Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

+2
Moonsong
Ghostheart
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 3 Empty Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Ghostheart April 17th 2015, 11:31

First topic message reminder :

Something is putting cracks in reality, and the walls between alternate universes are coming down. The universes are mingling, people falling through holes in reality and straight into another universe. If someone doesn't stop it, all of reality will be destroyed.

Character Sheet:

My Charracters:
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4038
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Redstar April 26th 2015, 15:06

Sully screeched at the roaring sound and squeezed 2D tightly, and 2D yelled out and did the same to Sully.
Murdoc just yelled, "What the actual ****?" Just before the boar died. He muttered, "This is more odd than all the **** I've been through... And I've been through some crazy ****!"
As 2D calmed down, he exclaimed, "You think you've been through crazy ****? Me hair is naturally blue. And to add on to that, you fractured both of me eyes! The first time put me in a coma, the second takin' me out'f it!"
"I sold my soul for this ****** band. Shut your face, you bloody git." Murdoc growled, clenching his fist.
"DON'T," Sully yelled, grabbing Murdoc's wrist quickly, "TOUCH HIM." Her visible eye went straight from pure fear to pure anger.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10347
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Continues to Ruin My Life(RP)

Post by Moonsong April 26th 2015, 15:20

Nepeta ignored all the new fighting and grabbed a piece of the food, not waiting for the hat man to retrieve a place to set it. Hey, she was hungry, and it wasn't like it mattered if she was polite- Equius wasn't here to yell at her, so she didn't care. She tore into the food, sinking her fangs in deep and shaking it like it was still alive, breaking its metaphorical neck before swallowing a large chunk whole.

Rarity looked sickened at both the killing of an animal and Nepeta's manners, trotting backwards and pressing her coat against Fluttershy's as reassurance. "Goodness, don't they have silverware on your planet? You have those funny little grabby things at the end of your forelegs, use them for Celestia's sake! "

Nepeta just gave her a slightly bloody smile, baring every fang in her mouth and showing off a bit of unchewed food, shaking her head before returning to her focus on her meal. Maybe if there wasn't enough after everyone else had their share, she really would eat one of the ponies. She'd been called feral often enough, she might as well.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4554
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 26th 2015, 15:47

Sully noticed the cooked food and grabbed a piece of it, slapping Murdoc with it.
"I've been wanting to do that for so long, you *******." Sully muttered before putting it back, "It's best that nobody eats that, Murdoc is really, really gross."
"No I'm not!" Murdoc snapped back.
"Take a shower and maybe, just maybe, I'll take back what I just said." Sully retorted, crossing her arms.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar April 26th 2015, 15:55

Luffy chered (once more) and immediately, his arm stretched to grab a huge piece of meat, which he devoured in one bite. "Delicious! Sanji! Make more!"

Sanji scoffed, inhaling his cigarette smoke (and stuff). "No, Luffy. Later." He looked at the others. "So what do we do now?"

~SHORT POST WAS SHORT SINCE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO PUT~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5814
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 26th 2015, 18:55

"I-I'd like to go home." Sully spoke up, her anger now replaced with fear once again.
"We don't know how." Murdoc sighed, getting annoyed with Sully's bipolar tendencies.
"I do too, luv." 2D replied to Sully, opening his arms for her to hold on to him again. He felt sorry for Sully and her fear of almost everything, but was thankful that she protected 2D from the wrath of Murdoc Niccals. "I wish we knew 'ow to."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 26th 2015, 20:03

Impressed that the chef had just killed a boar with a single kick without looking and glad that his little display had had a satisfying effect, Thomas got up once again and stretched his shoulders before cupping his hands in front of his mouth. Blowing into his cupped hands he then splayed them open and let a couple of picnic benches spill out and land in the clearing, followed by table clothes, dishes, and eating utensils. "And now here's the promised tables, with a glass of water set out for everybody! If you want something else to drink you're going to have to ask for it." Thomas exclaimed happily before quickly going over and piling a plate high with what meat he could grab before Luffy began digging in.

Sitting down with his food, Thomas began to eat as he listened to the conversations around him. "Hmm, the desire to head home, the one things I'm sure we all have in common. That said I'm not leaving until I figure out what exactly is going on with these tears in space-time, though I would be more than happy to at least help find a way for you all to get back to your worlds. I'm sure just doing that alone would provide me with some clues to give to my boss." Thomas said happily, adding his opinion to the conversation and essentially stating that he's willing to help regardless of how the group decides.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11067
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 26th 2015, 20:42

Sully sighed, popping her bubble of fear just so she can make her point. "It's not the desire to go home, it's the need to go home." she muttered, "I've been through more than I need to, if I don't head back home, there's no chance of seeing my family ever again."
2D looked at her for a second, shocked she even spoke to Thomas, a stranger.
"They're not comin' back for you, Chesulloth." Murdoc muttered, using Sully's full first name, "They left you to die on the streets, even after you saved their lives."
A low growling noise rumbled in 2D's throat. "Ya don't tell someone somefink like that, ********." he muttered, putting his arms back around Sully for comfort.
"It's the truth, though." Sully sighed, loosely wraping her arms around 2D, "Though I still have that small hope that they will."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 29th 2015, 07:26

Nepeta tore herself away from her meal, swallowing a large chunk of meat and looking up at the table from where she was sitting cross-legged on the ground. A little sheepishly, she got up and took a seat in a chair, dusting the dirt off her tail. "I don't reely mind if I net hive yet, but I do want to find out what's catpunning with the cracks in reality. Mewbe we could all work together?"

