Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

+13
Eaglestrike
FabFur
Frost
Roguestar
Sunbeam
Windystorm
Streamstar
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Nyx
17 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

When the Death-Bringers lose, they will be...

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_lcap8%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_lcap58%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_lcap33%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_lcap0%Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Empty Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx August 28th 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers leader is dead. The group is in chaos, each blaming another for their failure in the battle. They are breaking up, each day heralding another empty room, another person's belongings missing. People are leaving, hoping to find a way to exact revenge on the Death-Bringers, to hide from the devastating aftermath of the battle, or simply to escape from the furious accusations hurled from person to person. But still some people remain in their stronghold.

The Death-Bringers are victorious in the battle. Few had died, and almost none of the injuries were fatal. The future seemed bright for the chaos-makers. But barely two days had passed since the war when their scouts got wind of strangers knocking on the Life-Givers' fortress's door. They all wore steel gray cloaks, armed with longbows and knives. Wolves accompanied them, a couple falcons perching on their shoulders. They were dangerous. Strange. Mysterious.

The Hunters tell the Life-Givers that they come from a far land. They had traveled far and wide, and their only response to their questions were that they had to leave their home land. Hoping the Hunters would provide the remaining Life-Givers a way to get their revenge, they offered to provide room and board for the weary travelers for as long as they wished. It as accepted. The longer the Life-Givers stayed around the Hunters, the more they could see the strange differences between the two groups. After all, every Hunter was immortal.

The sun was setting over the mountains, the dying rays of sunlight flooding the fortress, seeping like honey through the open windows. It was chilly, but the sunlight provided the bit of warmth to warm the large building. The Hunters stood in the living room, their wolves casually circling the two groups. The remaining Life-Givers faced the strangers they had welcomed into their home, wary.

After the hour of lengthy explanations, the two groups stood awkwardly, still wary with each other. Finally deciding to break the thick tension that had sprung up between them, Cadence looked at the Life-Givers with interest. "You mean there were much more people here before?" "Yes. They went away after the war with the Death-Bringers," a girl explained, fidgeting nervously with the knife sheathed in her belt. "Some of those who left had strong powers," a young boy said wistfully. "We're weaker now."

Cadence smiled and laughed. Her fellow Hunters eyed her oddly, but Cadence liked these people. "Some of us have powers too. Not many of us have magic in our blood, but those who do are extremely powerful. I have a power myself." She paused and added, "One of the us back in our home land could even bring back the dead."

JOINING FORM:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:

Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Cadence Dayne
Group: Hunters
Description: tall, athletic girl with dark green eyes and long, glossy black hair and skin that looks tanned year-round. She is strong from her intense training with her fellow Hunters; skilled in the art of archery and a well-known expert with the sword. She is more friendly and trusting then her friends, although she is very observant and can come down harsh when the need arises.
Primary Power: Power negation/augmentation: the ability to cancel or strengthen/weaken others powers
Other: The sword Sala had used was actually Cadence's. It is one of the most valuable swords in the world, made with the best material. Cadence had been in the Life-Bringer's group a decade or so before, but she left mysteriously to join the Hunters. She had accidentally left her precious sword behind, and Sala had taken it up for her own.

RULES:
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice for the Life-Givers and the Death-Bringers
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, deputy, member, and apprentice for the Hunters.
~ The Hunters will have a limit of 5 members. The limit may be changed in the future, depending on how many people join! (: Remember, they are all immortal, and not ALL have powers. Only three will have powers, and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks!
~ Characters who have been in the Life and Death RPG must rejoin, as some were killed, and some Life-Givers have left their group, etc.

