Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half-Blood - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

+6
Sunbeam
Ren
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
10 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 5 Empty Camp Half-Blood

Post by Shimmerpaw December 2nd 2012, 13:34

First topic message reminder :

I think there was already a Camp Half-Blood RP, but it's dead, so I thought this was alright. OKay, I just atrted reading the series, and so I'm going to put down the Cabins I know about Razz Only three sons/daughters of the Big Three (Zeus, Posieden, Hades) that's all. Smile If I'm not allowed to do this just tell me, it just didn;t say anything about it in the Site Rules. ;D

The Cabins:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Ares:
Hermes:
Apollo:
Zeus:
Posieden:
Hades:
Aphrodite:
Hephaestus:

Where do I put you?
Artemis:[b/]
[b]Auburne
Spoiler:
-DawnStorm
Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]God Parent:[/b]
[b]Year Rounder?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters!:
Name: Damian
Description: Tall, blonde-haired boy with a short, bronze knife that he keeps in his back pocket.
Personality: He is mysterious and evil. He is reserved and only talks to people rarely.
God Parent: Hades
Year Rounder?: Yes
Other: No.

Name: Jessica Fralengace
Description: Tall, long haired girl with green eyes and light hair she usually wears up. She carries around her bow, in the curve of the hand-carved wood, there is a hidden dagger.
Personality: Strong and independant. But she is very helpful. Her sword skills are great but what really shines through is her usage of a Bow and Arrow
Godly Parent: Apollo
Year Rounder?: No.
Other: NURP!

Last edited by Sparkflame on December 28th 2012, 17:21; edited 11 times in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Blood - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Half-Blood

Post by Sunbeam December 7th 2012, 20:06

~Are we picking individually, or in cabins?~
Abagail studied the teams carefully. Red team currently had an advantage. "I'll join red team." She announced, walking over to stand by Landon.
Cassian looked at the teams. Zeus and Poseidon were intermixed between the two. either way I'll have to be on their team.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 7th 2012, 20:19

(Uh, Sunbeam, I'm red team)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2012, 20:37

~ wait so who's in the red and who's in the blue? I believe the blue has lesser members though... Is it possible that we just "create" characters on our own teams? But they're temporary ~

~ Landon's the typical kind of boy who flirt with anyone xD ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 7th 2012, 21:42

~Sorry, Dawn. xD I meant the blue team. Very Happy~
Cassian looked at the teams and then walked over to Landon. "I'll join you if you don't lord it over me that you're leader." He said sourly. He looked at the teams. ""This will be tough." He warned. They were out-numbered.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2012, 22:13

Can you put this for Felicity's picture at the top of the page? Very Happy Thanks.
Spoiler:

"The teams ar' uneven. I'm gonna join the blue team." Felicity smiled, "Next time maybe." She walked over to Landon and asked, "Can I be on yer team?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 8th 2012, 04:15

~ Okay, I looked through the previous posts and here's the list...

Blue Team: Landon (Leader), Emily, Nicole, Abagail, Cassian, Felicity, Christian
Red Team: Aere (Leader), Nike, Damian, Raven, Roth

Guess its almost even. Brightstar hasn't chose her side yet? She has two characters I think, Brynne and Solo. ~

Looks like no one wants to be Dionysus, God of Wine's son XD hehe. I'll create another character.

Name: Christian
Description: 16-year-old boy with ash-blonde hair, almost white, and smoky gray eyes.
God Parent: Dionysus
Year Rounder?: No, goes back only for a week during summer
Other: Mysterious and has his own style of fighting. Landon's best friend.

Landon gathered the blue team in a circle and murmured," Any strategy guys? We have to win this game and keep up with our three year winning streak." He smiled at the memory of three consecutive years of winning the capture the flag game.

"Some of us could stay behind to guard the flag. Hide in the trees and surprise them if they come too close," Christian suggested, pointing at the far-end of the forest where their flag was hidden earlier. The flag was put in full view, but in a precarious position -- the stepping stone in the middle of a pool of water. It was slippery and could be hard to take. "Some would stop those coming too close, the rest will go after the red team's flag. I'll go after the flag."

