Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Lightclaw September 19th 2012, 23:02

Eli strode along with his hands in his pockets and a heavy black cloak now on that hid his face and only weapon. An entricate sword with onyx and diamonds on the handle in the shape of a black lightning bolt. His black booted feet treaded oddly silently as he followed the others, his pets close behind.

Baylee stayed silent, blue eyes agonizingly sad. They were wide and looking directly into Halt's. She wanted to tell him something sarcastic, but only tightened her arms aroundbhim, pulling herself closer. She knew he was only trying to help.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13710
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 22 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 06:26

Jack poked at his feet, he was wearing bloodstained shoes, he slipped on light armor, for the rest of his body he could just use his powers

Madison was sitting on her bed her hand was scratching behind Thorn's ears. She told him "Thorn, I'm scared." She whimpered "I don't know why." She added to th dog.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6204
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 20th 2012, 16:10

Zephyra smiled at Xurxo and squeezed his hand. "I'm glad you're well again," she said softly. "You should at least wear some light armor though. I don't want to lose you."

"Ready!" Riley yelled. She had on some light armor though left her head free. Slipping an extra dagger into her belt, which already contained two, she ran lightly after Ryder, with Eclipse and Violet at her heels.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13284
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 20th 2012, 16:17

Cadence frowned suddenly, and paused by Xurxo and Zephyra. "Your power is healing right?" she asked, addressing Xurxo. "If we're all alive at the end of this... maybe we could work together to revive Sala. My power is augmenting others' powers, so I think it might work. I'm not promising anything though." The Hunter gave a quick nod to Zephyra before hurrying away to catch up to Ryder. Her sword bumped against her leg as she jogged to take her place near the front.

Halt smiled and pressed a quick kiss to the corner of Baylee's mouth. "Can you sleep?" Even as the words left his mouth, he knew she probably couldn't.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 20th 2012, 16:27

Baylee returned the kiss on his cheek and shook her head. "Not since we came home...." she croaked, on the verge of crying again.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13710
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo September 20th 2012, 17:49

Xurxo nodded at Cadence and smiled, "Yea, I've recovered pretty well; I'll be able to heal proficiently. And as for Sala..." a shadow of grief passed over his face as he mentioned the name of their former leader. "Let's get through this first, then we'll see alright?" As she walked off towards the front of the pack, Xurxo turned to Zephyra. "I guess I'll put on arm guards...but don't worry about me. I'm not as reckless as you might think I am," he told her with a wink.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9154
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 18:08

Jack nodded to Xurxo "Nice to see you again, Xurxo." he said in a respective tone. He turned to Cadence, "Will we be moving out soon? Should Zephyra announce Second-In-Command before we leave?" he fretted, remembering how his sister was waiting until after the battle to appoint Second-In-Command, and she had died.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 20th 2012, 21:16

"We're moving out now," Cadence said patiently, adjusting the gauntlets on her wrists. "I don't think we have time for Zephyra to chose a second-in-command." She paused, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "...After all, it's not really necessary. It'll just be more tragic if we lose the new second-in-command during the fight. Better to wait till after I guess." Cadence glanced at the storm Eli had made overhead and silently willed it to strengthen. The rain's pattering rhythm turned to a steady thrum as it came harder down, thick gray-black clouds rolling to cover the moon like smoke. There would be much less visibility now. It would be troublesome for them to travel, admittedly, but any scouts of the Death-Bringers would seek shelter at this point if they were in their right mind.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 21:25

Jack nodded, a frown creeping up on his face. He quickly changed it to a straight, emotionless face. He looked at the people in the room, he felt wind flutter in his left hand,he lifted it to see a teeny tornado in his hand he let it grow until it almost knocked a price of paper off a table. Mlari stood beside him an guessed that she didn't get along with Eclipse. "Cadence, I guess all I'm thinking about is the last battle, where I lost my twin." He confessed, knowing she probably didn't care.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 20th 2012, 21:35

Ryder walked ahead, the rain soaking her hair and making it hang limp in her eyes. She could hear the almost silent footsteps of Riley behind her. They were nearing the woods (trying to speed things up by bending distance Cool ) now. "Riley, when you get inside, make sure you lock the fire exit. We can't have surprise attacks coming from behind Cadence when she's up there," she whispered. "Use fire, glue, anything that will seal it from the inside."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 20th 2012, 23:34

