Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG)

+13
Tangleclaw
Milkycloud
Hazelshade
Frostbite
Sunstar
Nightpaw
Ravenfall
Silverstream
Roguestar
Ghostfur
Moorstrike
Heatherpool
Stormfrost
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG) - Page 2 Empty Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG)

Post by Lilacstar April 2nd 2015, 13:15

First topic message reminder :

Thunder Strikes RPG

The luscious green forest was unusually quiet, the only sound that filled the hot, heavy air was heavy feet smashing through the delicate underbrush and the occasional loud shout of a twoleg. The whole forest was empty, no prey filled the branches of the many looming trees or scattered undergrowth as the many twolegs had either scared off what little prey remained or hunted it for their own selfish needs. Thunderclan cats are going hungry due to the twolegs hunting and stealing all the prey in the forest, and have set their sights on the plentiful bounty that roams the moor.

Thunderclan has set their sights on Windclan's territory, and have decided to try and take a large portion of the moorland! It's up the small amount of warrior's Windclan has to defend their territory from the starving clan!
(this RPG can go either way, so whoever wins gets the chunk of disputed territory)

RULES:
*No god-modding someone's character
*No double posting
*Windclan and Thunderclan Members only
*Do not kill someone else's character without permission!
*No unrealistic battle powers (Such as being able to take on several cats and emerge without any injuries etc)
*Have fun! It's only an RP C:

please fill out a character sheet! it will help me keep track of all those involved in the RP
Character Sheet
Name:
Clan:
Description:

Clan Allegiances

Thunderclan
Leader:Roguestar
Deputy:Ghostfur
Medicine Cat:Heatherpool
Warriors:
Silverstream
Nightpaw
Milkycloud
Hazelshade

Windclan
Leader: Lilacstar
Deputy:Stormfrost
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Moorstrike
Ravenfall
Frostbite
Nightslash
Tangleclaw
Darkpaw

Last edited by Lilacstar on April 28th 2015, 16:13; edited 13 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG)

Post by Stormfrost April 3rd 2015, 18:30

"I'll have a think about the patrols while I eat something. It's harder to focus when you haven't eaten in a while," Stormfrost meowed. "And good morning, Ravenfall, and Frostbite." She picked up a small rabbit from the pile and carried it a little way away to eat and think in peace. She took a big bite of the rabbit, and it tasted delicious. Now, the patrol... There's only me, Lilacstar, Moorstrike, Frostbite and Ravenfall awake at the moment, so Moorstrike, Frostbite and Ravenfall could maybe go... She finished her mouthful of food, and took another large, tasty bite.
Stormfrost
Stormfrost
WindClan Deputy
WindClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Awesomeness
WarriorPoints : 4124
Female Posts : 13

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thunder Strikes (Official Windclan/Thunderclan RPG)

Post by Moorstrike April 3rd 2015, 18:38

Moorstrike started up a quiet purr, only pulling away from his mate when his stomach rumbled. His ears twitched and he stood, turning to the fresh kill pile and snagging an oversized rabbit. He returned to sitting by Lilacstar, rubbing their cheeks together and tapping his paw on the rabbit, giving her the first bite if she wanted it. He didn't eat all that much, preferring to share with her and not waste too much food on himself. WindClan had enough food right now, but that could always change.
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4375
Male Posts : 36

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 3rd 2015, 19:29

Roguestar nodded, as she had spent much of the past three days without food thinking about their dilemma. Of course they could try to span out into rogue territory, but it is very like that the twolegs were there, too. After all, twolegs trek through the forest bit-by-bit, and it's likely that the forest beyond would be their next target if the ThunderClan territory hadn't been their stopping point.

Then, she came to the conclusion the previous night that they could cross borders. None of the other Clans seemed too hurt by the twolegs at the gathering not too long ago. She considered RiverClan, but the ThunderClan warriors weren't very efficient in fishing. That left the other border, WindClan. Some of the warriors were rather fast, and they had more prey over there than rabbits. The Clan was rather small, so it's not like they would need the entire moorland.

