Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

+15
Missing
Sagedance
Glimmermist
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
Caraway
Torrentheart
Milkycloud
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Ghostfur
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Scarlett
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Solved Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 17:08

First topic message reminder :

Alright everyone. It is time for Thunderclans newest rp. I do plan on breaking this up into multiple topics at certain points in the plot. Sorry everyone. I know some of you have been waiting a while for this now but your wait is over. I have suddenly decided what Thunderclan newest RPG will be. Feel free to jump in at your leisure. I will also allow members of other clans to create a Thunderclan character using the template at the bottom of the post or use their own characters which will start out in each respective land own territory. However, all high ranking portisitions or "special positions" will still be held by the actual Thunderclan members (for those of you creating a Thunderclan cat). In other words, the Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice postitions will not be available to members outside of Thunderclan and will be held for those members holding the actual rank. Only those participants that are not Thunderclan members are required to fill out the form before joining the rp. Smile Enjoy.

Setting/Plot: The clan's are just recovering from one of the harshest leaf-bares they have experienced yet. A large portion of the forest has warmed up and much of the snow has melted while large patches. Thunderclan's main source of water, a small pond, still remains frozen over.

Thunderclan prey is just starting to stir again, but many of the medical herbs were destroyed by the frosts and with the main source of water unavailable to them, the cats have had to seek out other ways o quench their thirst. Meanwhile, an awful odor is coming from the direction of the two-legs farm homes. Now the clans have been hit with a strange outbreak of an illness they have not experienced before, causing the infected cats to stumble around murmuring nonsense and attacking their own clan mates. The clans are worried he disease will spread to their elders, kits and queens if it isn't stopped soon.

Before long the clans will realize the stench is coming from the dead carcass of a cow that twolegs shot and killed, which the cats suspect carried the disease and the dead carcass was dumped next to a stream that the cats have been drinking from. I would just like to remind everyone, there isn't mind reading in the RP. The warriors will come across this information later so no one will know this at the start of the rp.

Rules: Everyone must follow the RPG rules in this topic. If you don't follow the standards I have set above and get too far off track (ex. There are 5 pages of people hunting and drinking from the water) I will ask you to edit your post. I'm going to set the limit at no more than 6 infected cats. Everyone can create as many characters as they can manage and if they create to many to keep up with they may kill as many off as they please, however, each member may only be allowed to play a maximum of 1 infected cat to allow everyone an opportunity who wants it. If you have any questions you can ask me in a post below, in a private message or in the chat box.

Symptoms of the Illness: So I figure since probably the most prominent internal issue that goes on when someone/something has rabies is that the brain suffers from severe swelling. The actual disease has to enter the body through the bloodstream and travel to the brain from there so there needs to be some sort of open wound for a cat to catch the illness. The first signs should be infection and pain around the sores. Then this should lead to some level of confusion and irritability, followed by light headedness and then debilitating headaches. Eventually, after these basic stages, anything would be driven mad but bare in mind if you want to play a sick cat that's been driven mad and starts attacking their clan mates, the infected cat will not be able to organize their thoughts at all. They will literally be at a complete loss of control and therefore will not be very good at fast or strong anymore either.

(Rabies outbreak? Could be fun. Wink )

Rp Sign-up Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (in moons):[/b]
[b]Mate/Crush:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

The snow had finally stopped for the season as the sun crept over the treetops. There was still a bitter chill that clung to the air. Everything was still silent as the patrol prepared to leave the camp for the dawn patrols. Then there was the solvent drumming of paws as the beat against the earth. Silverwing could hear them racing closer as she began to stir in her den, slowly opening her eyes and blinking the sleep away.

"You can't just barge in there!" Someone yowled from within the camps clearing.

Silverwing could hear the steps getting closer to her den as the intruder ignored the warriors howls of anger and protest below. Suddenly a shape appeared in the entrance though the light behind the cat made their appearance hard to distinguish. She parted her jaws to take in the scent but it wasn't one she was familiar with. Quickly, she shuffled to her paws, her pelt ruffled rising in irritation. "What do you want?" She demanded with unsheathed claws.

"We have come from the twolegs home." a deep voice responded.

"So why are you here then?" She responded with a clear warning in her voice. "Kittypet." She could identify from the voice that it was a tom before her.