~They're walking to the DB fortress Spark. o.O~

Cadence shook the wet hair out of her eyes and frowned at Jack. It wasn't really directed in annoyance; just an expression of puzzlement. "Jackie right? The former leader." They had reached the forest now, and the Hunter ducked beneath a low-hanging branch. "A lot of people died. Why have you been thinking about her? Besides the reason of sorrow or grief, that is." Cadence paused when she overheard Ryder. She was walking close enough to her that she could hear just about anything, even though the rain drowned out most of it. Piecing together the bits of Ryder's words she had actually heard, Cadence interjected quickly, "If something happens, and you aren't able to lock the fire exit, don't worry too much. Ten will be at my back and Majesty will always stay somewhere close by. They'll warn me if someone sneaks up from behind, and I've got my sword for close combat." She glanced bck at Jack and made a quick gesture of apology for straying off.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 21st 2012, 16:22

~sorry guys I was busy yesterday Sweat in fact, I'm going to be busy a LOT so try to g slower please?~

Riley nodded. "Glue? Guess that works." One moment she was there, the next moment she was gone. If you looked carefully, you could see the fly buzzing through the rain toward the huge, dark fortress.

Eclipse let out a small bark, impatient and nervous. What's our role? she asked Tenebris. Perched on the branch above her head, a dripping wet Violet was asking her sister, Majesty, the same thing.

"Still, be careful," Zephyra murmured. Then, addressing all the Life-Givers, she said, "Everyone follow me, and try to be quiet. We're getting behind the Hunters." She turned and ran lightly out the door, bow on her back, sword swinging at her side. (we're behind so I think we should fast forward slightly) Zephyra could see the fortress now as she paused just inside the forest, breath coming in slight pants, hair plastered by rain to her shoulders and back. "We'll send out someone as a diversion first... Jack, how about you? When we see the Death-Bringers running out, the rest of us will attack. Okay?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 21st 2012, 16:34

Ryder hid in the shadows, watching for any disturbances nearby. The fortress was dimly lit, only a faint black outline against the dark sky. She began to set a few traps around the perimeter, such as nets, foot holes and trip wires. Then, she began to walk back a little further so she could set up base. Umbre was probably waiting there with the supplies.

~DB characters should start RPing now :O ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 21st 2012, 17:04

Guard Cadence and Riley, Tenebris answered immediately. Keep an eye out for each other in case someone needs help. He nosed Eclipse in the shoulder and added, Be careful.

Majesty preened her soaked feathers in annoyance. I guess we can scout. Alert Ryder, Cadence, or Zephyra if there's a second party of Death Bringers sneaking up on us. We could also help them see if anyone is awake in the fortress. After all, who is going to care about a couple birds flying past their window?

Cadence crouched behind Ryder, slinging her bow to a more comfortable position. "As soon as Riley says its clear," she whispered, "I'm going to make a run for it and climb up the walls. The less Death-Bringers know I'm up there, the better." Taking a cloak out of the bags, she pulled out a gray and black mottled cloak, and slid it over her shoulder. Cadence rolled the bow underneath the folds so the string wouldn't get soaked.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 18:16

Jake crept behind them. He went fast, though, since he can run really fast without making a sound. "Cadence, how are we going to get in again?"

What's my role? Mari asked Tenebris, next to Jake.

~YOU PEOPLE POST TOO FAST Dx~

Last edited by Forestblaze on September 21st 2012, 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10225
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 21st 2012, 18:24

~sorry Sweat was Jack a typo or did Spark ask you to RP him? xD you're also RPing Titus, right? Razz ~

Ryder brought Umbre back with her, a leather vest now strapped over his fluffy grey-red fur. She watched Cadence go, hoping Riley would be back soon. She glanced back at the trail, looking for signs of the Life-Givers. "Olivia," she whispered against the sound of the rain. "Can you get in the trees?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 21st 2012, 18:33

~Nope, She has a character named Jake, and that's probably what she meant.~

Jack saw Ryder whispering to Olivia, he decided he would warn the rest of the Life-Givers of the coming batle. (So, far, behind DX)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 21st 2012, 18:40

Eclipse nodded. You too. She got up and sat next to Orpheous, thinking guiltily that she and Tenebris seemed farther apart now. Struggling to push those thoughts away, Eclipse snuggled closer to Orpheous, trying to get warmer. Her drenched fur was bad insulation against the cold, hard rain.