Going back to the question at hand, Roguestar let out a sigh and replied, "Yes, I had thought about it... As much as I don't want to say it, I've considered crossing a few borders. Having to venture out will mean that the Clan will be without prey for a longer length of time. We just don't have that time to waste while the Clan is potentially starving."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw April 3rd 2015, 19:41

(( So I was kinda waiting to be approved but it nobody has said anything about it. Should I just jump in?

Edit - reading over that it sounds kinda rude but that's not how I meant it. xD ))
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Nightpaw
WarriorPoints : 4374
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 3rd 2015, 19:50

Ghostfur nodded silently at Roguestar's answer. He understood his leader's sentiment, he himself had avoided mentioning crossing borders when he mentioned going into rogue territory, and Roguestar's logic made sense. "Well if we are going to start stealing prey, we should start sooner rather than later. If we waited and then stole prey we'd be too weak if the other answered with force. I'm leading the midday patrol, so if you tell me where I can move the border markers and get some prey then, but I'll only do so if you give the order." Ghostfur said with no emotion inflected in his voice. He didn't like it, but Ghostfur would easily steal some territory if it would save Thunderclan. Now he just waited for Roguestar's response, and hoped that whatever she chose that things would work out.

~I'm pretty sure you can jump in Lilaeyan, the applying I think is more to just keep track of who's participating~
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10955
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 3rd 2015, 20:16

"Yes, sooner than later. That's perfectly fine," Roguestar started removing the dirt from her claws, casting her gaze to the ground. She knew it was bad when even the most loyal warriors agree to steal prey, but them again, it was bad since she even thought of the idea. "As for borders, I'd suggest WindClan. They're not that big and don't have too many cats to feed. I'm sure they can spare some land. Of course, we can't take the whole moor, but we need enough land that we can actually get something out of it." She paused, untangling a blade of grass from around her claws, "I trust that you can handle that, but I can always tag along if you'd like."

~I just checked, Lilaeyan, and Nightpaw has been added to the roster above. You can go ahead and hop on in whenever you'd like.~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw April 3rd 2015, 20:21

(( Thank you, Ghost and Rouge . cx ))

Nightpaw padded from the apprentice's den and stretched in the sunlight, shaking out her pelt and yawning. She looked around the camp and spotted Ghostfur and Rougestar speaking. She considered asking about patrols but she figured if they needed her they'd place her somewhere.
A rumbling in her belly snapped her thoughts back to herself and she hissed slightly in annoyance. "StarClan, send us a miracle." She whispered to the sky, glancing at the small fresh-kill pile. She could wait to eat. Other clan members needed food more than her.

I refuse to eat until I hunt.

She lowered her eyes to the dusty ground and scuffed her paw back and forth a little before deciding that she would wait for instructions. So she found a sunny place and sat down, licking her paw and drawing it over her ears.
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Nightpaw
WarriorPoints : 4374
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenfall April 3rd 2015, 20:37

Ravenfall nodded in thanks to his leader as he picked up that thrush he had been craving and carried it a few steps away from the pile, biting into it. Thank you StarClan for such a wonderful meal, he thought, chewing a bit more and swallowing before taking another chunk out of it. Thinking about prey, what was up with ThunderClan? They were looking a bit thin at the gathering... Or maybe I'm comparing them to my own fluffy lusciousness. He looked back at the other cats in the clearing and shook his head.

Nope. They were thinner than most cats... but prey is running wonderfully here. What if they're starving themselves for some diabolical plot? Like making the other Clans feel sorry for them and then getting control over the entire forest? He paused, mentally hitting himself for the stupid idea, and continued eating without another thought on the other Clan.
Ravenfall
Ravenfall
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Fluffy Lusciousness
WarriorPoints : 3981
Male Posts : 16

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 3rd 2015, 20:53

~Would it be fine if I used Bluenose too?
Bluenose's Application if I can:

