Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

+15
Streamstar
Spicefeather
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
Sagedance
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Frost
Windystorm
Eaglestrike
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Scarlett
Birdstar
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 Empty WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Birdstar February 17th 2013, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Birdflight leaped up onto SwiftRock. She towered over the camp and gulped feeling uneasy. Shock still left her numb and that night she would venture to go and receive her nine lives. And she was terrified about leading a clan. But I'll have help from my Deputy! Birdflight thought although she didn't feel any better. "he clan gathered and she took a deep breath. "Tonight before I leave to go receive my nine lives, WindClan needs a new deputy." She began a small smile curling onto her muzzle.

~Btw I apologize for not being here. I am currently at a dance competition! So sorry for the wait~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Caraway February 20th 2013, 15:18

"Hooray!" CheeseStar squeaked, expressing her joy through childish gestures such as bouncing around. Lightningstorm was a good choice since she had web loyal for such a long time. She waited for a moment to touch noses with the new deputy, though everyone wanted some time to congratulate her personally.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 Empty Re: WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!)

Post by Scarlett February 20th 2013, 16:08

Snowlily was very pleased with the new Windclan leader's choice for the deputy. Lightningstorm has proven her loyalty many times now and based on the turn out from other clans she has good relationships with the others. She contained her excitement and pet her dignified expression. She was here as a representative of Shadowclan and wasn't going t blow it. She just gave Birdstar a short approving nod at her announcement.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 20th 2013, 16:36

Viper smiled as Birdstar announced Lightningstorm's name, and she gave the other she-cat a excited glance before she turned to Auburnflare, her smile growing wider than she thought was possible.
"Why hello there, stranger!" Viper purred to the Tom, her amber eyes soft. Even though they had to be a lot more careful, at least they could talk.
"Lightningstorm's a good choice. A lot better choice than I am. With eight kits, I don't think I could handle the position of deputy!" (It's because I'm a crazy mother isn't it?! D:<) viper purred, watching her kits bounce around the clearing, pestering other cats.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 22nd 2013, 20:15

~ I'm just gonna pretend I was here anyway ~

Dawnstorm lay left to the SwiftRock, watching up at her leader as she announced the name. Looking around, she hoped to see Thunderclaw, but saw no sign of him. She gazed at her paws fanned in front of her.

The new deputy is Lightningstorm

Dawnstorm whistled with satisfaction at Birdstar's choice. Now it was just time to find Lightningstorm. She sat up and shook her groomed pelt, and scampered back to outside the nursery, not wanting to leave near her kits for long. She didn't trust some of these other-Clan cats, even though it's a huge violation if they attacked. She remained gazing at the top of the SwiftRock, only lingering near the nursery entrance.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 23rd 2013, 12:28

A thick brown tabby pelt blurred through the entrance of the camp with intense speed. The owner was a long-legged, yellow-eyed she-cat with a shockingly powerful stare. The female held herself proudly and with grace as she approached her Clanmates and eyed the guests curiously. Once they called her name, she canted her ears in confusion, head tilting to the side. "What'd I do this time?" She meowed so everyone could here. Lightningstorm's soft, musical voice sounded puzzled.

Padding toward the congratulating crowd, she looked up at Birdstar for an answer. "Surely I'm not having a warrior ceremony all over again, hm?" She meowed jokingly, tone light. Looking around, it dawned on her. She had been chosen to be deputy!

"Wait a second....I'm....I'm deputy?" Delight and surprise filled her whole being. She remembered dreaming about this moment her whole life. However, she hadn't counted on missing her name being called because of her morning sprint in the moors. "I'm honored." Smiling warmly, she nodded to her friends and Clanmates enthusiastically.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 23rd 2013, 13:24

Birdstar smirked and her gaze was warm. Thank StarClan everyone approved of her choice! She patted a spot beside her with her tail on SwiftRock, motioning for Lightningstorm to stand beside her. "I look forward to working with you Lightningstorm." Birdstar mewed happily. She was thrilled about the future of WindClan knowing they were strong and could fight through the worst times.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 23rd 2013, 14:07

Lightningstorm glanced at Windystorm fondly from across camp before taking a running leap onto SwiftRock. "I'm excited to work with you too, Birdstar" the brown tabby she-cat trilled happily, joy in her bright yellow gaze. "This will definitely be a great adventure." She continued, settling on her haunches next to her new leader.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 23rd 2013, 14:11

Viper purred at Lightningstorm's surprise, her amber eyes training on her leader.
Blazekit, Fenneckit, Robinkit and Finchkit bounced up, squeaking and talking excitedly
and their eyes widened at the sight of their mother sitting so close to a tom that wasn't
in the clan.
"Who are you?" squeaked Finchkit, looking up at Auburnflare with wide green eyes that
matched her fathers.