Violet did a bird laugh. Shall we go now? She shifted her soggy wings a bit. Before my wings get any more soaked, she added distastefully.

Successfully entering the fortress, Riley buzzed off in search of glue. She found a couple of Elmers school glue - teacher recommended! - and set off to work, quietly sealing the fire exit. Then she flew back out, landing next to Cadence. "Clear," she whispered. "I think most of them are sleeping."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 18:49

Faith started growling. Amber woke up, obviously mad. "Faith, what has gotten into you? Lay down and sleep." Amber said angrily. Faith just jumped off the bed and barked at the door.

Jake followed Ryder in. He stiffened at the sound of the barks. "Do you hear that?" he whispered, "A dog can smell us...!"

"Faith. Get. Over. Here. NOW." Amber same angrily. Faith looked at the door one more time, then smeled other dogs. I can smell you other dogs. Watch out. She laid down by the door, and Amber said, "Fine. Sleep over there." She fell back asleep, and Faith just looked through the crack under the door, looking for shadows, watching for danger.

"It stopped." Jake breathed. Mari was scared now. She heard what that other dog said. She hid behind Jake, her tail between her legs. "Mari, what are you doing?" Jake asked, staring at the dog. Trying to warn you, and it's not working. Mari said to herself.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 21st 2012, 19:03

"Joy," Cadence muttered. Like another shadow in the courtyard, she darted out, bending over as she paused before the stone wall. Tenebris trotted after her, his dark shape almost indistinguishable in the dark. He nosed Cadence, glancing up the tall imposing fortress wall. How are you going to tackle that? he asked incredously. As far as he knew, canines didn't climb trees, much less impregnable stone fortresses. "You'll see," Cadence muttered, scratching Tenebris's ears. She surveyed the wall with her sharp green eyes, picking out the possible handholds and quickly dismissing the cracks that looked ready to crumble or were to shallow. "Alright," Cadence said to herself, and gave Tenebris one last pat before starting her ascent. Like a giant, misshapen spider, Cadence swarmed up the straight wall, pausing every once in a while to check her position or adjust her sword. Soon enough, she was so high up, she was level with the treetops. "Don't look down," the Hunter reminded herself before she did just that. The wind whipped at her cloak, rain lashing her face like slivers of ice. Now chilled to the bone, Cadence hopped over the buttresses that surrounded he perimeter of the roof. Giving a sigh of relief, she raised her arm and gave a brief thumbs-up to tell everyone below that everything was alright.

Tenebris watched his master carefully as she picked her way up the wall. It seemed impossible to him, but Cadence was very talented. His ears cocked, flinging water droplets in every direction as he glimpsed the Hunter scrambling over the rock. She's safe. Sighing in relief, Tenebris hunkered down by himself beside a rock, the rain slicking down his thick black pelt. He sat alone, seperating himself from the rest of the group as he stared off into space that was blurred by rain.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 20:05

~I'm still confused D: How are the Life-Bringers getting in the fortress?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 21st 2012, 20:10

~Riley finds the leader inside and i guess starts a fight with him or something and then the Death-Bringers all wake up and start fighting Razz they'll probably start rushing out, so the Life-Givers are guarding the entrances/exits when they come Very Happy that's what i thought was happening ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 21st 2012, 20:17

~Thanks. :3 Amber and Titus gonna knock out Jake and run Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 08:03

Jack raced back out of his room his breath heavy, he was int the cave, looking for Falathiel, and then, his hols got bigger! He decided since it wasn't that bad, I mean, they were going back into battle so soon after the last one, they had almost lost half the members.

~Did they leave him behind or something....? Or is it just the Hunters?
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 22nd 2012, 08:27

~there are two groups going: the Hunters group is already at the fortress and the Life-Givers group led by Zephyra and Xurxo is oh their way Smile ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next