"You may not care, but I and Fluttershy certainly do. We have lives to get back to!"

"It ain't my furlt I'm dead!" She hissed, tail puffing up as she hissed at Rarity. "And I do have furiends I wanna see, I just wanna help furst!"

"Hmph." Rarity looked away, busying herself in the food only to look sickened again at the heap of cooked meat. She levitated her glass with careful magic, taking delicate sips to cool her temper before saying, "Of course, I would be only too happy to help find out as well. I /am/ the element of Generosity, after all."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 29th 2015, 08:44

Sirius managed to curl up under the table near everyone's feet, vaguely having listened to conversations but not feeling a need to jump in. He didn't exactly see how he could contribute at all. Eventually he slunk out long enough to get a piece of meat then retreat again. He's not exactly used to being around so many new people just yet.
Fluttershy sat next to Rarity and wrinkled her nose a little at the meat. She doesn't really approve of this but she won't say anything yet. Poking her head under the table she smiled a bit when she saw Siruis and reached out barely with a hoof to pet his head. She wasn't really paying attention to the conversations either.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 29th 2015, 09:04

"Yeah, I'm not really one for... erm... 'helping'." Murdoc muttered.
"That's because you're a selfish *******." Sully muttered. 2D snickered in agreement, earning a growl from Murdoc.
"I'll 'elp if it means gettin' 'ome." 2D said, Sully nodded in agreement.
"Murdoc, you better help out if you want to go back to Plastic Beach." Sully said, finally becoming more comfortable in front of the group of creatures.
"Oh, fine." Murdoc let out an exaggerated sigh, "I'll help."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 29th 2015, 10:18

Thomas nodded slightly as he ate his steak with a knife and fork made from real silver. It looked like things were going better than anticipated with this group, though there were still plenty of differences causing tension. "Well, since it seems that a good number of us want to find out what's going on, how about we do this. We can travel together and try and solve the mystery behind these tears in space-time, but we can keep our eyes out for some means to return to our own worlds and those who wish to leave at that time may. After all, it is highly possible to find a way back when we're looking for the cause of the problem!" Thomas said delightedly, taking a sip of his water afterwards.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 29th 2015, 11:01

"I don't want to come back. There are too many people." Sully said.

"I would like to not be held captive on that ***** giant piece of garbage." 2D muttered.

"Too bad, I need a bloody singer and you're the only one I've got." Murdoc snapped, "Ugh, I hate being sober."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 29th 2015, 11:07

Siruis's ears perked up slightly at the mention of going home. Finally he slinks out fully from under the table and shifted back, managing to slightly startle Fluttershy again but less so this time. "I suppose you can count me in in traveling and trying to find a way back home."
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong May 2nd 2015, 13:26

"Well then, it's settled. We will all attempt to help each other find out what on earth is happening and how to get home. There's safety in numbers, and-"

Rarity's sentence was cut off by a swirling color and a sound like a zipper, as another crack opened underneath all of them, dumping them straight out of this universe and into another.

On the fall, Nepeta shrieked once, grabbing for her teacup and taking a sip of refreshing chameowmile to distract herself from the dizzying fall through a space filled with flashing colors and pinpoint stars, ending as another crack opened, with a rumbling sound this time, dropping all of them (and the food) in the middle of a wide-open city.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 2nd 2015, 14:08

Sully shrieked as they landed in the middle of another city. She could feel the presence of more creatures around her, causing her to bury her face into 2D's chest. 2D, also startled, held onto her as well, shaking slightly.

Murdoc stood up and brushed himself off, looking around. "Where the **** are we now?!" he exclaimed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 2nd 2015, 15:37

As they had fallen though the crack that had opened beneath them, Thomas had remained calm and continued to eat his food as if nothing were wrong. The once they landed, he simply took a brief look at their new surrounding before taking a sip of water. "Well, it would seem our forest soiree has turned into a city picnic. Would anyone like refills on their drinks?" Thomas asked casually with a smile, as if oblivious to the seriousness of what had just happened. Meanwhile, to himself Thomas was noting how that tear had seemed larger than the others which had only moved about one individual at a time while this one managed to swallow and relocate their entire venue. This served to convince Thomas even more of the possibility that there was a conscious force at work behind these tears in space-time, and that it was guiding them somewhere. Though it could have just been that the tears are getting worse, or maybe even just an abnormally large one that opened beneath them simply by chance. Thomas only knew for sure that there wasn't enough information to make a solid assumption about the nature of these tears, and he intended to get that information.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar May 3rd 2015, 15:30

Luffy laughed his way through the fall, while Zoro and Sanji cussed up a storm. Luffy fell on his butt. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" he yelled. "I wanna do it again!" Sanji managed to land lightly on his feet, same as Zoro. The swordsman placed his hand over his swords. "Where the f*ck are we now?" he snarled angrily. 