"My fur is orange like yours! Cool!" Blazekit squealed, bounding around the tom excitedly
and Fenneckit and Robinkit tussled in the soft grass in front of their parents.
Viper purred, and pulled the two wrestling kits apart, not wanting to embarrass
Windclan for having unruly kits that acted crazily.
Viper allowed her tail to brush against Auburnflare's, enjoying the little time they could spend together at the moment.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 23rd 2013, 14:41

"A fine choice," Brightstar agreed. The silver tabby she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws as she craned her neck over the crowds. Spicepaw was still conversing wih Windystorm. At least she could barely hear his loud voice. All the other cats were chattering amongst themselves now, whispering and murmuring to their neighbors. One gray tufted ear twitched as she glanced behind her to make sure Streamfur was still there.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 24th 2013, 22:32

Windystorm purred happily, flicking his tail. He looked towards the kits, his eyes softening slightly. The tom was quite fond of them. "Hey there," Windystorm meowed, looking back up at the new tom, Auburnflare. He wasn't familiar with the younger tom, but he remembered catching a glimpse of him once at a gathering. He'd been an apprentice then, and Windystorm had just turned into a warrior. "Viper's kits seem to like you. Do you know her?" He asked, his eyes catching the affectionate action. They seem close for some reason... and the kit was right, they really did look like him. Weird. Windystorm thought, his suspicion rising.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 24th 2013, 22:56

Sorrelbreeze sat under the cool shadows of a high-hanging heather plant with a few warriors, preferring to stay out of plain view. The shadows of her ears danced on the firm ground with curiosity as the new deputy leaped upon the SwiftRock. Sorrelbreeze narrowed her eyes, trying to sharpen her distant view of the golden tabby. She was a new warrior to ShadowClan, but she knew from the way she was walking and talking this deputy was a laid-back cat outlined with authority. A good combination for a deputy, she thought neutrally, and joined in with the chorus of dieing yowls to honor Lightningstorm.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4689
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 24th 2013, 23:02

"You're very handsome," Auburnflare inquired, shrugging it off as nothing. He noticed Windystorm watching them, therefore he curled his tail around his paws. A chuckle emanated from his mouth, "Forestblaze and I were Viper's friends while she visited MoonClan. I'm sure she's spoken of me on occasion, had I been brought up. She's probably told them how handsome and brilliant I am." Auburnflare's whiskers twitched, "Lightningstorm will make a great deputy. I'll congratulate her after everyone else has finished."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14228
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 25th 2013, 23:49

Spicepaw's smile curled into a smirk. "They're both kinda cute. Lucky tom." He purred. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "I like Birdstar so far... Hey, not just her looks, Windybutt. Sheesh." The russian blue gave his friend a look, then glanced up at the Swiftrock, his tail curled in a relaxed way. "Though that's a plus... It's always nice to have an attractive leader. Hey, not saying the others aren't, y'know, but Icestar's not really my type, Brightstar's kinda my mom slash mentor, haven't even met the other Icestar from Shadowclaw, Cheesestar was my old leader and kinda my mother figure in Aweseomclan, Monkeystar's a guy, I dunno 'bout Iceclan, and Hazelstar... She's pretty cute too." Spicepaw meowed and put on a small smile even though Eaglestrike was nearby. "Hey... You know if she's single? Birdstar I mean." Spicepaw mumbled teasingly.
c;
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4107
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 26th 2013, 21:45

Windystorm snorted and cuffed his friend's ear. "Hey, that's my mate and leader you're talking about," He meowed, eyes narrowed teasingly. "As far as I know she doesn't have a mate. Why? You thinking of going up to her and confessing your undying love? Well, think again, mousebrain. Birdstar's the last cat who'd ever consider breaking the warrior code." His tail curled around his paws. "Especially with you. Lightningstorm's great though. I'll go and chat with her after everyone goes home."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 26th 2013, 21:53

Spicepaw laughed. "Hey, I'm one handsome devil." He purred and stood up. "Maybe I will? To, y'know, test her loyalties. Hey don't look at me like that, it's harmless! Just a little fun." With that the Russian Blue smirked again. "You gonna confess your undying love?"
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 26th 2013, 22:01

Windystorm chuckled. "Maybe I will? I'm a charming fellow." He meowed, "Brightstar won't be happy, and neither will Birdstar, I think. What a great way to make two she-cats hate your guts at the same time... Anyway, the ceremony seems to have ended. It was nice seeing you, even though I don't know your name." Windystorm shoved his friend playfully and started heading towards Lightningstorm. "G'luck!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 26th 2013, 22:04

