Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Caraway September 11th 2012, 15:05

~yeah those conversations really blocked off a lot of other ongoing things :/
Are the Hunters going to tell Zephyra about themselves? :O if so, what should they say? Sweat ~

Ryder sank back in her chair. Zephyra had taken the news a lot better than she would have. She was a suitable leader. "They should return in a few hours. I trust them to follow instructions. Hopefully they haven't experienced any setbacks."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33830
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 14 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Streamstar September 11th 2012, 15:06

(hunters) Olivia peered out from behind the trees at the death-bringers fortress. Swoop was circling the fortress, and would give the hunters a warning if anyone came outside, or came near them. Blaze was sniffing the air beside her to learn the scent of the deathbringers. Olivia had already told him that anyone with this scent was bad, and that Blaze should attack anyone with this scent. Oliva was looking for all possible entrances, and possible was to sneak in. "Riley," she whispered. "Do you think you could shape-shift into one of the death bringers if you saw one, and sneak into the fortress, to see what its like inside?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 11th 2012, 15:18

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at Titus "Rejected me? How?" she asked, she was confused "Give me another chance? Do you mean when I told Y=you I liked you?" she asked when she reached his room she sat on his bed and waited for him to catch up and answer.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6215
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 15:35

"Yeah...i felt bad about that..." he didn't explain why and went ahead to his closet, stepping in, and closing it behind him. Soon, Titus came back out with some unripped dark jeans, a nice gray button up shirt, and brand new combat shoes on. The boy then snatched up a silver chain that had a gothic cross on it and slipped it on. His room was tidy. It was large with a king sized dark blue bed in the middle, a closet across from it, and a dresser near the closet. The closet was walkin. A heavy oak door lead into a clean bathroom. Near the bed was a desk cluttered wih papers and pens as well as pencils and coloring tools. It was the only messy space. The balcony window was covered with thick, heavy midnight black drapes. Titus's bedroom walls were painted to look like a forest clearing. It was vivid, like a live painting. The floor was solod, dark wood.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13721
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 16:19

(Hunters) Riley considered it. "Hmmm... I like that idea. I haven't tried it often, but the form would be easy to hold because I'm used to being a human..." Experimentally, she morphed into a likeness of Cadnence, laughing nervously at the weirdness of being another person. She felt confident, though, that she could do it. "The hard thing will be similating rheir personalities. I don't know them that well. But I'll try. You can follow, in case I get in trouble." The younger girl always had good ideas, Riley thought. She looked out at the huge fortrees, scanning for any dark human form.

[do I godmod a random Death-Bringer or will an established character come out?]

eclipse stood, panting, in the shadows. She looked up at Violet, perched on the branch above her. We'd best be getting back to leader, she said with her eyes. It was another one of the things Riley had trained them to do. The falcon nodded and took off on silent wings as Eclipse followed the faint but definite scent trail.

Zephyra nodded, unwilling to show the crushing worry she felt. "Is there anything else? It's getting late."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13295
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 11th 2012, 16:26

"Nice room." she commented and said "Sh-should I cange?" she asked looking down at her torn jeans and black skull shirt, she looked quite boyish (Hey, that's what I wore yesterday!) She smiled at Titus and said "Nice clothes." and she then said "Oh, second chance?" she blushed and looked at her clothes, then her ripped osiris'.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 11th 2012, 16:37

~Well, the Hunters come from a distant land that no one else seems to know about. They're usually kind of close-mouthed about their immortality and stuff. So, the Hunters are immortal, and they usually stop aging at around 20-30. All of them have a special bond with animals (wolves and birds are the usual.) The "pets" are bonded to them around when the Hunters are around 2 years of age. They're all trained in a harsh and strict training school-- hunting, fighting with weapons and body, stealth, plant training, debate skills, etc.-- until the age of fifteen-eighteen. The sooner you get released from the Academy, the more skilled you are, mostly. The best usually become leaders of some organization or the other. Anyways, a war started in the Hunters' home land, and they start turning on each other. (Oh yeah, and there's different ranks/groups. Royalty, that consists of the King, Queen, and their kin. The Hunters, they work for Royalty along with the Assassins, the Soldiers, the Healers, etc. The Laborers are really just the people who go around and do anything from building structures to helping the Hunters and Soldiers.) The Laborers are rebelling along with some of the low Healers. Roughly half of the other groups side with the rebels, the other half sides with the Royalty. So basically, the Hunters who came to the Life-Bringers (Ryder, Cadence, Kiba, Riley, Olivia, and Lighty's character) were part of the rebel group. They were the scouts that went around the country picking off some Hunters there, some Assassins here... Their scout party was a lot bigger, but eventually they got ambushed, and most of their party was killed. The remaining fled out of the country and somehow landed on the Life-Givers doorstep after several weeks of travelling. Ryder doesn't have to necessarily tell Zephyra all of this. Like I said above, they're rather close mouthed about the whole rebel thing. Partly it's because almost all the Hunters in that scout party that escaped had one kin/friend that was killed. The other part, I'll let each character decided on his/her own. Razz Anything else?~

