Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

+15
Streamstar
Spicefeather
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Sagedance
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Frost
Windystorm
Eaglestrike
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Scarlett
Birdstar
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 Empty WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Birdstar February 17th 2013, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Birdflight leaped up onto SwiftRock. She towered over the camp and gulped feeling uneasy. Shock still left her numb and that night she would venture to go and receive her nine lives. And she was terrified about leading a clan. But I'll have help from my Deputy! Birdflight thought although she didn't feel any better. "he clan gathered and she took a deep breath. "Tonight before I leave to go receive my nine lives, WindClan needs a new deputy." She began a small smile curling onto her muzzle.

~Btw I apologize for not being here. I am currently at a dance competition! So sorry for the wait~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Scarlett April 27th 2013, 17:15

No. That is not what happened. Cheesestar and i both stated that you are not allowed to RP as another persons character. And you are now yet again spamming the forum by posting in a topic that has not been posted in for two weeks. This time you will receive an infraction. It would be wise, if you wish to remain on this forum, to reread and abide by our rules. Otherwise we can not be held responsible for the consequences of your actions. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Caraway April 27th 2013, 18:58

You weren't accepted yet at the time I said that. Check the time on the posts. I posted the reply at 22:03 and Birdstar accepted you at around 22:30. Plus, I didnt even say you couldnt make it because you werent in WindClan yet.
You aren't even in WindClan yet.
It was a side point that I made that was supposed to mean that you went ahead and god modded her even before she accepted your request.
And Silverwing stated clearly in the post above mine that you aren't allowed to god mod Birdstar regardless of Clan affiliation anyway. Your warning bar will be lowered this time, and I strongly suggest you become familiar with the rules again if you haven't already because there are no exceptions in breaking one.
I won't lock this yet in case you still have something to say, so another topic doesn't have to be brought up. Birdstar herself may reply as well.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar April 27th 2013, 21:04

Tangleclaw please look over the Site Rules again. Both Silverwing and Cheesestar are correct and you cannot god mod another member. You are only allowed to roleplay your character Tangleclaw. For example in an RPG lets say I tell you to go hunting.
Your reply should be something like: "Tangleclaw nodded and went to go hunt"
Only YOU can roleplay your character and you cant act like anyone else Please be mindful of this in the future.

Also Cheesestar and Silverwing are not being mean, they just want to help you so that you don't get into further trouble; they were just reminding you of the rules and they were not being mean whatsoever.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw April 28th 2013, 08:39

Sorry guys I just read them! I am so sorry Cheesestar! I am so sorry Birdstar! I AM SO SORRY WORLD! Crying ! Well now that this is over lets celebrate!!!!!!!! Cake Cookie Smiley :pepsi: Sushi 1 Sushi 2 Hungry Hungry 2 Chips & Drink Ice Cream Cheese WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 1994043347 lol! WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 3 592502337 Troll Party Time Guitar !!!!!!!!!!!
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3