating figure of Auburne. He was suddenly aware of every pair of eyes on him and he clenched his fist in silent anger and humiliation.

"Christian!" Landon cried out, bending down to help the other boy up. Christian avoided his gaze, not wanting anyone to see the tears that flowed down his cheeks. "What was that for?!" Landon shouted at Auburne, his eyes too starting to water.

"Aren't injuries a part of life?" Christian said softly. "Should I apologize for every injury I inflict on others? Even Nike is hurt much worse than Aere but she isn't blaming it on anyone..." His voice trailed off.

Nike couldn't help feeling a pang of sympathy for Christian. She walked over and helped him up. She kept silent but they both knew that words could not explain.

Last edited by Phantom on December 9th 2012, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 22:02

(Auburne isn't Aere, btw. Auburne is my new charrie :3 she's the only daughter of Artemis in the world)

Auburne coundn't help to feel sorry she did that, but Auburn didn't care. She didn't even know Aere, but she knew she was wounded. But then she realized that Chiron had already spoke of her arrival, and she has proved herself worthy.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 9th 2012, 22:53

Abagail looked with narrowed eyes at the retreating figure of Aurburn. She's going to make too many enemies if she keeps acting like that. She wasn't even involved. The stuck up little brat!
Cassian grabbed hold of Auburne's arm. "What was that for?" He demanded angrily.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 9th 2012, 23:26

Brynne muttered something offensive at the Artemis girl, her narrowed eyes dark with anger as she stared after her. "Bully," she hissed derisively. Clenching her hands, she moved off after her brother. There's a difference, Brynne said to herself silently. You don't have to apologize for every injury, but for wounds that were inflicted by another person for no reason, well that's a different story. Like little brats that stick their nose in where they won't belong...

"What is going on?" Solo stormed across the field of grass, looking cross. "I was left behind in the woods, and all of you just disappeared! What in the name of--?" She broke off abruptly, realizing the stares she was getting. Everyone else looked hushed and scared. Flushing in embarrassment, she retreated quickly over to Jessica. "What happened?" Solo hugged her elbows, rocking back and forth on her heels. She'd been shoved in the stream earlier on in the game, and she looked vulnerable and small with her wet hair plastered to her face, her clothes dripping water. To add icing to the cake, she'd also lost her quiver of barbed arrows during the fall. 12 arrows in total.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 9th 2012, 23:27

~Will someone please catch me up? Please? Last time, I was on page 4 and now there's page 8 o.O~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2012, 00:00

Landon stormed up to Auburne, his eyes flashing dangerously. He used one hand to pull the neck of her shirt, jerking her back suddenly and causing her to fall backwards. His foot connected with her jaw viciously before he dusted his hands with satisfaction.

"That was for Christian," He hissed. "An eye for an eye. He did nothing wrong. The rules of the game allowed fighting. What's a fight without wounds?"

"It's okay, Landon," Christian murmured, his hand on his friend's shoulder. He didn't want more bloodshed because of him. He wiped the blood on his lip.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 10th 2012, 01:34

~They were in the middle of a capture the flag game, and people just started disappearing. That's what's been happening. Smile~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 10th 2012, 08:10

Auburne stood up, her lip pouring blood. She put her middle and index finger and wiped it away, and when she examined her blood she laughed. "What a joke," she muttered. Her mother was the Goddess of The Hunt. She had pack of wolves that protected her immortal hunting party. She was not scared at much. She continued to wipe, not caring for the blood dripping down her lip. The boy she tripped deserved it.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 10th 2012, 10:15

~Ok, thanks a lot Sunbeam Very Happy I went and skimmed through so I'm caught up too! ^.^~

Roth watched as Auburne and Christian started to get into a fight. This is going to get too far He thought stepping in between Christian and Auburne. "Enough you all. Auburne it wasn't right for you to walk into something you weren't apart of in the first place, and Christian it wasn't right for you to fight back and increase the tension." He said turning to Auburne mostly. His normally cheerful and relaxed sea green eyes were cold like ice, more like a storm at sea.

Emily walked up to the quickly forming group, limping heavily. She had been fighting a red team member and she had given him a light shock thanks to her powers yet, once she was trying to get the flag she had slipped and twisted her foot. She felt it throb and she clenched her teeth in pain. Once seeing Auburne and Christian, her blue eyes were alight with curiosity.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2012, 11:15

Raven pushed through the crowd. Once stepping in beside Roth and touching his arm to calm him. "What happened?" She demanded calmly. Her facial expression was stony. Hypnos stood beside her growling.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content