Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 10 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 10 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 10 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 10 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 10 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 10 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Windystorm August 16th 2012, 01:32

(Jong-jong 8D Wow fab xD)

Ike grabbed some nun-chucks, grinning, but they quickly fell apart as he spun them, sending one of the 'chucks over towards Penny and Xurxo. "My bad!" He called, flinching.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4056
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 16th 2012, 01:46

~Pffft. Jonghyun Razz Jung-hyoon xD Oh and Phantom said I was accepted c:~

Cerminia twirled a strand of hair around her finger. She hadn't really paid attention to the meeting. All she knew was that they were supposed to train. Her brown eyes glanced around the training area. She walked over to Ike. "Hey. Wanna train?" she asked shyly. She seriously needed to practice training.

Jonghyun leaned against a wall. He crossed his arms and looked up at Will as Will shared an idea. He pushed his hair back and watched intently. Meetings take forever.. he thought, frowning.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7025
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 01:47

~All accepted! I'll add you in the morning. Very Happy~

Sala sighed. "Eh." Shaking her head, she followed Xurxo and Penny. They were staring at a knife rack, and Penny was twirling a big knife around. Huh... I guess they can train together then. I'll go and find Zephyra or something. Sala strode past them, shooting Penny a swift glance. "Remember, Xurxo might not be handy with weapons right now. He's a healer." Sala knew the feeling of no knowing what to do with a sword all to well. She headed up the stairs, glancing down at the training room as she swept the area for her sister. There was no one. Huffing in disbelief, Sala headed toward the bedrooms. Zephyra might be in her room.

~~~

Half looked at Will thoughtfully, head tilted to one side. "That's a worthwhile idea," he said finally, nodding his approval. "Do you have time later? We'll need the details for this to work. And I'll need to see if I can send scouts to get a surface report on the Life-Givers fortress." Halt scribbled something down on the notepad on his desk. Tapping the pen on his mouth, he nodded several times. "This will be interesting."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 16th 2012, 02:18

Xurxo heard a yell, and turned around on his heels. Seeing a black piece of ...something whip through the air in the direction of him and Penny, he extended his hand and tried to grab or deflect the projectile, so that nobody would be hurt. He only managed to strike a portion of the object, but it was enough as it fell harmlessly to the ground. Looking up, he noticed the yell of warning had come from Ike, holding only pieces of a nun-chuck with a look of worry on his face. Xurxo grinned, "It's alright," he called out. "It might be a good idea to check the weapons on the racks to make sure they're functional," he added. "We don't want to engage in any battle with a Death-Giver wielding a broken0down weapon."
Xurxo picked up a small dagger from the top of the rack, and spun it around in his hand, feeling the weight of the blade. He turned to Penny, "I guess we'll use weapons and powers...we want to make this as realistic as possible, right?" He crouched into what he hoped was an effective fighting stance, and took an experimental slice at her. "Take it easy on me," he joked. "I'm a healer, not a gladiator."
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9155
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 16th 2012, 05:07

Penny flinched as the nun-chuck hit her on the cheek. "Geez," she cursed, glaring at Ike and not bothering to hide her annoyance. Penny didn't laugh at Xurxo's attempted joke. She didn't laugh at anyone and was rather a serious person. She put away the blade and stood in front of Xurxo. "I won't use any weapon to be fair," she said. Although she was good with knife throwing and fighting, she wanted to excel more in fighting without weapon. "Let's start."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25646
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 07:42

~I'll RP Zephyra until Lighty is back. :]~

Sure enough, Sala found Zephyra in her room, playing with her power. She was practicing making weapons by freezing water, honing her skill. "Zephyra; you missed the meeting," Sala said crossly, coming to a stop behind her. "I did? Oops." Zephyra slid to her feet, tossing her ice weapons into a box. "What's going on now?" "Training," Sala replied succintly. "And I'm self-appointing myself as your partner." Zephyra laughed, leading the way down to the training room. She noticed Penny and Xurxo facing off, and couldn't help the immediate pang of jealousy. They're just training, Zephyra reasoned, but deep down, she still wasn't convinced. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she turned to face Sala, who was already in a fighting stance. "No weapons, sis; you need to practice your hand-to-hand fighting," Sala declared, and struck before she had even finished speaking. Her backhanded shove unbalanced Zephyra, who immediately dropped to the floor, her legs sweeping out to knock Sala's. Sala pivoted on one leg. managing to avoid her sister's move. Zephyra took the time to jump to her feet, swinging a blow at her opponent. Grabbing the wrist of the incoming fist, Sala wrenched Zephyra forward, spinning her around as one of her arms wrapping around her sister's neck in a choke-hold, pinning her arms behind her. "Again," Sala said, reasonably pleased with Zephyra. She pushed her away and resumed her stance. In a matter of seconds, they were once again exchanging blows.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 16th 2012, 07:52

