Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 7 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 7 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 7 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13709
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 7 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 10:02

Kat flinched as some paint hit her shirt. "Dare!" she whispered.
Mr. Picasso [Very Happy] glared at his students. "Quiet!" he bellowed. Kat scowled and avoided looking at Dare. "Everyone take their seat," boomed the obese teacher.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13283
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 7 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw July 2nd 2013, 10:14

Dare rolled painfully to her paws and shifted to human form, giving Mr. Picasso the evil eye. "Calm down, King Kong. I only came here to clean up and it's barely been two minutes since class started."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 2nd 2013, 13:37

Maddy flinched as the teacher's loud voice broke into the snickering and giggling going on behind her. She jumped and her pencil flew out of her hand and hit someone in the face. She tried to cover up by sitting straight and acting as if nothing had happened. She watched as Dare became a human again and she looked at her notebook and smiled at her fox drawing. As she looked at the drawing she accidentally shifted into a fox and she yelped in surprise as she looked at some of the kids who had started staring at her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2013, 13:41

Brynne let out a snort. "King Kong," she echoed, her mouth curving up into a grin. At the laughing going on through the whole classroom, she wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Picasso decided to set them all into detention or give extra homework, even if it was the first day. She covered her smile with one hand and busied herself with taking out her sketching pencils.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 13:56

~you guys can rp the teachers too Very Happy~

"Silence!" Mr. Picasso roared. "Unacceptable. Simply unacceptable! I want ten typed pages of research on Vincent Van Gogh by tomorrow in MLA format with a bibliography! NO EXCUSES!!!" He seemed to calm down a bit, though his face still looked like an overripe tomato. "Now," he growled. "Get out your sketching pencils and start with HB. Catare will be passing out water glasses; I want you to sketch them."

Kat scowled. "I prefer Kat, sir." Before he could say anything, she stalked away and grabbed the bag of water glasses and filled each of them halfway at the sink. She then proceeded to put one between every group of four students. When she finished, she sat and drew an outline in her notebook. "Ten pages!?" she whispered to Dare. "On the first day!?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 2nd 2013, 14:03

Dare nodded in agreement to Kat. "Look, Mr. Potato, I know you're still in anger management classes...didn't your teacher say not to take it out on others that you have a hard time losing weight? Let's be civil and bargain with 1 page and no biblography." she stated calmly, gray eyes stony. She didn't much like loud teachers like Mr.Picasso and tended to rebel more toward them.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 14:19

~lol~

"Daria... Detention!" Mr. Picasso shouted. He paused and looked at Kat. "Pick up the bag. Now."
Kat sighed and put down her pencil. She like art but not the class. She trudged over to the bag that had held the water glasses and tossed it in the supply corner, then returned to her seat and picked up her 2B pencil to begin shading. She lifted her paper and peered at it from different angles, trying to capture the war the light interacted with the water. Picking up a 4H pencil, she scratched a few light lines on her paper.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2013, 14:38

Brynne's mouth thinned into a straight line of annoyance. "Ten pages? Even if you record the entire life of van Gogh, you won't get past five, with point 12 font and single spacing." With a sigh, she picked up the light sketch pencil and drew a simple outline, using a ruler for the straight edges. Then she darkened the lines of the water glass, and proceeded with shading and bringing out the realistic reflection of light in the water.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 2nd 2013, 15:02

Ally wasn't paying attention and found herself focused on finishing her self-portrait. She got out a mirror, (cause she has one) placed it next to her drawing, and shifted into a falcon. She peeked at the mirror, then the drawing to compare the 2. She did this a lot when drawing herself. But she didn't notice Mr. Picasso heading in her direction, a furious look on his face. "NO SHIFTING IN CLASS!" he yelled. Ally looked up, still a falcon. "DETENTION FOR YOU TOO!" Mr. Picasso cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "And what's more, your stupid wings have knocked over your classmates' water glass!" he shouted, but sounding a bit calmer. "Shift back into a human, fill that water glass back up, and apologize to the students sitting around you." Ally did as she was told. "Talk about anger issues," she whispered to Maddy when she finished.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 15:16

Kat looked up, startled, and dropped her 6B pencil, breaking the tip. As she sharpened it, she saw Mr. Picasso stop by Ally's desk and add, "You should be sketching this water glass, not yourself!!"
Kat shook her head and added a few strokes, then held up her finished sketch. It was detailed, she thought, and there was a cool effect with the light and the water, though it didn't look exactly like the water glass.

