Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death Vote_lcap100%Life and Death Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death Vote_lcap0%Life and Death Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 03:55

Username: Chrome
Name: Will
Description: Short, dark haired young boy with emerald eyes and a handsome figure.
Primary Power: Hawk-eye vision. This means that no one is able to sneak up on him and he can easily see something coming.
Other: Halt's younger brother. He has earned many admirers and friends because of his good nature and skill in weaponry

Username: Chrome
Name: Penny
Group: Life-Giver
Description: Sweet-looking and innocent young girl with hazel brown eyes..
Primary Power: Illusionist
Other: Sala's good friend. She has mental problems.

Last edited by Chrome on August 10th 2012, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 04:11

]Username: Lighty
Name: Baylee

Description: Baylee is slender and has brilliantly pale skin. Her hair is naturally curly and falls in thick ringlets over her narrow shoulders. She looks hardly sixteen but in all actuallity around twenty. She has large blue eyes with flecks of pure white within them. Baylee's lips are full but not too much so. Her usual facial expression is somewhere between a grimace and a frown. Sometimes you may discover a small quirk in her lips that could be called a smirk and other times, you see her grinning and doubling over in laughter. This girl is quite complex. By no means is she girly. However, she does dress up from time to time. Her usual attire is a pair of basketball shorts, a wife-beaterish tanktop, and converse with her hair in a messy bun. She (like her sister) excells in many martial arts styles of fighting and may even be stronger than her twin, Sala.

Baylee is rather strange. She can be loud and hyper with a good sense of humor and then turn around and be quiet and timid. Afterward, her temper can flare and you better naot be in range of her claws...literally.

Primary Power: Shapeshifting. (Mostly into a wolf, cat, panther,etc.)

Other: is Halt's girlfriend. She stole him from another girl whom she completely mauled. That girl was her bestfriend. Now, no girl dares approach Halt without Baylee's approval. Is also Sala's twin sister.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13699
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 04:37

All accepted! :3 Penny has been moved to Life-Givers
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 04:48

Let me start the roleplay! (Yay I'm the first!) Very Happy

Will was crouched on the roof of the building, his black hair ruffling in the breeze. He was clad in a black jacket and matching jeans, rather plain on the outside and not drawing much attention. He was on night-duty, watching the streets for signs of those irritating Life-Givers. He smirked.

I'm gonna give you a hell of your life.

Penny meanwhile was waiting for Sala outside her room. "Will you hurry up?" She snapped, a strange smile on her lips. "I can't wait to get out of here." She played with the fire on her fingers, knowing that they would never hurt her. She created them after all. Just a vision.

Eyeing Sala's back impatiently, her eyes glowed and suddenly Sala burst into flames.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 04:58

Sala let out a yelp, swatting at the flickering fire. Then she spotted the smug look on Penny's face and stopped panicking. Realizing a heartbeat later that it was one of the girl's petty tricks, she frowned and tossed her brown hair over a shoulder. "Grow up!" Sala snapped, her irritation making her half-shift, her eyes shuddering into vertical slits, her ever-changing eyes turning into solid yellow-gold-- reptile eyes. Snatching up her phone, Sala made a rude gesture at Penny and headed down the hall, grumbling. It was time to make a plan and attack those irritating Death-Bringers. They though they were so better.

~~~

Halt leaned back on his chair, combat boots propped up on the coffee table. With a languid and rather insolent expression on his face, he played with the knife in his hand, finally sheathing it into the leather sheath in his belt. He stood with a panther-like grace, slate-gray eyes glancing swiftly out the window. It was almost dawn.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 05:02

Penny giggled to herself and followed Sala down the hall.

Will walked into Halt's room. "Hey brother," he said expressionlessly. "Are we going to attack them now?"

( sorry for the short post i gotta go! )
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 05:08

Baylee leaned against the wall in front of Halt, playing humorously with a python. It wrapped tightly around her waist as she pet it and stroked near its mouth till it tried to strike her. Then, quick as lightning, she would pull away. Looking up once she heard Halt stand, Baylee tugged the snake off her and tossed it into its tank. "Halt! It'almost dawn!" She half smiled, taking one of his hands in hers and intertwining their fingers. "I hope will didn't fall asleep on the job." She joked.

Seeing Will, Baylee smirked. "Glad to see you awake, William!" She winked teasingly. Her blue eyes (as always) we full of mischeif and danger.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 05:39

Sala sighed, pausing in the kitchen to grab a muffin and some coffee. She sat down, reaching for a newspaper. It would be better if she knew what was going on in the city. Sighing when she discovered nothing worthwhile, she sat back and nibbled her muffin. Was it time to initiate an attack of their own?

