Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life and Death - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Death

+12
Windystorm
Noxe
Roguestar
Caligo
Birdstar
Streamstar
Legendflower
Caraway
Shimmerpaw
Lightclaw
Frost
Nyx
16 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Should we add a Sequel to this RP after the final battle?

Life and Death - Page 6 Vote_lcap100%Life and Death - Page 6 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 9 ]
Life and Death - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Life and Death - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Life and Death - Page 6 Empty Life and Death

Post by Nyx August 10th 2012, 03:14

First topic message reminder :

The Life-Givers and Death-Bringers. The never-ending war between the two groups. The Life-Givers are the peace-makers. The Death-Bringers are the chaos-makers. They are mortal enemies, the dispute between them stretching to the beginning of time. Now, the time nearing Winter Solstice, the Death-Bringers will try to take advantage of the day they are most powerful, and bring their sworn enemy to heel.

A lean, tall figure appeared silently, his slate gray eyes like slabs of cold marble as they swept the alley before him. The moon made his hair a metallic silver-black shade, a mysterious mix of colors that made him look alien, dangerous. He narrowed his glittering eyes, mouth tightening into a line 
The alley seemed empty, not a single sound disturbed the stale air. Yet Halt knew that his warriors were there, waiting, watching.
He made if soft tsk tsk sound with his tongue, stepping forward to stand on a sloping boulder as flames wreathed over his hands, flowing down to illuminate the rock in a ghostly apparition. 
The humans appeared almost at once, seemingly to detach from the shadows themselves to gather beneath their well-respected leader.
"It is time," Halt said  simply, his deep gravelly voice easily reaching everyone's ears even though he spoke quietly.
The gathered warriors raised their fists and from their throats came a single sound--swelling in unison--a sound that promised death.

JOINING FORM:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Group:[/b] 
[b]Rank:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Primary Power:[/b] 
[b]Other:[/b]

My Characters:
Username: Brightstar
Name: Halt
Group: Death-Bringers
Description: lean, surprisingly short boy with long-ish black hair. His eyes are slate gray, unwavering and steady. He emits a quiet aura of power, although he hardly smiles, and a smile that contains actual humor is even rarer. Surprisingly strong, he is agile and fast on his feet. Sardonic and cynical, he has a deep vein of dry humor in him despite his outward appearance of seriousness and dangerousness. Around mid-twenties in age.
Primary Power: Never miss a target
Other: Halt is well-respected and has a dangerous and fearful reputation. He is a master stragetist, although he is indefinitely impatient. He constantly carries a massive longbow with a ninety-pound draw weight, and two knives.

Username: Brightstar
Name: Sala
Group: Life-Givers
Description: tall, athletic girl with strange, unique eyes that seem to shift in color and long brown hair that has a reddish tint under sunlight. Surprisingly strong, she has dry humor and a trademark smirk. Far from being either a girly-girl or a tom-boy, she is something in between--a category all her own. Trained in martial arts and Tae-Kwon-Do, she has swift reflexes and a lot of power packed in her fists. Outwardly, she seems harmless, but on the inside, there's a pit of cold resentment and anger because she was mistreated in her childhood. Sixteen in age.
Primary Power: shape-shifting, specializes in mythical creatures
Other: Sala is kind of new to the Life-Bringers group, but she is a fast learner. Honest but easy to irritate, she is outgoing and friendly despite her past. She has little training in the subject of weapons, although she is adept in how to use her own body in fights. Agile and fast, she is not very strong, but still strong enough to shock others. 

RULES
-You may only have one power
-Your power must be unique; none may be the same, although can be slightly similiar.
-You cannot be super-powerful, nor can you be invincible
-Godmodding is prohibited
-Fighting over powers is also not allowed. It's petty and unnecessary, and if you have any problems, PM me or try to work it out among yourselves by PM or Chat.
-Enjoy yourself! (;

----------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUPS

Death-Bringers:
Spoiler:

Life-Givers:
Spoiler:

OTHER INFO:
~ The ranks are, from highest to lowest, leader, second-in-command, healer, training master, member, apprentice.

*Note: After the final battle the RPG will be considered "done" and it will be closed! Vote if you think we should add a "sequel" to this RP! Sneaky

Last edited by Brightstar on August 22nd 2012, 18:24; edited 13 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Life and Death - Page 6 Empty Re: Life and Death

Post by Jade August 13th 2012, 12:46

~May I join?~

Name: Mary Jane
Description: Tall blonde girl with freckles across her nose.
Primary Power: Can control anything to do with carpentry/Building.
Other: Possiby Will's girlfreind?

(If i missed anything just let me know Wink)
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5606
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 13:02

Cassandra gave up waiting for Alexa to answer her and she saw Ikes clones messing around. She turned herself into him, looking and sounding exactly like him. She decided that she would pretend to be his clone and would see how long it would take him to notice that she wasn't one of the clones. She decided to copy what he was doing and she went on a bench across from him, moving into the exact same position as him.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 13th 2012, 13:06

Madison looked shyly at Titus and said "Well, I've ben watching you train, you ust don't know it." she said "And thre is one thing I'd like to say before i continue, Your very strong, and i admire that." she said then began her goes nothing she though. "Well, i like you a lot, and i wanted to know how you felt, i wanted you to know." She said and waited to be slapped, or something bad becaus eshe had the worst luck you could have. (I wonder what will happen?)