"I'll guard the flag," Landon said, nodding in approval at his best friend's suggestion.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 8th 2012, 06:39

~Accepted!~

Damian looked a Aere. "What should I do?" He asked "Border Patrol?!" He asked with mock exitkent.

Jessica looked at Landon and Christian "Good point. I gives us the advantage ot surprise." She nodded in agreement. "I could help you rush the flag." She told Christian.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 8th 2012, 07:27

~ When can we start? ~
~ Rush the flag? ~

Christian merely gave a curt nod, his eyes barely met Jessica's before they riveted back to Landon. He wasn't really close with anyone in camp except Landon, whom he shares a strong bond with. Nike had attempted to engage him in casual conversations but he always gave excuses that he was busy. Girls make him nervous.

He felt a desperate urge to have a drink. There was a small bottle of grape wine in his cabin. His father, Dionysus, always says," A drink would keep your mind peaceful and you'll be able to forget your worries and fear."

~ Mind updating the topic? Christian isn't in the list. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 8th 2012, 08:40

Abagail spoke up. "Felicity should help guard. Her water powers would make it impossible to get to the flag. I'm not ordering you around, it's just a suggestion." She aimed her last comment at Felicity.
Cassian said quietly, "I'll help attack, then."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 8th 2012, 08:46

Sparkflame wrote:~Accepted!~

Damian looked a Aere. "What should I do?" He asked "Border Patrol?!" He asked with mock exitkent.

Jessica looked at Landon and Christian "Good point. I gives us the advantage ot surprise." She nodded in agreement. "I could help you rush the flag." She told Christian.
~SPARK! Is Jaci accepted? She's all the way on page 2!!! You never accepted her! I'm going to assume you did... Razz Put the pic at the top of the page (type "girl with red hair and blue eyes" in Google Images). Her name is Jaci (look at the charrie sheet to put her real name) and she's daughter of Aphrodite.~

Jaci came to a stop. She couldn't go anymore. She hasn't eaten in days. She hasn't stopped walking, except for a drink of water. She fell to her knees, and crawled away, coming to her destination. She got herself up and walked through, seeing al of the demigods doing something. She smiled in joy. I'm not going to die...! But she started getting dizzy and blacked out.

Felicity asked, "So when do we start?" She looked around and saw a red headed girl passed out at the entrance to camp. She ran over to her and picked her up gently, holding her like a baby. "I'll take 'er to the imfirmary." She ran into the imfirmary, and came out soon after. She ran to the blue team, waiting for the que to start.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 11:11

(Okay, here is what I see:
Blue Team: Landon, Nicole, Felicity, Abigail (Cassian?), Emily
Red Team: Aere, Nike, Raven, Roth, Damian
We need Solo and Jessica to decide. Also, how about we each get 45 NPCs for our teams? Also, to be fair, the winning team should be neither. How about... something happens mid-game? like people just... dissapear. Do you like that?)

Aere and her team huddled up. Nike, George (Made-up Apollo person, if I can; AMAZING archer), and Damian, you do defense. Nike, and Damian, you will hide in the bushes on either side of the side, and George, you will hide behind the rock the flag is on. Can you manage?" assuming so, she turned to everyone else. "Annabelle (Made-up Ares, again if its okay; She a good archer), Roth, you two will hide a little bit away from the flag, in the bushes, because you are pretty good. Also, pick the tree next to the stream, Roth. You guys most likely know what trees I'm talking about. But be prepared; their going to be passing you before my defenders," she warned, addressing them. "Now, most people don't do this. But I am pretty good at stradegy," she said, smirking. "But, I don't want one person going after the flag. I want a party of 4. Me, Gertrude (Ares; best with broad bows and swords), Raven, and Jerad (Beafy Hephaestus made-up; good with archery, but for this occasion he also brought a sword like Gertrude) can go. With that, you sure to win!" she smiled confidently. She had never been leader before, but she vowed when she did she would use this strategy. "Everyone else, you know what to do. I need everyone who is best at stealth to form 2 parties of 3. You all with sneak around on each side of the camp, assisting everyone else and, well, using the element of surprise. You all may choose those two parties. Remember, the stealth parties need to be on different sides of the forest, and not together. Everyone else, well, you know what to do." She looked to the sky, then back to her team. "Also, nobody pay attention to the stealth parties or the flag parties, because we don't want to draw attention. Also, don't look in the direction of our defense or our hiders. Now, for my party," she said, as everyone she assigned to the flag partied huddled closer to her. "Okay, so were not going after the flag right away, like our rivals most likely will," she began. "Right after the gong, you're going to fight like the rest, but we will stay together, but never alone, and with other groups of regular people. Then, I will tap my crossbow on my dagger and it will sound like a battle call, but it will sound different, you'll know when you hear it, and we will stealthly make our way to their flag, and I know how Landon is. He'll post 5 guards behind his flag. Gertrude, Jerad, you will use your flaming arrows to shoot behind the flag, and to the sides so it turns the forest surrounding into fire. Then, I'll snatch the flag and run it back," she said, and addressed her whole team. "Understand, everyone?" she said, and most nodded.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 8th 2012, 15:12