~~~

"Will," Halt greeted. "Nothing I take, has happened?" He acknowledge Baylee with a faint smile, then turned back to his younger brother, cocking an eyebrow. "Or did you fall asleep on your job?" Halt kept a straight face, conveying his sarcasm just with his raised eyebrow.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 05:50

Penny pulled out an empty chair and sat on it, feeling bored. Glancing sideways, she saw that Sala was busy munching a muffin and she sighed inwards.

Maybe I could go out and have fun, she thought, a smile forming on her lips. Silently, she sneaked out of the door and into the city.

"William?" Will raised an eyebrow at Baylee. "You seem to make up names for me these days. I daresay there's about fifty of them so far," He joked, his eyes twinkling.

Turning to Halt, he too put on a straight face. "I was doing my job. Unlike you," he tilted his head towards the small tell-tale puddle of drool on Halt's table.

(HAHAHAHAHA)
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 05:53

~May I join?~

Username: Swiftshadow
Name: Jackie/Jack
Group: Life-givers
Description: Jackie and Jack wear a green baggy t-shirt a a pair of jeans and an old pair ot Osiris sneakers they have shaort brown hair, when Jack takes over the body changes to a boy. Jackie is not a conjoined twin, her brother and he are trapped in the same body, two people in one, lucky for Jack, Jackie is a tom-boy, to determine who is in charge is which way the hat is pointed, if its pointed back, Jack is in charge if in front, Jackie is in charge.
Primary Power: Tao people trappedin one body.
Other: I don't know if the twin thing is a power so, I can choose a new power if mine is like, you know.

Last edited by Swiftshadow on August 10th 2012, 06:28; edited 1 time in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 06:06

~Halt already has the power "never miss a target" which is basically accuracy. And your "two people trapped in the same body" will have to be your power, unless you want to change that. Thanks. :]~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 06:13

~Thats fine I cant think of anything though, and I didn't look at the other powers. Can I
RP?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 06:24

~Sure. Although right now I recommend joining the Life-Givers since they're seriously outnumbered. And change your joining sheet first as well. Use the EDIT button. Smile Thanks.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 06:29

~Done! Now I can start?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 07:17

Will's the training master Wink
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 07:48

