Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 20:46

Riley squeezed through the crack between the doors and buzzed around in a corner of the main hallway. This place is so big, she thought, exploring the hall.

~Y'all Death-Bringers help me here Razz~

Eclipse shuffled along exhaustedly, nose to the ground. Up ahead, Violet let out a nervous squeak. She knew they needed to hurry. After half an hour of moving, they finally saw Olivia. But there was another human there too that they didn't recognize, with a huge black wolf. Eclipse was cowering inside, but she went up to the wolf and sniffed him politely.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 15 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 20:55

Orpheous looked at Eclipse as she sniffed him and rumbled a moody growl. A pat from Eli silenced the brute.

Titus heard buzzing nearby only to find a mosquito. "How'd you get in here?" He mumbled with a frown. Looking at Madison, he smiled. "Dont wanna kill it....maybe i should take it back outside?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 11th 2012, 21:13

~They're both female wolves xD~

Eclipse jumped back and flattened her ears,half out of anger and half fear. That wolf was rude. Violet blinked, offended that a wolf would do such a thing to Eclipse

~Idk what the fortress is like :I can you guys help me?~

Riley quickly hid in the nearest room. Oh no, she thought. I better be more careful/.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 11th 2012, 21:37

-orpheous is male. Lol-

Orpheous sighed and sniffed back reluctantly. He allowed his long tail to wag gently to show he meant no harm. If he wanted his master to be happy,hed have to play nice he supposed.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 11th 2012, 21:42

~Make up stuff. Razz I don't mind.~

Halt leaned his weight onto his left leg, sighing inaudibly. It had been quiet... until moments before. Was he hearing things? Or did he really hear that canine-like growl? Rubbing the sore bruise on his arm, Halt silently reached up and slipped the cowl of his cloak over his head and cautiously stood. He was as still as a rock, alert and wary for the next sound that was out of place.

Cadence frowned. She's smart, the Hunter admitted to herself. We do need help. She flicked a glance at Ryder from the corner of her eye, her eyebrows furrowing ever so slightly. "That's a wise concept that every leader should know," Cadence said slowly, lifting her gaze to meet Zephyra's. "But some people are simply benevolent." Her tone was modulated into a rather neutral tone, implying though beneath her words.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 12th 2012, 00:46

(Can I make a new character? I have a better feel for the Rp now.)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 12th 2012, 05:38

(Death-Bringers)- Madison looked at the tiny mosquito and swatted at it, she hated mosquitoes. She gave up and looked at Titus "Did you want to meet somewhere tomorrow to talk?" She asked him sweetly.

(Life-Givers)- Jack sniffed and looked around the fridge for something to eat. He chose a piece of cheese and tore it up, eating it in bits. He looked for somewhere to find something going on.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 12th 2012, 15:15

Ryder hesitated. It was getting quite late. "We came here because we would like to ask for help in return," she said shakily. "Our land is in chaos and we would like to ask for the Kide-Guvers' assistance in this war."

Edit: Yes, it should be Life-Givers but I didn't correct it the second time cuz I didn't notice it. Just leaving it there cuz its hilarious Razz

Last edited by CheeseStar on September 12th 2012, 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 12th 2012, 16:11

~I sense stupid autocorrect before my eyes....~

Cadence rubbed her temple. The war in the land they had left was not something she liked to remember, even though it haunted her dreams at night. She had lost her family in the fight, and it was the last ambush that had killed her best friend Tobias as well. Cadence frowned inwardly. Or at least she thought he had died. After all, after the remaining Hunters had regrouped, Tobias had not returned. But his body was never found, a little voice whispered inside her head. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Cadence looked at Zephyra carefully for her reaction.

~I might do something with Tobias later... in the next sequel. x)~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 12th 2012, 16:26

Zephyra thought carefully, struggling to keep her face a mask. "We will help you IF you guarantee us victory over the Death-Bringers," she replied slowly, going over the words carefully in her head before she said them. "If we don't win this battle, you will be marched straight back toyour homeland while we watch you get destroyed. If you help us win, however, we promise to help you win your war." The words were out. She couldn't get them back now. But Zephyra didn't regret them. She leaned forward. "Oh, and by the way, I remember when we first met, you mentioned someone who could bring back the dead...?"

