Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13709
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Frost June 30th 2013, 11:46

Kyle watched in surprise as the black tabby morphed into a pretty girl. She was tall too but being taller, she reached his shoulders. Before he arrived he had never met a shape-shifter who took the form of a cat. Sensing her embarrassment, he gave her a warm smile and extended his hand. "I'm Kyle from Chicago. Its my first day here."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25644
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 30th 2013, 12:27

Jacque shook Kyle's hand. "Hey, it's my first day too!" Chicago was a pretty big city. She couldn't believe how all the different people from around the world could all shapeshift. Before this school, she thought she was the only one. She looked at her watch and gasped. "Oh no! My first class starts in five minutes! I don't even know where it is! I think I'm going to the south wing of some hall but I'm not really sure. Oh gosh where is my schedule?!" She pawed through her backpack, finally pulling out a paper folded in thirds. Talking to new people made her nervous, and she tended to babble. She unfolded it and read off, "'Class One. Spanish for beginners. South Wing of Building 5, Hall 2, Door 112.' Arg, I don't even know where this is! Would it have killed them to include a map?"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 30th 2013, 23:25

Brynne quickly finished up her lunch. After a quick bye with her friends, she left to her next class through the outside door. Art was after lunch, and it was her favorite subject. She didn't understand math and the calculus formulas, and the dates of past wars and treaties never stuck in her head, but art. Art was her passion and she loved it. Brynne could tell she was early, since the classroom was empty, and quite like a tomb. The teacher wasn't even here yet. She yanked back the chair closest to her and took a seat.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 1st 2013, 06:01

Kyle peered at Jacque's schedule. "Well I have Art next. See ya around," He said, heading down the hallway. He had went past the Art room before he reached the cafeteria. He pushed open the door and walked in slowly, taking in his surroundings. Seeing that a girl was the only one in class, he slid into the seat next to her.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 06:30

Ally took a quick glance at her schedule. Art next. She walked down the hall in a hurry. Ally eventually found the room where art was being held, and she walked in. Only one girl and one boy were sitting near the front, waiting for the teacher, who hadn't even arrived yet. Ally realized she was early. She shrugged and sat down next to the girl.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 1st 2013, 06:52

Nicky looked around and ran out of the cafeteria, when he realized he smelled like pizza and there was a piece of meat clinging to his back. He sighed in exasperation and headed in the direction of his next class, biology. He ran in a sat down in a seat in the back, not wanting anyone to notice the sauce or pizza toppings on his jeans.

Maddy gasped. "Oh gosh! Faye, we have to get to our next class!" she said. she fished out her schedule and smiled at the word "Art" printed on the paper. She ran out of her dorm, and ran to her locker, grabbed her backpack, and maneuvered around the school until she found the art room. She walked in and saw that she had art with Brynne, and two other people she didn't recognize. I must be early. she thought. she sat down in a seat close to the front and grabbed her notebook and started doodling.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 07:10

Ally glanced the the girl who just entered. Don't be the shy one. Don't be the shy one, Ally told herself. She put out her hand. "Hi. I'm Ally," she introduced herself.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 1st 2013, 07:26

Maddy's head shot up and she bumped it on the girl's arm. "Oh, sorry..." She said as she regained herself. "Um.. hi, Ally, my name's Maddy!" She said, grabbing Ally's offered hand.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 07:39

Ally smiled and shook Maddy's hand firmly. "Hope to see you around," Ally said cheerfully, and took out her notebook to finish drawing a falcon, which was supposed to be herself.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 1st 2013, 08:54

Maddy smiled. She bent over her notebook and drew a blue eyes hawk. She felt like she had ancrush on the boy who could become this hawk. His Jame was Nicky, as she recalled. She crumpled up the drawing and closed her fist around it, hard. She aimed for the trash bin at the front of the classroom and she tossed it in. "Yes!" She had made a game with her old friends... they weren't her friends anymore. They got freaked out when she morphed into a robing at school. Maddy shook the thoughts away and waited for the teacher as she made random doodles on the page of her notebook.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar July 1st 2013, 09:20