Penny cast a glance at Sala and Zephyra and a thought struck her. "Hey Sala! Hey Zephyra, why don't we team up against each other and practice?" she asked, twirling her own ponytail, her usual maniac grin back. "It'll be fun!" she gushed excitedly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 16th 2012, 08:26

Ike smiled apologetically at Penny and nodded. "Right. I'll have my clones test all of the weapons so that no one gets a defective sword whose blade will fly out if swung around." He said, putting the other piece of the nunchuck in the corner. He multiplied himself, creating at least 20 clones, and each took a weapon. "Careful, or you'll kill yourselves." He warned, but it was too late for one clone, who got impaled by another clone's broken sword. Ike flinched, his hand moving towards his stomach for a moment. The clone didn't bleed though, luckily, it just faded away like how it had appeared. "No swords for you," He muttered at the 16th clone, who was smiling sheepishly. Ike took a slightly dull, but usable, sword from a clone and started to hack away at a dummy.

Silas practiced melting and forming shadows, trying to increase his speed. He tried more carefully to make his human form look like a shadow until he was all the way out of the shadows he started in. This way, he was more vulnarable to light, but if someone tried to kill him as he appeared the weapon would go through until Silas wanted to appear human. He also practiced switching between the two options just in case someone had a light ready. Meanwhile, Keiran was playing with Silas' feet, but his paws just went through, which frustrated him and made him even more curious.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 09:35

Sala gripped Zephyra's arm, twisting it. Her sister winced in pain, and lashed out in retaliation with her foot, catching Sala in the shins. She managed to twitch to one side as Zephyra's foot popped out though, so the kick only grazed her body. "Huh?" Sala let go of her sister and eyed Penny carefully. "Okay," she agreed. "Why not?" Zephyra stood, rubbing her wrist. "Who's in who's team?" she asked carefully.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 16th 2012, 09:37

"Your choice," Penny shrugged. She watched Sala and Zephya curiously. I think no one wants to be on my team, she thought. After all everyone knows me as the Insane Girl.

OOC: The italics on the site are hard to read so I'm not using them.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 16th 2012, 10:31

Xurxo shrugged, still spinning the dagger in his hand. He turned to look at Penny, "Want to be on the same team?" He knew that she could be slightly unpredictable, but felt a sense of comfort when she was around. Xurxo held up the dagger, "Will we play with weapons or not? And will we have any handicaps regarding powers? I know mine won't be really of any use..." he trailed off, anxious on how this training session would play out.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9155
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 10:38

Sala shrugged. "I don't care. It doesn't matter to me." Her eyes wandered to the weapon rack, and asked absently, "Weapons? Or just hand-to-hand? Are we allowed to use our powers?" Pausing she glanced over her shoulder. "Ike, want to join us? Checking weapons is boring work."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 16th 2012, 10:40

Penny regarded Xurxo with a curious expression before she broke into a smile. "Sure. I think we had plenty of weaponry training and we should try and improve our fighting skills without weapons," She said. Noting the look of despair on Xurxo's face, she joked," Don't worry you have me."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 16th 2012, 11:15

Ike gave the dummy a final slash, slicing off it's head. "Sure," He said, putting away the dull sword for a shinier one. "The ones with the clones are the weapons that work." Ike added.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 11:23

"You'll be on my team," Sala said, waving him over. "No weapons for this training session." She glanced back at Penny. "So no weapons, but we can use our powers, right?" This is going to be fun. She cracked her knuckles, tying back her long hair so it wouldn't get in the way during the practice session.

~I'm going to make Sala younger since she seems to old right now. Razz Imma make her seventeen.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 16th 2012, 11:43

"Alright," Ike said, grinning. His clones disappeared and he stood, the broken weapons in a pile beside him.

(I'd say Ike is 15/16 and Silas is 19.)

Silas finally mastered his new technique, smiling slightly, which was rare. He grabbed what looked like a crossbow and practiced on a messily-painted target. His arrows, slightly dull, managed to hit the center and sometimes the yellow ring around it. Silas hid a smirk.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 16th 2012, 12:02

Username: Aere
Name: Jaden
Group: Life-Givers
Description: Dark-haired teenage guy with glass-green eyes. He is tanned all year-round, since he enjoys being outside; being inside all the time makes him feel trapped, since he is very partial to his freedom. He is a natural leader, although he is rather on the quiet side.
