Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 3 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 3 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 3 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 3 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Shimmerpaw August 11th 2012, 11:57

Madison stood there and went invisible, as she always did when she was embaressed. She wondered if she should tell Titus, but would he like her back? She raced away, and ran into Halt's office and became visibleagain she looked at him and whispered "Hi, Halt." she said and sat in a chair. "Do you have anything for me to do?" she asked?

Jackie still glared at the girl and waited for her to react.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 11th 2012, 11:58

Will watched the exchange, an amused expression in his eyes. "Hi Titus. Mooning over Baylee hm?" he teased, easily reading her thoughts. "What about me? Do I not charm you?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 11th 2012, 12:00

Hearing all the commotion going on, Xurxo stepped out of his room, and almost ran into a werecat. Raising his hands up instinctively, he realized it was only Sala, in yet another mythical creature form.
"I wonder what else she can shapeshift into..." he thought, "But I suppose some things are better left in the dark," he concluded. Standing there for a moment and choosing his words carefully, he bent down to the height of Sala. "Why are you awake at this early time of day? Are you having sleeping problems? I'm not sure my healing powers go as far as sleeplessness..." He shifted his violin case, which was poking him in the back a bit.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9158
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 11th 2012, 12:03

Titus snorted and shook his head. "Baylee is Halt's. Plus, I'm..." he shut his mouth and frowned deeply. "Let's just start." He grumbled.

"Iam NOT Halt's Halty is mine." She grinned. "Now,Willford, let's start. Like Titus said. Plus, we only have till noon!" She chirped. Discarding the shield, she shifted into a lithe black panther with the same winter blue eyes.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13714
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 11th 2012, 12:08

Will merely grinned and nodded at Titus to begin. "So is this a one on one?"

Penny laughed to herself as she walked up towards Sala and a guy she didn't know. "Hi Sala," she chirped, looking pleased with herself.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 11th 2012, 12:15

Falathiel now understood. She walked back to Miriel. "Let them talk it out," she told the white tiger. She drew her bow and arrow, then walked over to a wall. She carved a target and practice shooting her arrows while Jackie and Cassandra talked.

Hermione rolled her eyes again and followed in the direction of which Madison had disappeared to. She followed the invisible girl into Halt's office. "Same here. Can I do anything?" she asked. She wanted to talk with Madison some more. "And can Madison and I do this thing together?" she added.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18270
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 11th 2012, 12:15

Titus shrugged and circled Will as Baylee circled them both. (Sorry. Dunno what else to say XD)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 11th 2012, 12:40

Madison waited paitently for Halt to answer her question.

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 11th 2012, 14:19

Hearing an unexpected voice, Xurxo looked up, surprised to see a girl standing there, with hazel eyes. He realized that he was staring at her, and rose, averting his eyes in the process. "Why am I so awkard?! Then again, I'm always socially uncomfortable around pretty girls...or anyone of the sort." He cursed himself, and finally stuck his hand out for a handshake. "Hi, I don't believe we've met before," he said. "I'm Xurxo."
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 11th 2012, 15:08

Alexa was in her room, curling her hair. While she curled her hair she was listening to her favorite music she had heard when she was younger. Even though the songs were old she loved them. Alexa turned up the music louder and happily hummed and curled her hair. She smiled and put down the curler playing with her hair until it looked perfect. She quickly changed out of her pajamas's and into some cute jean capris, a red lace off one shoulder shirt, a long necklace with a fire emblem on it, and red sneakers. Alexa heard her name faintly and turned off the music on the small radio. She turned the doorknob and looked out of her room to see no one there. Alexa turned off the lights in her room and walked down the hall. She summoned fire on the palm of her hand and spun around and was cloaked in some kind of fire force field.
(Lol I guess that was Alexa's intro Razz)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 11th 2012, 15:15

Swiftshadow wrote:Madison waited paitently for Halt to answer her question.

Swift, posts like this are unnecessary. Post only hen its necessary.

Prim walked back to where she came fron, a bagel in her hand. Pushingfhe door open, she found Falathiel. "Are you guys training?" she asked, blue eyes hopeful. "Can I join you? I'm out of practice with weapons."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33823
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 11th 2012, 15:54

Falathiel gave a nod, then spoke, "I just started since Jackie is conversing with Cassandra. Um... Miriel, go get another weapon please." The tiger ran off and came back with a rack of multiple weapons for Prim to choose from. "Choose a weapon," she told the blue eyed girl. Just then she got a bulls eye. "Yes!" she cheered, then grabbed the arrow and continued practicing.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 11th 2012, 16:00

~Okay Cheese~

Jackie gave up waiting for the girl to show emotion and walked away to do her duties as leader, she went into her office and sat down to use her computer, Jackie was suprsingly good with technoligy so she sat down and set a scan for active power in the area. It would tell her if there was a Death-Bringer nearby so she could get rid of them.

