Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 5 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13708
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 5 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 14:45

~wow...~

The tabby cat that was Kat raced after Esme in her cat form. But Esme had already seen Kat and was now near the tables. Kat approached Esme and Shifted back into her human form. "[still going... still going... still going...] Now what? [I dunno ~Ryan Higa]"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13282
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 5 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 14:49

~Eheh. I changed it 8D to a cooler pic~

Esme shrugged. "We practiced shifting. Now what, indeed." She lifted a paw and licked it, mostly out of cat-ly habits that anything.

~~

Brynne jogged after Dare, trying to keep an eye on her. She wished she could be able to change into her lion form, but though it was smaller-than-average, it was too big for hallways.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38661
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 14:53

Once Dare reached the caf, she leaped onto a table to look around for seats. When someone tried to pet her, she scowled and hissed at them, unsheathing her claws. How demeaning..that idiot!she thought and stalked to a different table, this one empty.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 14:57

"Oh, hey, there's Dare." A moment later, Brynne appeared, hesitating at the doorway once before following the other girl towards an empty table. "Let's join them," Esme suggested and trotted away, tail kinked high over her back.

Several other students stared as she headed past them, and one even dared to reach out and try to stroke her head. Esme hissed, short and vicious, and pointedly ignored the others. It's like they've never even seen shifting before, she thought huffily as she turned back to her human form.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 14:59

"I'm going to the cafeteria." Kat [who is already human] Shifted into a husky and trotted out of the classroom and down the hall without waiting for Esme. She wondered what was on the menu today. She really like the calzones. Kat reached the cafeteria and saw a cat, who she recognized as Dare. She nodded to Dare and jumped onto a seat across from her.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 15:00

Dare saw Esme get the same treatment and shifted back to glare at the person. It was the same one who'd pet her. "You know that can be considered sexual harrassment, jerk? I suggest you not pet two cats in a shifter school you stupid oaf." she said venomously. She then grinned at Esme, Brynne, and Kat. "Let's eat, I'm starved!"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 28th 2013, 15:14

Maddy scratched the back of her neck awkwardly and then felt something fly fast her face. She looked around and saw a blue-eyes coopers hawk on top of the lockers. The hawk shifted into a human and Maddy only knew that he was her definition of cute. "Hey..." she said, blushing. "Uh... hi..." the boy said. "My name's Nicky," he said. "Maddy," she replied. "So.. I guess you shift into a hawk," Maddy laughed. Nicky nodded. "What do you shift into?" He asked. "Um, I can shift into any animal!" She said. "Cool, you wanna come to the cafeteria with me?" Nicky asked. Maddy nodded and they ran to the caf. Maddy shifted into a cat and ran past all of the people trying to stroke her head. When she slammed into a person 's leg she shifted back into a human. She looked and saw a girl standing before her(Brynne?) And she smiled shyly. "Sorry, I was... looking down," she said.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6202
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 15:21

Esme laughed under her breath. "Some people just can't learn!" She leaped to her feet and headed towards the lunch lines, surveying her options. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm in a sandwich mood. A croissant maybe. Mmm. Yum."

~~

"Oh hey! It's fine." Brynne waved away the other girl's apology. "What's your name? I'm Brynne." She stuck her hand out, offering a handshake.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 15:27

Kat shifted to human. "Idiot." She laughed and got up, walking toward the pizza line. "Ooh, maybe I'll get the three meat pizza today." Kat carried her tray with a slice of pizza, a cookie, and a can of Sprite to her seat and sat down. She took a huge bite and got her phone out. [pretending she didn't leave it on the bed]
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 15:33

Dare sniffed the air. "I think a sandwich sounds good too." She waltzed over to the line and grabbed a tuna sandwich and Cream Soda before joining them.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 28th 2013, 15:35

Maddy smiled at Brynne. "My name's Maddy!" She said, putting her hand in the other girl's. "So.. what do you shift into?" She asked, trying to make small talk.

Nicky stood there awkwardly after Maddy ran off as a cat. He shifted into a hawk and flew over people's heads. After a few minutes of flying, he accidentally shifted back to his human form and he fell into a girl's (Kat?) pizza, he smiled at her awkwardly. "You know, pizza isn't that healthy!" H's laughed weakly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 17:36

"Cool, nice name," Brynne replied. "I can shift into a mountain lion. Terribly unhandy if you ask me. It's too big." She stood up and gestured towards the lunch line. "If you don't mind... I'm hungry," she added a little apologetically.

~~

Esme followed suit, but grabbed a grilled chicken sandwich instead, some cheese crackers, and a can of lemonade. She headed back to the table, just in time to see someone land in Kat's pizza.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 28th 2013, 17:57

Naomi slumped into the computer chair. She had just thought, 'What if someone else asked me what I could shift into?' She thought. Naomi hated her power to shift into anything. Why couldn't she had been normal shifter like everyone else. She drummed her fingers nervously and sighed.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6887
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 28th 2013, 19:37

"Hay little sis. Lets get lunch." Josh said.

(Sure Lighty! They look a lot different. LOL.)

After lunch Josh ran into his dorm and collapsed onto his bed. Please be a guy, please be a guy! Josh thought.

Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13579
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 28th 2013, 20:27

~Okay Shimmer we can be roomies~

Faye trudged around the hall to her class. Once it was over she headed to her dorm. Faye fell on her bed. She grabbed her favorite book and hid under her comforter.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6320
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 23:53

Ptolemy groaned groggily at the sound of another person in the room. "Dare, shut up! I know Chris woke me up five minutes ago! I'm up!" he practically bellowed. He then rubbed his eyes sleepily and shoved the covers off his face and body and onto the end of his bed. Looking around sleepily, he sniffled a few times and jumped at the sight of a guy on the bed next to his. "What the- who are you?" he demanded, body tensed and suddenly awake.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 29th 2013, 00:27

~ I've edited my post! Name change and animal shift added ~

Kyle stepped into the Webmaster's School for the first time, his expression guarded as he surveyed his new home. He was new here and he definitely wasn't going to let others mess with him. His luggage had already been delivered to his dorm in advance but the problem was where the heck was his room?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25643
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 29th 2013, 06:53

Maddy nodded and stepped aside, she morphed into a robin so she could get around quicker, she watched as Nicky fell into a girl's lunch and she tweeted in surprise. She decided to leave the situation alone and she flew out of the cafeteria. Once she made her way out she shifted back to her human form and flew up to her assigned dorm. When she got there, she saw that there was another girl already in there. "You must be my roommate, Faye, right?" She asked.

icky stood up and scratched behind his neck awkwardly. "Sorry about that ladies," he said with a wink.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 29th 2013, 09:59

( anyone wanna meet dawn in a weird way?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10867
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 29th 2013, 20:10

Jacque stretched. "I think I'm going to quick get lunch before class starts," she said to her roomie Naomi. Trotting down a few flights of stairs to the main floor, she felt a funny feeling in her stomach. "It's probably just first-day nerves..." She comforted herself. Walking across campus in the mid-day sunlight soaking her skin, she felt invincible and ready to start a new life in this school, away from the awful memories left at home. As she stepped into the cafeteria she grabbed a plate of spicy chicken, rice, and some milk. As she walked to a table, she felt a few pairs of eyes on her, as if saying There's the new girl. Let's stare at her because she's totally clueless. The embarrasment of the situation turned Jacque's cheeks red, and she felt the sensation in her stomach get stronger. "Crap." She said out loud, just as she morphed into a black tabby, dropping her tray. The plate shattered as it hit the floor, and milk spilled everywhere. So much for getting a good start at the school.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4823
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 29th 2013, 22:31

Faye peeked from under her comforter. "Yes, I'm Faye. You must be Maddy right?" Faye asked. She examined her roommate she seemed like a nice person. Faye got up out of her bed and held out her hand for a handshake.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6320
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 30th 2013, 03:15

Icestar of ShadowClan wrote:Jacque stretched. "I think I'm going to quick get lunch before class starts," she said to her roomie Naomi. Trotting down a few flights of stairs to the main floor, she felt a funny feeling in her stomach. "It's probably just first-day nerves..." She comforted herself. Walking across campus in the mid-day sunlight soaking her skin, she felt invincible and ready to start a new life in this school, away from the awful memories left at home. As she stepped into the cafeteria she grabbed a plate of spicy chicken, rice, and some milk. As she walked to a table, she felt a few pairs of eyes on her, as if saying There's the new girl. Let's stare at her because she's totally clueless. The embarrasment of the situation turned Jacque's cheeks red, and she felt the sensation in her stomach get stronger. "Crap." She said out loud, just as she morphed into a black tabby, dropping her tray. The plate shattered as it hit the floor, and milk spilled everywhere. So much for getting a good start at the school.

As Kyle walked across the cafeteria, he heard something shatter and his gaze snapped towards the black tabby next to the spilled milk. He easily cleared the distance with a few firm strides and he picked the cat by the scruff, making a quit exit out of the cafeteria. Once they were outside, he let the feline down.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 30th 2013, 07:32

Maddy smiled as she took Faye's hand. "Yup, that's me!" She was surprised at how many, well I guess you could call them friends, she was making. Usually she was too socially awkward and shy to make new friends, too worried she'd embarrass herself and ruin her chances. She always ended up annoying people in the end. "So, what are you into doing?" She asked, as she let go off Faye's hand.

Nicky snapped his gaze away from the girls and looked at a startled black tabby standing next to shards of a plate and some spilled milk. He started to go over and help when a different boy flew by him. He watched in confusion as the boy picked up the cat and threw it out of the cafeteria. Weird.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 30th 2013, 09:36

"Nicky snapped his gaze away from the girls and looked at a startled black tabby standing next to shards of a plate and some spilled milk. He started to go over and help when a different boy flew by him. He watched in confusion as the boy picked up the cat and threw it out of the cafeteria. Weird."

em kyle didn't throw the cat out of the cafeteria, he took the cat out of the cafeteria.

Last edited by Frost on June 30th 2013, 11:42; edited 3 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 30th 2013, 09:57

((haha XD))

After being picked up, the feline Jacque let out a mrrow of protest, but let herself be carried out of the cafeteria. As soon as she was put down, the morphing feeling started to fade and she felt herself slowly transfer back into a human, her black pelt turning into black hair.

"Err, thanks for that, back there," Jacque said, her cheeks red from embarrasment. "I'm Jacque, from Almondale. That actually happens a lot. It seems I'm a little behind in learning how to control my shapeshifting." She rubbed the back of her neck with her hand, wishing she could disappear. From now on, she bet she would be known as the newbie who accidently morphed in the cafeteria the first day of classes and dropped her tray.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4823
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next