Ghostfur nodded grimly, knowing that if the worst came to pass they'd have an all-out war with Windclan on their paws. "I think I'll handle the patrol, you could use the time while we're out to explain the situation to the rest of the clan." Ghostfur said after a moment of thinking. With another look at the fresh-kill pile, Ghostfur added "Also, you should have my piece of prey for today. I know you've gone three days now without eating, and while I think that's honorable we need our leader as strong as she can be in case there's trouble with Windclan. Besides, if things work out then nobody will miss a single mouse." Ghostfur said, hoping Roguestar took him up on his offer. And with his orders set, Ghostfur knew he should rethink his midday patrol a little bit. They may not be trying to pick a fight with Windclan, but in his experience it was better to prepare for trouble before trouble found you. 'I'll also need to think about where to expand out borders to. So much to plan and only half a day to plan it, but if I can save a rogue clan from wolves I can certainly figure out just how much territory to steal!' Ghostfur thought quietly as he thought about the revisions to his midday patrol.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream April 4th 2015, 13:29

Silverstream stood back up from where she had been trying to distract herself with sunbathing when she noticed Nightpaw walk out of the apprentices' den. She shook out her fur to rid it of any dust or moss that it might have caught and watched Nightpaw for a moment, her cool blue eyes giving nothing away. When she finally made her way over Silverstream could hear Nightpaw's stomach growl and she couldn't help but feel empathetic toward the small she-cat.

A small purr escaped her throat and she picked up a mouse, knowing it would do little to satisfy the hunger, but it would provide enough energy to be able to do a little extra training today if they were not stuck on patrol. With the flick of the tail she signaled for Nghtpaw to follow her and Silverstream picked out a spot near the edge of the camp clearing to eat. It wasn't a common thing for a warrior to share prey with an apprentice but she figured that it wouldn't do the clan any harm to have at least 2 partially fed cats. Besides, if the food had continued to sit there because no one wanted to eat any of it then they would have wasted what little food they did have.

The silver warrior made herself comfortable in the grass and dropped the mouse between them nudging it toward Nightpaw. "Now is not the time to be starving ourselves because we are worried about the clan. The Clan will make it if the clan eats."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 4th 2015, 13:32

"Morning Frostbite." Lilacstar chuckled, watching the fluffy white she-cat in amusement as her stomach growled loudly. Lilacstar beckoned the she-cat closer, wiggling over some more to allow the fluffy she-cat to sit down with the small group.

"You should probably get something to eat." She advised the warrior, flicking her tail towards the heap of prey. "It might be your only chance to eat for a while." Lilacstar informed, her tone growing slightly more serious at the mention of the patrols for the day. Lilacstar returned her attention to her mate and the prey before her, dipping her head down to take a small bite. "We don't have enough warriors for all the patrols still. I'll probably have to join some of the patrols." Lilacstar thought as she swallowed her mouthful of rabbit. As she bent down to take another mouthful, she observed the almost empty camp with narrowed eyes.

"The clan is so small now, we are very vulnerable if another clan decides to attack us." She brooded as she finished her meal. Lifting her cream colored paw up and swiping it across her face a few times as she patiently waited for her deputy and the other warriors to finish their meals.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 4th 2015, 14:04

Taking a look around the clearing to see who was awake, Ghostfur noticed Silverstream and Nightpaw eating a piece of fresh-kill at the edge of camp. "Well, I guess I'll start picking out warriors for the patrol now so I'll take my leave." Ghostfur said to Roguestar with a slight bow of his head. Heading over to where Silverstream was, Ghostfur had an idea of who all he wanted on his midday patrol. "I see you're enjoying a meal as mentor and apprentice, that's good. I want you on the midday patrol Silverstream, and you'll need the energy. This patrol is... going to take a bit longer than normal." Ghostfur said, deciding to not mention that they were going to invade Windclan territory until either Roguestar announced it or the patrol was already on their way.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelshade April 4th 2015, 14:17

Hazelshade stuck her head out of the warrior's den and yawned widely. It was almost sun-high, which meant she was one of the last ones up. In her defense, she had gone hunting during the night. Not that the forest had yielded up much prey. All Hazelshade had to show for her extra work was one measly shrew.