Madison decided to just go adn see if she could train with the boys and Baylee. she went invisible and teleported to where they training she appeared in the middle of the training feild "Oops." she said embaressed, and looked at Titus and said in a moony tone "Hi Titus." Oh no! she thought, what if i just gave away that i liked him? she thought horrified and went invivible she walked away her foot prints showing in the mud she went and sat behind a tree. Did he like her back?
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 11th 2012, 16:05

Prim chose a dagger with a curved blade and a crystal embroidery along its shaft. It looked pretty and deadly. Trying her hand at it, she discovered that it didn't cut very well. Selecting a whip, she slashed it around, feeling comfortable as she knocked a dummy over with it.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 11th 2012, 16:34

]Username: Maplestream
Name: Zephyra
Description: Tall, athletic girl with long, dark hair, olive skin, and blue eyes. Fast, intelligent, determined, friendly to those she knows. Agile, surprisingly strong from training with her sister. More trusting than Sala, about 14 years old.
Primary Power: Controlling water in all its forms
Other: Sala's sister?
Also new to the Life-Givers. Unlike her sister, Zephyra is better with weapons like the sword, dagger, and longbow. Her preferred weapon is her special longbow that holds a dagger hidden in its body. She's ninja like ;D

Can someone give me a summary? And I assume I can accept myself Razz
Brightstar, I was thinking Sala and Zephyra could have kind of special titles, like others could call Sala the Lioness and Zephyra the Tigress or something based on their skills ^-^
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13288
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 11th 2012, 16:42

Alexa saw everyone training and raced over to them smiling. "Hey guys! Can I join?" She asked her golden eyes twinkling with mischief. While waiting for an answer she twirled her hands and a small orb of fire appeared before her. She tossed the small orb to one hand and then the other.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 11th 2012, 16:53

Titus simply waved at the girl then eyed Baylee warily. She had stalked closer while he was distracted. As of now, she had changed into a cute calico cat with wide mosmatched yellow and green eyes, looking up at him sweetly. A shudder went through Titus. Baylee truely did know how to find a weakness in someone. He couldn't possicly hurt a kitten-like cat, could he?
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 11th 2012, 17:15

Madison remained behind her tree. She hoped that Titus didn't notice her tone and hate her. She wasn't ready to tell him anything.

Jackie sat but turned her hat around forgetting she would change into Jack.

Jack laughed knowing exactly what Jackie was thinking. He walked out to see Falatheil "Hi Falatheil!" He called cheerily. He saw her white tiger and bent down to pet him. He stood up at looked at Falatheil with Mooney eyes, .weaning to show his love.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 11th 2012, 17:32

Prim smiled at Alexa, her crooked teeth making her look childish. "Sure," she replied. "Which weapon are you comfortable with?" She smoothed the whip in her hands, eyeing Alexa's face for any change in expression.

her power is making people tell the truth so yeah Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 11th 2012, 17:59

~Miriel is a girl tiger.~
Falathiel turned to look at Jack. "Hi Jack!" she blushed. "Do you want to practice with us?" she looked down at her feet, then looked back up. She saw that Miriel had a smile on her face and that she was purring. Falathiel put her bow down and walked towards the white tigress. "Excuse us," she said and dragged Miriel over to a hidden area. "Miriel, I don't love him and you know that!" she spoke as if having a conversation with a human. The tiger's only response was an eye roll and a roar. "Miriel! Sometimes I just want to..." she stopped herself and lowered her voice so no one could hear her. "Okay, so it seems like I love him, but he's just a friend. I have to remember that, no matter how much I like him," she almost started to cry, but held the tears back. She put on a happy face and walked back to the others with Miriel. "Sorry, now where were we?" she picked up her bow from the ground and grabbed another arrow so that she could start shooting again.

Hermione walked out and went to where everyone was training. She saw Madison's footprints and followed them to behind a tree. "What's wrong?" she asked. There was care and concern in her voice as she spoke. She crouched down so that she could see Madison's face.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 11th 2012, 20:41

~Sorry that I couldn't reply to Jackie ealier, I'm at the beach on vacation and I barely have any time to come on. I'll be able to come on more the day after tomorrow~

Cassandra changed back to her normal form and said to Jack/Jackie "I'm sorry about earlier, I was just joking around." Then she noticed the others training. She ran over to them and picked up a sword. She was skilled in a variety of weapons, because she could change her body to one that was strong enough to have trained for years with the weapons. She picked up a long bow and changed to a body that archery came easily to. She shot the bow three times and got a bull's eye each time. She smiled. Then she had an idea. " Alexa, what if you set one of my arrows on fire while I shoot it." she said.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8446
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2012, 21:07

~Nah that's just complicated Maple. Razz You're accepted by the way.~

Sala shrugged. In her werecat form, she was heavy-shouldered and long-limbed, with short, dark ruffs on her neck and withers; tasseled ears; and a black-tipped tail. "Penny woke me up," she said crossly, waving her tail from side to side, shooting the girl a venomous look. "And she went off terrorizing the people out there. For fun." Huffing in annoyance, Sala padded off toward the kitchen, her paws soundless on the wooden floor.

Halt glanced up. He was reviewing the maps that his scouts had drawn for him, going through the reports and such. He thought someone had entered his office, but he was so engrossed in one of the reports that he hadn't heard anything at frist. Halt frowned, placing the map back onto the surface of the glass. Yes, there was someone who had gone into his study. Halt sighed and stood, brushing his papers into an untidy pile. He would visit the training place.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 11th 2012, 21:46

Xurxo looked at the unknown girl, supposedly named 'Penny', who was still standing in front of him. "Terrorizing citizens, for fun?!" He stepped back a few paces, wondering what kind of false sense of innocence the girl radiated. Keeping a safe distance, and a steady hand on the violin case on his back for some attachment to comfort, Xurxo edged around Penny, slowly following Sala into the kitchen, who was probably looking for something to snack on before the day commenced.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2012, 22:21

Sala glanced up as Xurxo entered the kitchen after her. She had already shifted back into her human guise, since eating in any other form was just inconvenient. "Want a muffin?' She had poked around the pantry, coming up with a box of muffins. "I'm hungry, and there's always training later to burn off calories." Sala was used to Penny's demented mind, since they were often stuck together in training. Wrinkling her nose at the memory, she slid the box of muffins onto the countertop, she glanced over her shoulder to see if Penny would follow them.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 11th 2012, 23:28

Will tapped his foot impatiently. "Can we start now? Shall we form teams? Who's with me?" he asked, spinning the sword in his hand.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content