~And Maple, isn't shape shifting just for animals...?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 11th 2012, 16:42

Amber woke up, the sun in her eyes. She quickly got up and rubbed her eyes, then woke Faith up. Faith opened her eyes and got up. Amber was about to enter the fortress when she found some rope material on the ground. She picked it up, then went inside to fortress, and into her room. Faith laid down on her bed, and Amber started weaving the rope together, and made it into a leash, then painted it light purple, to match Faith's collar. Amber sighed boredly. She need to make more friends. She changed into her PJs and laid on her bed. Faith rested her head on Amber's chest. Faith fell asleep, but Amber was just thinking.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 16:45

~Well then. You could have put all that in the topic post T.T Razz and humans are animals so idk... do you think she should be able to morph into other humans?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 11th 2012, 16:47

(My bad Sweat Though no one was really posting then.)

Kiba arrived at the Life Bringer's fortress, quickly slipping inside, and burst into the room which he assume was the medical room. "Little help?" He puffed, glancing wildly around the room.

Ike passed by, spotting the two. He smiled. It was always nice to see things like that. His pet had died a few weeks ago, but he wasn't sulking anymore. He went into Chrysler's room, knocking on the door as he entered. "Hey," He said, grinning.

Chyrsler jumped, fumbling with a screwdriver. "H-hey Ike!" He muttered, embarrassed. "I was just... working."

Ike smirked. "Yeah, you work pretty hard. Lighten up."

Chrysler gave him a surprised look. "I can't! The power will shut off. It's really fragile, especially since everything's so old. I still have to make new light bulbs, new pipes..." He mumbled, his brows furrowing. His hands were covered with soot, oil, and other things.

Ike shrugged. "You don't have to drain yourself to keep this place running. You can just work with the power at night. During the day it's pretty bright." He smiled at his own lame rhyme.

Chrysler shook his head, sighing, and put his head on his hands. "I'll... think about it. Uh, do you want something...? Not to be rude or anythin'..." He mumbled, glancing down at his tools. Chrysler frowned mentally when a bit of his texan accent slipped.

Ike nodded, raising an eyebrow slightly. Is that an... accent? He never had one before... Just my imagination or something, I guess. He thought, stuffing his hands in his pockets again. He was the only one with an accent in the fortress, anyway. "I was wondering if you could make something for me. A sword that you think would be best for me." He said, trying to be as polite as he could. Chrysler was always working for someone and almost never received thanks.

Chrysler nodded, already planning out the materials.

Last edited by Windystorm on September 11th 2012, 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4066
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 11th 2012, 16:48

~Psh. I made that all up just now. Razz And I think you should just do animals, or else you would kind of have Cassandra's power plus oversized animals. x)~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 11th 2012, 17:08

~@.@ the next "book" on this RP should be about the war between ranks in the Hunters' little place x) it'd be cool if they came to help the LGs only because they wanted help with their own problem ~

"Well, there is one thing actually," Ryder added hesitantly. "Did you ever wonder why a group of moderately powerful beings such as ourselves would just lend a hand? Uhm, well, we're... Immortal, so we help others when they require our.. Services. You may not have seen us around because we come from somewhere, er, special. The Death-Bringers won't know who we are. We just wanted to tell you this because we trust you."