The cat said nothing at first, ignoring the insults. "One of your clan members is dead. They were found outside the twoleg barn. I have only come to pass on that message." He responded as he turned to walk away. "You're welcome to come retrieve them."

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:14; edited 4 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Russetstar May 29th 2013, 16:58

Leopardwing took a whiff of the air. It did smell of sickness, or maybe even death. She kept quiet about it. "Let's continue our journey. I'm hoping we can get back by sun-down." She mewed, galloping into the forest.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 7019
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur May 29th 2013, 17:15

Ghostfur took one more sniff of the air, and the eerily familiar scent, before running after Leopardwing. He still couldn't remember much about that scent, but it made him very uneasy. Hopefully nothing is wrong and things can go back to normal. he thought as he ran.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11075
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 29th 2013, 20:18

Scarface sadly dragged his sister's body to Ivythorn. "Right before Heart died she said for you to inspect her body and see what killed her." Scarface said.

Doveheart looked at him. The poor mouse brain is grieving his little runt, Doveheart thought.

Lizardkit opened his eyes. Heart was right next to him. "Am I in StarClan?" He murmured.

Heart nodded.

Rockkit emerged from behind Heart. "Welcome, brother." Rockkit greeted.

"If I'm in StarClan does that mean I'll be a kit forever?" Lizardkit asked.

"Nope. Stand up." Heart giggled.

Lizardkit stood up. He noticed Rockkit and him were as tall as Heart.

"You are now Lizardclaw and Rockstone." Heart smirked.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13711
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 29th 2013, 21:39

Briarpaw raced after Leopardwing. She was scared. The stench of disease grew stronger but she kept going. She hoped she didn't catch the disease.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6452
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 29th 2013, 21:44

Silverstar padded up to the crowd of gathering cats. "What in the name of Starclan is going on over here?!" When Doveheart got too close to her face she gave a low growl of annoyance. "You would do well to remember who I am and where your place is." Here eyes narrowed as her tail flicked back and forth.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud May 29th 2013, 21:44

Milkypaw was thinking everything over again. I wonder...... Milkypaw snapped out of the daydream when she heard Silverwing say Riverclan. She trotted after SilverWing to catch up. She came to a sudden halt when doveheart came up to SilverWing.
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6386
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam May 30th 2013, 04:04

Sunbeam scented the air for prey, near the Thunderclan border. His scent glands caught a whiff of mouse, and he tried to determine its location. finally pinpointing it as best he could though the stench of crowfood coming from across the border, he crept foward slowly, crossing the distance between himself and the mouse. He gathered his legs and pounced, hitting the mouse squarely. he killed it with a swift bite, and scraped earth over the fresh-kill.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9802
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 30th 2013, 08:12

Torrentheart nodded slowly, preparing to tell his story. He pinpointed what he was going to say in his mind and let it out. "A stench.." he began slowly. "There was a horrible, horrible stench, seemingly looking like it came at the end of the river. I was worried it was sickly crowfood, and I didn't want to risk everyone in patrol's lives, since there were a few younger warriors and apprentices. The stink is awfully evident though - you probably smelled it before I reported it." The gray deputy shuffled his front paws. "There's another smell there, and call it superstition, but even though it was faint I swear I could smell death of a cat near the main source of the stench. That worried me more than anything else," he finished quietly. He thought back to the patrol, when he first scented the stink. He wondered if his thought were even close to correct. He was pretty confident anyway.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7152
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 08:41

"That fool Heart killed my kits! Now Scarface is giving the body to Ivythorn. She died not by someone but something." Doveheart explained to Silverwing.

"Heart. It is almost Moon high. The way you talk to Foxfire is to sleep the same time she does." Scourge mewed.

"Yes father." Heart said.

Lizardclaw looked at his muscular brother.

Rockstone did the same.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 30th 2013, 12:53

foxfire fell asleep on the hard wet rocks behind the falls.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10999
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 13:27

Scourge looked at Heart. "Good Night." Scourge said.

"Wait wha-" Heart got cut off. She felt dizzy. Then she collapsed and fell asleep. "Foxfire! It's me! Heart!" Heart called to the she cat. "My father has sent me to tell you how I died!"

Lizardclaw and Rockstone felt sleepy. "Funny question, Scourge. What is going on." Lizardclaw asked.

"Someone you need to talk to is getting ready to sleep." Scourge replied.