~whoops sorry Lighty I read that wrong xD~

Eclipse took a small step forward, interested in the big black wolf now. He... seems powerful, she thought.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 12th 2012, 16:34

Cadence narrowed her eyes. "We cannot guarantee victory," she said, gritting her teeth at the unfairness of Zephyra's words. "Anything can go wrong amid the confusion of a fight. Your terms are unreasonable. We could lose one of us in the fight, lose one of our companions, get permanently wounded. And we would be fighting as hard as we would if we were part of your... group. And if something goes amiss, and we do not win, you simply send us back, and 'watch us get destroyed?' That's a little harsh." The Hunters deputy paused, her chin jutted out, giving her a rather stubborn look. "I did," Cadence said stiffly. "But that person will most likely die in the war back at our home land."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 12th 2012, 16:37

~IDK what to post because no one's talking to Amber or interacting with her at ALL Razz Razz Razz ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 12th 2012, 16:39

"We have to win this," Zephyra said quietly. They don't understand, she cried soundlessly. It's for my sister... She looked away to hide the tears that were threatening to fall. Choking back the lump in her throat, she rasped, "Tell me what you think would be reasonable terms, and we'll negotiate this."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 12th 2012, 16:52

Cadence tilted her head, berating herself mentally. She wasn't as harsh as this before. "Just as we have to win our war," she answered, not entirely unkindly. "Perhaps if we... loosened your terms, so to speak, it could work." Cadence paused. "If Ryder," she said, glancing at her leader quickly, "agrees, our terms are thus." She placed her hand flat down on the tabletop in front of her firmly and continued, "We will fight for you, as before. And we will even teach you some of our techniques, including how we make our blades. They are much harder than the swords and knives you Life-Givers use, as I've noticed. We will risk our lives and well-being to scout the Death-Bringers fortress to learn of the layout and passageways we can ambush and hide in. We will search for weaknesses, ways to breach their fortress. We will even attempt to set up traps unique to our training. The Hunters will fight as hard as we can, and we will achieve our goals. Both of ours. We will win, because we want revenge for our country, and you want revenge for your fallen friends and family. And then you will travel with us back to our country and help us."

~Is it a nice speech? :3 And don't forget to check out the poll I'm setting up today! Very Happy (In other words, I'm going to do that now...)~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 12th 2012, 17:05

Zephyra nodded slowly and looked up at the two, eyes savage, mouth hardened into a determined line. "Agreed."

~Drama Very Happy~

Riley darted out of the way as she girl swatted at her. That was too close, she thought nervously. She fluttered around storing what she saw in her head so she could convert it to human sight once she got back. The fortress was strong yet luxurious, she noted. She looked for exits and weak points they could attack, but the results were not really encouraging. She flew out the back door to explore from the outside, changing into a sparrow as she did so.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 12th 2012, 19:40

"Thank you," Ryder sighed, relaxing. "If anything happens to us during the war, I trust the Life-Givers will still keep their promise." She matched Zephyra's expression, and she guessed they had an understanding. "It's getting late now, so you two should go and rest. I will wait for our patrol to return."

Autocorrect is hilarious sometimes Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 12th 2012, 20:06

Zephyra nodded and walked slowly down the hallway, deep in thought as she didn't pay attention to where she was going.

Riley finished her inspection of the fortress and buzzed back to Olivia excitedly, changing back into a human. "The fortress-" She stopped when she saw the boy and his wolf. "Who...?" She thought he somehow looked familiar, but just couldn't remember.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 12th 2012, 21:28

Eli dipped his head slightly in greeting but offered no name. Orpheous stared at Eclipse with interest. Rama had flown off, most likely scouting the area for danger or something of the sort.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 12th 2012, 21:30

Cadence breathed out slowly and closed her eyes with a small groan. "I thought we were going to lose everything for a moment," she mumbled. Shaking her head, Cadence rose out of her chair and glanced at the clock. It was almost ten now. "I guess I could use some sleep, We're going to need the energy." She spoke rather glumly as she thought about all the training and planning they'd have to carry out. Before she left the room though, Cadence whistled piercingly. It echoed around the fortress, and before the last echo was even gone, a blur of feathers streaked out from upstairs and slowed to alight on the Huner's shoulder. While the falcon plucked the dried beef from her fingers and tore at it, Cadence scribbled a note onto a piece of paper:

Riley. Scout fortress perimeter. Keep questions in mind- ambush sites? Hidden passageways? Weaknesses? What news do you have that is urgent? Send Majesty back ASAP!