GROUPS ALLEGIANCE:

Death-Bringers:

Spoiler:

Life-Givers:

Spoiler:

Hunters:

Spoiler:

*Note: A poll has been set up! To go with the story line, the Death-Bringers will lose the war... But it will also cost the Hunters and the Life-Givers, to make it fair. But you guys will decide how badly the Death-Bringers lose! Wink

Last edited by Brightstar on September 12th 2012, 16:58; edited 4 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Nyx September 23rd 2012, 20:51

There was a low roar behind Halt as he shouted in pain, and a huge, dark shadow shot past him. It was Lucifer, snarling in malignant rage as he plowed first into Blaze, long claws digging deep furrows into the wolf's flank. The Death-Bringers leader managed to duck beneath Olivia's sword as Blaze's jaws fell away from his leg, but he knew it was a close call. The blade has brushed the top of his hair. Irritated and hurt by the infuriating bird, Halt raised a knife, drawing back his head and bringing the heavy saxe knife across Swoop's left wing. The next time she swings the sword, I won't be so lucky, Halt thought to himself as he leaped back, scratched and bloody, to give himself some room. His panther was still snapping and snarling at the young wolf a few meters away.

Cadence hesitated. She was going to climb back down to the ground. It hurt emotionally not be able to help any of her friends, and it was pretty hard to protect anyone the way she was stuck up here. Besides, her quiver was almost empty... Her green eyes swept the battle, glancing one last time before she began her descent. "Wait," Cadence muttered to herself, waving at Majesty to land again. What if she took down that Death-Bringers healer? They wouldn't have someone to heal if he was dead... After a moment's decision, Cadence whipped out her bow and nocked yet another arrow. Another heartbeat later, the arrow was sent on its way.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 Empty Re: Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD

Post by Shimmerpaw September 24th 2012, 15:43

~Anyone wanna kill Jeremy? I wanna replace him later.~

Madison flailed "Help!" she screeched in pain as the fox trap blades sunk into her arm, deeper, and deeper. She had ripped her pant leg and got it out, but her arm was loosing blood fast.

Jeremy shot a glance toward his sister, he raced over and quickly pried her arm out of the trap "Now run!" he said softly after he wrapped her arm, which wasn't broken, he watched his sister race after her friends and he headed back to battle.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6205
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 24th 2012, 16:03

~Cadence shot an arrow at Jeremy. Razz~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 24th 2012, 16:08

~Oh Sweat~

Jeremy was knocked off his feet, everything was blurry, he remembered, he was dying. He just lie there, knowing exactly what was happening, he let out a puff of breath and was knocked out, permanantly.

Madison heard the sound of her brother's groan and whipped around "JEREMY!!" she raced toward him and felt his head, he was cold "Amber, Titus, I can't leave knowing that he's dead." she said sadly, streams of salty tear water on her cheeks "Jeremy, Come back!" she sobbed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 17:04

Titus ran over to her, and whispered gently, "He's gone..." Then he helped her up, then said, we have to go now."

Amber screech, "MADISON! I's too risky! We have to run!" She stayed where she was, itching to get a move on.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 24th 2012, 17:08

Madison slapped Titus "I SAID I'M NOT LEAVING HIM!!!!!" she yelled and got back down lieing her head on her brother's chest "JUST GO!" she screamed and cried again.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 24th 2012, 17:10

~where will they run to? :O I sound really creepy Cat Smile ~

Ryder stopped moving, as the Death-Bringers had pauses momentarily over the corpse of one of their members. She noticed a silver arrow next to the boy. Drawing energy from the shadows around her, she concentrated on emanating pure fear to the group.

~ fear makes you go mad Twisted Evil someone should be affected and go insane Razz ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 17:41

~AMBER Twisted Evil ~

"Madison, please! We have to go! I don't want to lose you!" Titus cried.

~Cheese, you should shoot Amber (like, on the leg or the arm, not where she's die Razz )~

Amber climbed up into a tree and put Tom down. You couldn't see him at all, which is why Amber put him there. She ran over to Madison. "Madison, we have to go!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 24th 2012, 17:43

"NO! TITUS! I'M NOT LEAVING!!!!!!!!" she screamed "I DON'T CARE IF I DIE, I'M NOT LEAVING MY BROTHER!!!!! AMBER! You should know how Iwould feel, think about how you'd fell if you lost Titus." she cried.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 24th 2012, 18:10

~okay Razz I'll stop trying to kill people with one shot Shattered Hope: Sequel to LAD  - Page 25 1818838577 ~

Ryder intensified the fear. She predicted it would take a few seconds for the waves to reach the Death-Bringers' heads, so she stopped and pulled out her bow. Her wrist throbbed as she pulled back the string, aiming for the torso of the girl who messed up her arm in the first place. She released the arrow, but her arm was shaky. It headed for the girl's shoulder instead.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 19:23

