Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Noxe September 9th 2012, 20:36

Violet reached the NoWing (Destiny) and pulled viciously at the head-feathers (hair). She screeched, trying to intimidate the girl.

Eclipse bit back a howl as she tripped over a large tree branch. If she could, she would've flushed in embarrassment. To think her task from her master would be hampered by a tree branch. She put on a burst of speed and reached Destiny. Snarling, the wolf pounced on her.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13295
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 12 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 20:45

Kiba jumped as it was his turn to act, crying out. His eyes glanced over at the screeching falcon, wincing. Agh... Sometimes I wish my hearing was average! He thought and quickly moved the falcon away, eyes wild. He heard the baying of Eclipse and his eyes widened. Quickly as the wolf approached, Kiba moved in front and grabbed the wolve's body, pinning it down with enough force to stop her. He knew that if he harmed his teammate's pets he would never be able to look at them again. "Woah, woah! She's fine! Friendly! Comrade! Ally!" He growled, trying to get to the animals. They understood at least one of those words. "You ok, Blondie? Must've hurt. Hopefully Violet didn't tear out much..." He said, his attention not moving from the pets. Kiba winced as he saw a clump of blonde hair in Violet's talons. Stupid bird... He cursed, more of a dog person anyway.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4066
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 9th 2012, 20:50

Destiny ran to Kiba, hiding behind his back. "My head!" She yelped, feeling the blood trickle down her face. "Now my brains really are ripped out!" Her voice was a growl, but it had more of her humor in it than she thought it would. "Why'd they attack me?" She sobbed slightly, still standing behind Kiba.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5745
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 9th 2012, 20:52

Forestblaze wrote:
Brightstar wrote:~Forest, what do you mean "strongest"? Like physical strength wise?~

Cadence stopped when she saw Ryder's wolf trotting towards her, head cocked to one side. Mercedes approached her, nosed her leg briefly and retreated again. She took several pawsteps back towards the living room, staring at Cadence meaningfully. "Oh! I'm to go back." She snapped her fingers, brining Tenebris's attention to her as she jogged back towards the backyard door. Cadence opened it and ushered the wolves inside before following them back to the living room.

~I meant phyisically, Bright Razz LOL~

~Oh. Razz Okay, you are accepted then.~

~And what is Cadence and Ryder doing right now? o.O~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 20:54

Kiba clenched his teeth, still growling. "Seems like one of my friends are in a bad mood. Or she sent them on another mission and they got distracted." He said, his fangs flashing at Eclipse. He let go and stood back, eyes challenging them to try again. The bird was the nastiest one. "Now you reallu need treatment." He said, scowling at the wounds. It looked like Violet had scratched the back of Destiny's head, but thankfully not where she got a concussion. "Any more damage to your blonde head and it'll give you brain damage." He half joked. "I'll protect you from that."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 9th 2012, 21:07

"How many times did you save me now? 24?" Destiny snorted, mad at how much she owes him. "Okay, I'll stop messing with you now. Even?" She asked politely, smiling slyly. The 'blondie' was still behind Kiba, still a little freaked out at the event.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 21:14

Kiba smirked. "Heh, sure." He said, grinning at her. "Though you owe me 24 favors." Kiba said teasingly, crossing his arms. Bai sniffed Eclipse, wary and bristling. He had not been quick enough to help his master, so he was keeping watch.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 9th 2012, 21:18

"Fine. What do you want? Anything but money," Destiny said, emphasizing the word 'money'. She crossed her arms, imitating him. "Aww, Bai!" Her voice softened and she pet the dog's head. "Bai sure is a good dog!"
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 9th 2012, 21:20

Lol I get lost in the sea of Wibdy and Gibger's posts, too Razz

Right now, Cadence, Ryder and Zephyra are chatting so I'll just continue from where Maple left off :O

Ryder sat down on a sofa, beckoning the others to do the same. "I sent the other Hunters on a mission today," she began. "I sent them to scout out the DeTh-Bringers' fortress so they can find hidden entrances and possible routes to the place." She leaned onto the backrest. She felt confident she had done he right thing.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33830
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 9th 2012, 21:27

~YAY!!! :3 is there a certain way I should start? What's the venue? A town? LOL I AM CONFUSED DDDDDDD: Oh, and Amber love to sing :3 She sings a lot.~

Last edited by Forestblaze on September 9th 2012, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 21:28

Kiba shrugged. "I don't need money, I have looks." He joked, brushing off his parka/hoodie. "Yeah... we always fight together. He gets frustrated when I get more of the action and vice-versa." He said, chuckling a bit. Bai continued to watch Eclipse, not distracted by the petting.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 9th 2012, 21:35

Destiny raised an eyebrow, but she couldn't help giggling a little at what he said. She wasn't making fun of him, like he wasn't good looking, it was just she hadn't looked at him that way. "Yes, you have very good looks." Destiny said, smiling genuinely. "Aww, he's a good pet," She stood up, nearly falling into Kiba before she caught her balance. "I'm so clumsy," Destiny grumbled.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 9th 2012, 22:03

Amber was wearing her gray hoody over her black hair. She was humming a tune, tapping her foot to the beat, then she started snapping. She was bored. There was nothing to do. She looked up to see the sky, whispy clouds here and there. She sighed, wondering what to do. Soon enough, her boredness made her grumpy. She clenched her fists, then started to sing, which calmed her down. She just laid back down and looked up at the sky.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 9th 2012, 23:11