Giving her fur one last shake, Hazelshade leaped to her feet. Spotting Ghostfur, Silverstream, and Nightpaw across the camp, she headed over. Hazelshade just managed to catch the latter part of the conversation as she came to a stop beside Nightpaw. "Can I come along?" she asked hopefully.

(So out of practice @_@)
Hazelshade
Hazelshade
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegally Sarcastic
WarriorPoints : 4204
Female Posts : 12

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moorstrike April 4th 2015, 14:45

Moorstrike finished his small portion of the meal, licking any remainders off his whiskers and returning to his position, tail twined with Lilacstar as they leaned on each other. He hadn't eaten much, but it would be enough to sustain him through the day, and anyway he didn't want to risk it. Yes, everything was going fine for WindClan right now, but the last time he'd thought everything was okay, things went horribly wrong. He'd given up his position for his mate, and StarClan had punished them for it by killing all their kits. After that, he was understandably paranoid when things seemed to be good.

Still, it had been worth it. He loved her with all of his heart, and she gave him someone and something to fight for and not be anxious about. His main concern at the moment, disregarding general paranoia, was hoping that they would be assigned to the same patrol if she was sent out. He would live if she wasn't, but it would be unpleasant. The only reason he still fought for WindClan and honored the stars was that she was his leader above all else. Come on Stormfrost, decide on the patrols...
Moorstrike
Moorstrike
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4375
Male Posts : 36

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 4th 2015, 18:43

Roguestar silently watched her deputy walk off after his advice about eating. She didn't budge until he had reached the mentor and apprentice as she was considering the pros and cons of eating. With a shrug, she stood and made her way towards the fresh kill pile, slowly as her stomach growled again. She gazed at the pile for a minute, looking over the selections. Well, there's a sparrow... Scrawny, but Ghostfur is right. I need to keep up my strength, and should this plan work out, we'll have a nice feast from the moorlands. I also shouldn't take too much, just in case things go wrong. I guess scrawny is alright for now. Besides, I like sparrow, she carried the bird off a little bit, mouth watering as she did so. Laying in a shady spot, she dug in. Never before had she craved sparrow more than right then. She had to keep from shoving the entire thing in her mouth then and there. After all, she didn't want a stomach ache. And after I finish this and the patrol gets back, I'll have to let the Clan know about the borders. I shouldn't take that long to finish eating, anyways. She swallowed, taking another large bite.

~I'm fine with letting you add Bluenose as long as Lilac doesn't mind. It would emphasize a larger Clan.~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream April 5th 2015, 14:21

Silverstream waited for Nightpaw to take a bite as she noticed Ghostfur headed their direction. "God morning, Ghostfur", she purred softly. When the tome mentioned leaving for the next border patrol she dipped her head. "Just tell us when you are ready and we will be on our way. Silverstream couldn't seem to understand why this patrol would be so special or why it should take any longer than any other but she couldn't help but be concerned when he seemed to warn about needing extra energy.

The she-cats eyes seemed to cloud over for a second with worry but she shrugged it off quickly not wanting to make a scene. She was surprised when she suddenly heard another voice next to her. After a quick glance, she realized while she had been distracted by her thoughts, Hazelshade had appeared beside them. With a quiet sigh of relief she nodded agreeing that bringing Hazelshade would probably be a good idea on the patrol.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud April 5th 2015, 14:50

(Hopefully I'm not to late to join?)

Name~ Milkycloud

Clan~ Thunderclan

Age~ 12 moons

Rank~ Warrior

Description~ from character sheet Milkycloud is a small, petite she-cat with long, soft white fur. She has soft pink paws with small, but razor sharp, claws Her nose is colored a soft pink as well as the insides of her ears. She has long, white whiskers and has distinct deep icey-blue colored eyes. It's the same as her picture. ^-^
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6266
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 6th 2015, 12:29

~It's not to late to join, Milkycloud! I added you to the roster, so you can go ahead and start RPing! Smile~

"Stormfrost, I'll be joining today's patrols. We need every able-body cat since we have so few warriors. I can lead a patrol to check the Thunderclan border, then we can hunt. You should lead a patrol to check and see if any foxes have moved into the territory, and then do some hunting as well" Lilacstar stated, looking over at the grey she-cat as she spoke. "With so few cats, we'll all be working ourselves to death. Normally by the time Newleaf arrives, the nursery is overcrowded! Starclan knows we could use some apprentices to help out around the camp. Lilacstar thought, staring over at the unusually quiet camp.