The arrow hit Amber's arm. "OOOOOOOW!" Amber screamed. She saw the gauze wrap (is that was Jeremy used on Madison's arm?) in Jeremy's hand and grabbed it. She took the arrow out and screamed. She put the gauze around her shoulder and then her ankle, where the fox trap got her. Then she glared at Madison. "LIKE I HAVEN'T LOST ENOUGH!" she screamed, "I lost my parents, my family, EVERYTHING! I only came here because Titus was the only thing I had left! Don't say that! Madison, you need to run with us! You have us!" Amber screamed, then started crying, "Now decide. Are you going to stay here with nothing and no one to love, or stay with us where you have friends and love?" Amber's eyes were welling out tears now, and she croaked, "Make the right choice..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 24th 2012, 20:03

~Guys, the DBs gotta lose soon...~

Cadence hopped off the last yard down to the ground. Her shoes struck the cobblestones squarely, knocked slightly off balance because of the misshapen rock wedged in her shoe. The Hunter glanced around quickly, drawing her sword. The fight was dying down now, Death-Bringers lying everywhere, limp. Probably dead, or at least unconcious. Several dead Life-Givers also littered the ground however, and Tenebris's death howl made shivers run down her spine. "Where's Ryder? And the Death Bringer's leader!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 24th 2012, 20:14

Blaze was now facing Lucifer, with blood dripping from the wound that Lucifer gave him. He growled at the panther and then he quickly called out to the other wolves to come help him. He had to keep Lucifer distracted so he wouldn't attack Olivia. He started moving one way, as if he was about to circle around Luficer, but he suddenly jumped sideways, onto the panther's back, and he dug his claws in teeth, deep into Luficer's back.

After Halt's knife slashed across Swoop's wing, she flapped away from the death-bringer and called to the other birds for help. It was hard using her left wing and she landed on a nearby tree branch.

Olivia she now furious at Halt for hurting Swoop and Blaze. She swung her sword harder, and more carefully aimed directly at Halt.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 24th 2012, 20:30

Umbre regained conciousness, listening to his comrade's howl. He staggered to his paws, rushing to help his friend. He pounced on the panther from behind, rolling on top of him.

Ryder swiftly left the scene, thinking they'd be hopeless anyway. She came back to the fortress, examining the scene. Both sides were worn out, but it looked as though the LGs had pulled through. A few arrows were strewn all over and Ryder reclaimed them. She spotted Cadence, and ran over. "Cadence! Was anyone hurt?" she asked.

~maybe some Death-Bringers can even join the Hunters and LGs for the next sequel :O ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 24th 2012, 22:37

~Dogs don't have claws do they? o.O~

Cadence shook her head. "None of the Hunters are sriously injured. A couple of deaths for the Life Givers.... I haven't seen Riley or Kiba yet though." Worry tinged her voice as she snapped off a shot at what looked like a Death Bringr slinking away ingo the forest.

Lucifer snarled and rolled, squishing the wolf pup beneath him. As another wolf, this time full grown, rushed him, the panther's claws flashed out and swiped at it's face. He leaped nimbly to his paws, jaws gaping.

Halt blocked the sword with his large saxe knife, his other throwing knife swiping to strike at Olivia. A wise man knows when to retreat, Halt's father had said. When to turn and fight another day. He gritted his teeth, giving oe last mighty shove to Olivia before jumping back. They were outnumbered, and thse strangers had some skills. Halt narrowed his eyes and shrilled a piercing whistle. "Retreat!" Halt turned, and added in a mencaing undertone so only those around him could hear, "You haven't seen the last of us yet." He disappeared like a wraith into the forest, and after a last threatening snarl, Lucifer followed behind.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 25th 2012, 16:18

~you guys post too much D: what's happening?~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13285
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 25th 2012, 16:38

~You were gone for two days.... Of course we posted a lot. Just read it... :I~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 25th 2012, 16:47

Madison shook her head "I'm going to stay." her voice was calmer now and she looked at Jeremy "Jeremy is all I had, now I have the Death-Bringers. That's where I'll stay." she croaked quietly. She leaned on her brother and closed her eyes.

