Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1) - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

+15
Missing
Sagedance
Glimmermist
Streamstar
Frost
Nyx
Caraway
Torrentheart
Milkycloud
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Ghostfur
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Scarlett
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Solved Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Scarlett May 21st 2013, 17:08

First topic message reminder :

Alright everyone. It is time for Thunderclans newest rp. I do plan on breaking this up into multiple topics at certain points in the plot. Sorry everyone. I know some of you have been waiting a while for this now but your wait is over. I have suddenly decided what Thunderclan newest RPG will be. Feel free to jump in at your leisure. I will also allow members of other clans to create a Thunderclan character using the template at the bottom of the post or use their own characters which will start out in each respective land own territory. However, all high ranking portisitions or "special positions" will still be held by the actual Thunderclan members (for those of you creating a Thunderclan cat). In other words, the Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice postitions will not be available to members outside of Thunderclan and will be held for those members holding the actual rank. Only those participants that are not Thunderclan members are required to fill out the form before joining the rp. Smile Enjoy.

Setting/Plot: The clan's are just recovering from one of the harshest leaf-bares they have experienced yet. A large portion of the forest has warmed up and much of the snow has melted while large patches. Thunderclan's main source of water, a small pond, still remains frozen over.

Thunderclan prey is just starting to stir again, but many of the medical herbs were destroyed by the frosts and with the main source of water unavailable to them, the cats have had to seek out other ways o quench their thirst. Meanwhile, an awful odor is coming from the direction of the two-legs farm homes. Now the clans have been hit with a strange outbreak of an illness they have not experienced before, causing the infected cats to stumble around murmuring nonsense and attacking their own clan mates. The clans are worried he disease will spread to their elders, kits and queens if it isn't stopped soon.

Before long the clans will realize the stench is coming from the dead carcass of a cow that twolegs shot and killed, which the cats suspect carried the disease and the dead carcass was dumped next to a stream that the cats have been drinking from. I would just like to remind everyone, there isn't mind reading in the RP. The warriors will come across this information later so no one will know this at the start of the rp.

Rules: Everyone must follow the RPG rules in this topic. If you don't follow the standards I have set above and get too far off track (ex. There are 5 pages of people hunting and drinking from the water) I will ask you to edit your post. I'm going to set the limit at no more than 6 infected cats. Everyone can create as many characters as they can manage and if they create to many to keep up with they may kill as many off as they please, however, each member may only be allowed to play a maximum of 1 infected cat to allow everyone an opportunity who wants it. If you have any questions you can ask me in a post below, in a private message or in the chat box.

Symptoms of the Illness: So I figure since probably the most prominent internal issue that goes on when someone/something has rabies is that the brain suffers from severe swelling. The actual disease has to enter the body through the bloodstream and travel to the brain from there so there needs to be some sort of open wound for a cat to catch the illness. The first signs should be infection and pain around the sores. Then this should lead to some level of confusion and irritability, followed by light headedness and then debilitating headaches. Eventually, after these basic stages, anything would be driven mad but bare in mind if you want to play a sick cat that's been driven mad and starts attacking their clan mates, the infected cat will not be able to organize their thoughts at all. They will literally be at a complete loss of control and therefore will not be very good at fast or strong anymore either.

(Rabies outbreak? Could be fun. Wink )

Rp Sign-up Form
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (in moons):[/b]
[b]Mate/Crush:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

The snow had finally stopped for the season as the sun crept over the treetops. There was still a bitter chill that clung to the air. Everything was still silent as the patrol prepared to leave the camp for the dawn patrols. Then there was the solvent drumming of paws as the beat against the earth. Silverwing could hear them racing closer as she began to stir in her den, slowly opening her eyes and blinking the sleep away.

"You can't just barge in there!" Someone yowled from within the camps clearing.

Silverwing could hear the steps getting closer to her den as the intruder ignored the warriors howls of anger and protest below. Suddenly a shape appeared in the entrance though the light behind the cat made their appearance hard to distinguish. She parted her jaws to take in the scent but it wasn't one she was familiar with. Quickly, she shuffled to her paws, her pelt ruffled rising in irritation. "What do you want?" She demanded with unsheathed claws.

"We have come from the twolegs home." a deep voice responded.

"So why are you here then?" She responded with a clear warning in her voice. "Kittypet." She could identify from the voice that it was a tom before her.

The cat said nothing at first, ignoring the insults. "One of your clan members is dead. They were found outside the twoleg barn. I have only come to pass on that message." He responded as he turned to walk away. "You're welcome to come retrieve them."

Last edited by Snowstar on August 11th 2013, 11:14; edited 4 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Unexpected Illness RPG (part 1)

Post by Guest June 4th 2013, 17:19

Username: Keres
Character Name: Blossomfall
Age (in moons): 24 moons
Mate/Crush: -
Other information: Going to get infected ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2013, 22:09

Your character is accepted.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 10th 2013, 15:41

User: Flamepaw
Character Name: Riverstrike
Mate/Crush: N/A (and it will stay that way)
Other info: Very independent, keeps to herself at times.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12998
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5