Halt raised his eyebrows. "I believe that's your mess. After all, I wasn't sleeping." He narrowed his eyes, and added, "I assigned you to do your job. I can't assign myself a job." He waved his hand impatiently. "You didn't answer my question. Did you hear anything or not?"

~~~

Sala glanced up briefly as Penny snuck out the back door, the door shutting softly in her wake. A frown touched her face. It was obvious why that psychotic girl had gone out to the city in the dead of morning, when it wasn't even dawn yet. The circumstances were ideal: almost empty streets except for the occasional person to torment, the dim light providing the perfect way to ambush. Sala scowled and pushed back her chair, following Penny. She shifted in to a "dragonfly." Quite literally. She actually looked like a dragon, scales and fire-breathing and all, but she was the size of the dragonfly insect. From a distance, she could easily be mistaken for the actual bug. Sala followed Penny, her tiny wings whirring through the air.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 10th 2012, 07:57

Will gave a broad grin. "No sightings of those Life-Givers," he reported. His eyes flashed dangerously. "Most unfortunately."

Penny could hear a soft whirring of wings and she paused in her footsteps. Sala, again? Jeez. Why can't she just let me have fun myself?

She let out a hiss of annoyance and conjured a large fog which surrounded the city. It was so thick that anyone could barely see their fingers. With a maniactic laugh, she disappeared down the streets.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 08:46

Jackie walked around not knowing what to do. she sat in a chair and almost dozed off. She tried to stay awake Maybe Jack has more energy. she thought and turned her cap around she span and changed into a boy figure.

Jack got up and realized that Jackie had switched! "Hey anyone around?" he called wanting to just hang out, and not worry about the Death-bringers.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 10th 2012, 09:49

Username: CheeseStar
Name: Grimm
Group: death-bringers
Description: Had shaggy light brown hair with green eyes. Always wears jeans and a black t-shirt, wih many accessories and assorted jackets.
Primary Power: persuasion
Other: he's intimidating Life and Death 1818838577

Username: CheeseStar
Name: Prim ( Life and Death 1818838577 )
Group: Life-givers
Description: red-haired girl with green eyes. Always wears a striped hair band and some sort of dress.
Primary Power: Can make people tell the truth easily under any condition
Other: she's Grimm's twin

Last edited by CheeseStar on August 10th 2012, 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 10th 2012, 12:03

(We're RPing humans, Cheese (Smile

Baylee busied herself with fiddling with Halt's fingers, tickling his palm with a bored expression. "I have a thing for nicknames. You already know that, Willbur." She gave a small laugh, blue eyes sparkling. Momentarily, her eyes flashed with a dark amusement as a mouse scuttled around in her python's tank. She had set many of them in there but o hnly three remained. A soft gasp escaped her lips once the snake killed and ate his prey. A look of solemn remourse covered her features. She knew it was nature for animals to eat smaller ones, but it tore her up to see it in action. Her love for animals was almost as strong as the love she had for Halt. That was saying something. Quickly fighting back a sad expression, her brilliant reddish brown hair covering her face. As emotional as she was, Baylee often hid it, fearing she would lose the respect she'd gained. Only Halt knew her emotional side. Squeezing his hand, Baylee regained composure and grinned. "Haltybear! I want a new pet! Maybe a half wolf dog or something! Can I?" She looked up at him, wide eyed and hopeful.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower August 10th 2012, 13:05

LOL Razz

]Username: Gingerblaze
Name: Caspar
Group: Life-Bringers
Description:
Spoiler:
Primary Power: Immitation- Copycatting somebody elses powers, however they only last while you are close to the person who has the "real" superpower
Other:
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5723
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 10th 2012, 15:53

Username: Streamfur
Name: Cassandra
Group: Life givers
Description: she has long blond hair and blue eyes. She is 15 years old
Primary Power: she can change her appearence. (height, hair style/color, eye color, voice, ect.)
Other:
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 10th 2012, 16:11

]Username: Applefur
Name: Alexa
Group: Life-Givers
Description: Beautiful petite girl with fair skin. She has stunning long brown hair, sometimes she straightens it and sometimes she curls it. She is very shy and sweet around strangers but very fierce and strong. She's in the middle of being a girly girl and somewhat of a tom boy, and is a quick thinker. She is swift and graceful with her movements and has great posture and is very confident. Her age is about 16.
Even though she's small and younger she is very fierce. She is kind, sweet and flirty. She is swift, fast and graceful and a great fighter.
Primary Power: Fire. She can summon fire from her fingers. It can go from a tiny ember to a giant wildfire
Other: When she was little her dad had taught her how to use a sword and shield and she is INCREDIBLE at using the sword and a natural at other weapons.
When she's mad her eyes will glow to a bright orange but normally they are a beautiful golden color.

Last edited by Applefur on August 10th 2012, 18:54; edited 2 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7818
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 10th 2012, 16:16

Jack sat on the ground wanting to do something interesting, he called out again "Anyone around?" he started wanting things only Jackie would want. He and Jackie had never met face-to-face he knew all about her by what they thought about. She was athletic and hard-working, but he fond her soft. He wanted to bash her on the head, but that would hurt! He waited for someone to respond to his call and come over.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content