Naomi sighed. English was her next subject. She grabbed her backpack and walked to her class, which felt miles away. She had an urge to shift into something faster, but she didn't bother.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6888
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 1st 2013, 09:34

~Nocteeee you were supposed to rp my charrie D:~

Kat stuffed the rest of her pizza in her mouth, grabbed her phone, dumped the soda in the trash, and headed out. "Got to go to art," she called over her shoulder. She walked briskly down the hall and trotted up the stairs to her room where she gathered her stuff and headed on out to art class. When she entered the room, she saw that Brynne was the only person there. She pulled out a chair next to brynne and dumped her bag on the floor. "Hey Brynne," she said. "I guess we're early today."

Last edited by Noxe on July 1st 2013, 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13283
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 11:12

~Laziness trumps all.~

Brynne looked up as a boy pulled out the seat next to her and sat. She smiled curiously and greeted him with an extended hand. "Hi there. I'm Brynne, a second-year at the school." The door creaked open behind her and she glanced quickly over her shoulder to give a "hey" nod at Kat, before turning back around.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 11:16

Ally noticed the other girl sitting next to her. (Brynne) "Hi," Ally said, holding out her hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Ally. What's your name?"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 11:18

(Whoa, whoa. o.o There's like three people sitting next to Brynne now. Lol what. Kyle sat down first. And then Ally did. Um. Then Kat? )
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 13:22

~Yeah, this is confusing. I'll just be sitting next to Maddy~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 1st 2013, 13:27

~Are we all at the same place? o.o Kat is in art class with Brynne~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 1st 2013, 13:29

~So am I. But now I'm sitting with Maddy I guess~

~PS: Kind of a bad time, but here's a picture of Ally:
Spoiler:
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 1st 2013, 17:09

((I'm in Spanish, Naomi is in English, and I think someone is in Bio too. For now I'm just waiting until classes switch, but next time we should probably all decide on one class to go to so the RP is less confusing, if that works with you guys))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 1st 2013, 17:45

Kyle slipped his hand through Brynne's and smirked. "Kyle." When she frowned, he added," Its my first day here. Plus I can't even find my room."

~ maybe after art there's a shifting session? ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 1st 2013, 19:02

~That's fine with me~

"Cool name." Brynne pulled her hand back as the teacher finally came into the classroom with a pile of books and a lot of loud shuffling. "I could show you around later, if you want. The school's kind of big, so a lot of new people get lost." She smiled wryly as she added, "You're actually kind of lucky. On my first day here I couldn't find half my classes and ended up wandering around for hours."

~Changed Bri's shift animal again. =.= Because I thought mountain lion was too big.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 1st 2013, 21:54

Dare slipped into the art classroom, in cat form and covered in purple paint. She had happened to try and paint in her form after lunch, but only ended up falling in her paint bucket. She often skipped art for time in the student studio to create pieces. Now, she trailed purple pawprints as she stalked toward the back of the room, headed for a sink.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost July 2nd 2013, 04:10

"A tour would be great," Kyle replied, his eyes flickered towards the teacher that just arrived. He dug out a notepad, flipped to a random blank page and started doodling.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 2nd 2013, 09:52

Kat ignored the two lovebirds Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 6 1818838577 and pulled out her phone, intending to finish the drawing of a bird on an app.

~are we allowed to rp the teachers? if not, I'll edit this later~

She glanced up as the teacher cleared his throat and saved her drawing, putting her phone away and taking out her art supplies. She looked up to see Dare as a purple cat headed toward the sink and snickered.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 2nd 2013, 09:54

-That's perfectly fine!-

Dare shot Kat a small, playful glare and hopped onto the counter, slipping because of the paint and letting out a startled yowl as she flipped off onto the floor.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next