(Who wants to be that cat?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 30th 2013, 16:43

me

foxfire awoke quickly. " Heart!" she said in astonishment.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 30th 2013, 17:00

"We are in your dreams." Heart said. "I don't have much time. I can give you a clue." Heart added. She touched noses with her then they appeared in the forest. A kit was coughing. Heart woke up in StarClan again.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 30th 2013, 17:23

Foxfire didnt get the message. she kept thinking about it and waiting for heart to return.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 30th 2013, 22:28

~Scarheart and Tangleclaw this is a warning. You need to keep on topic with the RPG. Once characters are dead you cannot rp them anymore and this topic has nothing to do with scourge, tiger star or the dark forest. If you cannot stick to the topic I will have to ask you to leave the topic. And also I do not want any more 1 on 1 role playing from you two in the topic. It is deterring others from posting and you guys are WAY off topic now.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart May 31st 2013, 08:15

( sorry i still have had no idea on how to start it and i have noticed this has been getting of topic, i will leave the rping)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 31st 2013, 08:44

~I'll leave because I already have way to many rpg's to take care of. But this has been fun! Smile !~
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar May 31st 2013, 14:17

From a nearby shady spot sat Rogueblossom who was listening to the commotion. Catching mainly the interesting parts of the conversations, she finally got up and walked over to Silverwing. "Do you want me to do anything?" she asked, waiting for a response from the leader.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18396
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 31st 2013, 16:02

What Torrentheart said was very concerning. "Did you send a patrol to investigate?" Streamstar asked. They needed to find the source of the stench to determine if it was dangerous to the health of all the Riverclan cats. "I scented that smeel in the air earlier," she told Torrentheart. She thought about what he said about the scent of a dead cat. It could possibly be a clan cat. She looked around camp to see who was there. "Are all the warriors and apprentices how aren't in camp right now out on one of the patrols?" she asked. She wanted to be sure that the dead cat the Torrentheart said he could smell wasn't from Riverclan.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8572
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 1st 2013, 09:33

(Stream, hope you don't mind me doing this here. Razz)

Hollypaw burst through the camp entrance, ears flat to her head and she pelted straight for Streamstar and Torrentheart. "The smell's from two dead cats!" she burst out, eyes wide. "Except-- I think-- one of them wasn't dead even though it was rotting. Because it tried to bite me," the apprentice went one, her face screwed up with disgust. She'd stayed behind when the rest of the patrol had gone back to camp. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her, so she had wanted to investigate on her own.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2013, 10:55

~Haha now we have 2 dead warriors?~

Silverwing looked over at Rogueblossom evenly. "I will need you to look after the camp while Leopardwing and I are away. Someone will need to manage the patrols and training."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam June 3rd 2013, 19:52

Sunbeam prowled on, scenting for more prey, when a gust of wind brought the scent of crowfood and... Are those dead cats? he thought in horror. Streamstar needs to know! He got his mouse and bounded back to camp as fast as he could. He entered the camp and overheard what Hollypaw yowled.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart June 3rd 2013, 20:27

Torrentheart almost started his sentence to Streamstar when Hollypaw burst into camp. He wrinkled his face in anxiety, disgust, and bewilderment as he look at the small apprentice. "For one, you went off on your OWN?!" the deputy spat accusingly. Shaking his head, he realized that wasn't important at the moment. Immediately he switched his attention to Streamstar. "There's a patrol completely full of warriors patrolling near the borders. I told them to stay away from the stink before I came because I wanted to keep them safe until we sort it out with you. I think we should send a small patrol to come and examine the bodies and then just one or two cats to alert the other Clans. Echosong could possibly come with to look over the dead cats herself," Torrentheart rushed out the words.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7152
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 3rd 2013, 21:55

Hollypaw's eyes flashed defiantly, but only for a moment. The long-legged black apprentice flattened her ears to her head and took a step back, biting back a growl. I'm almost a warrior anyways! Instead, she said, "All I could smell was rot. How could I know that it was dead cat? I thought it was crowfood." Her tail whisked back and forth angrily. "I really wasn't expecting one to try to bite me either."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam June 4th 2013, 00:18

Sunbeam dropped his mouse on the Fresh-kill pile and bounded after Torrentheart.
"Don't worry, Hollypaw. You'll be a warrior soon, and Torrentheart is just worried about the clan." he meowed to her as he passed.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next