Sorrelbreeze got up and stretched, her muscles rippling through her beautiful pelt. She nodded to the young warriors behind her and lumbered up front, now having a sudden desire to talk to some of the more.. familiar warriors. She sat next to Auburnflare, and stared down at the kit. She purred. "He looks a lot like you," she meowed warmly, nudging the ginger warrior slightly. She never met this cat, but she wanted to seem friendly and besides, she knew well enough the warrior's name was Auburnflare. She smiled at the kit and licked the top of the kit's head. "Are you excited to be an apprentice soon?" she asked the kit, her words outlined with a friendly aura. Maybe one day I'll have a kit or two, she thought, smiling more at her own thoughts. She never really wanted to have a mate, preferring to be an independent warrior, but she did want to have kits. And who knows, maybe she will fall in a deep love too rooted in to ignore?
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 26th 2013, 22:05

"It's called multitasking, bro. Seeya later!" Spicepaw and shoved Windybutt back. (don't touch me D:<) He slowly went through the crowd to the side of the Swiftrock and waited for Birdstar. c8

(Crystal, my homeskillettt. quit being so detailed and awesome gurl)
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 26th 2013, 22:16

~ You're just jealous I broke up with you earlier. Everyone knows I'm just naturally a better roleplayer than you. WindClan Deputy Ceremony (All can join!) - Page 2 1818838577 Hehe. ~
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 26th 2013, 23:04

(-snickers- tis true, Spicybutt.)

Lightningstorm saw Windystorm padding toward her and leaped from SwiftRock after a quick goodbye to Birdstar. "Nice entrance to my own ceremony, huh?" Shaking her head, the long-legged tabby smirked, yellow eyes bright. "I was pretty sure you'd be the next deputy, Windystorm." Watching Spicepaw head toward Birdstar, she chuckled. "Another prank from RiverClan's greatest?" She asked, amused.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 26th 2013, 23:18

Auburnflare nodded at Crystalclaw, pride emanating from his very being. He had represented MoonClan. And very well, if he said himself. "ShadowClan, hm? Nice to meet you," His voice was gentle, Auburnflare's green eyes hinted teasingness. "Where is the famous Lightningstorm, eh?" He saw Lightningstorm was getting greeted by her mate and decided not to interrupt them. "I'll wait my turn, to congratulate the honored she-cat of the day. Seems like she's a little busy!" Playfully, but very calmly, he cuffed the ginger kitten's head, continuing to turn the other way as if he was innocent.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14228
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 26th 2013, 23:27

Birdstar leaped down from SwiftRock gracefully. Not seeing Spicepaw she landed almost right next to the tom. She jumped in shock and turned around to face Spicepaw, and gaze him a puzzled look. "Um, Spicepaw... may I help you?" She asked with a small awkward smile. He had a dreamy look on his face and it was kind of disturbing. I'll never understand RiverClan cats She thought, slowly backing away from the creepy apprentice.

~Ooooh Spicey :3 lol~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 27th 2013, 08:22

Auburnflare wrote:Auburnflare nodded at Crystalclaw, pride emanating from his very being. He had represented MoonClan. And very well, if he said himself. "ShadowClan, hm? Nice to meet you," His voice was gentle, Auburnflare's green eyes hinted teasingness. "Where is the famous Lightningstorm, eh?" He saw Lightningstorm was getting greeted by her mate and decided not to interrupt them. "I'll wait my turn, to congratulate the honored she-cat of the day. Seems like she's a little busy!" Playfully, but very calmly, he cuffed the ginger kitten's head, continuing to turn the other way as if he was innocent.

~ Sorrelbreeze, not Crystalclaw, but that's okay. I'm changing to Sorrelbreeze soon and Icestar told me to just roleplay her until my name change goes through Razz ~

"ShadowClan I am," Sorrelbreeze purred in a friendly manner. "See, we're not all bad cats," she added teasingly, nudging him harder than before but still being playful with it. She emitted a smile so playfully arrogant only a young warrior could possess it. "I'm happy for Lightningstorm myself. She looks like a good leader. Charming and sarcastic, but still with a bit of authority." She swept her partially fluffy tail across the firm ground, the dust partials flying into their doom, vanishing in the air. "I'll greet her after you," she said a bit more quietly. Wow.. MoonClan cats are actually nice. Most cats I see so far aren't as forward about talking to a ShadowClan cat... Sorrelbreeze thought, flicking her ears as she realized this.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather March 7th 2013, 21:40

(Ohohohoho Cat Smile )

Spicepaw stepped back quickly, his ears angled towards the pretty tabby leader. "Oh, uh... Just wanted to say... hi." He meowed with a smirk, "Something wrong?" She looked disturbed for some reason. Dang... did she hear me?

(deal with my short posts D:<)
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw April 27th 2013, 17:00

Birdstar I have a question! (Not in RPG!)! Crying ..... When I was trying to make my own RPG with you in it..... Cheesestar said since I'm NOT in WindClan I can't put you in it! Nail Biting !!! Then Cheesestar locked it!!! Super Mad !!! But I AM in WindClan!!!!!! Mad !!!!! My rank stayed at loner so Cheesestar probably saw that! I am so MAD!!!! Frustrated !!! WHAT DO I DO!?
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13591
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next