Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

+2
Moonsong
Ghostheart
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 4 Empty Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Ghostheart April 17th 2015, 11:31

First topic message reminder :

Something is putting cracks in reality, and the walls between alternate universes are coming down. The universes are mingling, people falling through holes in reality and straight into another universe. If someone doesn't stop it, all of reality will be destroyed.

Character Sheet:

My Charracters:
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3903
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Moonsong May 8th 2015, 07:20

"Thank you, kind sir!" She sipped at her tea, scraping one claw along the china and letting her ear twitch at the noise. Tea was more important than anything else, and this was quality tea, maybe better than the tea in her land. Even the arguing couldn't distract her as she took small sips, savoring the taste and darting a small, black tongue out to lick the droplets off her lips.

Rarity huffed, looking back at Fluttershy to check that her friend was okay before she stepped aside, turning to Sirius. "Thank you for helping me, though it seems that his anger has just been redirected. I don 'to suppose you can smell anything important here, since you're a dog? I don't mean to be rude, but I do have to ask, and we need to find out what is happening."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Ghostheart May 8th 2015, 09:50

Siruis put his muzzle in the air and sniffed quite a few times, it was slightly difficult to tell what was their "friends" and what may be important. Eventually he shook out his fur and adopted his human form so he could speak to Rarity. "Ah it's alright, you weren't being rude. And im afraid I don't smell anything important for the moment. Everything here is so muddled though it's hard to tell what may be necessary and what may not be."
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3903
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4