Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 17:40

(Who...? Eclipse or Destiny? Kiba let Eclipse go and I guess he was protecting destiny.)

Kiba's eyebrows lowered slightly. "What's up with your owner?" He muttered, fangs still bared. She better have an explanation... "Blondie, looks like the Hunters have it out for you."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4056
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 13 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 17:50

Eclipse crouched defensively, bristling at the mention of Riley. The human is my leader, not my owner! No one owns me! At the same time, she signalled to Violet.

The peregrine falcon was watching the wolf silently. Now she ascended silently but quickly until she had a good height, then dove straight at the yellow-headed NoWing. Violet could feel the thrill of plummetting, feeling the wind whistle through her feathers. She pulled out of the dive to peck viciously at the NoWing.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13285
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 10th 2012, 17:55

"Ow!" Destiny screamed, thrashing at the bird with her hands. She clenched her fists and punched the bird as hard as she could. Ugh. Weakling. Her heart began to race as she felt it pecking at her injury. Finally giving up, she ran behind Kiba. "Kiba! It's getting my head!" She creamed, panicking. Blood was rushing down her head to her face, quickly as ever. With a thud, she fell to the ground, putting her hands over her head.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5735
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 18:00

Kiba growled in frustration and tried to bat the bird away, sending Bai to go after Eclipse. The dog crouched, snarling. It was bigger than the wolf because of it's breed, a Great Pyrenees, and it would attack if necessary. Kiba snarled at the bird. "Hey! Bird-brain! Go back to Riley and tell her to tell me what she wants with the girl!" He took out a knife and slashed at the bird's feathers warningly, standing protectively over the girl and cursing mentally.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 18:05

(Death-Bringers)- Madison ran her fingers through her dark hair "Oh, it was nothing really, I would pull my brother into any situation anyway." she told him "Ya' know." she looked at Jeremy "How you gonna fix this one Smart Guy?" she called him that for his memory.

(Death-Bringers)- "Easy, I'll just re-stitch this, I'm the one who stitched it anyway." he pointed out. Madison stuck her tongue out at him and he pulled out a needle and thread.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6205
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 18:09

Titus frowned. He hated needles and Jeremy should know that from when they were kids. "Any...other way to close it up?" He whispered slowly, an embarrased blush creeping into his handsome features. His green eyes shifted to his worn combat boots. Somehow, he had ripped a hole in the knee of his jeans. Probably because of the hard fall.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13711
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 10th 2012, 18:16

Destiny rubbed her handd gently against her head, in to much pain to even make a sound. But you could tell by her wincing face that she was in pain... a lot. "Kiba... I'm going to..." She passed out before she could even finish. Her whole face was now a crimson red, drenched with the blood coming from the now fatal head injury.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 18:20

(Death-Bringers)- "Um, not sure. I think this is the only way, This is no band aid job." he said he pulled out the peroxide and said "This will sting, and yes, I know that you hate needles but this will have to do." he told him he cleaned the wound (Ugh, I feel the need to pull out the marigold and cobwebs D:<) He took the needle and very carefully stitched the wound back up "There." he said pride in his eyes "Exactly how it was before!" he told him "You should be good, unless you want me to staple your jeans, I don't sew." he joked in his usual mocking voice. (Wow I'm good at RPing Jeremy, Moony says I can do him permanantly Dance)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 18:24

Titus clenched his jaw as his wound was mended. "My jeans'll be alright...." he muttered, still tense from the pain. Hopefully Madison didn't think him a wimp. With a steady breath, Titus stood slowly and slid his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, Jer."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 18:26

Kiba cursed under his breath. "Bai, distract 'em, or try to." He said, quickly grabbing Destiny and making a run for it. Bai growled and held his ground. They were immortal and the battle with Riley's immortal pets would take forever. Destiny didn't have forever. "Hold on, I'll talk to Riley and go back to get you treated..." He mumbled, not expecting her to listen. She was surprisingly light, but then again, he was surprisingly strong. "Riley! Yo!" He called, catching up. "What's wrong with you? Destiny's harmless! I'm going back." He growled, blood starting to soak into his parka. He hated abandoning Bai, especially since he was choosing a stranger over family.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 18:29

(Death-Bringers)- "Jer?" He mused "Alright." he looked at Madison and whispered in his ear "Go talk to her!" he urged in a whisper "Before she goes invisible or goes to talk to Arrianna." he urged him on then tried to push the boy.

(Death-Bringers)- Madsion looked at her brother speaking with Titus and rolled her eyes "Boys." she muttered to Amber.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 18:36

Titus started to fluster. "Bu-" he was cut off as he almost stumbled into Madison. He narrowly missed her and stumbled around momentarily like an idiot. The boy's face turned scarlet red. "Uh...Madison?" He started unsurely, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Wanna...go...for a walk with me?" He managed lamely and shyly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 18:54

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at Titus "uh, sure Titus." she told him "Now>" she asked.