Idk what I'm saying either Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 11th 2012, 17:14

~Jeremy is the DB's healer, not LG, Windy.~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 18:32

Titus laughed and shook his head. "You look perfect the way you are! Let's just go. Oh...and thanks. I painted the walls myself." He said proudly. The boy seemed to have grown some confidence and took Madison's hand, gently pulling her from the bed.

Eli slid silently from the tree he had perched upon and strode toward the group of Hunters with a dark look. His steely gray eyes were full of eerie annoyance. "Thanks for leaving me behind." The tall boy muttered, shoving his hands into the pockets of his black hoody. His long, muscular legs were hidden under slightly baggy jeans. Upong Eli's feet were black Jordans. He didn't expect them to know him OR his name. That rich pig of a King had made sure to hide his youngest sons well. Eli was practically unknown where ever he went...not that he didn't like it that way. However, it was tiring to keep introducing himself. One thing he would never tell was his name. For the name Eli was well known as the youngest hidden prince's name. Sure, his father had hidden him from his brother and people, but he made sure he leaked his son's names. Eli figured that's just how much the tyrant hated them. Since they were illegitimate and all. Dark clouds had appeared as Eli thought of his 'father' but he shooes them away quickly and tugged his hood over his silky black locks, shadowing his face and its terrible expression of anger and sadness mixed into one sour look.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 11th 2012, 18:52

~Only allowed to be a certain amount of Hunter's.~

Madison smiled and twined her fingers with his and remebered being her old self "Watching the boys, hm?" "Well, yeah, how'd you know I was here?" "The grass told me." "Oh." she frowned inwardly but kept a smile on her face. She wanted she walked with him and said "Why are you doing this? You don't have to make up for yourself, I understand, is there another reason?" she asked
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 19:00

(I asked Brighty beforehand. (Smile

Titus snorted and started to chuckle. "I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want to....the reason? Well....I suppose I just thought it was time for me to give in to the nagging feeling of loneliness that I felt." He shrugged with a gentle smile.

Eli's massive, shadowy black wolf with intelligent pale eyes skulked out to join him and looked wearily at the others. A magnificent eagle perched on the boy's shoulder and cocked its white head as ot took in the Hunters, brown eyes catious as well.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 11th 2012, 19:02

~Lighty's character is allowed. And Chez' idea for the next sequel will be used. Very Happy~

~What do you mean Lighty? Do the Hunters know him? Did he come with them? Do they even know his name? o.O~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 19:11

Zephyra frowned. "I knew you wouldn't randomly help strangers..." A flicker of doubt settled in her mind but she pushed it Aaside.

~ignore my post for Riley then~

Riley shook her head. "That's a brilliant idea, but I can't morph into humans. My power's really limited. We'll have to find some other way..."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 19:22

(I sorta worded it wrong i suppose...-.-' He wanted to be part of the Hunters but they left him behind in the homeland and he followed them. They should only know him by appearence, not name. And...he wont tell them his name...because everyone knows of the name Eli and it is a royal name and he is illegitimate royalty. Afraid of being pushed away or sent back home, he refuses to speak of his past or name.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 11th 2012, 19:58

~Yay Dance Does that mean the Hunters should ask the LGs for help? :O if so, now is a good time to ask Zephyra Very Happy ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 11th 2012, 20:05

(hunters) "Maybe you change into a small animal and sneak in? Possibly a fly, or something else tiny." Olivia suggested. "I'd have to stay out here though, because I don't have any powers to help me get in." At the thought of powers, her mind turned to her gold coin. There was something strange about it and it felt like it was powerful.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 20:11

~Mysterious golden currency Very Happy~

Riley felt a pang of sympathy for her. "You don't have to mis out on all the action though," she suggested, "you could send Swoop over the fortress to get a good idea of what reinforcements or whatever they have. Swoop can draw a map for you." It was one of the things the special birds knew how to do. "Oh, and if Eclipse or Violet comes, make sure they stay here. By the way, have you figured out the coin yet?" Riley was really curious, but she saw that it was getting VERY late. "No save that for when I come back." With those words, she morphed into a moquito and took flight.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 20:14

(Uh....Eli is standing there talking to yall...lol XD)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 20:15

~He is? :O sorry... could that be after Riley left though? Being a mosquito is fun Very Happy~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 20:24

(Lol. Sure. Thats fine with me. (Smile
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next