~should we give Mr. Picasso an accent? xD~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 2nd 2013, 15:42

~Yes. He should be Scottish!~

Maddy growled and shifted into a human again. Maddy groaned when Kat placed a water glass on her desk. "I only draw cartoons!" She murmured. Md.Picasso looked at her and she started drawing- out of habit- a cartoony cup full of water. She crumpled the page and banged her head on the desk and groaned loudly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2013, 15:48

~Make him french. :DD Like that math teacher's fake french accent. (Do you want the temp on? Or the temp off?)~

Brynne eyed Mr. Picasso with a sort of apprehension in her gray eyes. Geez, isn't someone grumpy today, she thought, clearing up her sketching pencils and bringing out the watercolor paint. Kat was already finished-- no surprise there, she painted fast-- but unlike the other teachers, she very sincerely doubted that Mr. Picasso would let her bring out her phone. He was like the only teacher who seemed to enjoy his students' suffering. "Last year's art teacher was way better," Brynne decided.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 15:54

~LOL... and I thought we were sketching not painting~

"He was," Kat agreed. "Didn't have the huge belly, giant glasses, and stupid French accent that this one does." She wanted to finish the drawing on her phone but she knew Mr. Picasso wouldn't let her.
Mr. Picasso stopped by. "The reflection is not perfect," he snapped. Kat shrugged. "It's the best I can do."
Mr. Picasso pointed. "Watercolors. Go draw ze vase over there, the one with the flowers."
Kat picked up her easel, walked over, and began to paint.

~NOCTENOCTENOCTE can you rp Kat today through probably Thursday? thanks!~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 2nd 2013, 19:50

Dare smirked at her french Art teacher. Silently walking over to him while his back was turned, she gave him a huge hug, making sure to smear the paint into his shirt nicely. Then, she picked up a glass of nearby water and tossed it on him for good measure. "That's what I think about you 'detention' and '10 pages'. And the name's Dare, you fat pig." she snarled, shoving her hands into her pockets and turning to walk out of the class room.

It was when Mr.Picasso was just turning a shade of purpley red that Christophe happened to walk by and see his niece's behavior. He opened the door, face serious. "Dare, we've spoken of this several times before. Although you don't like strict teachers, you need to control your temper and come to me when you are feeling you control slip."

Dare seemed to calm in her uncle's presence. "Chris, enough with the counselor talk. You know this buffoon is way too strict and sadistic. I've told you plenty of times to talk to the Principal about it cuz I'm losing my patience."

Christophe sighed and looked at the class with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for the disturbance. Please go back to your art."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 3rd 2013, 07:16

Maddy stared at her artwork and then realized she'd drawn a cartoon again. "STUPID ART!" She roared and threw her notepad halfway across the room, hitting the wet Mr.Picasso in the butt. When she sat back down, she sat with such force that her water glass fell to the floor and shattered. she growled and sat with her arms crossed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 3rd 2013, 07:49

And fortunately, the bell rang. An angry Mr Picasso stormed out of the classroom, his footsteps audible as he went down the hallway. Kyle emptied his art materials into the trashcan and slung his bag over a shoulder.

"I'm quitting!" Mr Picasso's voice thundered and Kyle smirked.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25644
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 3rd 2013, 09:15

Maddy gathered up her art supplies and hopped out of her seat, avoiding the glass shards. "Does this happen every year?" She asked nobody in particular. She bumped into a boy in front of her. "Why was I cursed to be so clumsy?!" She asked, throwing up her arms, her plaid backpackers falling off her shoulder. She frowned and picked up her bag. "I'm do sorry." She told the boy (Kyle I guess) and frowned.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 3rd 2013, 09:35

~this is like my Spanish class with everyone goofing around xD except the teacher was a lot nicer~