Cadence clicked her tongue to catch her bird's attention as she tied the rolled up note to Majesty's foot with her siganture leather band. It was black leather trimmed with silver and a tiny wolf insignia. Piercing golden eyes immediately swiveled around to meet her dark green gaze, alert and questioning. Clicking one more time to make surre she was listening, Cadence said slowly, "Riley. Hunter. Riley." As the last word left her mouth, Majesty surged away from her, wings flapping hard as she swung though an open window and gained altitude. Then she increased her speed and was gone.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 12th 2012, 21:33

Ryder wrapped a shawl around herself and took a mug of tea outside. She brought her bow with her, just in case, and sat there, waiting for the Hunters to come back. She'd done this before; waited for someone, although sometimes they didn't come back. Cadence's bird flew past her and she didn't blink. What if something terrible happened to them during the ambush on the Death-Bringers? They couldn't fight the Hunters' war, then. She was giving the Life-Givers an advantage.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 12th 2012, 22:06

Eclipse blinked and looked away. For some reason she felt drawn to this mysterious wolf.

Well. He could at leat say something, Riley thought. Her eye caught on a familiar falcon which was carrying ascroll with Cadence's insignia on it. Riley took the note, scanning quickly through, and scrawled out a reply:

done scouting. Details later. Not encouraging.

She rolled it up and told Majesty to return it.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw September 12th 2012, 22:20

Eli watched as a messenger bird left as soon as it had appeared. His steely eyes then turned to Riley and focused on her, their intensity trained on the girl's face. She-if he could remember right- was a shape-shifter. The young girl....Olivia? Was unfamiliar though. "Hmm....where's Ryder?" He asked, remembering the leader very clearly. He needed to speak with her about joining the Hunters.

Orpheous cocked his head to the side as he still studied the she-wolf before him. Her appearence and attitude intrigued him very much.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 13th 2012, 00:48

Username: Sunbeam
Name: Tom shadow
Group: Deathbringers
Description: Average height with straight black hair that covers dark eyes.
Primary power: The ability to freeze objects, people, and animals for a short period of time.
Other: uses a longbow and a Long-knife.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 13th 2012, 16:39

Cadence glanced out the window from time to time to see if Majesty had returned. She was a fast flyer, and had exceptional scouting skills. Earlier on, she had seen Ryder sitting on one of the benches, but the lengthening shadows hid her now, and Cadence had more things to worry about then where her leader had gone... She leaned against the windowpane. And waited.

She sensed Majesty's sudden appearance before she actually saw the peregrine falcon speeding like an arrow through the night. Her gray, black, and white feathers were illuminated briefly by the moon before pulling into a steep dive. For a moment, Majesty was hidden from Cadence's view. Then she was there again, spiraling down slowly to alight on the window. Cadence reached out and slipped the parchment from it's place, sending Majesty off to rest with some beef jerky and a stroke of thanks. She opened the letter and frowned at its contents. "That's..." The Hunter trailed off with a sigh. A low whine brought her attention to the dark shape standing by her feet. Tenebris stared up at the letter, his gray eyes luminous in the shadows. He could smell Eclipse's scent faintly on it, but he could also detect foreign scent. The one of another male wolf. Tenebris missed Eclipse's presence, and the new wolf's scent made his hackles rise. Cadence frowned at him in puzzlement as the whine deepened into a growl. "Oh, shoo," she grumbled, waving the large black wolf away as she tucked the letter into her pocket.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 13th 2012, 17:07

~does that mean you guys are back? :O if so is the whole group back? O.o ~

Umbre came out to the porch and snuggled up against Ryder's leg. She scratched his neck instinctively as she continued to stare out into the darkness. Umbre sniffed the air, whining, as he wanted to chase after the familiar scent he was catching, as well as new scent that irritated his nostrils. Ryder stood, squinting through the darkness. Were the others back yet?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next