(Death-Bringers)- Jeremy smiled and winked at his friend.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 19:02

Titus glowered at Jeremy but then smiled at Madison. "Yeah." He awkwardly kicked a stone and winced as it was sent flying and crashing into a car window a meter or so away. Realizing his bare chest, he shivered. "Lemme change into a shirt real quick though." He mumbled with a shiver.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 19:20

(Death-Bringers)- "I'll come!" she volunteered and walked toward the fortress and smiled back at him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 10th 2012, 19:50

Titus caught up to her with a grin on his face. He scrambled for a topic he could turn into a conversation but came up empty handed. Titus had no idea how to talk to this girl! Panic filled his gaze as the silence stretched awkwardly. Irritation warred with panic as Titus struggled to do something that might make this less weird. "I...uh...wanna say sorry." He said suddenly. "For rejecting you. I want to....give you more of a chance now..." he ended quietly, losing confidence.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 19:59

Kiba glanced at the wound in Destiny's head, clenching his teeth. It wasn't a pretty sight. Blood stained her hair and ran down her face, even soaking into her clothes as well as his. She looks better as a blonde... he decided stupidly, but quickly shook away the thought as he waited, angry and impatient, for Riley's words. Bai... I'll be there in a sec buddy. He thought, getting more anxious by the minute.

Last edited by Windystorm on September 10th 2012, 20:59; edited 2 times in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 20:23

~sorry Ginger that was a bit bloody xD~

Riley spun around. "What the - " She saw Kiba lugging the blonde girl toward her. She growled, "What are you doing? Have you forgotten our mission?! What if that girl were a Death-Bringer?" She spat out the last words as if they've been rolled in bile. "Or are you too smitten with her? It's not like I can't tell Ryder you know. Now Leave her behind or we'll leave you behind."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 21:03

Kiba scowled. "Her name's Destiny, and she's dying. I'm not about to leave her out here, covered in bood." He growled, narrowing his eyes. "I'll come back if you can't do this yourselves, but I will get her treated." Kiba turned around to go. "You leave me behind all the time. Why should this time be any different?" He muttered, and started to run back. He passed Bai, whistling and calling him, then picked up the pace to try and get back to the Life Giver's fortress. He would have to find another way, since the only way he had passed before was on Riley's wings. Quickly, Kiba scanned the area and let out an annoyed grunt. he would have to go all the way around. He couldn't run forever, but Destiny's light weight helped. "C'mon boy, they're still back there!" He said. I think.... Kiba started to go around, running at a good speed to pace himself, which wasn't like him at all.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 10th 2012, 21:04

Sparkpaw wrote:(Death-Bringers)- "Jer?" He mused "Alright." he looked at Madison and whispered in his ear "Go talk to her!" he urged in a whisper "Before she goes invisible or goes to talk to Arrianna." he urged him on then tried to push the boy.

(Death-Bringers)- Madsion looked at her brother speaking with Titus and rolled her eyes "Boys." she muttered to Amber.

"Ugh. Tell me about it!" Amber laughed rolling her eyes. When they left, she smiled. She knew Titus likes Madison. But she's always so quiet, she doesn't really like anyone... She sighed quietly. I need a boyfriend... she thought, her eyes drooping. She sat back down and looked at her leg. It was bruised and swollen. She just looked up at the sky again, and started falling asleep...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 10th 2012, 21:53

Destiny woke up, an intense pain in her head nearly sending her out again. "K-kiba?" She murmured, everything dizzy and floating. That just made the pain her head worse. Her stomach dropped and rose, as he walked. ...I hope I don't puke. I should say something to Kiba so I don't drench him in my stomach acid. I'll tell him if I think I'm going to. "Everything hurts..." She groaned, turning her head closer to him. It didn't matter, at the moment, how awkward itit probably is, or will be when she's okay, she was in so much pain. Sweat was running down her arms and just... everywhere she was in so much pain. Her beathing started to get heavy and it hurt her stomach whenever she breathed.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 21:59

Kiba glanced at Destiny and tried to make the 'ride' smoother. "It should." He said, "You almost died and you-" He paused, not mentioning the word 'blood', worrying that she might puke. "We're almost there... just another two miles!" Kiba said, grinning. He could go that far.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 10th 2012, 22:03

Amber started to have a dream. She was in the same spot she was in before. She looked around, and saw a little black puppy. It was fluffy too. Then, it started flashing into a bigger dog. The dog looked familiar. Faith... Faith was Amber's childhood dog. She got Faith when Amber was 10, and Faith was 2 months. They would play around until, that was, Faith was stolen when Faith was 2 years old. Amber cried for days. To this day, Amber has always thought of Faith, even if it was just for a second. She woke up, and saw something on top of her. A HUGE, black newfoundland was on top of her, licking her face. An old, rusted tag on her light purple collar said, "Faith; Return to Amber". Amber smiled and rubbed her old dogs head. "Faith!" she shouted, happy as ever. She hugged her dog and held her tight. "I won't let you leave me again, I promise." she smiled. Faith got on her back and exposed her belly. Amber rubbed it and laughed. Faith laid on her side, then Amber laid next to her, her arns around her. Faith fell asleep and snored. Amber laughed loudly, then she sighed, watching her dog sleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 10th 2012, 22:15

~can we fast forward until Riley and Olivia are at the fortress? And I have a suggestion, whenever there's a conversation or something, don't drag it and get all the details, type the important parts or we might end up stuck like this...~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 11th 2012, 13:06

~Oood suggestion Maple.... Not blaming you two, but there's like three pages full of Kiba and Destiny conversations. Razz Fast fowarding to the fortess it is...~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next