Kat set the half-finished painting in a corner along with her easel and grabbed her bag, strolling out the door. "What's next?" she called to no one in particular. "Shifting?" Glad to be released from that insane art teacher at last, she took out her phone and texted Esme:

hey, where r u? Just got 10 pgs of research from Mr. Picasso TT^TT

~Let's make the shifting teacher a nice lady this time Very Happy~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 3rd 2013, 09:38

Someone bumped into Kyle and he reached out his hand to steady her. "Its alright," He assured Maddy. Turning to Kat, he said," Shifting's next on my schedule."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25644
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 3rd 2013, 09:47

Jacque stood up from her desk in Spanish as the bell rung, and walked into the hall. The hall was slowly filling with students laughing as they walked out of their classes, and Jacque started feeling alone. She hadn't really talked to anyone in her Spanish class, and she felt like she was blowing her new start to be around people she could relate to and wouldn't have to feel like a freak around. Suddenly, the crowd of students seperated up ahead and Jacque saw a familiar face. It was Kyle and some girls from the cafeteria! "Kyle!" Jacque waved, and caught up to the small group walking in the hallway. "What class do you all have next?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2013, 09:47

"I have shifting," Brynne called over to Kat. She slung her messenger back over one shoulder and headed down the hallway, ignoring Mr. Picasso's muttered cursing as she walked by.

She didn't really wait to talk to any friends she saw in the hallway, since most of them seemed to be coming to Shifter class next anyways. Bri was one of the first arrived again, and when she took a seat, she noticed that teacher was a woman, nice-looking, and young.

~~~~~~~
Esme had just walked out of English when her phone buzzed. She grinned at Kat's text and replied:

HAHA! mr.potato is a pain in the butt. what's ur next class?

It was a shame that at Webmaster's most of the teachers changed every year. Brynne had told her that the previous Shifter teacher had been very strict, but wasn't malicious like this Mr. Picasso. Hopefully some of the teachers would be nice.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 3rd 2013, 10:10

Kat checked her schedule and replied:

Shftng. I think the teacher is nicer. u?

She walked into the classroom, again taking a seat next to Brynne, and dropped her bag on the floor. Looking at the board, she saw that it said

Ms. Sayle

Under that:

Page 11 in textbook

Kat took out her textbook and turned to page 11, where the chapter title was Shifting: A Long History.
She looked around for the teacher. Ms. Sayle was a yound, quiet-looking lady. Well, thought Kat, I'm definitely going to have a better time in this class.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 3rd 2013, 15:48

Maddy nodded and ran into Nicotine on the way to shifting. As they both ran to get to class before the late bell, they chatted. "So his was Bio?" Maddy asked. "Uh... cool I guess,art?" "Mr.Picasso gave out a few detentions and some 10 page research papers. When they both reached Shifting Maddy smiled knowing that they mist share this class. Maddy sat down next to Nicky and next to Kat. She recognized the girl from art who the teacher had called "Catare". She opened her textbook to page eleven and started readings.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 3rd 2013, 19:36

Jacque slipped into the her next class, shifting, a few seconds before the bell rang. Looking into the classroom, most of the seats had been taken and there were only a few seats open in the back of the room. There were much more people in this class than the Spanish class she had just come from. Feeling everyone's eyes on her as she found a seat, a familiar, overwhelming feeling took over. "Not again..." Jacque muttered, as she threw her backpack on her chair seconds before she felt her long, lithe legs become shorter and her hands morph into paws. "Meow." the feline Jacque said, but what she really meant was, "Well, if I had to accidentally morph again in a class, this was a pretty good class to choose." She shook her fluffah head and leaped onto the top of her desk and stared at her textbook. Maybe if the teacher realized she was making an effort the teacher wouldn't get so mad.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2013, 19:43

Brynne flipped open her textbook, and started skimming until the bell rang. Esme strolled through the doorway of the classroom just as the dong, dong sounded, announcing the beginning of the period. She gave the teacher an innocent smile and slid into the seat by her sister. "Thanks for saving me a spot, Bri, " she whispered, wiggling her fingers in a wave at Kat.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next