The creamy she-cat rose to her paws and began to stretch her legs, fluffing out her fur as she waited for the other she-cat to respond. The wind picked up again, whipping through all the cats fur, and bringing the rich scent of heather and fresh grass through the camp.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormfrost April 6th 2015, 12:47

"Sounds like a plan. Which patrol do you think should go out first? We'll need some cats to stay behind and guard the camp," Stormfrost said. With so much food in the territory, Stormfrost wondered why there were so few kits this year. The camp was so quiet. She almost wanted a tiny apprentice to start pulling her tail and asking questions.
Stormfrost
Stormfrost
WindClan Deputy
WindClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Awesomeness
WarriorPoints : 4124
Female Posts : 13

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelshade April 6th 2015, 15:34

(Oops, I forgot to make a character sheet before I posted earlier. Razz)

Name: Hazelshade
Clan: ThunderClan
Description: Hazelshade is a medium-sized calico she-cat. While both of her eyes are green, her left is much darker in color. Another of her more prominent markings is the distinctive black mask covering half her face.
Hazelshade
Hazelshade
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 6th 2015, 15:42

Ghostfur nodded when Hazelshade asked to join the patrol. "Sure thing, Hazelshade. Just be sure to eat something before we head out. We'll leave once Bluenose and the dawn patrol get back, which should be pretty soon." Ghostfur said to the she-cats before glancing up to the sun. He figured that in case they ran into a Windclan patrol, he would want one more warrior on patrol with them. So Ghostfur set about thinking about who else to bring along, all the while praying to Starclan that their patrol worked out.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelshade April 6th 2015, 19:30

"Alright." Hazelshade perused the meager offerings of the fresh-kill pile and hesitated. So little food, she thought, for too many cats. Ghostfur's advice made sense though -- the cats who hunted needed to eat so they had the strength to continue doing their job. The calico she-cat chose a water vole and carried it back to the group. "Silverstream, have you eaten yet? We can share this, if you don't mind."
Hazelshade
Hazelshade
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 7th 2015, 19:20

"I'll take Frostbite and Ravenfall, which leaves you and Moorstrike which should be enough to guard the camp." Lilacstar mewed after thinking for a few heart beats.

"Three cats is small for a border patrol though, so hopefully we won't run into any trouble." Lilacstar added, suddenly feeling hesitant about leading such a small patrol to the border they share with a hungry clan.

"Though it's a little too early for any foxes and badgers too be up, I am worried about Thunderclan. They were looking awfully thin at the last gathering and who knows what they'll do to feed their clan." Lilacstar meowed, her voice growing darker with worry at the thought of the larger clan attacking. Her claws came out, gently tearing at tufts of moorland grass.

"I would like to have a guard stationed at camp at all times, but we're so short on numbers we can't afford to loose a set of paws." Lilacstar mused, looking out at the few warriors who sat with her and her deputy with an anxious gleam in her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightslash April 7th 2015, 23:51

Name:Nightslash
Clan:Windclan
Description:Nightslash is a medium size cat with black furr covering most of his body.Nightslash is sometimes cocky but he is loyal to his clan mates plus his main goal is to be the tough warrior cat of all time Smile (someday I will achieve that dream)
Nightslash
Nightslash
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Legend Killer
WarriorPoints : 5011
Male Posts : 76

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw April 8th 2015, 13:17

Name: Tangleclaw
Clan: WindClan
Description: A stocky pale she-cat with ginger splotches on her right eye (looking straight at her, it would be on your left), chest, paws, tail, and ears. Her iris is light blue, she has heather tangled in her claws from an accident she had as a kit, and she has anosmia (loss of sense of smell).
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next