Primary Power: Control over the air; flying, wind, etc.
Other: Jaden excels in all types of weaponry, although he is still experimenting with his power; his power over the air scares him at times, because it is hard to control. When his emotions is running high, it sometimes whirls out of control. (Ex. blows everyone over.)

Username: Aere
Name: Dahria
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: Petite brown-haired girl with dark gray eyes. Friendly and sweet, she always has a ready smile on her face. Her skin is always pale, no matter how long she stays under the sun, although she gets rashes easily. No one has ever seen her get furiously angry, although there is rumor that Dahria has a dangerous side.
Primary Power: Hypnotizing others to do what she wants
Other: Her power takes a lot of concentration, and she gets distracted easily. As she matures, however, it gets easier and easier to concentrate when she needs to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 16th 2012, 12:13

Cassandra was choosing her weapon to train with, currently looking at a shiny sword. She noticed some of the others were about to practice and she asked, "Can Jack and I join you guys?" She glanced towards Jack, hoping he was okay with this.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 16th 2012, 12:15

Accepted! Aere, Dahlia will have to be a regular member.

~Eh, maybe I'll make Sala younger. Seems a bit of an age hop since her sister is fourteen years old.~

"So." Sala cocked her head to one side, looking at Xurxo and Penny. "Should we start?" She tensed ever so slightly, adrenaline already pumping through her veins. This should be just like a real fight, except she couldn't hurt anyone permanently or give a long-lasting wound.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 16th 2012, 12:36

Ike shrugged. "We can't just sit around. There needs to be some element of surprise." He suggested, his hands in his pockets. In his mind, he was doing the math and deciding on how many clones he would make and how he would deal with everyone.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 16th 2012, 14:53

Nobody answered her, so Cassandra walked back over to Jack, the sword still in her hand. "Do you want to join them over there?" she asked him, glancing toward where Sala and the others where. "Or should we just train by ourselves." She changed her muscles to be stronger for using the sword. She swung the sword around experimentally.

~I'm making another character~

Username: Streamfur
Name: Joseline
Group: Deathbringers
Description: Short girl with blue eyes and blond hair. She is an expert at using knives and is fast. Joseline is 14 years old. Most people underesitimate her for her size, but that is a huge mistake. It is never a good idea to tease her about her size, and the other deathbringers know that.
Primary Power: Controlling dreams. She can trap other people in dreams even if they are awake. She can only trap one person in a dream at a time, unless she controls the dreams of everyone in the area around her at the same time. When someone is trapped in a dream, the dream seems real, and if you get injured in the dream, you are injured out of the dream to. She controls everything in the dream. Fear from the person she is controlling makes her more powerful. If the person is already asleep, its easier for her to control everything thats currently in the dream.
Other: She can't move in the real world when she is using her power and her eyes glow. The person who in a dream can'r move either and their eyes glow too. They can both move in the dream.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 16th 2012, 16:24

Prim twirled the dagger in her hand, walking over to Cassandra. "Hey, can I join you two? I'm having trouble with my defense, and I need a training buddy. Maybe we could do a practice battle against Sala and the others after?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur August 16th 2012, 17:49

Mini scowled. Ike hadn't answered her question and has gone off to train with Sala and people. She looked around to see if there was anyone else to train with. She noticed Prim asking Cassandra and Jack if she could train with them. Mini walked over to Prim and waved. "Hey," she said. "I couldn't help but over-hearing and I need a training partner too. Wanna train together?" She tilted her head to the right a little, which was a habit of hers, as she waited for Prim to answer.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7025
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 16th 2012, 18:57

"Maybe we could practice in teams?" Cassandra suggested to Mini, Prim, and Jack. "Jack and I could be on one team, and you two could be on the other." She smiled at Jack."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 16th 2012, 18:59

Madison looked at Titus and put on a worried face she turned away and thought What if i have to fight Jackie? she dreaded battles and having to fight the girl she grew up with she went invisible and teleported to her bedroom she locked the door and thought about what she should do.

Jackie frowned and walked to her room she hadn't thought about how much pressure a battle put on her she started playing with her puppy, Mudd nudged her and she started pettting him while she looked at her Laptop, in search of Death-Bringers power nearby.

Jack smiled at Casssandra and said "Today at noon?" he asked and shrugged showing her he didn't care when.

~Sorry this is so late, but yes he can find out about her caves, are they like under his rooom? Cuz I have a plan if the are...~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6205
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content