Jackie lookedaround the room she was lying in she walked over to Jack's room to tell him there was a breeze in her bedroom she walked in "Jack, there is a wind current in my room." she said "Have anything to say?" she asked the boy lying on his bed.

Jack looked at Jackie a said "Oh sorry." he apoligized he took a bite of pizza and raised his hand, he brought it down haf way to his bed, elling the wind to to slow down. he smiled a "Nowareyou happy?" smile and Jackie walked out,back to her room.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 13:11

~accepted, Leopardstrike! (Brightstar has given me permission to accept characters to this RP) happy RPing Razz~

Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 13th 2012, 13:27

Titus smiled. "I am glad to be liked. However, I barely know you. Maybe once we get to know eachother, I'll like you the same way." His smile turned apologetic. "I also hope our relationship doesn't get in the way of mt training...I know that sounds cruel, but I have worked too hard to give my position up be ause of being destracted from training..." he seemed to be regretting what he said. "No..that's not how I meant to say it..." Titus continued, slightpy flustered.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13718
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 13th 2012, 13:32

"No, No, i know what you meant, don't worry, i won't be Baylee." she giggled and smiled at Titus,"Don't worry, maybe when you are free we can meet up and learn more about each other." she said, "And if you can't find me, i might be right in front of you." she said and waited for him to reply.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 13th 2012, 13:34

~Yay!~

Mary Jane walked around her room, playing with a Yo-yo, she as so, bored. She walked out and headed to the kitchen, she noiticed a box of doughnuts lying around she took one and ate it, she set off to find somthing to do.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 13:47

"It's fine," Zephyra reassured him. "Let's go to the willow trees by the river." As Zephyra walked, she was thinking about a million things at once, most of them related to Xurxo, from the texture of his soft but strong hand to her special willow tree, an easy-to-climb ancient tree that they could have to themselves. The stony path through the colorful flowers gradually turned to brilliant green grass next to a large, clear river with banks dotted by birches and willows. As Zephyra located the tallest willow, which was next to a distinct stone structure that looked strangely like a fish, she reluctantly let go of Xurxo's hand and easily pulled herself up the rough flaky trunk. She jumped like a cat up the tree. Reaching a small spot that could easily hold two people, Zephyra stopped, peering through the trailing branches, and invited Xurxo to join her.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 13:52

Ike smiled, glancing at his "clone". "Hey Cassie," He said, sitting up. He knew how many clones he made; 6, not 7, and he would never do the same thing twice. Ike also liked annoying the others.

Silas walked past Titus and Madison, his hands in his pockets and in shadow form, then reappeared and sat down, bored.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 14:49

"Hey Ike" she said, changing back to her normal form. "How did you know it was me and not Casper or Sala?" she asked. Even though Sala specialized in mythical creatures, she might be able to shape-shift into other people, and it could have been Casper, copying Cassandra's power.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 15:03

Ike shrugged. "Because Sala's too old to act like a young, handsome guy like myself, because no one was here for Casper to copy from, and because I recognize your tactics." He said, smirking. Then he stretched out, destroying all of his clones quickly before the two ping pong players could complain about who was winning.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 13th 2012, 15:06

Titus chuckled. "We can hang out starting now if you want. They had already reached the medic center. He knew how to patch at least these minor injuries up. So, Titus got to work. Once reaching his knee, he sewed a few stitches in and wrapped it up after putting some ointment on it. Being close to the medic, he had caught on to a few tricks. However, he would need help with his scrapped back. "Hey, mind helping me?" He mumbled, pointing to his bare, bleeding back.
(Can somwone make a medic please for the Death-Bringers? And can they be Titus's bedt friend? *hopeful look*)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 16:39

Xurxo followed Zephyra, his heart pumping so loud he reckoned that she could hear it. He had never been on the path before. She stopped at a giant willow tree, which looked almost majestic in Xurxo's eyes. Watching in awe at her effortless climb to a high branch, he accepted her invitation, and swung up, sitting beside her. The branch wasn't the widest in the world, and he noticed he was sitting just inches away from Zephyra. He could feel her energy in the air, powerful yet sweet. "Seems like a nice place," he said with a smile. "Do you come here often?"
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9162
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 16:52

"It's my favorite place if I want some privacy," Zephyra replied. "We can share it now." She took Xurxo's hand and rested her head on his shoulder, her long dark hair rippling in the breeze. She hoped Xurxo didn't mind. Zephyra gazed out at the river, enjoying the view, the fresh air, the privacy, and most of all, the closeness she shared with Xurxo.