Sanji lit another cigarette and smoked it calmly. "Calm down, stupid marimo head. We'll get back to the Sunny and the others." He glanced around. "It's big. Is this a city?"
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5814
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 3rd 2015, 17:04

"What the **** does it look like, the mountainside?" Murdoc grumbled, "Yes, it's a ******* city."
Sully kept trembling, still in paralyzing fear. 2D still seemed shocked, but had calmed down slightly.
"Mudz, don't upset anyone." 2D murmured, holding on to Sully for her comfort.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart May 4th 2015, 11:35

Fluttershy squeaks in surprise when the tear opened under her, flapping her wings she managed to land mostly on her hooves. Somehow she managed to catch her rabbit friends as they fell through the hole with her, looking around concerned she spoke up barely. "Is every pony alright?"

Siruis was very disgruntled when the tear opened and he managed to land flat on his back, knocking all the wind out of him. Eventually he stumbled to his feet, or paws since he shifted forms yet again. Maybe he'll settle on one eventually for awhile. Maybe.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 4th 2015, 14:02

"Do I look like a pony to you?" Murdoc snapped.
"No, you look like a **** pickle, you ********." Sully muttered, getting angry again, "Why do you always have to be such an *******?"
"I have lots of reasons to be an *******." Murdoc grumbled, "One bein' I have to deal with you!"
The two started bickering, Sully hitting Murdoc a few times. 2D pulled them apart, holding Sully back.

Last edited by Redstar on May 5th 2015, 10:07; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong May 5th 2015, 07:24

Nepeta watched with interest, mentally making a note that Sully and Murdoc would have to go on a new shipping wall for this group as black. She didn't usually dabble in the darker quadrants, but it was so obvious that she couldn't resist. She finished up her tea and held out the cup to Thomas, a purr rumbling in the back of her throat. "Could I have mewre, purrlease?"

Rarity huffed, stepping in front of Fluttershy, one hoof pawing at the ground as if she was about to charge. The constant fighting from the band put her on edge, and Murdoc was consistently rude, even to Fluttershy, the most harmless, sweet pony in Equestria. Yes, she could defend herself, but Rarity would do it for her. "She was trying to be kind, and there was no need for you to be so rude. In fact, there's no need for you to speak at all, we would be much happier if you stopped."
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart May 5th 2015, 08:24

Siruis automatically stood in front of Fluttershy with Rarity, his fangs bared. He agrees that the two arguing is getting rather annoying and frustrating and he dislikes the way Murdoc treated the colorful pony. He doubts they will actually need to hurt anyone but he's there just in case.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar May 5th 2015, 10:13

"Murdoc stopping is nearly impossible." Sully grumbled, her arms crossed, "He's just forever grumpy and rude. It's the most annoying thing."
"I've had to deal with it for over 15 years." 2D said, earning a punch in the side from Murdoc, "For some reason, he's worse sober than he is drunk!"
"I hate you two so ******* much." Murdoc muttered, glaring at Sully.
"Then why do you keep us at Plastic Beach in the first place?" Sully snapped.
Murdoc stared at Sully, Sully giving him a small smirk.
"Why can't he just say he needs us?" Sully thought to herself. 2D sat there, staring into space.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 5th 2015, 15:02

Thomas was continuing about his meal as if he were entirely oblivious to the current argument, though in truth he was watching and listening carefully to see what happened. "Why certainly! I'll pour you some more right away!" he said gladly as he picked up his teapot and poured Nepeta another cup. Afterwards Thomas turned his attention back to the argument. While it didn't matter much to him, he was inclined to side with the ponies, and pretty much everyone else who's involved in the argument, rather than Murdoc. Thomas found Murdoc's foul attitude to be counterproductive to their current situation, but he knew better than to actually pick a side. And so he continued to sit their with his lunch, pretending as if nothing was out of the ordinary.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart May 7th 2015, 08:29

Elsewhere two beings lurked and watched the goings on in utter amusement. One laughed and spoke up slightly. "Ah dear friend i think this may be one of the best ideas we've had!" The being next to him grinned impossibly wide and laughed, his mismatched eyes sparkling with mischief. "Now to make this more interesting shall we give them the wa-" "Not yet! Let's see how this goes hehehe."
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next