Jack howled in pain as an arrow buzzed into his leg, he grabbed it and yanked it out. He set to work on the next opponent who dared to attack him, his eyes were gleaming and he was losing blood in all the wounds and punctures on his body. He was exaughsted. He wasted to curl up in his bed and fall asleep, but he would fight for his group, no matter what. (Oh, and also Jackie.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 25th 2012, 16:54

~ehh... e.e I'll just use context clues from the recent few posts~

Zephyra ran through the trees, trying to ignore the screaming pain in her arm, from a horribly deep cut that was oozing bright scarlet blood and beginning to show some nasty dull yellow pus around the edges. I need Xurxo, she thought desperately. She hadn't been able to find him throughout the battle. Her vision blurred with exhaustion for a moment, then she saw the two figures standing together. Breath coming in ragged pants, she slid to a stop and addressed them. "Cadence, Ryder. Have you seen Xurxo anywhere?" she rasped.

Eclipse, having forced her opponent to retreat, glimpsed Lucifer easily hurting her friends. She snarled and rushed toward him,. only to pause as she watched his form retreat. Never return, cat, she sneered.

Riley was locked in combat with a Death-Bringer. Her gore- and mud-coated daggers flashed dangerously as she attacked repeatedly. As she heard Halt call for retreat, she gave her opponent a shove and watched as he scampered away. She stood there, surveying the carnage, then ran toward the three forms she saw in the trees.

Last edited by Maplestream on September 25th 2012, 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 25th 2012, 16:57

Brightstar wrote:~Dogs don't have claws do they? o.O~

Cadence shook her head. "None of the Hunters are sriously injured. A couple of deaths for the Life Givers.... I haven't seen Riley or Kiba yet though." Worry tinged her voice as she snapped off a shot at what looked like a Death Bringr slinking away ingo the forest.

Lucifer snarled and rolled, squishing the wolf pup beneath him. As another wolf, this time full grown, rushed him, the panther's claws flashed out and swiped at it's face. He leaped nimbly to his paws, jaws gaping.

Halt blocked the sword with his large saxe knife, his other throwing knife swiping to strike at Olivia. A wise man knows when to retreat, Halt's father had said. When to turn and fight another day. He gritted his teeth, giving oe last mighty shove to Olivia before jumping back. They were outnumbered, and thse strangers had some skills. Halt narrowed his eyes and shrilled a piercing whistle. "Retreat!" Halt turned, and added in a mencaing undertone so only those around him could hear, "You haven't seen the last of us yet." He disappeared like a wraith into the forest, and after a last threatening snarl, Lucifer followed behind.

Er, guys... .Have you read my post? ._.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 25th 2012, 17:01

Ryder cringed. "That's a bad wound," she said softly. "You should go back to base for now and use the gauze to at least stop the bleeding first. If any of us find Xurxo, we'll tell him to meet you there." She heard the call of the Death-Bringers leader, smiling with relief that most of the Life-Givers had survived. It was only a matter of time before the other Death-Bringera for the message.

Umbre staggered to his feet and howled, asking the other wolves who survived to reply. His wounds were minor, though they were still fresh.

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 25th 2012, 17:03

~sorry! didn't see the last part. I edited it.~

Eclipsed howled in unison. Her howl was one of victory, of pride in her people the wolves (haha that didn't make sense), and longing, homesickness. But it was mostly one of relief that the battle was finally over.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 25th 2012, 17:13

Tenebris howled in reply, the sound chilling and eerie in the silence of the aftermath. His shoulder was scratched and bleeding where someone had slashed with a knife, one of his ears cut clean through by one of Lucifer's claws. The wolf's white fangs flashed as he trotted over to Cadence. He'd given a much worse wound in return to the big cat.

Cadence grimaced. "I haven't seen Kiba either..." She stared down at her hands, opening and closing them into fists. Slowly, she looked back at Ryder, her green eyes dark and fierce. "You know what this means? We're going back to Alagaesia"

~~~

The RP is closed! Very Happy The next sequel, The Price of Power will come out soon! ^-^ Thanks to the people who were active in this roleplay!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout September 25th 2012, 17:14

RP Closed and Locked Wink
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8302
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25