~lol I don't even know how to pronounce Xurxo~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 17:12

~It's like Sur-so XD At least, I think -.- ~

"Thanks," he whispered, knowing that his soft words could be heard by Zephyra, since she was so close. He could feel the wind blowing and strands of her long hair brushed by his face. He shuddered a little, and realized he had left his jacket back in his room. "It's getting a bit chilly," he pointed out. "Would you like to go inside where it's warmer?" he asked, wondering if she felt the same cold breeze that he did.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 18:33

"Sure." Zephyra could feel the breeze and coldness too, which was kind of abnormal, considering it was supposed to be a warm summer day (idk). She wished she could stay here up in the tree forever with Xurxo, but she knew there was a battle coming and her duties had to go first. She gracefully leapt down from the tree, landing upright sort of like a cat. Zephyra waited for Xurxo before heading back on the familiar garden path to the training center (?).
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 13th 2012, 19:23

~I'll make a Death-Bringers healer, and can you add Mary Jane?~

Name: Jeremy
Description: Very tal dark haired boy with bright blue eyes.
Primary Power: Memory, (Can remember evverything, making him a great healer.)
Other: N/A

Mary Jane walked into he training area and frowned noticing no one was there. She decided to go and se if Halt was in his office, hshewalked in there and saw he wasn't so she set off to find Will "Will? Will?" she called hoping he would hear.
Jade
Jade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 19:28

"And what was a handsome young guy like you doing lying around here, when he could be hanging out with a pretty young girl like me?" Cassandra said, grinning. She began to realize how much she liked him.

~Shes gonna have a crush on Ike~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw August 13th 2012, 19:31

(Accepted, Leopard! *does a little dance* Let's Jeremy into the RP, shall we?)
"Jeremy! Where in the world are you?" Titus grumbled, searching for his best friend impatiently. Slipping on a puddle he'd made from the water he had used, Titus let out a low groan as his stitches ripped. Blood seeped from his knee oncw more.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 13th 2012, 19:43

(She can probably do better xD)

Ike shrugged. "You tell me." He said, chuckling. "Nothing's happened around here for at least a weak. The death-bringers are down on their game!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 13th 2012, 20:11

~Accepted, Leopardstrike. You will have to wait until Brightstar gets online to add your characters, I cannot edit other people's posts. Btw, Zephyra hasn't been added yet, Brightstar~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 20:12

"I know," she said, thinking about how bored she was earlier. The only thing they really did do was training. She hadn't seen any sign of the death-bringers. "Wanna go mess around with our powers or something?" she suggested.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 20:41

Xurxo slipped off the tree, slightly scraping his hand against the tree bark in the process. Wincing slightly, he drew a little energy out of the air and healed it, only scrape marks showing on his skin. He knew that responsibility came before romance, but just being with Zephyra set off butterflies in his stomach. He caught up with her, and walked down the path towards the training area, dropping his hand down and taking hers in his, hoping she didn't mind.
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 13th 2012, 21:02

Halt frowned, finger toying the the saxe knife sheathed in his belt. "It's ten minutes to three," he muttered half to himself. "I hope they're all on time for once at least." The Death-Bringers leader leaned back on his study desk, gazing out the window of his office as he waited for them to group.

Sala sat on the sofa's arm, swinging her legs back and forth, her bare feet thudding onto the leather. She glanced up at Cassandra's and Ike's voices. "Jackie wants a meeting or something. Soon," she said, fingering the tassels on the pillow absently. "Don't go out of the house right now. Backyard is fine, but it'd be better if everyone showed up for the meeting." Sala leaned forward and slid off the sofa arm with panther-like grace. Shifting into her werecat form, she leaped ten feet into the air, landing perfectly on the banister on the stairwell. Blinking once, her golden eyes glowed luminously back at the people in the living room before slowing vanishing as she padded away.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 13th 2012, 21:11

I think I'll continue this roleplay.
Brightstar, add me back on the topic Cool

Name: Will
Appearance: Short young boy with strange blue hair and eyes. He emits an air of quiet authority at times but his easy going nature wins him many friends and admirers. His excels in using longbows and knives. He can also fight with a sword.
Personality:
Power: Lack of presence.

Name: Penny
Group: Life-Givers
Appearance: Innocent and sweet looking girl with braided brown hair and emerald green eyes.
Personality: Mentally insane. She enjoys other's misfortune and pain.
Power: Illusionist.

Will's girlfriend? Okay Very Happy

Leopardstrike wrote:
Mary Jane walked into he training area and frowned noticing no one was there. She decided to go and se if Halt was in his office, hshewalked in there and saw he wasn't so she set off to find Will "Will? Will?" she called hoping he would hear.

Will was leaning on the wall next to the door of the meeting room. He just went for a quick shower, which explained why his blue hair was wet. He was waiting for Halt and the rest but he glanced up when someone called his name. A familiar girl walked past him and he came up from behind and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Hello Mary Jane," he whispered, his breath tickling her ear.

( Can we get everyone to go to the meeting room? So that they can plan the attack )
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content