Titus strolled along, wincing as he accidentally bumped into a tree while spacing out, hitting his wound. His green eyes darkened with tue pain, bt he kept on anyways. Titus had to find Madison. For some reason, he yearned to see the girl. Frankly, it irritated the crap out of him. However, he didnt entirely hate being with her... Titus let out a surprised grunt as he tripped over an unknown object, landing painfully on his right side where the wound was. The now very pale and hurting Titus found that object to be not so unknown. It was Amber.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13721
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 10th 2012, 09:41

Amber looked up in shock and fustration. She clenched her fist, and growled, "Watch where you're going, you i-" She looked at his face, knowing excactly who he was. "T-Titus..." She whispered in shock, "What happened to you...?! We need to find Jeremy...!" She helped her (older? Amber is only 14) brother up and let him lean on her. Her leg was already bruising from him tripping over it, but she bruised a lot, so she didn't care. "Do you know where Jeremy is, Titus?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 15:11

(Leopard is sick again!!! Time for me to fill in Jeremy.)

(Death-Bringers)- Madison caught a glimpse of Titus and startled herself screaming "TITUS!" she clamped her hand over her mouth and said "Amber, what's wrong with him?" she asked "I'll go get Jeremy. He's my brother." she said and opened his number in her phone and called him.

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy answered the phone "Yello?" he answered as he usually did when he was busy, but now he wasn't. "What's up Madison?" he asked she answered "Titus, he bumped into a tree, I think he was looking for someone." Jeremy rolled his eyes, Titus was always getting hurt, "Kay, I'll be right there." he told her. Titus was probably looking for her. He left the medic and went to find Titus. When he did he found Titus on Amber's shoulder with Madison sitting at a picnic table. He took Titus off Amber's shoulder and put him on Madison's picnic table then he grabbed the Hydrogen Peroxide.

(Life-Givers)- Jack looked at his watch and looked around "Where's Falatheil?" he muttered to himself.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6215
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 15:58

Kiba beamed, grinning. "Well, I was sorta kidding, but nice to know!" He said, quickly stepping back to try and catch her and putting his hands back in his pockets when she managed to stay on her feet. "Still dizzy? C'mon, Riley's been ignoring us for a while. Better introduce you." He said, stretching. "Hey- no trouble from you two, got it?" He growled at Eclipse and Violet, calling Bai off with a signal. Bai assumed his normal position at Kiba's side, looking happy as ever. He started walking, signalling for Destiny to follow. Kiba opened a small pouch on his side and brought out small knives, counting them to make sure none had fallen. Without powers, he needed more than his fists.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 10th 2012, 16:16

Cadence nodded, feeling the need to stand up for her leader in case Zephyra found their plan unreasonable or unnecessary. "We don't know much about the enemies' base, and frankly, I don't think you know much about their fortress, right? The information you gave us was rather basic, and we needed more detail." Her tone of voice was almost apologetic, and she hoped that none of the Life-Givers would perceive her words into blame.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 16:35

Titus smirked at his younger sister. "Sorry. Guess I sorta spaced out..." he mumbled. His eyes nervously strayed to Madison. "Thanks for calling for help." He smiled. Titus's dark blue shirt had a dark spot where the blood had seeped into the material. Lifting his shirt from the wound and off his body, he angrily threw it to the ground. "That was my favorite too." The well-miscled teen sulked. The stitches on his side were busted and hung uselessly surounding the now open gash. Pain didnt bother the dark haired boy as much as his shirt heing ruined did. His father had given it to him.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 16:42

~you guys post too much D: I need another summary~

Zephyra nodded. "Yes... So that's why they left right after voting." She went and got herself a Coke, then returned to the sofa.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 16:56

(Kiba and Destiny were just goofing around and Kiba pinned down Eclipse and stopped Violet from attacking her. Bai watched them and now they're going to catch up with the other Hunters. Titus probably hurt himself and brighty's characters are just talking about leaderships and serious stuff Razz)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 17:01

~whaaat O.o but isn't it godmodding that Eclipse and Violet were stopped?~

Eclipse snarled and tore viciously at the human. Her leader had told her not to hurt the two people unless necessary, and it was definitely necessary this time. She aimed a desperate look at Violet as she struggled.

Zephyra took a sip as she gazed throughtfully into space. "I really hope they'll return safely... They're good to have on our side."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 17:06

(Not in the way I wrote it, I think. They still hurt Destiny.)
(Why are you trying to kill her? e_e)

Kiba jumped, snarling. "Hey! What'd I just say?" He growled, quickly pulling Destiny back and grabbing a long knife. "Don't make me use this, Eclipse." He warned, narrowing his eyes. Bai growled, his lips curling back warningly to show impressive fangs.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 17:20

Username: Lighty
Name: Storm (Eli)
Group: Hunters
Description: A tall, pale guy with shaggy,silky black hair, steely gray eyes, and a dark, brooding nature
Primary Power: can manipulate the weather and create natural disasters. (Can control all weather elements)
Other: no one knows his real name. They call him Storm because of his nature and power. He is Jonah's long lost twin brother. He doesnt know about his bro or his death.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 17:30

~hold on, who was holding her?~

Eclipse laid her ears back and bared her gleaming fangs. It was really just show. She'd known Kiba, if not well, and she didn't really want to hurt him since he was a Hunter. But her leader had told her to stop the blond girl, and she would always listen to her leader.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next