~Sorry if I missed it Forest! But yeah, I'll add Christian, I was trying to be sporty. She just wants to help him get the flag. Anyone wanna have a crush on Jessica? Or Damian?~

Damian rolled his eyes at Aere. "Even better!" he shimed sarcastically. Ares children were stuck up. They wanted ALL the attention when it came to combat, thinking their the boss. Even if Aere was leading the team, she was being straight up bossy.

~Jessica is on Blue Dawn....~

Jessica nodded at Christian when she tried to meet his gaze, he turned back to Landon. She frowned. Her ADHD was keeping her moving, and she could hardly keep from moving around. Ugh! Chiron! Make the call!

Dawn, I think we're good to go, Brighty's characters can join her cabin mates, like I said in my post, most people have decided their team.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 15:22

(I'm not Ares haha XD And, can we do the campers dissapearing thing?)

Aere saw the sarcasm in Damian's eyes, and softened. "Okay, Damian, you can do what you want. How about you come with me? I'll make Sarah (apollo kid) do what I assigned you," she said, nodding to Sarah, who nodded back. "And if anyone else isn't okay with their position, tell me. I want to satisfy you all," she addressed her team.
==
After everything was sorted, Chiron talked to each team, and screamed with his megaphone: "Everyone in positions!" And everyone hurried away into the forest. Chiron and some satyrs dissapeared into the forest, where they would spectate.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 8th 2012, 15:32

Damian raised an eyebrow and wen to guard the flag, guarding was his favorite. When he was in his place, he silently prayed to Hades. Come on! Let us win this time dad! He knew if Hades helped his team win there would be one of two downsides, a lot of bloodshed, or him whooping his sibling's butts.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 8th 2012, 16:37

~Felicity can like Damian... :3 WAIT, how old is he O.o Iy depends, because Felicity is 19...~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 19:51

Aere nodded to her party, and they nodded back. She got in position, waiting for Chiron to sound the gong.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 8th 2012, 21:18

~ Dawnstorm, your roleplay posts must be longer and contain more content. I suggest at least two or three lines would be best. ~
~ Anyone like Landon? Or Christian? xD ~
~ Can we use our powers? Like those children of the Big Three? ~

Landon meanwhile was perched on the highest branch of the tree he could find. He was Zeus's son, he wasn't afraid of heights. In one hand, he had two small daggers. He didn't really like handling swords, he preferred being quick and fast, his daggers slicing through enemies.

Christian was also on a tree, away from the blue team's flag. He was safely hidden by the leaves and in his hand was a crossbow. After some careful modifications to his prized weapon, it now only took him five seconds to reload the crossbow and didn't take much effort to reload either.I'll take them down one by one first, he thought.

Last edited by Phantom on December 9th 2012, 04:43; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 8th 2012, 21:42

Aere knew, somehow, that Landon would assign some people in trees, so she had made sure most of the warriors had light steele armor to protect from most types of weapons. But then, when Chiron sounded the gong, she felt something was wrong. She took the thought out of her head, and ran, making sure everyone was proceeding as she had strategized. It was. She continued to run, but the feeling of wrongness proceeded to haunt her. She tried to shake it off, but the aura of the feeling was coming up at full strength.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 8th 2012, 23:58

~ Landon did not assign anyone to trees! ~

Christian had already loaded the crossbow and aimed an accurate shot at Aere's leg. The thick arrow buried deep into her right ankle, its metal tip piercing through skin easily. He reloaded his weapon and searched for another target.

Nike meanwhile was brutally waving her large sword around, almost decapitating her fellow red teammates, whom glared at her. She charged at a random blue team member and thrust her sword through his chest while he was fending off another two red team members. She felt nothing when he howled in pain and collapsed to the ground. "My father is Ares, God of War!" She hollered, knocking down a few blue team members in succession.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam December 9th 2012, 06:15

~No killing aloud! >:-O Jk. Razz~
Cassian dashed through the forest, none of the opposing team seeing him. He commanded a tunnel to appear and crept into it, covering it behind him. He crept along, in the middle of a 3 meter long tunnel that advanced with him. When he judged he was close to the flag, he burst open, making a huge "explosion" when he suddenly appeared on the surface. He cursed in ancient Greek when he saw he had miscalculated and was several feet from the flag. He dissappeared under ground before the guards could injure him.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 9th 2012, 06:44

~ Which team is Cassian on? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 08:59

(If I can't do this, I'll cut out the part Aere sees the member)

Aere could care less of the arrow that pierced her. Her team was winning, so her hopes were brought up. She dashed through the forest when she came to the stream, where one of her rival's teammates kneeled. Then, Aere blinked, and he vanished. No scream, no holler. Then she heard it. The scream. It was an aweful scream, like the blue team member was being devoured. She backed up slowly, and screamed "STOP!!! STOP!!!" And eventually, Chiron ordered everyone to stop fighting, and the forest went silent. He trotted up to Aere, and people started to huddle around her, too. "Theres.... something.... in the.... forest," she huffed. "I blinked... and a blue team member..... he just vanished, and all I heard was an awful scream." The crowd gasped, but most didn't believe her.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 9th 2012, 09:08

Raven yanked off her helmet, throwing it to the ground. Her blonde and brown hair was messy as she stalked forward and through the crowd to Aere's side. The commotion made the girl tremble with agitation. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP! If Aere said there's something in the forest, we should take her word for it. What would she get out of lying....ugh. All of you are fools if you don't listen to a scared camp-mate. I dunno about y'all, but I'm searching for whatever took Felix (made up name for the camper)." With that, she wiped some blood from her mouth and unsheathed her sword once more. Then, she walked away from the crowd in search of the monster whom had caused this. Skeletal soldiers had been summoned by her and searched with Raven.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 9th 2012, 09:18

(And BTW she wasn't scared... she had ran far Smile)
"Thank you, Raven," Aere said thankfully, catching her breath from running. "I ran to the riverside, and Felix was there. Then, I simply blinked, and he was... gone. I heard a painful scream and they were gone. I don't know what happened....." she trailed off, trying to shed away the dreadful sound that would be glued to her memory forever. Chiron looked at the campers. "Well, then, Aere, since you are highly trusted throughout the camp, I suppose this game is off until further notice. But keep your plans in mind, because we will continue the game when we can ensure safety in the forest," she yelled so everyone could here. Everyone sighed or nodded, or both. Everyone evacuated, all bummed out. Aere stayed in the forest, and helped the soliders and Raven look for any clues, along with some other people. Then she spotted something. A tattered piece of cloth she knew was Felix's shirt he always wore. Then a jolt of pain in her ankle from the arrow got to her, and she put the cloth in her back pocket and headed off to the infirmary, and everyone else who was searching left for whatever they were doing, too.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 9th 2012, 10:40

Damian cursed. "Raven's right. If anything I'm sure the Goddess of Love wouldn't get anything from lying about Felix vanishing." He said calmly in agreement with his sister. His helmet slipped over his brow and covered his eyes. He shoved it upward to reveal his red eyes glinting in the sunlight.

~I think I called them blue, but I want his eyes to be blood red.~

Jessica put her bow in a pocket in her belt. Looking at Aere's ankle she blinked. "Anyone hurt?" She called. Her father was the God Of Healing, she knew she could help. Looking at Christian she blushed, but quickly her face turned back to the pale color if was. ~I want Jessica to have a crush on Christian. :p)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content